• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (OOC) (OPEN)

Space Buddha Space Buddha , guess who?

Username: Lolface390

Appearance: A vaguely humanoid figure, only notable feature being his 'face', a gas mask of sorts. His followers attempt to emulate this by wearing crude copies of his face.

Character Name: Corven

Other Names: The Fog King

Spheres: War

Aspects: Biological warfare, cybernetic and weaponry advancements.

Role: The Outsider

Associated Religion: Fogmen. The name given to the outlaws and wretches residing within the Fog. The fog has warped them. Changed them. But it has also empowered them. Made them stronger. Faster. They set their eyes on the outside, where the other nations continue with their petty politicking, unaware of the threat brewing just beyond their sight....

Backstory: Shattered. Broken. Falling. Two more shards. So close... Must become whole... Must become one...

Personality: Cold and calculating, obsessed with becoming 'whole', to the point where he'd kill the entire planet if he thought he'd get a chance to become whole again.

Miracles:

Touch of Death: The mere presence of the god is enough to cause immediate organ failure and death of any mortals within proximity, excluding his followers, of course.

Disgustingly Resilient: His followers are disturbingly resilient and all but immune to most diseases, what would kill a mortal man would only mildly injure a Fogman.

Touch of Metal: Fogmen are graced with crude cybernetic implants, derived from the mind of Corven himself. Soon, he promised them, they would be able to make it themselves...

Obviously still a WIP, I put Outsider because Warrior is taken, I think.

Also I won't be able to post as NEARLY as often as I used to, Aetherius, just a heads up.

Unfortunately all the outsider slots are taken.

Hey! I remember this RP from SB! Shame it got taken down.

I've wanted to join for a while now. Still any open spots?

We do have one open spot, however due to some problems with a very determined stalker I picked up on SB having found out about this reboot after they managed to get the first one locked, I'm a little reluctant to bring in newbies just in case they decided to make an account and grief. Still, the Father/Mother slot is open, so you can make a character if you want. If you manage to get him up before the GM post on monday or tuesday, we'll say he was just sitting on his chair the whole time.

We do have one open spot, however due to some problems with a very determined stalker I picked up on SB having found out about this reboot after they managed to get the first one locked, I'm a little reluctant to bring in newbies just in case they decided to make an account and grief. Still, the Father/Mother slot is open, so you can make a character if you want. If you manage to get him up before the GM post on monday or tuesday, we'll say he was just sitting on his chair the whole time.

Oh, I see. I have an idea who that might be, considering I read the IC posts back in SB. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

If you don't want me to join because of that, that's fine! I don't wanna make you worried or anything. I've been a fan of the original for a while, and I always had a chuckle with it. I understand how it is dealing with stalkers, so I don't wanna make things worse by joining in and stuff.

Oh, I see. I have an idea who that might be, considering I read the IC posts back in SB. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

If you don't want me to join because of that, that's fine! I don't wanna make you worried or anything. I've been a fan of the original for a while, and I always had a chuckle with it. I understand how it is dealing with stalkers, so I don't wanna make things worse by joining in and stuff.

I mean she was creepy for a while, but I'm really not that concerned. Other than the fact that she apparently has a bunch of friends who joined her on a "Crusade", (her words, not mine) and that they might make socks and do something crazy like dump hentai in the thread to get it locked, or join, do a bunch of NSFW shit, and report that with another sock. I'm fine with you making a character, just wanted you to know that I might be a little on edge as a GM, Given that just yesterday she and her cohorts were debating on discord whether or not to continue being creepy-ass no-life stalkers.

I mean she was creepy for a while, but I'm really not that concerned. Other than the fact that she apparently has a bunch of friends who joined her on a "Crusade", (her words, not mine) and that they might make socks and do something crazy like dump hentai in the thread to get it locked, or join, do a bunch of NSFW shit, and report that with another sock. I'm fine with you making a character, just wanted you to know that I might be a little on edge as a GM, Given that just yesterday she and her cohorts were debating on discord whether or not to continue being creepy-ass no-life stalkers.

Jesus, I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

If it serves as any proof, you can check my account on SB to see I'm not a sock or anything like that. I've been a member for a little while now, so I think their existence predates me.

So, Father/Mother, huh? Shame, I kinda wanted to go with a magic-man. But oh well, I'm fine with it! Just gimme a while so I can re-read your post and make a proper character.

Jesus, I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

If it serves as any proof, you can check my account on SB to see I'm not a sock or anything like that. I've been a member for a little while now, so I think their existence predates me.

So, Father/Mother, huh? Shame, I kinda wanted to go with a magic-man. But oh well, I'm fine with it! Just gimme a while so I can re-read your post and make a proper character.

Yeah, Void took the Sorcerer, but his sheet is.still WIP because of IRL stuff. And I did check your account, gonna be polite and assume there's no correlation with a certain Monarch of Magical Energy.

EDIT: Also just going to hope all the guests who showed up right after this post are just ordinary lurkers.

Last edited:
Celestial Speck - Ocaeril (All Father)
Username:

Celestial Speck.

Main Name:

Ocaeril/Zyr'abataoth.

Currently is considering gaining a new name, although that has not yet been chosen.

Other Names:

The Creator, The Gardener, The All-Father, The One Ever Watching, The World, The Loving One, The Author.

Ocaeril is often depicted as a male figure, however, he by himself is an androgynous figure. He can choose to be male, female, or something in between at any time. But for simplicity's sake, he takes the form of a male.

Appearance:

(Old Appearance)
7fb266655e103ce8067acb857742cf382fd14a31v2_00.jpg

(New Appearance. Still possesses tattoos, and two horns atop of head.)
51b2f12a4b009f89c089e9d920d1dffc.png

Post Zyr fusion.

yukari_yakumo_male_ver_by_ami_latino_dbozkwg-fullview.png

"Don't cry, your father is here."

Sphere:

'Evolution'

Ocaeril sphere is one that has been presented with him since he birthed the world. For humans to be created, they first needed to evolve through something. For trees to be what they are now, they were once something much more imperfect. Everything grows, everything evolves, and that evolution comes from Ocaeril. In a way, some see it as him 'improving' the world. Learning from mistakes, learning how to make them better, stronger, and closer to ascension. Something akin to a book writer improving his own characters and world to make it better for the readers.

'Void'

Everything comes from nothing. Everything once appeared from the eternal dark nothingness of the Space-Time continuum-- gods, mortals, and other beings. The void encompasses those origins of nothingness, by making its user control nothingness and create things from it, encompassing 'nothing' or simply the feeling of the 'dark' and the 'void.' Ocaeril attained this Sphere after killing Zyr, the Night Dragon in combat-- this Sphere largely changing his mentality due to its eldritch and secretive nature, although, most of his mind and personality remains.

Aspects:

EVOLUTION ASPECTS:

Evolution of Mind, Evolution of Technology, Evolution of Body, Evolution of Magic, Evolution of Nature.

VOID ASPECTS:

Destruction, Darkness, Entropy, Spacetime, Chaos.

Role:

The Mother/Father. Indirectly The End.

Associated Religion:

Many records of Ocaeril depict different versions of him. Some see him as a lonely man wanting to create life to not be so lonely, others see him as one that is simply bored. But in the end, one thing is right: Ocaeril, in all versions depicting him, is a person who loves his creations.

Ocaeril religion is a simple one: Grow, evolve, learn. He wishes that his children, followers of him or not, learn to survive. Learn how to grow, and reach closer and closer to him. However, despite this, his religion depicts destroying the world, forcing themselves to grow through other means, magical or otherwise, to go against that. 'Evolution takes time. For you to grow, I must understand what is wrong. I must understand your problems, your objectives, so I can remold you to achieve them.' In other words, anything that goes against Ocaeril's own 'molding of creation' is seen as wrong.

Evolution takes time. The shortest path is often the one that'll lead to more problems.

Ocaeril is often worshipped in most parts of the world. Due to being a deity that relates to most aspects, as well as being the 'world' ''himself'', shrines and temples dedicated to him are found in most areas of the planet, though, some being smaller than the others, considering that other gods might already be worshipped in those parts.

In truth, there isn't a 'main' area he is worshipped. Due to his nature as a god of evolution, it is hard to pinpoint exactly where people started to worship him.

Ocaeril also takes aspects from Zyr's own religion, although given its followers were cured of the literal disease that was the religion, it is safe to say that religion is dead, at least for now. Although, Ocaeril doesn't seem very interested in reviving it-- or going through with his own religion due to personal events.

Dogma:

A said before, he simply wishes his followers to grow and evolve. After their death, however, they are taken to his plane, a large, open field with homes and landscapes akin to what the person visited/had in life, before being visited by Ocaeril, having the choice of being reincarnated after a while.

Personality:

Ocaeril is often kind and open-hearted with those around him, seeing mortals and non-members of the main gods as his 'children.' He loves them dearly, as well as loving other living creatures in the world. He often watches mortals that take his interest, watching their lives, seeing how they overcome their problems, and often lending a helping hand in it. Due to this, however, Ocaeril can be rather...Well, he can be 'too kind' at times, making him do things a bit rashly if things are at the chaos in the world. Despite this, he treats other gods with respect and sees them as his own brothers and sisters.

Sometimes, he sends what can only be described as 'god baby pictures' to them, showing off humans and other races, and how they're growing. In other words, he's a proud father.

Ever since he absorbed Zyr, however, Ocaeril's personality largely changed. Now more calm and cunning, Ocaeril seems to be an extremely wise person. While still an idealist at heart, he is no longer an all-loving person, at least to those who largely deserve it. He still believes in bringing out the good in people, but nowadays, he is much more inclined to killing or attacking someone if there's no way he can change their mind. These people are few, though, the only notable one being Meryl.

Despite now having a colder side, Ocaeril's kindness still remains. One may call him a 'gentleman' if his wording is right. Although, he can equally be terrifying and manipulative to those who are troublesome to the world, his friends, or gods that don't deserve it. His words are known to 'crush' someone's 'spirit' due to how harsh they can be at times, although, occasionally, they shed an edge of compassion despite being extremely blunt.

He seems to play down his feats as well and seems to dislike being worshipped or being seen as an 'ultimate being' by mortals, much like the new abomination, Phil.

Backstory:

In Genesis, the world was nothing but a 'womb.' A womb without anything in it, a womb without any life to grow, to come out of it. But as time went by, that womb suddenly had 'something' in it. That something was Ocaeril. It grew on, and on, and as time passed through Eons, finally, that womb gave birth to something: A red, hot rock of Magna without anything in it. That rock, however, could think. Crude thoughts, without any meaning to it. But soon, it became clearer and clearer: 'Who am I? Where am I? What am I?'

The living planet soon had to come up with a name to himself. 'Ocaeril' came to his mind.

Time passed. The world realized there were others like him. Others that were wise, others that had an objective: Make things. Do things. Make this world something. And as such, they realized that they too should do such. A world with only them, a world without anything to be proud of, no people to be interested in, no legacy to give off- Is a boring world. And as such, Ocaeril started to think. They started to think of ways to make this eternal loneliness not so eternal.

And as such, the world grew, live popping in it.

When the first living beings arrived, he changed his other form, an 'avatar' to match them. His avatar changed over time, fitting the other races: But he stopped in a single one. A human.

The living world had created life just as life created him before. And he would make sure said life continued to grow.

Miracles:

Ocaeril's powers are simple, but if not weak compared to other gods: He can do anything mortals can do. In a way, he can be described as...The perfect being, (yes, he too wants to kill himself for that title) being able to do anything mortals can. Build great cities, use magic, and anything else. However, his main power, aside from that one, is simple: He can 'rewrite' his creations. He can change the way they are, and leave that 'next step' available over the course of the years, much like updating a program. As such, he is often growing, as are the mortals around him. However, those who ascend to divinity do not apply to such rule anymore, as they are no longer 'evolving.' They reached their peak.

Infinite potential, but a potential that cannot match other gods, most likely.

Ever since the death of Zyr, he gained his miracles as well, making Ocaeril even the more powerful. Although these seem to be more combat feats then pure miracles for the people, it seems.

Reality Drain:
Ocaeril can reduce reality, weakening magic and other 'unnatural' energies around him.

Reality Fill:
Ocaeril can overload reality, breaking and slowing physical laws within a limited area, almost similar to a time-stop of sorts. In a manner similar to 'frostbite', as Ocaeril describes it, time freezes more and more in that area, and if they aren't able to get out of it, their minds and body break down, along with anything physical in the area, almost as if they were made out of ice.

Time Manipulation:
Pretty basic stuff, cannot truly time travel. He can look at past or future events, but the future is vague. Although, this was largely denied by the evolution Sphere, making his sight of the future more specific, or faster, even, if he's in a combat scenario.

Phase Warp:
A distortion of time that traps a victim in an endless loop. Appears to be a simple disappearance. Although this can be achieved similarly with the usage of spells, this serves as a true prison in time. The irony.

Devour:
Ocaeril can swallow large objects whole. This requires days to complete, though, and he can’t do much while digesting a meal. He seems to loathe this ability, mostly due to Original's depiction of it. He rarely uses it, unless it's for specific situations such as eating contests and such.

Assimilation:
Ocaeril can take traits of those he devours, but the traits gradually fade away over time. Once more, due to his loathing of the Devour ability, this is barely used, unless in an extremely specific or desperate situation.

Psychoanalysis:
A mental attack that pulls up traumatic memories. Once more, easily achieved with spells from his Rinne-Sharingan, although this is useful for Ocaeril to easily go through other's memories. After all, 'analysis' is still in the name.

Vulcanize:
A powerful sealing ability that petrifies a victim. It can be reversed by a powerful mage, although Ocaeril can make it stronger using Evolution. It occurs when all three of Ocaeril's eyes stare at the victim's own, and the command, 'be stone', to be said mentally or physically with his voice. The seal is almost instantaneous, with the foe's own mind being sealed away as well.

[Void]:
Invalidation of an object, making it vanish. It requires lots of energy to use. It's Ocaeril's most used ability, and likely his strongest one. Generally, Ocaeril likes to yell out the Miracle, although, that's not necessary, and silent usages of it can be easily used. Due to his stamina, however, he can use it multiple times, without costing an action.

Other abilities/Noteworthy equipment.

Gum-Gum Fruit
Chakra Usage and Manipulation
Dragon Slayer Spear/Longinus.
Tiamat's Armor.

Weakness:

As he is the world, any damage done to it is transferred to him. So, if the world dies through the foolishness of gods or mortals...He too shall die. However, this seems to occur mainly by the usage of extinction events to any major species-- and constantly so, as well.

The Ritual of the Lines is also his weakness, although thankfully, due to asking his followers to find it to defeat Zyr, he has a hold of it.

Last edited:
Hey, Space Buddha Space Buddha , is my sheet alright, or do I need to change anything?

Your backstory has Ocaeril create the planet, when it was supposed to be "The Shaper" that did that. Otherwise, it's perfect. I'll threadmark it when I get off my phone. And I'll also edit you into the intro post if you want, seeing as the next gm post won't be up until tuesday.

Your backstory has Ocaeril create the planet, when it was supposed to be "The Shaper" that did that. Otherwise, it's perfect. I'll threadmark it when I get off my phone. And I'll also edit you into the intro post if you want, seeing as the next gm post won't be up until tuesday.

Oh, alright, I can change that part if you'd like, or just say that it was The Shaper that created Ocaeril and be his...Dad.

...Maybe a bit too weird, that idea.

Oh, alright, I can change that part if you'd like, or just say that it was The Shaper that created Ocaeril and be his...Dad.

...Maybe a bit too weird, that idea.

I'd prefer if you did, it is supposed to be compatible with the myth's framework and the rest of the pantheon, but it can work. It just means that all of your worshippers will have to deny that all the other gods exist.

I'd prefer if you did, it is supposed to be compatible with the myth's framework and the rest of the pantheon, but it can work. It just means that all of your worshippers will have to deny that all the other gods exist.

Ya, then I'll go with that option then. Guess The Shaper is Ocaeril's dad.

Congrats, whoever plays The Shaper! It's a boy!

When will the GM post arrive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back