• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
"Alright then. Summon all of them, and have them deal with Arqa."
Inqui grimaced "I don't think that's a good idea, if I know my Lovecraft, this was made by an Outer God, aaand said Outer God might still exist, so umm, yeah, I'm just gonna se-"
Helsa Conversational

...embarrassing stuff? Wait, she couldn't mean-

Helsa's eyes widened.

"INQUI I GOT TO GO!" With that, Helsa teleported right out of Arqa, heading straight for Ickol.
"wai-wha?!"

The two Inquis stared at the spot where Helsa was for a long time, before slumping in confusion and worry.

"Should we?"

"No, no, I don't think we can help"

"Bu-"

"Look we're not needed, we can't help, and let's just-let's just" she couldn't finish her words and simply ended with a depressed sigh.

The other Inqui looked at her with increasing confusion before letting out a sigh like hers as she gave up, both sat down, slumped over in a half-fetal position as Abigail patted both of their backs.

Eventually they just decided to go to Marah and Ocaeril's house, both of them wore instead of their typical armor, they both wore a version of their original outfit, back when they were still in Elayra, a grey and blue robe akin to a scholarly mage, round spectacles that were big enough that they made her look owlish, and braided ponytails, although the other Inqui (who I'll call Inqui2) had hers tied around her head to differentiate the two, they also brought Abigail who was simply in her outfit as always, carrying her brown worn-out teddy bear.

They knocked on the door "Ocaeril? We're here!" ( Celestial Speck Celestial Speck )
Okay. I’d...watch...it...with...the...new...guy, though. He...tends...to...get...set...off...by...that...kind...of...stuff. Unless...you...don’t...care...if...your...buddy...here...has...the...same...amount...of...organs...on...his...insides...by...the...time...this...is...over. Anywho, looks...like...we’re...ready...to...air. Say...when, and...you...can...make...the...introduction. Ibelieveinyouyoucandothisgoodluck!

Before the goddess can think, Ickol has fled to one of three chairs next to Helsa’s desk and has somehow tied herself up, looking at the camera with a spaced out confused grin. The snow golems behind the camera look reproachfully at Helsa and one holds up a placard that says ‘dead air’.
Helsa blinks a couple times before a grin spreads across her face.

Right. Let's do this. And then I'll slap Ickol afterwards.

"Hello, citizens of Ocaeril! If you don't know who I am, well...I'll gladly introduce myself.

Helsa's eyes flash green.

"I am the Queen of Darkness. I am Sin's Leader. I am the Twister of Souls. I. Am. Helsa."

Everything around her seems to grow darker for a second. Until she smiles naturally, and puts her hands together.

"And welcome to my show! I'm your host for this celebration; this is one of my cultists..."

"Lucius." The bald cultist says.

"Right. And this is my totally willing co-host..."
Meanwhile the residents of the Throne decided to crowd over in one of the gigantic common rooms as they watched the new show of Helsa's, as they hadn't had any new entertainment for a long while, with the only ones they got being the imports whenever Inqui took out another heroic spirit from another verse, so they took anything they could get.

The Tanya who was the younger version of the living one sat alongside the other younger Heroic Spirits, including the likes of a fancy blue-haired boy who had a no-nonesense manner, a white and purple girl wearing black clothing and had a story book next to her, a young silver-haired girl in dark assassin's clothing, a young blonde girl in a white dress-like knightly armor and had a sword at her side, and more.

"Hey what do you think Helsa's gonna have on her show, Tanya-nee?" asked the white and purple girl, Tanya shrugged in response as she continued to munch on popcorn.

"Don't know Nursery, knowing Helsa though, probably a prank show or one of those reality TV shows where she crap-talks someone, maybe a god, although haven't seen her much lately, that position goes to my snooty self"

"Do you really hate your older self Tanya?" asked the blue haired boy, who's voice ironically of a deep-toned man.

"Hate is a strong word, I prefer actively and heavily distrust and dislike, she's incredibly different and while I understand her actions and her motives, it's just...well sometimes you have to stop at a line when it comes to efficiency, don't get me wrong, being efficient is good, but...yeah she's...let's say not a nice person"

"Huh, interesting, I wonder if Gil-ko has similar feelings to-"

"I do, he takes being a dick too far"

"You sometimes act like that you know?"

"What did you say that mongrel?!"

"See, anyways it seems like temporal versions of people most oftenly dislike each other, EMIYA hates his younger self, you and Gil-ko at least dislike your future or I guess 'present' selves"

"Huh, neat, anyways let's go watch the show"

"Indeed, let us, I wish to know what filth does an arrogant goddess makes!"

"wai-wha?!"

The two Inquis stared at the spot where Helsa was for a long time, before slumping in confusion and worry.

"Should we?"

"No, no, I don't think we can help"

"Bu-"

"Look we're not needed, we can't help, and let's just-let's just" she couldn't finish her words and simply ended with a depressed sigh.

The other Inqui looked at her with increasing confusion before letting out a sigh like hers as she gave up, both sat down, slumped over in a half-fetal position as Abigail patted both of their backs.

Eventually they just decided to go to Marah and Ocaeril's house, both of them wore instead of their typical armor, they both wore a version of their original outfit, back when they were still in Elayra, a grey and blue robe akin to a scholarly mage, round spectacles that were big enough that they made her look owlish, and braided ponytails, although the other Inqui (who I'll call Inqui2) had hers tied around her head to differentiate the two, they also brought Abigail who was simply in her outfit as always, carrying her brown worn-out teddy bear.

They knocked on the door "Ocaeril? We're here!"

Ocaeril was currently standing at the front door of his home, a confused expression on his face, as in his left eye, the images of a certain show led by Helsa and Ickol was being played. He was wearing normal peasant clothes, and he didn't have his tattoos on him. He still looked mildly demonic thanks to the Ten-Tails Chakra, but overall, he looked relatively normal. As Inqui 1 and 2 approached with Abigail, he blinked, and gave them a little salutation. He seemed mildly embarrassed, mostly because of Helsa's strange outfit, and the fact Ickol was...Well, tied up.

"Ah- Inqui, um, hello." He...Normally wasn't this awkward, but the situation at hand just confused him. "You-- came here to visit Marah, yeah? I just put her to bed, but I think she might still be awake, you know-- she occasionally wanders around the house late at night to get some snacks, heh."

Looking over at Abigail, he smiled at her sweetly. "Ah- Are you one of Inqui's friends? Actually, a servant, I'd guess. Nice to meet you. You can go inside if you'd like, I'll cook up something for you all- It's just, um..."

Scratching his head, Ocaeril then sent the image of the show Helsa was doing into their minds.

"...Helsa is doing something weird. It doesn't seem as bad as previously, but, uh, it's a bit strange, considering how she was acting a while back...Something about Krassmass..."

"Ah- Inqui, um, hello." He...Normally wasn't this awkward, but the situation at hand just confused him. "You-- came here to visit Marah, yeah? I just put her to bed, but I think she might still be awake, you know-- she occasionally wanders around the house late at night to get some snacks, heh."

"Oh..." the Inquis looked at each other before looking back at Ocaeril.

"Well this is-"

"Really awkward then"
Looking over at Abigail, he smiled at her sweetly. "Ah- Are you one of Inqui's friends? Actually, a servant, I'd guess. Nice to meet you. You can go inside if you'd like, I'll cook up something for you all- It's just, um..."
Abigail nodded happily

"thank you! Nice to meet you mister! I'm Abigail Williams!"
"...Helsa is doing something weird. It doesn't seem as bad as previously, but, uh, it's a bit strange, considering how she was acting a while back...Something about Krassmass..."
The trio looked up at the mention of Krassmass.

"Wait-"

"Krassmass?"

"Is Krankle"

"Here?"

The Inquis were terrified and glad at the same time, glad because another person from Elayra is here, but terrified because while Krankle gives out nice gifts to good people like Inquis and Abigail...yeah the dark elves slaves.

Abigail was happy as she fondly recalled her gifts, the candles really helped during the night times when she was doing late-reading of the bible, although it smelt like hair which was weird, but she was used to pigs' fat so it was an upgrade while the neckties looked great on her when she would do her sermons, although they were very tight on her neck for some reason.

"May we go to Helsa? Is that alright?"

"Oh..." the Inquis looked at each other before looking back at Ocaeril.

"Well this is-"

"Really awkward then"

Abigail nodded happily

"thank you! Nice to meet you mister! I'm Abigail Williams!"

The trio looked up at the mention of Krassmass.

"Wait-"

"Krassmass?"

"Is Krankle"

"Here?"

The Inquis were terrified and glad at the same time, glad because another person from Elayra is here, but terrified because while Krankle gives out nice gifts to good people like Inquis and Abigail...yeah the dark elves slaves.

Abigail was happy as she fondly recalled her gifts, the candles really helped during the night times when she was doing late-reading of the bible, although it smelt like hair which was weird, but she was used to pigs' fat so it was an upgrade while the neckties looked great on her when she would do her sermons, although they were very tight on her neck for some reason.

"May we go to Helsa? Is that alright?"

Ocaeril blinked, before looking back at his home. Then back at Abigail and the rest, before giving her a light shrug. "I suppose we can. She doesn't seem to be doing anything suspicious so far, but I guess it's better safe than sorry...But, you three know about this Krassmass thing? I guess it makes sense, considering you're all Outsiders and all..." Ocaeril mused to himself, putting a hand on his chin and thinking. "Maybe you can all explain what this is all about while we go there. This is kinda a talk show, so I guess we can be...The audience?" Besides, for some reason, he really wanted to see Helsa in that outfit of hers...

Ocaeril's Porcentage 'till Corruption explosion: 15%

"Inqui, why don't you stay here with Marah? Or at least, one of your clones. I want to make sure she's safe. Besides, I think it might be a good way for you to meet her. Just...Don't let her watch this talk show, okay? I feel like this is gonna end badly...Anyways, shall we go?" Poof. He's back at his original appearance.

Helsa Conversational

'...Can I ask what are you doing?'

He kinda wanted to ask if tying up Ickol in that way was really necessary and if she didn't take any accidental inspiration from him on that day, but he said to himself he's stupid and kept quiet.

While Helsa was looking over the list to try and determine their first guest on the show, she suddenly got a mental message from Ocaeril.

And thus, she replied.

I'm doing a holiday show with my completely willing partner. The chains were not my idea.

Helsa Conversational

While Helsa was looking over the list to try and determine their first guest on the show, she suddenly got a mental message from Ocaeril.

And thus, she replied.

I'm doing a holiday show with my completely willing partner. The chains were not my idea.

'...Oh, okay. That's nice.
...Though do me a favor and make sure that whoever suggested the chains gets a lot of charcoal. Or slapped.
'

Ocaeril was silent for a few seconds, looking over at Inqui and Abigal, before speaking again.

'...Can I come over to watch with Inqui?'

Helsa Conversational

'...Oh, okay. That's nice.
...Though do me a favor and make sure that whoever suggested the chains gets a lot of charcoal.
'

Ocaeril was silent for a few seconds, looking over at Inqui and Abigal, before speaking again.

'...Can I come over to watch with Inqui?'

...yeah, sure.

Helsa had a very fun idea.

In fact, maybe you could be our first guest!

Helsa Conversational

...yeah, sure.

Helsa had a very fun idea.

In fact, maybe you could be our first guest!

...Huh? Guest? Ocaeril looked at the message in a confused manner, before looking back at Inqui, then at the message Helsa sent him. Guest...Is this going to be some sort of prank? Maybe to corrupt him somehow? I mean, Helsa is a babe probably not going to do anything, knowing his power right now, so he should be fine. But still, he was worried about Inqui and Abigail. Then again...They might be able to hold themselves if anything goes south.

'Er, okay, I guess...Just...Let's not mention Spanksgiving, alright?'

"Good news, Helsa let us in," Ocaeril said to Inqui and Abigail, before summoning a portal. "Let's get going."

With that, he entered through the portal, letting Inqui in the front rows with Abby, as he was suddenly on the stage. He hopes he doesn't regret this.

Ocaeril's Porcentage 'till Corruption explosion: 20%
Check the abs!

Helsa Conversational

...Huh? Guest? Ocaeril looked at the message in a confused manner, before looking back at Inqui, then at the message Helsa sent him. Guest...Is this going to be some sort of prank? Maybe to corrupt him somehow? I mean, Helsa is a babe probably not going to do anything, knowing his power right now, so he should be fine. But still, he was worried about Inqui and Abigail. Then again...They might be able to hold themselves if anything goes south.

'Er, okay, I guess...Just...Let's not mention Spanksgiving, alright?'

"Good news, Helsa let us in," Ocaeril said to Inqui and Abigail, before summoning a portal. "Let's get going."

With that, he entered through the portal, letting Inqui in the front rows with Abby, as he was suddenly on the stage. He hopes he doesn't regret this.

Ocaeril's Porcentage 'till Corruption explosion: 20%
Check the abs!

"And, it's time to welcome our first guest, Ocaeril!" Helsa smiles, right at Ocaeril...and at Ickol.

"What do you think of our first guest, my totally willing cohost?"

Churl Churl

Helsa Conversational

"And, it's time to welcome our first guest, Ocaeril!" Helsa smiles, right at Ocaeril...and at Ickol.

"What do you think of our first guest, my totally willing cohost?"

Churl Churl
She’s...adorable. We...can...totally...make...plushies...of...her. Oh, you...meant...the...pervert. He’s...fine, I...guess. After...all, the...lack...of...raisins...already...set...me...up...for...disappointment.

The goddess shifted and looked at her co-hosts.

So...is...this...like, an...interview? I...guess...we...all...ask...him...a...question...than. He’s...your...guest, Helsanta. You...can...go...first.

She’s...adorable. We...can...totally...make...plushies...of...her. Oh, you...meant...the...pervert. He’s...fine, I...guess. After...all, the...lack...of...raisins...already...set...me...up...for...disappointment.

The goddess shifted and looked at her co-hosts.

So...is...this...like, an...interview? I...guess...we...all...ask...him...a...question...than. He’s...your...guest, Helsanta. You...can...go...first.

Ocaeril groaned when Ickol called him a pervert. So much for being nice at the beginning of the cycle. He's even wearing a shirt, this time!

"...Says the one wearing an elf outfit...Mumblemumble..."

Still, a part of him liked it. Ickol looked cute on--

...Okay, what.

Ocaeril shook his head, before sitting down on a chair made out of wood and summoning some really strong wine for everyone. He's going to need this.

Swing, gulp gulp

25%
Hey baby...I'm almost out...

"...I suppose I can answer some questions."

Ocaeril groaned when Ickol called him a pervert. So much for being nice at the beginning of the cycle. He's even wearing a shirt, this time!

...Okay, what.

Ocaeril shook his head, before sitting down on a chair made out of wood and summoning some really strong wine for everyone. He's going to need this.

Swing, gulp gulp

25%

Ickol took the wine but squirmed out of the rope, hiding behind Helsa’s desk. She can’t put her finger on why, but Ocaeril feels legitimately uncomfortable today. She takes a swig and eyes him warily.

Ickol took the wine but squirmed out of the rope, hiding behind Helsa’s desk. She can’t put her finger on why, but Ocaeril feels legitimately uncomfortable today. She takes a swig and eyes him warily.

There seemed to be...Something inside of Ocaeril. Corruption?

...It wasn't anything evil. His corruption almost seemed like...A bright yellow, with a hint of dark where his eyes should be. Every time he took a swing, it seemed to go away momentarily, before...Coming back, and...

...It was...Flexing?

There seemed to be...Something inside of Ocaeril. Corruption?

...It wasn't anything evil. His corruption almost seemed like...A bright yellow, with a hint of dark where his eyes should be. Every time he took a swing, it seemed to go away momentarily, before...Coming back, and...

...It was...Flexing?

Helsa, as the Goddess of Corruption, could easily detect any corruption within someone. While she was confused on how it even got there, Helsa had one thought upon seeing it.

I feel an immense urge to punch that thing in the face.

Shaking off her confusion, Helsa looked at Ocaeril directly.

...Okay, what.

Swing, gulp gulp

25%

"So, for our first question for our guest...you are the planet itself. What do you intend to do next?" Helsa asked, smiling as she put her hand under her own chin.

And then Lucius said. "What do you think of giant spiders?"

Helsa, as the Goddess of Corruption, could easily detect any corruption within someone. While she was confused on how it even got there, Helsa had one thought upon seeing it.

I feel an immense urge to punch that thing in the face.

Shaking off her confusion, Helsa looked at Ocaeril directly.

"So, for our first question for our guest...you are the planet itself. What do you intend to do next?" Helsa asked, smiling as she put her hand under her own chin.

And then Lucius said. "What do you think of giant spiders?"

Ocaeril, drinking some more wine, had his face slightly red already, but he didn't seem drunk yet. Some cups were by Helsa's and Lucius' table, which were already filled with wine as he placed his hands on top of it. He said something about it being his blood or some romantic stuff he read once in a random book he thought was pretty cool and beautiful, before thinking for a moment how to answer her question.

"The usual," Ocaeril said, shrugging for a moment as he drank more wine. "I already decided to move things forward from this era, evolving the entire world into hopefully a new one. You should all be seeing some new technology soon." Man, this wine was good. Was it old? He could probably make it taste like it was old. Hmmmm. "Man, this wine is great..."

Shaking his head, Ocaeril then summoned a small spider on his shoulder, who waved at Lucius.

"I personally love them. I did create them after all. Not sure why people insist on killing them. They're useful against large pests. I mean, have you SEEN giant mosquitos? Now those things are actually evil. Makes you scratch yourself all over after they suck your blood."

Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril, drinking some more wine, had his face slightly red already, but he didn't seem drunk yet. Some cups were by Helsa's and Lucius' table, which were already filled with wine as he placed his hands on top of it. He said something about it being his blood or some romantic stuff he read once in a random book he thought was pretty cool and beautiful, before thinking for a moment how to answer her question.

"The usual," Ocaeril said, shrugging for a moment as he drank more wine. "I already decided to move things forward from this era, evolving the entire world into hopefully a new one. You should all be seeing some new technology soon." Man, this wine was good. Was it old? He could probably make it taste like it was old. Hmmmm. "Man, this wine is great..."

Shaking his head, Ocaeril then summoned a small spider on his shoulder, who waved at Lucius.

"I personally love them. I did create them after all. Not sure why people insist on killing them. They're useful against large pests. I mean, have you SEEN giant mosquitos? Now those things are actually evil. Makes you scratch yourself all over after they suck your blood."

"I see, I see..." Helsa nodded. "Now, for our next question..."

"Would you be willing to lick one?" Lucius said with a grin on his face.

And then a giant spider burst through one of the walls and began swiping at everybody.

"LUCIUS, HOW THE HELL?!" Helsa shouted in legitmate confusion. "I DON'T KNOW, I JUST THINK THINGS AND THEY HAPPEN!" Lucius laughed insanely.

Helsa Conversational

And then a giant spider burst through one of the walls and began swiping at everybody.

"LUCIUS, HOW THE HELL?!" Helsa shouted in legitmate confusion. "I DON'T KNOW, I JUST THINK THINGS AND THEY HAPPEN!" Lucius laughed insanely.

Ocaeril blinked as the giant spider burst out of nowhere. Well, that went to 1 to a 100 really quickly. Scratching his head as he watched the spider attacking the show, Ocaeril quickly got himself up, and taking another swing, he slowly walked over the spider and said simple words.

"Hey," He said, as the spider looked at him, ready to swipe at him, before...It suddenly stopped. "...It's past your bedtime. You won't get any presents this way. Hic."

The spider suddenly looked down, like a child who just got those words said to it by a parent. "...Tssschh...Tsssch..."

Ocaeril then patted the spider, as the smaller one on his shoulder jumped on it, and...He then...Kissed it on the head? Oh, gods, he was doing the treat everything as his child thing again...The spider then laid down and started to sleep. Even if it was summoned by a powerful cultist, it was no match by Ocaeril's dad's powers.

"...Does that count as licking? No, I don't think so...Hic! Can I ask some questions as well after a while?" Swiiiing. "I think it's...Ickol's turn."

Helsa Conversational

Ickol nodded at the spider.

Now...now. You...can...wait...backstage...like...everyone...else. Now, Ocaeril, I...have...some...questions...of...my...own.

The goddess held up a bunch of flash cards. “Well, questions...Helsa...wants...me...to...ask.”

She began to flip through the cards. “Let’s...see...Ocaeril...Ocaeril...oh, here...we...go. So...Ocaeril. Blondes...redheads...or...tendrils? Huh, that’s...a...weird...question. Whatever. So...which...does...an...unlucky...lady..need?

Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril blinked as the giant spider burst out of nowhere. Well, that went to 1 to a 100 really quickly. Scratching his head as he watched the spider attacking the show, Ocaeril quickly got himself up, and taking another swing, he slowly walked over the spider and said simple words.

"Hey," He said, as the spider looked at him, ready to swipe at him, before...It suddenly stopped. "...It's past your bedtime. You won't get any presents this way. Hic."

The spider suddenly looked down, like a child who just got those words said to it by a parent. "...Tssschh...Tsssch..."

Ocaeril then patted the spider, as the smaller one on his shoulder jumped on it, and...He then...Kissed it on the head? Oh, gods, he was doing the treat everything as his child thing again...The spider then laid down and started to sleep. Even if it was summoned by a powerful cultist, it was no match by Ocaeril's dad's powers.

"...Does that count as licking? No, I don't think so...Hic! Can I ask some questions as well after a while?" Swiiiing. "I think it's...Ickol's turn."

Lucius blinked, then shrugged, before conjuring an odd ball and balancing it on his nose.

Now...now. You...can...wait...backstage...like...everyone...else. Now, Ocaeril, I...have...some...questions...of...my...own.

The goddess held up a bunch of flash cards. “Well, questions...Helsa...wants...me...to...ask.”

She began to flip through the cards. “Let’s...see...Ocaeril...Ocaeril...oh, here...we...go. So...Ocaeril. Blondes...redheads...or...tendrils? Huh, that’s...a...weird...question. Whatever. So...which...does...an...unlucky...lady..need?

And now Helsa was staring at Ickol. Quite directly, and somewhat furiously.

You planned this, you little-AGH! Just...just get this over with.

"...Huh?"

Ocaeril blinked, as he stared at Ickol confusedly.

"...Oh...You're asking me- Oh, alright." This was embarrassing, but a part of him was really excited to answer this, for some reason, as well? Normally, Ocaeril would be too dense to even understand what that question meant, but... "...I really don't mind appearances, to be honest. You can be a man, a woman, a dragon, or even a demon, but really, if you manage to show me you are someone worth to care about, which I don't think it should be too hard...I think I'll be able to love this hypothetical man or woman rather easily."

For some reason, Ocaeril's packs moved up and down under his shirt. Thankfully nobody saw that.

"Though I guess tendrils can be cute. I mean- You can pretty much have any hairstyle with it. It sounds cool."

45%!
Check the packs!

"...Huh?"

"...Oh...You're asking me- Oh, alright." This was embarrassing, but a part of him was really excited to answer this, for some reason, as well? Normally, Ocaeril would be too dense to even understand what that question meant, but... "...I really don't mind appearances, to be honest. You can be a man, a woman, a dragon, or even a demon, but really, if you manage to show me you are someone worth to care about, which I don't think it should be too hard...I think I'll be able to love this hypothetical man or woman rather easily."

For some reason, Ocaeril's packs moved up and down under his shirt. Thankfully nobody saw that.

"Though I guess tendrils can be cute. I mean- You can pretty much have any hairstyle with it. It sounds cool."

45%!
Check the packs!

...and now Helsa was staring at Ocaeril. Now with complete and utter shock.

"...Huh?"

45%!
Check the packs!
You...heard...it...here...folks. Man, woman, angel, demon, dragon, no...one...is...safe...from...his...lechery. Although...I...suppose...there...is...one...benefit, at...least...now...Spanksgiving...gifts...will...be...on...the...rise. Speaking...of...which, mind...signing...this?

Ickol presents a very detailed Spanksgiving statue. One clearly not meant for reverence of the deities so much as *ahem* presentation.

You...heard...it...here...folks. Man, woman, angel, demon, dragon, no...one...is...safe...from...his...lechery. Although...I...suppose...there...is...one...benefit, at...least...now...Spanksgiving...gifts...will...be...on...the...rise. Speaking...of...which, mind...signing...this?

Ickol presents a very detailed Spanksgiving statue. One clearly not meant for reverence of the deities so much as *ahem* presentation.

"Whyyyyy…." Helsa outright groaned, laying her head down on the table.

Honestly, Ocaeril's vision was a little blurry from the wine he had drunk, and he wasn't too sure what the statue was- but he had a pretty good idea of what it really was, as soon, as sigh escaped his lips, ignoring Ickol's precious words making him seem like a pervert. Looking at the statue, then at Ickol, then at Helsa, Ocaeril then just...Summoned some flowers all over it to make it seem prettier, some butterflies flying around it.

"There, hic. That's all I'm doing. Hic! Seriously, who came up with the name Spanksgiving...?"

Ocaeril stood quiet for a few moments, before looking at Helsa.

"...Actually, hic! Can I ask you a question, Helsa?" More drinking. This poor man.

"Whyyyyy…." Helsa outright groaned, laying her head down on the table.
A message flashed on Helsa’s eyeballs.
This...is...what...happens...when...you...invite...him.

Well, whoever...it...was...they...knew...marketing. And...they...knew...opportunity...when...they...saw...it! Hard...to...get...a...more...famous...event. Hey, snow...guys! Play...the...slideshow! Ah, yes, there’s...the...ticket. Anywho, you...said...something...interesting, there. Someone...worth...caring...about. So, what...does...someone...have...to...do...to...be...irredeemable? How...was...the...burning...cities...thing...something...to...just...brush...off? What...about...if...someone...had...evil...cults...of...witches? Or...a...vampire...warlord? Or...kidnaps...a...lovely...goddess...of...friendship...or...whatever. For...that...matter, you’re...always...grumpy...about...the...sleeping...guy, is...it...just...because...he’s...not...cute?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back