• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (OOC) (OPEN)

This isn’t worst case, this is standard procedure.
Still.

Archers? Nice, your arrows are burned to dust. Army? Enjoy the illusions, radiation sickness and electrical storms. Wizard? Unlikely to succeed against this guy.

Even if the Empire doesn't hear news, an Exarch is not going down easy.

Still.

Archers? Nice, your arrows are burned to dust. Army? Enjoy the illusions, radiation sickness and electrical storms. Wizard? Unlikely to succeed against this guy.

A powerful threat on a rampage, seemingly immortal to all challengers and preaching of the Abomination? That’s asking for Heroes.

Still.

Yeah if he was a normal person. But he’s an Exarch, and I don’t know what that means.

I thought that this wasn't having the worst case scenario. And I think you underestimate an archmage directly empowered by a god and bearing the memories of his past Exarchs.

Not worst case, just pragmatism. No one is stupid enough to fight an archmage 1V1 after he has already killed several leaders in that exact method. The kingdoms do communicate with eachother unlike the Empire, which is isolated by treacherous mountains, and most kings would know about this. To top it off, the rulers are usually not badass warriors who fought their way to the top because again, they aren't klingons. They are sheltered, self-entitled, and above all cowardly noblemen who were born into it. So this guy has probably been forced to fight entire armies and dozens of mages by now as kingdoms throw everything they have at him while closing their gates and hunkering down for a seige. Sure, most of them get wiped out, but all it takes is one lucky arrow.

EDIT: And radiation hasn't been discovered, so good luck using it when you don't even know what it is. That, and most armies have mages, and the powerful kingdoms have at least one archmage among them. This guy isn't the first archmage on a power trip, and he definitely won't be the last.

Not worst case, just pragmatism. No one is stupid enough to fight an archmage 1V1 after he has already killed several leaders in that exact method. The kingdoms do communicate with eachother unlike the Empire, which is isolated by treacherous mountains, and most kings would know about this. To top it off, the rulers are usually not badass warriors who fought their way to the top because again, they aren't klingons. They are sheltered, self-entitled, and above all cowardly noblemen who were born into it. So this guy has probably been forced to fight entire armies and dozens of mages by now as kingdoms throw everything they have at him while closing their gates and hunkering down for a seige. Sure, most of them get wiped out, but all it takes is one lucky arrow.
All right. He's still gathered an army, and if it's gotten to the point where he is readily known then he's changed to stabilizing his realm.

I was under the impression that most of the barbarian feudal kingdoms were more barbarian than they are.

All right. He's still gathered an army, and if it's gotten to the point where he is readily known then he's changed to stabilizing his realm.

I was under the impression that most of the barbarian feudal kingdoms were more barbarian than they are.

Nah. I mean, some definitely are. But it's a lot more like medieval europe. You have Lords who rule over a number of fiefdoms that are constantly fighting with the forces of other lords, and while there are a few attempts to start empires or unify the land under one king, they rarely work. Barbarians live in tribes, and most of them are orcs, which would never listen to a human in the first place. Castles range from small villages surrounded by wooden walls to massive cities. It's a pretty diverse place all-in-all.

Nah. I mean, some definitely are. But it's a lot more like medieval europe. You have Lords who rule over a number of fiefdoms that are constantly fighting with the forces of other lords, and while there are a few attempts to start empires or unify the land under one king, they rarely work. Barbarians live in tribes, and most of them are orcs, which would never listen to a human in the first place. Castles range from small villages surrounded by wooden walls to massive cities. It's a pretty diverse place all-in-all.
This is actually useful for Micah. He takes after Machiavelli in terms of politics.

This is actually useful for Micah. He takes after Machiavelli in terms of politics.

Best case scenario I can see for him is that he becomes a high-end lord and possibly a small-time emperor. That's what usually happens with archmages in that area up until a dragon goes and burns down all their cities.

Best case scenario I can see for him is that he becomes a high-end lord and possibly a small-time emperor. That's what usually happens with archmages in that area up until a dragon goes and burns down all their cities.
That's why he will summon Arqa.

By the way, PM me about that.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

You've been asleep for the last thousand years, so retroactive actions like that won't work. You have to spend an action to do that, and given the longer period between cycles, it will apply by next turn, and during this one in fact since Inqui is still on her first action. I am aware I told you that you could do that in discord, but my brain farted and I didn't realize that you meant you wanted to do it retroactively, my bad.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

You've been asleep for the last thousand years, so retroactive actions like that won't work. You have to spend an action to do that, and given the longer period between cycles, it will apply by next turn, and during this one in fact since Inqui is still on her first action. I am aware I told you that you could do that in discord, but my brain farted and I didn't realize that you meant you wanted to do it retroactively, my bad.
Okay, then I'll just modify it to be I did it now then before

You'll also need to specify at the top of your post that you're spending an action. Also, I assume that Scrump_Diddle Scrump_Diddle is fully aware that Ocaeril is geocentric, and is just screwing with the minds of ancient chinese villagers.
It's not really an action since I'm just saying my would be plan, but I'll make a post later where I do that

Ack everyones made their second and third actions!?! Dang i gotta catch up asap.

And who put the subtitle 'magic eight ball' under my banner? -_-

Lolface390 - Corven (WIP)
Space Buddha Space Buddha , guess who?

Username: Lolface390

Appearance: A vaguely humanoid figure, only notable feature being his 'face', a gas mask of sorts. His followers attempt to emulate this by wearing crude copies of his face.

Character Name: Corven

Other Names: The Fog King

Spheres: Medicine

Aspects: Biological warfare, cybernetic and weaponry advancements.

Role: The Alchemist

Associated Religion: Fogmen. The name given to the outlaws and wretches residing within the Fog. The fog has warped them. Changed them. But it has also empowered them. Made them stronger. Faster. They set their eyes on the outside, where the other nations continue with their petty politicking, unaware of the threat brewing just beyond their sight....

Backstory: Corven cared not for the petty disputes of his brothers and sisters, for he had seen the truth. His fate. He was a mere shard, incomplete, broken, he was nothing. This truth came to him in his attempted planeswalking. He met himself. A version of himself. What he could be. He was forced back, back to his original existence. This would not stand. He would become whole again.

Even if he needed to kill everyone in his way to get it.

Personality: Cold and calculating, obsessed with becoming 'whole', to the point where he'd kill the entire planet if he thought he'd get a chance to become one with his other supposed 'shards'. Has a soft spot for his followers.

Miracles:

Touch of Death: The mere presence of the god is enough to cause immediate organ failure and death of any mortals within proximity, excluding his followers, of course.

Disgustingly Resilient: His followers are disturbingly resilient and all but immune to most diseases, what would kill a mortal man would only mildly injure a Fogman.

Touch of Metal: Fogmen are graced with crude cybernetic implants, derived from the mind of Corven himself. Soon, he promised them, they would be able to make it themselves...

Weaksauce Weakness: Hugs, it leaves him vunerable to physical damage. Just wrapping him up in chains or vines doesn't count. Only hugs.

Obviously still a WIP, I put Outsider because Warrior is taken, I think.

Also I won't be able to post as NEARLY as often as I used to, Aetherius, just a heads up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back