• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
When Ocaeril was back, he seemed...Horrible. Yet, his expression was different. His face showed neutrality, no emotion at all, as if he was completely disconnected from the world itself, as ironic as that sounded...He didn't even reply to the introductions. He didn't even look at Inqui, Helsa, or anyone. He seemed...Terrible, even if his expression didn't show. Tears were running down his eyes at fast speeds, yet he didn't weep nor did he sob. He simply stood that, his fist shaking in pure rage, his veins still popping from his eyes.

"45%..." He would say, his voice and appearance going back to normal. "45% of my children...Dead." A low chuckle escaped his lips, as he looked down in the ground, his irises shaking. "Souls destroyed, most gone mad...Infants who still had their entire lives ahead of them, all gone in an instant..." And the worst part? He never knew who sent Zeruel, and why did she do that. Assyrian acted in a moment of rage and didn't allow her to speak. But frankly...Wouldn't he have done the same?

More tears.

"I...I hate this. Wow."

His face looked that of a child.

"I don't wanna be alone again."

Last edited:
Farmer Joe: Action 2

Joe looked at his babies. They were still at the same Population for centuries. Time to change that. He used agricultural Magic’s so that they could be farmed. The Plunts seeing this grew excited and fervently began creating more of themselves. With each seed planted two grew out in a matter of minutes. Soon they were everywhere on the island and the mega city grew taller and wider.

They had also increased their domestication of the insects. As now bigger beetles were made that could haul heavier pieces. And swarms of big bumblebees were farmed so that they could ride them. The army though was showing massive hornets and wasps as the buggers were hosting large stingers and poison dropped off of them. They had become immune to smoke and fire, after some shenanigans happened.

The mega city interconnecting the varying biomes of their island has now covered the base of the island as it became taller and more complex. It could be seen from a distance now from the shore. They were doing good and with some people from the empire coming over they learned of magic. That helped with construction immensely.

Joe was proud as he dragged out his pipe.

Ocaeril simply stood still as long as Tanya and Merlin spoke, the man simply staying quiet and listening, and awaiting a moment to be introduced. By the way Merlin spoke...He, or, er, she, seemed highly...Cocky is not a word, but he certainly felt bombastic? Overexposed? Ridiculous? Certainly one of those words, but, he, she, or whatever he currently was at the moment, he didn't seem like a bad person. He could see where Tanya got her hatred from him, and he certainly felt the same- not hatred, but a deep sense of discomfort. He was never one to feel this way, only occasionally doing so at extreme cases of degeneracy, such as the elves, but he frankly couldn't care less about this man's sex life.

Ready to introduce himself, the god was about to speak once more, in a casual and friendly tone, until, of course, Merlin hugged him. The man didn't have any sort of reaction aside from a face of confusion, that soon transformed itself into a deep cringefest as Merlin called him 'daddy.' He was already getting Helsa flashbacks at this. He groaned slightly and was already ready to push him away until Merlin made a mistake.

Fou.

He...What?

He didn't care about him bedding his children, he didn't care about that at all, he normally wouldn't even care if he bedded Fou, but...The thoughts of the damn Elves and planting seeds of degeneracy into his mind, the evildoings, the torture to other races, them spitting in his face, and Fou becoming aA degenerate just like Merlin, it just, it just!

A low sound escaped from Ocaeril, almost sounding like a bell constantly hitting itself at high speeds.

He looked down at Merlin. His eyes...They were now...Slightly different. His left one was red, while the right one was light purple. Only his irises were this way, but...The energy of Chakra flowed through them as literal veins were popping out of Ocaeril's head.

Do not call me by the name, demon. You are not my child.

I do not care for how many you bedded over the years. But you mentioned a name that causes me great annoyance.

For you, I am the God of the Six Paths.

And do not let those paths be those of pain for you.

...Ah yes, Tanya might be aware...The elves, they...Um. Yeah.

Him crying on her shoulder like a father who just discovered their child died to some sort of drug is probably fresh on her memory.
Strangely enough, Merlin's response wasn't of worry but of triumphant smugness, as if she was anticipating this reaction and was happy to got this.

"Well, well, if you don't want me to call you daddy, then I'll just call you Sage! How do you like that?"
"...alright." Said the still confused Helsa, who turned towards Tabbris. "So...what exactly is at the center of this city?"

Selee-01 Selee-01
"Something big. I don't know much more than that."
"...alright then." Helsa was even more confused than before.

I have no idea what is going on here. She thought.

"...perhaps we should discuss this at the garden, actually."
"Follow me." Tabbris lead them to the garden, easily hurdling the fence.
"Ok. So. Let's review what's happened so far." Helsa says as soon as everyone gets to the Garden.
"You first."
"Alright then. When I first discovered Arqa, I had sensed a ridiculous amount of power pouring from the city. While I didn't actually arrive here until later, I know that something has happened here, resulting in most of the city's population becoming monsters. By the way, were the statues at the gate always alive?"
"Yeah, animated by Exarch Mikadu."
"Exarch?...hmm, I feel like I've heard that title before..." Helsa mused. "Either way, I've been attacked three times ever since I've arrived in Arqa. One time by a living statue, and twice by transformed citizens. So...this place has several problems."
"And the Exarchs are trapped in the Paths Beyond, excluding the Twelve who left Arqa at Mikadu's request. That's a big problem, because in tandem they could reverse the damage. Theoretically."
"So. The city is infested with monsters, there's a horrible fiend at the center of the city, and the only people that could possibly fix this are trapped. Great."

What have I gotten myself into....wait, why am I even still here? I could just leave...

...ah, forget it. Helsa thought to herself anyway.
"The center has an access point to the Paths."
"And is the center where the source of that energy is?"
"So we're going to have to fight a monster that could eat an army to try and solve this problem."
Helsa paused. Took a deep breath.

"...alright then. I need some time to think on this. Because I have no idea what we're going to do."
Inqui sighed as Abigail ran around the garden, who was suddenly playing with another girl.

"Well if I can make a suggestion, the Heroic Spirits in my care are more stronger than any normal mortal, so they could be of assistance, otherwise, I'll do my best to help in this situation, to make sure that I can help with this...whatever this is"
Action 1 & 2: Ocaeril's Wrath

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

And then, suddenly, Ocaeril's expression would change to one of annoyance to sudden terror.

He loudly gasp, as he felt what was like a thousand searing daggers hit his heart, his muscles burning, his blood vaporizing- he felt the screams of millions, the destruction of children, men, women, and newborns alike without any sort of sadness, grief, or regret to it. The presence of sheer arrogance at the face of the gods, a being spitting directly into his eyes. He felt ten million souls leaving this earth, ten million maddened souls, and some even...Gone. Whisked away from even having an afterlife, and punished into the void.

WHO DID THIS.
Tanya and Merlin alike could feel the rising wrath inside of him. In fact, all in Camelot, and soon, the entire world, could feel this. Assyrian, Helsa, Inqui, and the remaining human population could feel the entire planet shaking. Minor tremors occurring, the skies cracking with thunder, the wind blowing, hurricanes being formed in safe areas. The core of the planet seemed to bubble with hot magma, as volcanos that were once dormant seemed to rise up...

Suddenly, Tanya and Merlin could see it- the massacre caused by Zeruel, and her subjugation. The bug sent to watch over Inqui let out a loud creaking noise as if a thousand cicadas were doing a mantra to the gods, revealing its presence, before it quickly burned away in black flames, once more, the same images being sent to their heads...And the image of Ocaeril's back. The presence of the god absolutely terrifying. His rage towards Helsa didn't even compare to this. She could feel a multitude of negative emotions from him, but most notably, massive, massive wrath...

The warning was given.

Then, suddenly, Ocaeril disappeared from Merlin's arms- And above the once-mighty Jade Empire space and time bent, as what appeared to be a spin/ripple on the sky appeared, soon revealing the presence of the raging planet. His veins were popping from his eyes, his horns were long and mighty, and his presence is as if another planet was looming over the 'angels', only not crashing into it and causing an extinction event out of a slim feeling of self-control.

He then spoke.

I SHALL GIVE YOU ALL ONE MINUTE TO ESCAPE FROM THIS GODFORSAKEN CITY.

ASSYRIAN, MY BROTHER, DO NOT WASTE YOUR ENERGY.

I SHALL BE THE ONE TO BRING DESTRUCTION TO THESE DAMNABLE BEASTS.

Then he waited mere seconds for the survivors of the massacre to escape the city, mere moments of him absolutely holding himself back like a thin string meant to clean teeth was holding a bus under its weight. He waited, and he waited, and once he was done waiting...He rose his hand.

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED, BEAST?

THIS IS MY SUBJULGATION OF YOUR ABOMINATIONS.

Then, a single tear came from his face.

~ Six Paths of Pain ~

"...Almighty Push."

And then, a burst of highly pressurized air came from Ocaeril, almost like an explosion. It was a controlled one if that truly made sense- Almighty Push was a Jutsu of the Six Paths, capable of destroying and blocking attacks of all kinds with its quick winds, but if it were to be added more Chakra...It would be a force to be reckoned with.

In a single instant, a massive ball of air destroyed all of Zeruel's children.

Rumble and dust rose, as the oceans parted themselves for a second. And soon...Came silence.

...It was done.

With the last of his godly energy, Ocaeril then summoned the strings of evolution in his hands.

A new era shall rise, and this shall be its marking...

Grow, my children. Evolve all that you have...

Technology would rise, magic would, too. However, the elves would suddenly feel a wave of ignorance wash over them, and a deep lack of any pleasure, as if the emotion got taken from them. All of their Chakra would away be taken from them, and the Ten-Tails came back to the heavens with confused yelps, the Elves that continued with their roots would receive their stolen Chakra...

The world was going to grow, men and women repopulate, with other species or themselves...

...And always honor them.

Ocaeril simply stood over the ruins, saying nothing, before disappearing back into Camelot.

Inqui looked back at the exploding cicada or insect.

"What the hell?! Damit!" she produced a dagger and bisected herself, both dismembered halves of her reformed into identical clones.

"Stay with Helsa and the others!"

"Got it!" One of the Inqui clone saluted and stayed with Helsa

The other one then went to Ocaeril, she hoped he was okay

When Ocaeril was back, he seemed...Horrible. Yet, his expression was different. His face showed neutrality, no emotion at all, as if he was completely disconnected from the world itself, as ironic as that sounded...He didn't even reply to the introductions. He didn't even look at Inqui, Helsa, or anyone. He seemed...Terrible, even if his expression didn't show. Tears were running down his eyes at fast speeds, yet he didn't weep nor did he sob. He simply stood that, his fist shaking in pure rage, his veins still popping from his eyes.

"45%..." He would say, his voice and appearance going back to normal. "45% of my children...Dead." A low chuckle escaped his lips, as he looked down in the ground, his irises shaking. "Souls destroyed, most gone mad...Infants who still had their entire lives ahead of them, all gone in an instant..." And the worst part? He never knew who sent Zeruel, and why did she do that. Assyrian acted in a moment of rage and didn't allow her to speak. But frankly...Wouldn't he have done the same?

More tears.

"I...I hate this. Wow."

His face looked that of a child.

"I don't wanna be alone again."
Tanya, Merlin, and Penny simply shifted around awkwardly, it was like a rollercoaster of emotions, from anger and wrath to despair and sadness, it was quite strange honestly, so they didn't know what to do.

But then the air behind Ocaeril warped as Inqui pulled herself out, she then tackled Ocaeril in a big ol' hug, her armor dissipated, revealing the young blue-haired woman who looked to be around her 20's, behind the armor.

Tanya gasped in fear and immediately summoned her royal guards who closed down the pup and removed all memories of everyone inside of Inqui's true human form underneath the armor.

"It's okay Ocaeril, it's okay" Inqui knew how much pain Ocaeril was going through, for she has heard the torment of parents who had to off their child many times, all because Fate was a fickle mistress who had a penchant for tragedy, but she couldn't truly understand it, so she couldn't say any comforting words about it, so she only did what she knew best, she hugged and comforted.

"What the hell?! Damit!" she produced a dagger and bisected herself, both dismembered halves of her reformed into identical clones.

"What? What the heck is happening now!?" The still impossibly confused Helsa exclaimed, pointing right at Inqui. "Why did you split into two?! What's with that cicada! I am SO CONFUSED!"

Strangely enough, Merlin's response wasn't of worry but of triumphant smugness, as if she was anticipating this reaction and was happy to got this.

"Well, well, if you don't want me to call you daddy, then I'll just call you Sage! How do you like that?"

Inqui sighed as Abigail ran around the garden, who was suddenly playing with another girl.

"Well if I can make a suggestion, the Heroic Spirits in my care are more stronger than any normal mortal, so they could be of assistance, otherwise, I'll do my best to help in this situation, to make sure that I can help with this...whatever this is"

Tanya, Merlin, and Penny simply shifted around awkwardly, it was like a rollercoaster of emotions, from anger and wrath to despair and sadness, it was quite strange honestly, so they didn't know what to do.

But then the air behind Ocaeril warped as Inqui pulled herself out, she then tackled Ocaeril in a big ol' hug, her armor dissipated, revealing the young blue-haired woman who looked to be around her 20's, behind the armor.

Tanya gasped in fear and immediately summoned her royal guards who closed down the pup and removed all memories of everyone inside of Inqui's true human form underneath the armor.

"It's okay Ocaeril, it's okay" Inqui knew how much pain Ocaeril was going through, for she has heard the torment of parents who had to off their child many times, all because Fate was a fickle mistress who had a penchant for tragedy, but she couldn't truly understand it, so she couldn't say any comforting words about it, so she only did what she knew best, she hugged and comforted.

The sudden impact coming from behind him made Ocaeril blink and gasp air confusedly. Before he knew it, he could feel a warm sensation coming from behind him, an almost familiar feeling, filling his heart. Slowly turning himself around...He could see the figure of a woman. A woman he did not know, yet at the same time, he did. Her voice...It was a dead giveaway of who she was. It was the Patron of Heroes, of course. But looking at her face...Something inside of him stirred. The deepest parts of his mind working and burning as if trying to reach a non-existent gap between them.

'...Qui...?'

Those were the only words floating around his mind, the image of a person suddenly flashing in his mind as he looked at her...

Tears were still running down his face. His expression now had confusion written all over it, but his tears seemed to have been slowed down- At least a little bit. Slowly, the Sage then slowly enveloped Inqui in a hug of his own, not saying a single word. What a set of events...All he truly wished was to help his children, and not lose them like this. How pathetic it must look for everyone here present! One of the highest in the Pantheon, crying like that...

Memories of the past haunted him.

'I don't want to be alone! Take me with you, dad! DAD!'
Arceus Action 1&2
Arceus was ANGRY so much so Infact that reality itself seemed to tremble at his seething rage. He descended down the golden glass steps from the Hall of Origin as his plates circled around him. Unown...no ALL of the Unown suddenly awoke, the ones in ruins waking up and forming shapes as they emitted their signature sound while all of the ones in the Unown Dimension started to form one massive blob.

Arceus at the top of Spear Pillar began to absorb all of his plates at once, a fraction of his true power being unlocked, he hasn’t done this since the beginning of time and space as he transformed into something similar but different.
aWSwAnVoqxAz1cQ2Cu1-Pc5abpeYXPh46KVhHxIongg.png

Arceus then took a deep breath although no one knew how, and said a single word that was dripping with Venom and hate. “BEGONE!!!” before letting out a mighty yellowish energy SPIT that instantly vanished. Reality itself trembled at his power amplified by all of the Unown as Zeruel wherever he was, is suddenly struck by the blast of energy that seemingly did no harm. That was until he suddenly began to disintegrate into yellowish particles that suddenly overtook him in an instant, Zeruel was no more transformed into simple intangible energy.

But Arceus wasn’t done as he once again let out a yell while saying “You Shall Be Brought To Justice!!!” this time launching a ball of golden energy into the sky that exploded in the air, splitting into uncountable numbers of smaller energy balls that suddenly started to home in onto targets. They bypassed all obstacles doing no harm to anything until they hit the Zeruellium, they too were struck in the same way Zeruel was and shared the same fate as their bodies were converted into harmless energy particles.

With them all gone Arceus, from atop of Spear Pillar looked out in the direction of the Jade Empire before letting out a sigh as reality itself shook and was rewritten. All damaged buildings, people killed, and any other damage done by Zeruel and his offspring were undone as the buildings somehow regenerated, landscapes were regrown and rebuilt to their previous state, and people were brought back to life.

Arceus then let go of his power collapsing to a knee as the creation trio and Mew gathered around him and brought him back to the Hall of Origin. The Unown too began to return too their slumber except a few stayed awake in their ruins not doing anything but watching as if keeping their eye open for anymore trouble that might appear.

"...Dad...?"

And suddenly, the tears stopped immediately.

Ocaeril, still holding Inqui, looked out the window of the pub. In the distance, all could feel something. As if time itself was reversing, going back in its tracks. The screams of the main god of the pantheon being heard all across the land, just like his. And then...And then...

It was all over.

He took a deep breath.

"They're...They're back!" He breathed, suddenly more tears coming from his face, followed by a wide, relieved smile. "He brought them back! Arceus brought them back! My children- They're alive! They're alive...!"

Revan4221 Revan4221

'...Arceus...

Thank you...
'

The word was sent to Arceus inside his mind. Simple words, but filled with warm sentiments. Ocaeril then started to laugh, a wide laugh that was bright as the stars- suddenly, he would pick Inqui from the ground, and started to twirl her around, almost like a carousel, crying and laughing, the pub around them being filled with flowers growing under the wood, and all of Camelot suddenly being connected to nature itself.

Zeruel's soul floated in the darkness, drained to a cinder.

"Owwwww... Father Yimor, forgive me..."

A distinct presence refused.

/failure/
/amusing, but failure nonetheless/
/daughter/
/you will not return for a long while/

The presence left Zeruel to brood in the darkness.

Action One:

Space Buddha Space Buddha
"We are all but innumerable shards of something greater. Our petty disputes mean nothing in the face of total annihilation."

The mutated human scratched his head with an oversized crab claw.

"Pardon me, my lord?"

We unite or we die."

"Uh.... okay."

"Have the twins assemble the raiding parties, it is time to expand."

"As you command, my lord."

With that interesting last tidbit, Corven ordered his followers to begin a new expansion, swallowing as much of the land into the insidious foglands as they could using one of his new creations, the Mist Sentinel. A bio-organic tower that spewed the mist in a wide area around it, corrupting the very air. Only those with fog masks, like his more untouched followers led by the twins, or those who had truly accepted his gift would be able to survive within close proximity of his creations.

"So I haven't really been up to much lately, you?"
Ickol Conversational
A scroll unfurled in front of Corven.
Same. Oh, found...this...chucklehead...in...the...dream...world. That’s...a...thing...btw. Look...at...this...dude. All...festive...as...heck. Look...at...that...happy...smile!
Huh. She *writes* this way too?!

The card is decorated with pictures of winter activities as well as gifts, and a logo for something called Krassmas. The ‘dude’ was a humanoid man in a dirty red suit and wasn’t so much smiling happily as grinning like a monster about to devour a child, far too many teeth and far too little sanity in his eyes.

"What? What the heck is happening now!?" The still impossibly confused Helsa exclaimed, pointing right at Inqui. "Why did you split into two?! What's with that cicada! I am SO CONFUSED!"
Inqui patted Helsa's back comfortingly "Okay, I know it's confusing but calm down, I'll explain, the Cicada was Ocaeril's...something, familiar maybe, he placed it on me without knowing as a warning system, as of now I don't know why, but Ocaeril went really mad, like, mad at you kind of mad but times worse,
The sudden impact coming from behind him made Ocaeril blink and gasp air confusedly. Before he knew it, he could feel a warm sensation coming from behind him, an almost familiar feeling, filling his heart. Slowly turning himself around...He could see the figure of a woman. A woman he did not know, yet at the same time, he did. Her voice...It was a dead giveaway of who she was. It was the Patron of Heroes, of course. But looking at her face...Something inside of him stirred. The deepest parts of his mind working and burning as if trying to reach a non-existent gap between them.

'...Qui...?'

Those were the only words floating around his mind, the image of a person suddenly flashing in his mind as he looked at her...

Tears were still running down his face. His expression now had confusion written all over it, but his tears seemed to have been slowed down- At least a little bit. Slowly, the Sage then slowly enveloped Inqui in a hug of his own, not saying a single word. What a set of events...All he truly wished was to help his children, and not lose them like this. How pathetic it must look for everyone here present! One of the highest in the Pantheon, crying like that...

Memories of the past haunted him.

'I don't want to be alone! Take me with you, dad! DAD!'
Inqui felt sad, Ocaeril still had this problems didn't he? He always felt alone, his father leaving alone when he was a young lad, she was there to meet him, it was sad, but maybe that's why we're here isn't it? Because no matter what, every person in the dark will get their candle to shine their way through, she is a patron of heroes after all, and heroes come in all shape and sizes, and even a small act like this is something a hero should do.

She hugged tighter, doing her best to comfort the crying god "shh, it's okay Ocaeril, you look okay, you did your best, no matter what happened you did your best, you did your best"

Inqui patted Helsa's back comfortingly "Okay, I know it's confusing but calm down, I'll explain, the Cicada was Ocaeril's...something, familiar maybe, he placed it on me without knowing as a warning system, as of now I don't know why, but Ocaeril went really mad, like, mad at you kind of mad but times worse,

Inqui felt sad, Ocaeril still had this problems didn't he? He always felt alone, his father leaving alone when he was a young lad, she was there to meet him, it was sad, but maybe that's why we're here isn't it? Because no matter what, every person in the dark will get their candle to shine their way through, she is a patron of heroes after all, and heroes come in all shape and sizes, and even a small act like this is something a hero should do.

She hugged tighter, doing her best to comfort the crying god "shh, it's okay Ocaeril, you look okay, you did your best, no matter what happened you did your best, you did your best"

Ocaeril tears soon stopped, as the growing of flowers in the establishment stopped. The air felt fresher, and a pleasant aura surrounded it, now. It was clear that the new's of Arceus bringing back his children, gave him happiness. He knew he wasn't going to be alone anymore, that he wasn't going to lose more people! His aura calmed down, as he finally cleaned his eyes from the tears. Even as he did not have a heart, he could feel the pain on it soon dying down, and with a deep breath...He smiled, and let go.

"...Thank you." He said softly to Inqui, patting her head. "...I think I needed that."

Ocaeril then inhaled slowly once more. He needed to get his mind back on track- He needed to concentrate. These events...They were going to happen again if they didn't do anything. They need to protect themselves, they need to create the seal if the Bijuu aren't enough. If Chakra isn't enough if anything he's done isn't enough. The future never looked so dark. With only a few years...Extinction nearly came twice.

They needed to stop that.

Ocaeril then turned to Tanya and Merlin, a determined expression on his face.

"...It seems like we gained yet another reason for the creation of the seal." He spoke, nodding at Inqui, and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Although, it will need to be something much stronger. Something that can hold multiple creatures that can do what Zeruel did. We need to create a prison, a prison that will take their strength away and ensure the safety of the people on the planet. Something so dangerous...That will be forbidden. Something that can only be used at the worst of cases. A Forbidden Seal."

"...Poh," He said to Inqui. "Try sending heroes to the Jade Empire, ensure all the Zeruelim are dead, or if similar creatures will come. Tanya, if possible, try and find out where Zeruel came from. She clearly serves someone, we need to find out who. After that, summon all the mages you can, to build a seal as fast as we can. I'll use my Evolution of Magic to advance its development to 100%. I am no god of yours, but we need to do this- to ensure the safety of the future."

His frown showed how serious he seemed.

"There are dark days ahead of us, my companions. We need to do our best to prepare for them."

"...…"

I'm actually not sure what to say to that. Helsa thought.

It was then, Helsa realized that, in her slightly frazzled state, she said her thoughts aloud.

Ocaeril tears soon stopped, as the growing of flowers in the establishment stopped. The air felt fresher, and a pleasant aura surrounded it, now. It was clear that the new's of Arceus bringing back his children, gave him happiness. He knew he wasn't going to be alone anymore, that he wasn't going to lose more people! His aura calmed down, as he finally cleaned his eyes from the tears. Even as he did not have a heart, he could feel the pain on it soon dying down, and with a deep breath...He smiled, and let go.

"...Thank you." He said softly to Inqui, patting her head. "...I think I needed that."

Ocaeril then inhaled slowly once more. He needed to get his mind back on track- He needed to concentrate. These events...They were going to happen again if they didn't do anything. They need to protect themselves, they need to create the seal if the Bijuu aren't enough. If Chakra isn't enough if anything he's done isn't enough. The future never looked so dark. With only a few years...Extinction nearly came twice.

They needed to stop that.

Ocaeril then turned to Tanya and Merlin, a determined expression on his face.

"...It seems like we gained yet another reason for the creation of the seal." He spoke, nodding at Inqui, and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Although, it will need to be something much stronger. Something that can hold multiple creatures that can do what Zeruel did. We need to create a prison, a prison that will take their strength away and ensure the safety of the people on the planet. Something so dangerous...That will be forbidden. Something that can only be used at the worst of cases. A Forbidden Seal."
Tanya produced a book that had a strange symbol on it, she flipped over it and Ocaeril could see that glancing upon it, it was a book full of reports and such, after browsing it, she snapped the book closed and looked at Ocaeril.

"I know some people who're experts at this"
"...Poh," He said to Inqui. "Try sending heroes to the Jade Empire, ensure all the Zeruelim are dead, or if similar creatures will come.

[/Quote]

Inqui scrunched up her face "Ocaeril you know my name, no one's but my close ones are here, so you don't have to say Poh, anyways I'll do so"

Inqui then cracked her fingers as she then made a portal high above the Jade Empire ,it was akin to a giant circle made out of clouds, back in the Throne of Heroes, as the Heroic Spirits did their own business, Inqui's voice came through the speakers.

"All Heroic Spirits! A Rank-C, possibly Rank-A situation has happened, all Heroic Spirits must be cautious and be at stand by for any further instructions, Beserker Hercules, Saber Arthuria, Archer EMIYA, Assassin Hassan of the Cursed Arm, Caster Medea, Lancer Cu Chulahin, and Rider Medusa! Report the summoning chambers for exfiltration! Further instructions will be given after summoning process"
Arthuria looked up at the announcement before looking to her combatant in the sparring arena.

"I see, it seems that something has happened, Shirou" she looked towards the white haired tanned man in a red cloak and dark gray muscle shirt and pants.

He smirked as he prepared a giant bow twice his size "yes my king?"

"I know I don't have to ask, shall we go now?"

"Of course my liege"

Heracles growled as he stood up from his bean-bag chair, Jason pouted as he went out.

"Aww! Do you really have to go?"

Heracles nodded again as he growled

"Oh okay, then I! The magnificent Jason will be waiting for you to come back"

Heracles growled as he patted Jason's head roughly who pouted at the 'disrespect' before chuckling as he pats Heracle's bulky arm

"Take care bud"

Heracles bared his teeth before charging out of Jason's room, who went back to watching movies.
All the others then went to the summoning chambers and were all summoned high above the Rayshift circle, falling down to the fallen Jade Empire.
Tanya, if possible, try and find out where Zeruel came from. She clearly serves someone, we need to find out who. After that, summon all the mages you can, to build a seal as fast as we can. I'll use my Evolution of Magic to advance its development to 100%. I am no god of yours, but we need to do this- to ensure the safety of the future."

His frown showed how serious he seemed.

"There are dark days ahead of us, my companions. We need to do our best to prepare for them."
[/QUOTE]
Tanya and Merlin nodded

"We will construct a summoning ritual that can summon the Casters we need, but it'll take time" Tanya said "I will not let this world go dark, my workers will suffer so"
"...…"

I'm actually not sure what to say to that. Helsa thought.

It was then, Helsa realized that, in her slightly frazzled state, she said her thoughts aloud.
Inqui patted Helsa once more "sorry for the confusement" she said sheepishly

"He's angry because someone initiated a genocide in the Jade Empire, I think, anyways, something about Zeruel, who has a leader that is unknown as of now"
"General Zeruel? The Arm of God, who broke the Nightbringer Fleet at Nekomantus?"

'...What?' Ocaeril thought to himself, looking at Inqui with a bewildered expression. 'I...Know her name? Since...Since when? Ugh, I always had a good memory because I have to watch so many of my children, but...' When did this happen? When did she tell him her name? His head hurt just thinking about it, the same flashes of memories going across his mind. The word 'Qui' entering it once more, as Ocaeril groaned and shook his head.

"
...Right...'Qui." He was sure that wasn't her full name, but...Hopefully it was a part of it.

He did, however, suddenly sat down in the air, floating above it. One of his nine Truth-Seeking orbs then became a staff once more, as Ocaeril gently hit the ground with its tip...It was as if the wood was made out of the water, before...In a 'splash', all of the reality around them became water, before disappearing. They were now back at the castle in Camelot.

"I can summon the Casters, if you wish. Or at least help to do so with my clones. I have an idea of how the seal can work...Although constant watch on it will be required. Do you wish for me to explain it's mechanics?"

( BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 )

Last edited:
"...oh."

Someone wiped out the entire Jade Empire? That's...

"Wait, you know Zeruel? The one who just wiped out the Jade Empire?"
"Not personally, but she was Yimor'drothes Heir, due to take the throne should Yimor leave. Zeruel was a war hero. She fought a decisive battle against the Nightbringer Fleet, forcing them into Yimor'drothes path."

"General Zeruel? The Arm of God, who broke the Nightbringer Fleet at Nekomantus?"
Inqui just blankly looked at Tabbris

"what"
'...What?' Ocaeril thought to himself, looking at Inqui with a bewildered expression. 'I...Know her name? Since...Since when? Ugh, I always had a good memory because I have to watch so many of my children, but...' When did this happen? When did she tell him her name? His head hurt just thinking about it, the same flashes of memories going across his mind. The word 'Qui' entering it once more, as Ocaeril groaned and shook his head.

"
...Right...'Qui." He was sure that wasn't her full name, but...Hopefully it was a part of it.

He did, however, suddenly sat down in the air, floating above it. One of his nine Truth-Seeking orbs then became a staff once more, as Ocaeril gently hit the ground with its tip...It was as if the wood was made out of the water, before...In a 'splash', all of the reality around them became water, before disappearing. They were now back at the castle in Camelot.

"I can summon the Casters, if you wish. Or at least help to do so with my clones. I have an idea of how the seal can work...Although constant watch on it will be required. Do you wish for me to explain it's mechanics?"

( BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 )
Inqui raised an eyebrow

"Yes..Qui..is this a new nickname? If the situation wasn't so dire, I would get a bit insulted you forgot, nobody just knows my true name after all, anyways, no one knows the summoning process except me and my Heroic Spirits, so I don't think you know yet, anyways do explain the se-"
"...oh."

Someone wiped out the entire Jade Empire? That's...

"Wait, you know Zeruel? The one who just wiped out the Jade Empire?"
"Not personally, but she was Yimor'drothes Heir, due to take the throne should Yimor leave. Zeruel was a war hero. She fought a decisive battle against the Nightbringer Fleet, forcing them into Yimor'drothes path."
Inqui looked blankly before transmitting all of the info she learnt to main Inqui.

Main Inqui then looked at Ocaeril "okay I found about some stuff about Zeruel" she then transmitted the info she learnt to Ocaeril.

"...and she just genocided an entire empire. Which has one of the others very angry, from what I can tell." Helsa stated calmly. "And she's a war hero?"

"...and she just genocided an entire empire. Which has one of the others very angry, from what I can tell." Helsa stated calmly. "And she's a war hero?"
Inqui shrugs "who or what is a hero is subjective, remember, Lee was considered a hero despite what she did to the Nekomatus empire, Nakshashi the Shogu of the Nekomatus Shogunate was very beloved there, but she was also a harsh general and thus dealt any threat to her Shogunate mercilessly, take it from me the Patron of Heroes, no one is truly good, there's always a perspective that thinks of you as good or bad, it's just the way of life"

Inqui shrugs "who or what is a hero is subjective, remember, Lee was considered a hero despite what she did to the Nekomatus empire, Nakshashi the Shogu of the Nekomatus Shogunate was very beloved there, but she was also a harsh general and thus dealt any threat to her Shogunate mercilessly, take it from me the Patron of Heroes, no one is truly good, there's always a perspective that thinks of you as good or bad, it's just the way of life"

"She was born to fight things that made her look like a saint."

"...…I see."

Oh, so that's why Lee was in the throne.

"Right. So."

...I'm completely lost.

And then Helsa realized she spoke her thoughts aloud. Again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back