• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Ickol Conversational

Nice...to...see...you...too. See...if...you...get...any...pets...from...here...on. All...stealing...my...deal...with...the...devil...schtick. Well, let’s...see...what...this...puppy...can...do.

Ickol grabbed the spear and effortlessly twirled it around herself and inspected it.
The heavy red lance bore a spade like tip, with a green gemstone in the head. The other end had three twists.

The whole weapon seemed deadly.

As she twisted it, a fiery blast was fired from the green gem.

The heavy red lance bore a spade like tip, with a green gemstone in the head. The other end had three twists.

The whole weapon seemed deadly.

As she twisted it, a fiery blast was fired from the green gem.
Ickol Conversational

Neat...

She somehow pocketed the spear, ideas running through her head.

As he falls to the planet, Kurantse is thrown briefly off-course by a large, glowing, and blindingly bright object.
What the fuck was that?
Well, anyways, he's got some colleges to make! Or, take advantage of. Whatever.
Kurantse Action I
As the coin falls to the western continent, it curves through the atmosphere, heading towards the manor of a particularly wealthy merchant.

In a study on the upper floor, a group of four men gather. They speak in hushed tones, discussing the state of the world and the effect it will have on their businesses. With the Jade Empire in tatters, a major source of trade has been extinguished.

While they talk, a tiny gold disc smashes through the window, bounces off the floor, and is caught out of the air by a man in golden finery. The visage is instantly recognizable by the gathered merchants, for it is that of their patron god. They quickly kneel before him, asking why he has appeared to them.

"Eh, well, I'm here doing a favor for a buddy o' mine. You guys need to start some colleges to teach people to use chakra."

The men glance between one another, confused. "My Lord," one asks, "aren't there already many such schools in the Empire?"

"Well, yeah, but I'm pretty sure he forgot. That's not the important part, though. See, those colleges are state funded. I want you guys to start privately owned ones, where you get all - most of- the profits. You could probably even finagle a tax exemption, eh?" He pauses, tapping his cheek thoughtfully. "Get some teachers for traditional magic too, ya hear? Keep it quiet for now, of course, but hopefully we can throw money at the clergy until it stops caring. Call me up if you need help with that one, I'll leave you my mailing address."

They all nod. "Of course, my lord. We will see that your will is done," the manor's owner says.

"Great!" He exclaims, before dropping a sheaf of papers on the table. "Here are the required rituals for Cash Magic, by the way. Should give you an advantage in case some upstarts try to take your positions, or if the Crown comes knocking. Well, later fellas!"

With that, he flings another coin through the window, breaking it a second time, and vanishing from sight.

The merchants stand back up, then look between each other, dumbfounded. "Just what the hell are we going to do?" the oldest asks. He's met with silence.

Their host, a younger man, though not one without experience, moves to look at the papers on his desk. They're exactly what Kurantse said; instructions on how to become and operate as a cash mage.

Finally, he speaks. "What we were commanded, I suppose. Let's just hope we can pull it off."

When he felt the presence of Yimor leaving his mind, Ocaeril let out a sigh. He was holding Inqui slightly closer, looking directly at her eyes. He seemed angry once more, and that rage only grew more and more as he discovered it was him who was pulling the strings on Zeruel's attack. A deep hatred that swirled inside of him like a tornado, wanting to break out. A part of him wanted to go to the Hall of Light and beat the ever-loving crap out of him, but he had to control himself. Acting out of emotions will lead to simply more doom. He's not ready to deal with him, not yet.

"Inqui, are you okay?" Ocaeril asked as he blinked right after. Inqui? That was her name? It just came naturally to him after he punched Yimor's light away...Yet, ironically enough, it filled him with light. A comfort to have her in his arms.

Blinking a few times as he noticed he was holding her in his arms like a protective mother bear with her cubs, he coughed, and simply let go of her. He seemed mildly embarrassed.

"Sorry." He said simply to her, scratching his cheek, a small blush present in them. "...I...I suppose the seriousness of the situation really has gone higher. Yimor really is watching us. You'll be danger if you stay around me..." Ocaeril said, as he slowly raised both of his hands, and slowly put them over her eyes. "...As such, I'll give you something to defend yourself with. Consider this a gift."

With that, Ocaeril's forming purple and red eyes were sent to Inqui.

"...Here. It's a mutation in my eyes caused because of my Chakra. I'm not sure what they do yet...But it should prove useful one day once they're done forming themselves."

It should be noted that he still had his eyes, they simply lost their respective red and purple color.
Inqui blinked as she looked at a mirror Merlin showed to her, she looked at her reflection in awe, her eyes weren't blue as the sea but purple and red, the purple one felt omniscience and with presence, as if she was looking upon something great that has regal and grace, the red eyes felt different, more bloody so to say, but she didn't say any more on that matter, blinking her eyes she watched as her eyes' colors danced across each other, dancing from one's place to the other, it was mystifying yet all so beautiful in a way.

She smiled and nodded happily at Ocaeril "I thank you for the strange gifts my friend, but I feel a bit insulted" she said as her face playfully scrunched into an insulted expression before reducing back to a playful smirk "I mean, I am the first hero after all, I'm not a weakling, but thank you still for the gift"

Meanwhile, Nakashashi blinked as she lowered down her sword to her point of view, taking note of her new eyes, she looked at her sparring partner, a green-haired woman who's face was cartoonishly like a frog (think Tsuyuu from MHA), and wore a Kunioichi's outfit.

"Are my ears weird?"

"Uhh, yeah?"

"Oh...wanna keep fighting?"

"Sure!" the frog girl then poofed in a cloud of smoke before shouting from high above Nakashashi.

"WAVE CUTTER SWORD!"

Nakashashi then dodged a wave of energy that exploded as it hit the ground, she then charged up her katana.

"THE SWORD OF RETURN!"

She then blitzed as her sword teleported her behind the frog girl before attempting to take down a lunge, although the frog girl was able to break free from the reversal effects and blocked Nakshashi's sword.

Meanwhile in a bamboo forests, there was a nipa hut that had a young chubby blue slime girl who's form was precise enough that she had a fake sweater on herself made out of slime, cuddling a giant blue tear-drop shaped slime with a derpy face, she looked at her reflection on it.

"Rocket did my eyes change?"

Rocket wobbled

"You're right! It must be puberty! I'm a big girl now! Yaay!"

Mara climbed on Rocket and both went to the village to show off her cool eyes.

And back to our regular schedule, Merlin coughed as she watched the two interact

"Okay lovebird, not to interrupt this sexual tension, but should start the ritual and stuff or what?"

Inqui blinked as she looked at a mirror Merlin showed to her, she looked at her reflection in awe, her eyes weren't blue as the sea but purple and red, the purple one felt omniscience and with presence, as if she was looking upon something great that has regal and grace, the red eyes felt different, more bloody so to say, but she didn't say any more on that matter, blinking her eyes she watched as her eyes' colors danced across each other, dancing from one's place to the other, it was mystifying yet all so beautiful in a way.

She smiled and nodded happily at Ocaeril "I thank you for the strange gifts my friend, but I feel a bit insulted" she said as her face playfully scrunched into an insulted expression before reducing back to a playful smirk "I mean, I am the first hero after all, I'm not a weakling, but thank you still for the gift"

Meanwhile, Nakashashi blinked as she lowered down her sword to her point of view, taking note of her new eyes, she looked at her sparring partner, a green-haired woman who's face was cartoonishly like a frog (think Tsuyuu from MHA), and wore a Kunioichi's outfit.

"Are my ears weird?"

"Uhh, yeah?"

"Oh...wanna keep fighting?"

"Sure!" the frog girl then poofed in a cloud of smoke before shouting from high above Nakashashi.

"WAVE CUTTER SWORD!"

Nakashashi then dodged a wave of energy that exploded as it hit the ground, she then charged up her katana.

"THE SWORD OF RETURN!"

She then blitzed as her sword teleported her behind the frog girl before attempting to take down a lunge, although the frog girl was able to break free from the reversal effects and blocked Nakshashi's sword.

Meanwhile in a bamboo forests, there was a nipa hut that had a young chubby blue slime girl who's form was precise enough that she had a fake sweater on herself made out of slime, cuddling a giant blue tear-drop shaped slime with a derpy face, she looked at her reflection on it.

"Rocket did my eyes change?"

Rocket wobbled

"You're right! It must be puberty! I'm a big girl now! Yaay!"

Mara climbed on Rocket and both went to the village to show off her cool eyes.

And back to our regular schedule, Merlin coughed as she watched the two interact

"Okay lovebird, not to interrupt this sexual tension, but should start the ritual and stuff or what?"

With a small embarrassed expression, the planet god shook his hands in front of Inqui. "Ahaha...I know that I know that. Still, that doesn't mean you'll be able to take everyone down by yourself. That's what I taught Marah, after all." Ocaeril replied, scratching his cheek. "These should prove an advantage, though. If any problems arise, do contact me immediately. I'll do my best to fix the problem if any arise."

As both eyes connected to Inqui, the moment she blinked, they suddenly disappeared, going back to their normal blue color. With the exception of the purple one, who stayed there no matter what she tried to do. She could feel herself close to nature and the elements, and she could for a single moment, see the flow of Chakra inside of Ocaeril...While the red-eye, for a second, managed to analyze all the movements he did in slow motion, copying to Inqui the ability to gather Chakra...Before laying dormant with the other.

Giving Merlin a glare with a small blush, he spoke. "...You're one to talk. By the way- You'll be taking care of Fou after this. I want to make sure he doesn't keep that degeneracy within him. And if you try to make it grow, I'm making your face evolve into something that won't get you bedded anymore, you hear?"

Shaking his head, Ocaeril put both hands together, as a multitude of clones appeared behind him. "...But yes, let's get started. The sooner, the better, my friends!"

With a small embarrassed expression, the planet god shook his hands in front of Inqui. "Ahaha...I know that I know that. Still, that doesn't mean you'll be able to take everyone down by yourself. That's what I taught Marah, after all." Ocaeril replied, scratching his cheek. "These should prove an advantage, though. If any problems arise, do contact me immediately. I'll do my best to fix the problem if any arise."

As both eyes connected to Inqui, the moment she blinked, they suddenly disappeared, going back to their normal blue color. With the exception of the purple one, who stayed there no matter what she tried to do. She could feel herself close to nature and the elements, and she could for a single moment, see the flow of Chakra inside of Ocaeril...While the red-eye, for a second, managed to analyze all the movements he did in slow motion, copying to Inqui the ability to gather Chakra...Before laying dormant with the other.

Giving Merlin a glare with a small blush, he spoke. "...You're one to talk. By the way- You'll be taking care of Fou after this. I want to make sure he doesn't keep that degeneracy within him. And if you try to make it grow, I'm making your face evolve into something that won't get you bedded anymore, you hear?"

Shaking his head, Ocaeril put both hands together, as a multitude of clones appeared behind him. "...But yes, let's get started. The sooner, the better, my friends!"
Merlin gaped open and closed like a fish .

"W-wha?! Fou?! I-umm-I-uhh, I deny request! Give her to Tanya or something!"

"Wait-wha?! Why me you perverted Magus?!"

"Because you're super reliable! Like a mom!"

"psshh-a-er-wha?! What makes you say that?!"

"Because you took care of my children and Merlin-tan!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I HAVE THE HEART TO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Merlin gasped "they have their mothers!"

"WHO THREW THEM AWAY BECAUSE IN THIS WORLD, BASTARDS ARE FUCKING CONSIDERED YOU KNOW! BASTARDS!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?!"

"YOU TRAVELED OCAERIL YOU IDIOT!"

"Not yet I didn't but soon I'll climb that a-"

"OH MY GOD YOU DEVIANT! I WILL KILL YOU!"

"BUT YOU CAN'T! BECAUSE I'M IMMORTAL!"

"I WILL FIND A WAY TO KILL YOU!"

"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!" Penny screamed suddenly

"I DON'T KNOW!" Merlin shouted

"Oh yeah, why are we shouting?"

"I rejected your request to take care of Fou?"

"Oh...have yo-"

"No"

"B-"

"No"

"What-"

"No"

"-"

"No"

Merlin whines "oh fine, I'll do it myself, I have Penny at least" Merlin then carried Penny (which elicted a yelp of surprise from her) in a motherly hold as she pouted at Tanya "and she's much nicer than you blondie!" said compliment made Penny blush as she twiddled her fingers "t-thank you for the compliment Me-Merlin-san"

"See? Much nicer! I mean when have you ever said thank you to me or please or any words like that hmm?"

"None because you didn't, aren't, and won't be deserving of that ever"

Merlin rolls "drama queen" Merlin then placed Penny down.

Tanya cleared her throat and glared at Merlin for one last time before looking back at Ocaeril.

"Very well then, shall we be off to summon the Doom Slayer?"

Merlin gaped open and closed like a fish .

"W-wha?! Fou?! I-umm-I-uhh, I deny request! Give her to Tanya or something!"

"Wait-wha?! Why me you perverted Magus?!"

"Because you're super reliable! Like a mom!"

"psshh-a-er-wha?! What makes you say that?!"

"Because you took care of my children and Merlin-tan!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I HAVE THE HEART TO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Merlin gasped "they have their mothers!"

"WHO THREW THEM AWAY BECAUSE IN THIS WORLD, BASTARDS ARE FUCKING CONSIDERED YOU KNOW! BASTARDS!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?!"

"YOU TRAVELED OCAERIL YOU IDIOT!"

"Not yet I didn't but soon I'll climb that a-"

"OH MY GOD YOU DEVIANT! I WILL KILL YOU!"

"BUT YOU CAN'T! BECAUSE I'M IMMORTAL!"

"I WILL FIND A WAY TO KILL YOU!"

"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!" Penny screamed suddenly

"I DON'T KNOW!" Merlin shouted

"Oh yeah, why are we shouting?"

"I rejected your request to take care of Fou?"

"Oh...have yo-"

"No"

"B-"

"No"

"What-"

"No"

"-"

"No"

Merlin whines "oh fine, I'll do it myself, I have Penny at least" Merlin then carried Penny (which elicted a yelp of surprise from her) in a motherly hold as she pouted at Tanya "and she's much nicer than you blondie!" said compliment made Penny blush as she twiddled her fingers "t-thank you for the compliment Me-Merlin-san"

"See? Much nicer! I mean when have you ever said thank you to me or please or any words like that hmm?"

"None because you didn't, aren't, and won't be deserving of that ever"

Merlin rolls "drama queen" Merlin then placed Penny down.

Tanya cleared her throat and glared at Merlin for one last time before looking back at Ocaeril.

"Very well then, shall we be off to summon the Doom Slayer?"

Honestly, Ocaeril simply looked back and forth between the little exchange of the two, his clones putting his arms in his shoulders and pointing at them, almost as if saying 'get a load 'a 'dese guys!', and Ocaeril simply let out a sigh. Ocaeril number 2 then yawned when they finally finished shouting between them both, shrugging. He looked like a child. "You two should really reach a consensus, y'know. I'm pretty sure Camelot heard y'all screaming all the way from 'ere!" His personality seemed...Different, but still similar to an Ocaeril they once knew.

"Aah, we're wasting time, we're wasting time...The more we stay here discussing, the more powerful beings like the Kitsune get...We wasted too much time." Ocaeril 3 said, seemingly taking the personality of his God of Six Paths persona. "I already wasted too much power...We should begin constructing the seal as the Slayer is summoned!"

"...Huh, this is odd. I didn't expect this from my clones. I guess this is what happens when you have too much Chakra..." With a shrug, Ocaeril looked back at Tanya, and nodded, while Ocaeril number 2 waved at Inqui. "Anyways, yes, we should do that now. I'll send my clones to start working on the seal in the meanwhile. Or at least, the base of it. I'll be using the last of my godly powers in this seal, so I'll be slightly weaker than taking on the Kitsune. I hope this is not an inconvenience."

Honestly, Ocaeril simply looked back and forth between the little exchange of the two, his clones putting his arms in his shoulders and pointing at them, almost as if saying 'get a load 'a 'dese guys!', and Ocaeril simply let out a sigh. Ocaeril number 2 then yawned when they finally finished shouting between them both, shrugging. He looked like a child. "You two should really reach a consensus, y'know. I'm pretty sure Camelot heard y'all screaming all the way from 'ere!" His personality seemed...Different, but still similar to an Ocaeril they once knew.
Both Tanya and Merlin both collectively shuddered as they heard and saw Ocaeril number 2.

"Oh God he's baaack!" signaled Merlin to Tanya telepathically

"I know"

Both then made plans to ensure they never had to interact with brat Ocaeril ever again.

"Yes....screaming...lovely" said Tanya with trepidation

"Indeed...lovely" echoed Merlin

Meanwhile Penny was confused on what was going on and Inqui let out a small nostalgic smile as Ocaeril 2 brought back memories back then with Ocaeril.

"Aah, we're wasting time, we're wasting time...The more we stay here discussing, the more powerful beings like the Kitsune get...We wasted too much time." Ocaeril 3 said, seemingly taking the personality of his God of Six Paths persona. "I already wasted too much power...We should begin constructing the seal as the Slayer is summoned!"
Merlin nods "got it sir!" He playfully saluted, meanwhile Tanya nodded "I'll gather the Casters needed to summon up the Doom Slayer shortly after this"

"...Huh, this is odd. I didn't expect this from my clones. I guess this is what happens when you have too much Chakra..." With a shrug, Ocaeril looked back at Tanya, and nodded, while Ocaeril number 2 waved at Inqui. "Anyways, yes, we should do that now. I'll send my clones to start working on the seal in the meanwhile. Or at least, the base of it. I'll be using the last of my godly powers in this seal, so I'll be slightly weaker than taking on the Kitsune. I hope this is not an inconvenience."
Inqui chuckled "I understand the problem with the clones things, although I should warn you to watch out for them, me and my sisters had one of us go crazy and try to kill us, so be wary for that~

Anyways, it's alright! With the Doom Slayer in our side, victory against the Kitsune will be in our hands! I'm sure of it!"

Both Tanya and Merlin both collectively shuddered as they heard and saw Ocaeril number 2.

"Oh God he's baaack!" signaled Merlin to Tanya telepathically

"I know"

Both then made plans to ensure they never had to interact with brat Ocaeril ever again.

"Yes....screaming...lovely" said Tanya with trepidation

"Indeed...lovely" echoed Merlin

Meanwhile Penny was confused on what was going on and Inqui let out a small nostalgic smile as Ocaeril 2 brought back memories back then with Ocaeril.

Merlin nods "got it sir!" He playfully saluted, meanwhile Tanya nodded "I'll gather the Casters needed to summon up the Doom Slayer shortly after this"

Inqui chuckled "I understand the problem with the clones things, although I should warn you to watch out for them, me and my sisters had one of us go crazy and try to kill us, so be wary for that~

Anyways, it's alright! With the Doom Slayer in our side, victory against the Kitsune will be in our hands! I'm sure of it!"

As Inqui said those last words, the original Ocaeril simply blinked a few times, as Ocaeril number 2 let out a devilish grin at Tanya and Merlin, putting a hand over his mouth and letting out a chuckle with a smug expression, while number 3 was simply meditating in mid-air. Mumbling and making plans, as then...Ocaeril just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't think they would try and kill me. If I die, they'll disappear, too." After all, the shadow clone Jutsu gave portions of the original user's Chakra to power them up, and these clones were generally weaker. "But thanks for the warning, anyways." Ocaeril said, as he gently patted Inqui on the head. Number 2 seemed proud, saying things like 'I still got it!'

"But...Thank you once more for this, Inqui. It means a lot to me." The original one said sweetly, his expression genuine. "The Kitsune is currently at Nekomatus, I think the coward ran away when Zeruel came over. So much for the most dangerous Youkai, huh...?" The god tsked, yet he wasn't underestimating this beast just yet. It must be dangerous for a reason, after all. He must be careful. And so must Inqui.

"...I...Think it might be safer if we attack it at the beginning of the next cycle. I used all of my godly power, and I believe you must have, as well. The cycle is nearly ending, anyways, and I think that if we begin our plan at the beginning of the next, at full power, we'll have bigger advantages. The Kitsune is probably still laying low, anyways, due to the attack of Zeruel. So it probably won't come out just yet. What say you?"

(CONVERSATIONAL)
As Inqui said those last words, the original Ocaeril simply blinked a few times, as Ocaeril number 2 let out a devilish grin at Tanya and Merlin, putting a hand over his mouth and letting out a chuckle with a smug expression, while number 3 was simply meditating in mid-air. Mumbling and making plans, as then...Ocaeril just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't think they would try and kill me. If I die, they'll disappear, too." After all, the shadow clone Jutsu gave portions of the original user's Chakra to power them up, and these clones were generally weaker. "But thanks for the warning, anyways." Ocaeril said, as he gently patted Inqui on the head. Number 2 seemed proud, saying things like 'I still got it!'
Inqui chuckled "well it was the same with my sisters, yet Meryl still wanted to kill us, anyways you're welcome"
"But...Thank you once more for this, Inqui. It means a lot to me." The original one said sweetly, his expression genuine. "The Kitsune is currently at Nekomatus, I think the coward ran away when Zeruel came over. So much for the most dangerous Youkai, huh...?" The god tsked, yet he wasn't underestimating this beast just yet. It must be dangerous for a reason, after all. He must be careful. And so must Inqui.
Inqui shrugged "there's always a bigger fish, so maybe she met her match? Anyways Zeruel is definitely something to fear if what Tabbris said, although maybe the Kitsune is preparing to strike back before, who knows?"

She then furrows her eyes "although I'm surprised, is she in the Nekomatus empire? Cause that would be impossible! Nakashashi made a barrier to protect the Shogunate there, and said one is powered by my energy itself, so if she can break through it, then she can break through a god's energy" Inqui said gravelly
"...I...Think it might be safer if we attack it at the beginning of the next cycle. I used all of my godly power, and I believe you must have, as well. The cycle is nearly ending, anyways, and I think that if we begin our plan at the beginning of the next, at full power, we'll have bigger advantages. The Kitsune is probably still laying low, anyways, due to the attack of Zeruel. So it probably won't come out just yet. What say you?"
"Actually I haven't used much power at all, I mean, aside from exploring the strange city with Helsa, nothing else, so I'm actually pretty full with energy! I'll still wait for you in the next cycle Ocaeril, anyways, time to be off, I have to summon the Doom Slayer and I guess figure out what to do with the Kitsune being in the Nekomatus land, I think Marah will do something? Actually yeah, do you think Marah's ready? To start fulfilling her destiny?"

(CONVERSATIONAL)

Inqui chuckled "well it was the same with my sisters, yet Meryl still wanted to kill us, anyways you're welcome"

Inqui shrugged "there's always a bigger fish, so maybe she met her match? Anyways Zeruel is definitely something to fear if what Tabbris said, although maybe the Kitsune is preparing to strike back before, who knows?"

She then furrows her eyes "although I'm surprised, is she in the Nekomatus empire? Cause that would be impossible! Nakashashi made a barrier to protect the Shogunate there, and said one is powered by my energy itself, so if she can break through it, then she can break through a god's energy" Inqui said gravelly

"Actually I haven't used much power at all, I mean, aside from exploring the strange city with Helsa, nothing else, so I'm actually pretty full with energy! I'll still wait for you in the next cycle Ocaeril, anyways, time to be off, I have to summon the Doom Slayer and I guess figure out what to do with the Kitsune being in the Nekomatus land, I think Marah will do something? Actually yeah, do you think Marah's ready? To start fulfilling her destiny?"

With a low smile, Ocaeril gently nodded at Inqui, his face showing a wide smile. "Yes, she will start soon...But not today, of course. But certainly soon. She's learning quickly, you know? She's a kind and sweet girl, surrounded by loved friends who don't question her existence much. She's certainly going to grow to be a wonderful woman. But..." Looking to the side momentarily, Ocaeril blushed slightly. It was...Embarrassing to say something like that, but he still had a duty to perform. "...Why don't you come over and see it by yourself, yes? Bring Helsa along, as well. I've been wanting to speak with her since the beginning of the cycle...To discuss things." ...And the fact why she felt familiar like Inqui did.

"Shucks man, you'll get cooties if you hang out with girls too much!" 2 said, while number 3 gave him a punch behind the head, doing a loud 'CHAAA!' afterward. A headcock grew from number's 2 head, as he groaned. "Geh, fine, whatever! We'll hang out here and help with the seal! Don't mind us! Damn Cassanova..." The child version said, as mumbling, he was dragged to the sealing grounds by Ocaeril number 3.

"...Right." He said, coughing in his hand. "...If you can come, I'll be waiting. I'm sure Marah will like to meet new people. But...Do keep your godly identity a secret, if you do come."

With a wave, Ocaeril then disappeared, leaving a small blue flower where he once was, soon reappearing back in the small home he made for himself and Marah in the Empire.

"...Marah!" He said, his voice undoubtedly common. "We might be getting guests soon. Let's clean the house!"

(conversational)
With a low smile, Ocaeril gently nodded at Inqui, his face showing a wide smile. "Yes, she will start soon...But not today, of course. But certainly soon. She's learning quickly, you know? She's a kind and sweet girl, surrounded by loved friends who don't question her existence much. She's certainly going to grow to be a wonderful woman. But..." Looking to the side momentarily, Ocaeril blushed slightly. It was...Embarrassing to say something like that, but he still had a duty to perform. "...Why don't you come over and see it by yourself, yes? Bring Helsa along, as well. I've been wanting to speak with her since the beginning of the cycle...To discuss things." ...And the fact why she felt familiar like Inqui did.

"Shucks man, you'll get cooties if you hang out with girls too much!" 2 said, while number 3 gave him a punch behind the head, doing a loud 'CHAAA!' afterward. A headcock grew from number's 2 head, as he groaned. "Geh, fine, whatever! We'll hang out here and help with the seal! Don't mind us! Damn Cassanova..." The child version said, as mumbling, he was dragged to the sealing grounds by Ocaeril number 3.

"...Right." He said, coughing in his hand. "...If you can come, I'll be waiting. I'm sure Marah will like to meet new people. But...Do keep your godly identity a secret, if you do come."

With a wave, Ocaeril then disappeared, leaving a small blue flower where he once was, soon reappearing back in the small home he made for himself and Marah in the Empire.

"...Marah!" He said, his voice undoubtedly common. "We might be getting guests soon. Let's clean the house!"
Inqui nods happily "I'm happy that Marah is developing happily! I'll be sure to come by later, hopefully I can get Helsa to join!"

She then teleported to Helsa, wherever she was, "Helsa? Do you want to come meet my second Incarnated?"
( KolastoRPN KolastoRPN )

Meanwhile Marah gasped as she then immediately got a broom and swept around "okay papa! I can't wait to make new friends!" she said joyfully, Rocket helping her by eating up all the trash and dirt.

Helsa, who was still in Arqa, was surprised by the sudden appearance of a second Inqui. "I...Uh...sure."

Still very, very, very confused here.
Inqui looked at the other Inqui before looking back at their surroundings to realize they're still in Arqa.

"Oh...umm, should we do something about this place or no?"

Inqui looked at the other Inqui before looking back at their surroundings to realize they're still in Arqa.

"Oh...umm, should we do something about this place or no?"

I'm not sure what we could do... Helsa thought to herself.

...unless...

"How many Heroic Spirits can you summon at once?"

I'm not sure what we could do... Helsa thought to herself.

...unless...

"How many Heroic Spirits can you summon at once?"
"All of them, I am their Patron, I am the First Hero, their origin, as such, they not obey me but respect me as their source, as such, I can call upon all of t hem as it is my divine privilege"

Ickol Conversational

A messaging spell appeared to Helsa, ingrained onto her eyes so no one else can see it.

Hey, it’s...your...best...friend. Don’t...act...like...you...don’t...know. So...hey, mind...being...a...doll...and...meeting...me ...at...your...humble...abode? I...need...to...talk...shop...with...the...most...competent...of...us. Unfortunately...Assyrian...seems...to...be...busy...so...you’ll...do. I’ll...be...waiting...next...your...embarrassing...stuff. You...know...what...I’m...talking...about, I’m...looking...right...at...it. Toodles!

Helsa Conversational

Hey, it’s...your...best...friend. Don’t...act...like...you...don’t...know. So...hey, mind...being...a...doll...and...meeting...me ...at...your...humble...abode? I...need...to...talk...shop...with...the...most...competent...of...us. Unfortunately...Assyrian...seems...to...be...busy...so...you’ll...do. I’ll...be...waiting...next...your...embarrassing...stuff. You...know...what...I’m...talking...about, I’m...looking...right...at...it. Toodles!

...embarrassing stuff? Wait, she couldn't mean-

Helsa's eyes widened.

"INQUI I GOT TO GO!" With that, Helsa teleported right out of Arqa, heading straight for Ickol.

Helsa Conversational

...embarrassing stuff? Wait, she couldn't mean-

Helsa's eyes widened.

"INQUI I GOT TO GO!" With that, Helsa teleported right out of Arqa, heading straight for Ickol.
The goddess, while actually on Helsa’s island, isn’t really anywhere in particular. Hiding her presence, she cheerfully watches Helsa approach and follows after the frantic goddess to see whatever skeletons are in her closet.

The goddess, while actually on Helsa’s island, isn’t really anywhere in particular. Hiding her presence, she cheerfully watches Helsa approach and follows after the frantic goddess to see whatever skeletons are in her closet.

Helsa frantically ran to the hole she had dug during her...incident with Ocaeril. She crawled right inside, heading for the place she had her...breakdown.

Helsa frantically ran to the hole she had dug during her...incident with Ocaeril. She crawled right inside, heading for the place she had her...breakdown.
Ickol Conversational

The other goddess keeps on step with her, following less than a foot behind and even cheerfully whistling. Of course all Helsa feels if anything is a vague sense Ickol is ahead, reveling in her dirty secrets.

The other goddess keeps on step with her, following less than a foot behind and even cheerfully whistling. Of course all Helsa feels if anything is a vague sense Ickol is ahead, reveling in her dirty secrets.

Helsa soon arrived at the end of the hole, fully expecting to see Ickol laughing at her discovery...but all she saw were two, corruption filled tearmarks. "...she's not here?"

Helsa soon arrived at the end of the hole, fully expecting to see Ickol laughing at her discovery...but all she saw were two, corruption filled tearmarks. "...she's not here?"
Maybe...she...took...what...was...here? Or...was...it...the...tears...we...were...hiding?

So asked Helsa’s inner voice, and definitely not Ickol.

Maybe...she...took...what...was...here? Or...was...it...the...tears...we...were...hiding?

So asked Helsa’s inner voice, and definitely not Ickol.

"Did...did she just see the tears and leave?" Helsa said in confusion. "I thought she would have taunted me about...the tears."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back