• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here

• GM UPDATE:

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | CutieBoop CutieBoop

Ocaeril's attack seemed quite effective, as Feathers just fell off of the black bird and it was though he was just withering away. The voice of Zemrasil remained boastful as ever though, and it was clear that even as the dimension harmed him extensively, it did nothing to temper his power.

"You truly do never shut up, let's fix that."

He snapped, and Ocaeril once again was brought to his knees as presumably another island was vaporized. Though this could be undone, it didn't hurt any less than the first time, and it was clear Ocaeril would not be able to survive many more of these.

"Interesting, it's almost as if making good on my threats actually hurts you, perhaps I should just-"

He was cut off by the spear striking him, seeming to harm him more than any other attack before Helsa's fire burnt it to nothing, the dark chakra healing his wounds. Before he could speak again though, Eva's blast sent him flying off into the infinite void of Ocaeril's pocket dimension, but at the cost of the others completely losing sight of him. Inqui's attempt to pursue the bird would take her in the same direction, though following him would require the others to speed up considerably, as he was currently traveling at terminal velocity toward the hypothetical border of this pocket-universe. With him blending in almost perfectly to the endless black, it may prove very difficult to find him. As Inqui pursued, she would be surrounded by the taunting voice of the bird.

"My my, so angry this one, perhaps Yimor influences the scholar to be such? Or maybe, no, that throne, a part of it lives within you does it not? Do the others know? What will become of you when that horror you carry makes good on its desires, hmm?"

Tiamat, meanwhile, also pursuing Zemrasil in her draconic form, would be effected by his strike against ocaeril, but not to the severe extent that she had been before. Her lasers may have connected at some point, but with Zemrasil hiding there was no way to be sure, and like with Inqui, his taunting voice would surround her.

"Ah yes, the irresponsible mother of this merry bunch. Really, what kind of god of the sea would create her own family and not make them able to breathe underwater? Had Abzu been born with gills he may yet reside with you in the flesh, but no, such a precaution escaped you it would seem..."

Well, one thing for certain is the pain, but she didn't give a damn. Like mother, like son. Even with the bird's nasty taunts, it didn't give the same effect as Meryl did. Meryl's were more annoying and full of insults, but for Narus' attempt to try to discourage her, it's shadowed by her family's songs. As a response to Narus' taunts, Kingu flew to Tiamat, giving her a small courage bonus to ignore the taunts.

In break of the song, as Kingu did see Narus, he shouted, "HEY, you can try to insult my mother and say the genes didn't work all you want, but that will only make her more angry. As a result of our growth, some of us have learned to fly and swim. We may not have learned to breathe underwater but we would learn someday. ... Lahamu was better suit at flying than swimming, and the tougher of us in combat, but even we have good power. We're dead, but that doesn't stop us from destroying you." His glimmering eyes glared with the determination to stop him.

Lahamu began to speak as well, "You're just being a big meanie to our mother, her friends and family. But you know- actions are louder than words!" Her resumed singing will give out attack buffs to the ally gods. She also kept a eye on Narus with her starry-like eyes.

Abzu, in the meantime, gave Tiamat some water energy on her front claws, almost like making powered up fists. "I'm aware it didn't work like it would. If we kept growing, or if we were reincarnated, my love, we would be given improvements to survive and live a long, long time. ... And I forgive you, you don't need to blame yourself for our fall."

Tiamat was growling, but she softened by Abzu's reassurance. "But Abzu, my deeeear. If I had let you re-incarnate, then... it wouldn't feel the same. It would be different. You'd feel a different type offfff love. The original family... is aaaalways the best. Even if I haaaave to make them more powerful in the future... I'm aaafraid, but I'll keep going. Foooor you... husband of the riiiver, from the wife of the sea..." That's implying trying to simply re-incarnate her family would be hard emotionally.

With that out of the way, Tiamat dived into the void, pretending it were like a sea for her to swim to Dark Narus. When she jumps out, flying forward and preparing the punch, the Imhullu noticeably glowed as she prepared power into that punch made for the bird, who cackles as if he had influenced Meryl, or if Meryl had influenced him. Tiamat resumes her singing, "My hurt is in the past, tomorrow I will heal!" Hopefully, the punch hits hard thanks to Lahamu's and Abzu's help.

The spirits of her triforce start making circles of power, as if charging up a group attack to use on Narus. Oh, and their singing still continued to motivate Tiamat and the others while at it, since they're together while Tiamat's doing the big combat. They're just moving so they avoid trying to get attacked themselves.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Eva flared, glowing white and boiling black as her mortal shape fell away. Arms became wings. Teeth became fangs. A tail formed as scales ripped reality around her. Strobing, seizure-inducing light and dark swirled around her like an eclipse of godly proportions, wings extending across this empty space. In a flash of Light, Eva was looming above Narus with a hideous grin. Her size dwarfed him, roiling fury pounding his mind and eclipsing his will. Black flames and blinding fire burst from her golden eyes and churning maw.

Something had changed in her mind, an ancient will briefly stirred.

/LISTEN HERE, UGLY BIRD/
/I AM A GODDESS/
/I AM OLDER THAN WORLDS/
/I WAS OLD WHEN THE MULTIVERSE WAS RIPPED FROM DARKNESS/
/YOUR HOME IS A PATHETIC, THIRD-RATE WASTE OF SPACE/
/YOU ARE A HELPLESS LITTLE LICH, THE SHADOW OF A BROKEN GOD BROKEN FURTHER/
/HOW USELESS/
/YOU ARE NOT A REAL GOD/
/I HAVE EATEN THINGS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANT/
/NOW DIE/

In an explosion of all-eclipsing light, Narus was impaled and engulfed in holly and yew, and Eva crushed him into it with her Void Domain.

• "My my, so angry this one, perhaps Yimor influences the scholar to be such? Or maybe, no, that throne, a part of it lives within you does it not? Do the others know? What will become of you when that horror you carry makes good on its desires, hmm?"
    Inqui looked at Zemarasil with a dead look, his words had not pierced her nor affected her.

/YIMOR IS I YET I AM INQUI. NO ONE HAS INFLUENCED ME BUT ME/

Inqui then grew a toothy smile as she twirled her blade, its hurricane of storms whirled in primalness yet smugness.

/THE DARK ONE DOES NOT CONTROL ME/
    /I RULE OVER HIM/
    /I HAVE MASTERED MY MASTER AND HAVE PURIFIED HIS HATE/

Yet Zem could see a slight flinch in Inqui as she spoke, as if a part of her deep deep (1,000 Deeps later) deep inside of her knows it's not true.

/I GREW WEARY FAKER OF NARUS/
    /BEGONE/

Inqui then tried to sense Dark Narus deep in the void before attempting to restrain him, so that Eva's attacks would hit before getting away as Eva crushed him.

Wherever Tanya was, the current shard of the planet god heard her. A portal in Space-Time ripped itself open to her, as Darkness engulfed her being, not hurting, but to 'hide her away', as well as her tracks, before pulling her into the portal with gentle Void Hands. She soon found herself on the snout of Ocaeril's shard- a large, eastern and serpentine dragon with long branch horns that seemed to be made out of space, and strangely fluffy fur on some parts of its body. The dragon was also hidden away by conceptual darkness, completely invisible, and so was the 'darkness' surrounding him, making it seem like truly nothing was there.

21d5ed76c33a7e8cb8dcd4bf874e68b9.jpg

Somewhere else as well, that same copy of Tanya that sacrificed herself had her death become nothing, and was placed somewhere safe as well. Either because of Ocaeril not wanting to see someone sacrifice themselves, or simply out of disapproval or lack of context for what those things truly were.

Despite this, Tanya could feel sadness from the kind dragon currently saving her. Sadness over the actions of his friend, Original. To so quickly fall into despair, and not work together with the rest to protect and cherish this world, instead of taking the easy route out. It seemed happy Tanya was safe however, as it let out a soft growl. But there was also some disapproval over what she did, without a lack of given context.

Last edited:
Helsa Attack

• GM UPDATE:

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | CutieBoop CutieBoop

Ocaeril's attack seemed quite effective, as Feathers just fell off of the black bird and it was though he was just withering away. The voice of Zemrasil remained boastful as ever though, and it was clear that even as the dimension harmed him extensively, it did nothing to temper his power.

"You truly do never shut up, let's fix that."

He snapped, and Ocaeril once again was brought to his knees as presumably another island was vaporized. Though this could be undone, it didn't hurt any less than the first time, and it was clear Ocaeril would not be able to survive many more of these.

"Interesting, it's almost as if making good on my threats actually hurts you, perhaps I should just-"

He was cut off by the spear striking him, seeming to harm him more than any other attack before Helsa's fire burnt it to nothing, the dark chakra healing his wounds. Before he could speak again though, Eva's blast sent him flying off into the infinite void of Ocaeril's pocket dimension, but at the cost of the others completely losing sight of him. Inqui's attempt to pursue the bird would take her in the same direction, though following him would require the others to speed up considerably, as he was currently traveling at terminal velocity toward the hypothetical border of this pocket-universe. With him blending in almost perfectly to the endless black, it may prove very difficult to find him. As Inqui pursued, she would be surrounded by the taunting voice of the bird.

"My my, so angry this one, perhaps Yimor influences the scholar to be such? Or maybe, no, that throne, a part of it lives within you does it not? Do the others know? What will become of you when that horror you carry makes good on its desires, hmm?"

Tiamat, meanwhile, also pursuing Zemrasil in her draconic form, would be effected by his strike against ocaeril, but not to the severe extent that she had been before. Her lasers may have connected at some point, but with Zemrasil hiding there was no way to be sure, and like with Inqui, his taunting voice would surround her.

"Ah yes, the irresponsible mother of this merry bunch. Really, what kind of god of the sea would create her own family and not make them able to breathe underwater? Had Abzu been born with gills he may yet reside with you in the flesh, but no, such a precaution escaped you it would seem..."

Damn it...damn it! Everything I'm doing is healing him! What am I supposed to do?! Is...is this what me trying to do good causes? It just hurts others...I...I...this can't be happening. THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! I....I don't want this...was...I...this...was he wrong?...

And then, something in Helsa snapped.

......FUCK THIS!

A aura of pure Wrath formed around her. And deep inside...

The eyes of Eight heads opened. And they roared.

Her eyes glowed bright green. And she quietly whispered.

"Nine-Tailed Demon Release."

The next thing anyone knew, Helsa's hair turned into snakes and began to grow, eight helmets appearing on those serpentine heads as they flew at Zemrasil, glowing with energy. Not corruptive energy. Pure, raw, and primal in it's utter Wrath.

Their jaws opened wide and clamped around Zemrasil, tearing at his skin with nightmarish force.

As Zemrasil, Dark Narus, The Interloper flew through space Arceus finally stepped out of the hall directly in his trajectory path. Despite not even being close enough to see him Arceus glared pure malice at the Interloper. For too long this entity has corrupted, destroyed, and taunted him. It was an outsider, much like those others but this one was different. It did not conform to his rules, HIS LAWS, IT WILL BE JUDGED.

All of Arceus’ plates circled around the Alpha Deity glowing brightly in their respective colors before absorbing into him not leaving any marks on him as they just sank into his body. He then glowed, glowed like never has before. A crystal formed around him radiating power unseen since the dawn of creation when Arceus gave up his omnipotency to create the pocket in the void Ocaeril and all of it‘s sub dimensions reside in. It then burst open revealing Arceus as he was before, with a portion of his power restored to him. A massive golden crown like protrusion came out from his head full of white crystals, his black markings now having an extra golden line in them and his long head now has a rainbow colored strip on it.

On his chin a new protrusion was there with more of the gold colored spikes coming out from behind it and a large crystal imbedded at the center of each and of the protrusion. His legs were now encased in boot like gold casings with the same white crystals on them, more crystals also appeared on his legs. His tail became just like his head in color but the greatest change came from the ring around his torso. Now four giant spikes were there with the same white crystals, and a second larger rainbow colored ring was floating in sync detached from his form.
dgOSD95N-GGd3V90CkVoue5J2A-ocY9TO2ZEahpGA-U.png
Then as if on cue untold numbers of Unown began to flood the realm behind him they were uncountable and seemed to stretch on for eternity behind him in all directions save for forward. They began to emit that that song they are oh so well known for and Arceus himself began to channel his power into a rainbow colored ball of energy above his head. It grew larger and larger and larger, imbued with all the power Arceus can muster along with the seemingly infinite number of Unown behind him channeling more power into it.

As Dark Narus and came flying towards him all he can see was a blinding light and nothing else, the voice of Arceus boomed out silencing the Unown and all others.

“I CAST JUDGEMENT UPON YOU ZEMRASIL! AND I FIND YOU GUILTY!!!”
Arceus used Judgement.
It was Super Effective.

1. Arceus will create a new child, much like himself it will be a creator, it’s name will be Regigigas. Regigigas won’t truly have a physical form, for rather it an abstract entity that can posses statues of a physical form. His statues will need to be a minimum size for them to be possessed although minor details can differ so long as it’s still in that set range. When having a body he can possess his physical might is considerable as it’s unique ability is that he will always have the strength to move anything easily no matter if it is a mountain or even an entire continent although he prefers to just nap and not posses anything unless needed.

Large congregations of Arceus‘ followers across the world such as Spear Pillar or Alph will be given the idea to construct these statues of Regigigas for him to inhabit, not only that but Arceus himself will create random temples with statues of Regigigas inside all over the globe in uninhabited areas that will appear to have been there for hundreds of years.

2. Arceus will create Darkrai

3. Arceus will create Cresselia

Last edited:

• Azathoth, The Primal Nuclear(Central) Chaos(Insanity) of the Cosmos
    Action #1

Nyarlathotep smirked with countless smiles, as the baited 'Bird' was captured and weakened, the trail of hatred ever fresh. The time for action, brewing for a millennium would be now and the World shall burn in eldritch fire's that twists it for an unholy genesis. The Crawling Chaos disappeared from the Hall of Gods, letting it's unbound spirit(split off of one of it's countless bodies) flow into the Warp, for dealing within the Immaterium's boundless yet finite 'sea'.

Where an orchestra of countless Servitors that were begotten by musicians from numerous ages long past. The souls were eaten and warped into these beings until they were unrecognizable as anything but as part of the Cosmos. They were of a eggplant-like shape with a trail of tentacles with a slimly yet coarse skin that was pale grey. As if they were all drained of color by simply playing demonic drums and harrowing flutes churning the currents in a tune that kept 'it' sleeping. An Entity that was connected to everything within the Cosmos, with a vast ever-changing shape reminiscent of a galaxy, that gnaws on itself or others around it that disturbed eternal slumber of the eons. As it's very maw was equivalent to mortal oblivion, but the concept of mortals was merely a veil that coated truly inhuman erasure of being.

Around them an endless war between untold abominations and horrors born out of the collective nightmares, terrors, and ideas of mortals that are just veneer for the innermost unseen workings of a God, rendered insane long ago. Where living fire burns everything to ash, fleshy like tendrils of unseen monsters tangled with orbs that contained unfathomable knowledge, and the distillation of chaos, suffering, and despair conned them all. All the while Spheres of unfolding intricacies, rods that formed patterns impossible by any logic, that tore down logic within this endless war. That shall not ever come to an end within the recorded lifespan of mortal existence as a whole.

This was the stage where the Crawling Chaos, with tendrils of deepest black reaching out and beyond into being in some way or another, that the 'Soul' of the Outer Gods conversed with the Mother of Thousand Young, and the Keeper of the Gates, as it joined their multitude of conceptual mass. As they did battle with one another with each passing moment passively, flesh that was naught real had struck equally improbable forms, and the meanings of countless things were twisted in 'conversation'. The Bloody Tongued Howler was weaker than the two, but it was more able to exploit the holes within there defenses, then they could with each other. Thus, the Crawling Chaos communicated through alien means of conflict to transmit the 'plan', causing the other two Grand Outer Gods to pause. Before enough bargains and favors were exchanged via mouths vaster than the abyss, putting Nyarlathotep in debt to the pair. A very rare occurrence for one who prides itself on it's hold over others.

(TLDR: Fluff, but Nyal made a 'deal' with the other Outer Gods, and is in their definite debt for about 20 Cycles for unleashing Azzy.)

The music holding the framework of the Warp, the Primal Chaos that was the nucleus....Azathoth, hideous name...was to be stoped and for the Daemon Sultan to be unleashed upon the Gods. As now the eldritch tunes turned against there original purpose, where Chaos was slumbering in half-hearted motions. It was now stirring and being roused from slumber by dreadful music that made the eyes of men turn mad, and even those of the Warp curl like fetuses in a mother's womb, out of sheer terror. The potent and ceaseless hatred, from another world, that seeped through the Firmentment was more than enough of a lure for the Sultan. As it hungered for endless feed, the source of all this hatred was a start, and a mere multidimensional barrier was not enough to dissuade Azathoth, the Goliath of the Primordial Cosmos coated in the countless sins, and emanated utter futility of reality born of mortal dissolution.

(The Hatred felt for DN breaches through the Firmament. Which IC is already stated to be the nigh-perfect defense, and thus likely better than the Boundary's. Not to mention that a portal to it might be open, it's a little unclear. Worse case, I'll have to utilize an alternative means/reasoning for this.)

1594580994724.png
    As the Wall's of the Boundary were broken in but a moment by the Mightest of the Warp, Strength beyond Strength within it(the Warp), and flowing through the cracks was the Warp itself, connected to it's framework. That began to fill the endless nothingness with it's endless infinity and finitely, a paradoxical realm of madness and of a higher Cosmos, subverting it. As with it came daemons countless looking to inflict change and pain upon the living dimension before it was consumed and made part of eternal chaos, bound to the cycle of meanless wars and conflicts caused by their innate natures. For space and time was meanless within the confines of the Warp, and the literal Pillar of the Cosmos's Madness had come to FEED, distorting the oncoming attacks and displaced gods within its wake. It's maw twisted and jagged akin to planets crashing into one another. As the Bird of Death, thought to be a Shark within a small pound, was but a minnow compared to the Ocean where this Beast came from. The Warp loved it's narratives born of conventions and thought, the Sultan was no different. As Hope and Victory melted away into nothing, before this Colossus of the Warp, the Fish that shall consume the lesser.

(TLDR: The Warp is now here, Azathoth is the 'center' of the Warp, and so long as it isn't manifested/taken outside of the Warp. Then it'll be difficult to take it down, as it's Strength is not one of Pure Power, but one of Madness that abides by it's own narrative rules.)

[tab=ICKOL]

Churl Churl

The sarcophagus does not answer, it just continues shaking as growling noises echo from within. It is likely that Ickol will actually have to open it before Meryl can do much of anything.
[/tab]

Ickol Reactional​
Okay, yeah, this is needlessly drawn out bullshit. I’m not doing this crap again. Whatever, no one was around anyways.

Ickol’s hand crackles with that purple destructive energy again, the embodiment of her sphere, as she lays her hands on the sarcophagus. Something that was meant to keep Meryl contained now... doesn’t. The alterations Palkia and Dialga made to help keep her contained invert, and the hapless prisoner is freed.

Ickol jumped down from the opening and looked back towards where she saw Tanya.

Last edited:

• GM UPDATE:

Whatever ocaeril did, regardless of what exactly it was or how it worked, it certainly did something, but due to the complete ignorance of some extradimensional being of what that actually was, it would not be committed to writing. Inqui, Helsa and Eva's projectiles would sail off into the distant void, though given zemrasil's nigh-invisibility in these conditions it would be unsure if they had connected. Arceus, meanwhile, would become very well acquainted with the face of the bird-demon, if only for a few moments before judgement was cast, seeming to cause the owl-like creature to fade into the void, though whether it had been slain or teleported somewhere would be uncertain. Azathoth would be sadly disappointed as it would only be met with empty space in this pocket dimension, and the rest of the gods would behold its corpulent form which despite the its ever-shifting nature had a slight grace to it, almost like a fat dog in the process of hurling itself down a flight of stairs. While the remains of Zemrasil could not be seen, something could most definitely be heard

. . .

That being, nothing. Nothing at all, total silence in the oblivion of this dimension. With the endless black sea and distant screaming of azathoth, the whole of the pantheon got the feeling they had seen the last of Zemrasil short of someone making a terrible mistake.

That is not to say the beast was entirely gone. Were they to search this void, they might find something, though Azathoth would likely be the one to find it first. A single black feather drifting in the open space, emitting an eerie glow. Whatever properties it held, well, that would have to be discovered.

Last edited:
Despite having a sword shoved through one of his eyes, Nergal didn't seem too bothered. He only seemed a little annoyed, pretty much solely due to the fact that none of the catgirls survived the mutation. Looking down at one of his now deceased victims, he kicked the shapeless pile of flesh and teeth with a clawed foot.

"Pathetic. Couldn't even survive a few basic mutations. Whoever made these shitbags definitely did a bad job."

Reaching up, he grabs the hilt of the blade was currently protruding from one of his head, and proceeded to yank it out before tossing it aside.And although the wound was just inflected, his ruined, dripping eye was already starting to heal.

After the sword was removed, nergal looks up and shouts. "Toady!" And after he said that, the massive, winged toad monster descended from the sky and landed near him with a thud.

After his pet arrived, Nergal points a the mutated corpses. "Eat!"

Obeying it's master, the toad-thing lumbered past the two-headed mutator and started feasting on the corpses, all the while Nergal set about preparing a ritual of sorts that would allow him to spread his corrupting powers throughout the whole island.

[tab=ICKOL]

Apparently, forcing the inverse of its current defenses upon the sarcophagus would have a less than intended effect. It would burst open, and Meryl would sit up from inside, letting out a screech and swinging one of her tendrils toward Ickol. Apparently, reversing someone's aggression won't have much of an affect, when they are already completely batshit crazy and would be as aggressive toward you as they would their own mate, or a tree.

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Meryl:
=========================

Ickol:

=========================

Churl Churl

[/tab]
Ickol Reactional

Okay, no reasoning with you. I don’t feel too bad about telling you, then, that what I said earlier was a lie, you squidcooched waste of existence. Choke on shit and die.

Ickol dodges the tendril and sinks her clawed fingers into it, directing her sphere towards the aggression, anger, fear and violence Meryl is feeling and instead having them replaced with calming emotions, rendering the frantic fiend a sluggish, docile, and for the love of all that is holy mute creature. Meryl now lacks a sense of self preservation, and inflicting violence is incompressible to her.

• Ocaeril would say something sarcastic and a one-liner, as well as question how his dimension-messing around didn't work at that moment, unaware of a certain lazy being who probably didn't read all the posts. Which was fair enough. But, alas, all that Ocaeril had time to react to was the absolute bullshit that occurred in the few seconds that passed. Confusion, then realization, then absolute annoyance and tiredness fell on his eyes as he saw that the warp decided to be a lovely feller and come over to their battle somehow with their own dose of bullshit. Well. Guess gods do occasionally pull the same things he does?

"God fucking damn it." Or ROB fucking damns it- he was too tired and angry at this to try and make sense, make a funny quip, or say something cool. While he was in the middle of a victory jig once he saw Dark Narus died- it automatically stopped itself once he saw the familiar eldritch sight of the Warp coming over. He also did show even more annoyance, with a hint of worry at Eva's familiar past self in life coming to take over for a second-

...Thankfully, nobody, not even Inqui, seemed to notice it. Okay, seems like only Zyr knows about this, then? Good to know, good to know.

"Hey, man!" Ocaeril called out to Azzy, mentioning the other gods to get the fuck out of here- the dimension was already broken thanks to Dark Narus and Azzy likely used that window of time to come over, so they could likely exit. "Can we like, keep the apocalypse and eldritch shit for later? Thaaaaanks!"

Using Evolution's semi-adaptative abilities alongside his Chaos Aspect alongside some Entropy, but keeping Reality Drain at the ready if things got messy, Ocaeril would try and lead Azathoth back to the Warp, like a fisherman throwing a pack of meat and blood into the water to try and lead a shark away.

Last edited:
Suddenly, Nergal felt something behind him, Something big. Really big.But before he could turn to face the new arrival, a powerful blow struck both him and his toad monster, sending them flying.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Nergal slammed heads first into a tree, the force of the collision causing it to snap in half, sending fragments of wood everywhere. His toad pet, on the other-hand, just landed on it's back and ribbited as it flailed about uselessly.

Despite being on the receiving of what would outright kill most things, Nergal was already climbing up to his feet.

"Who the fuck did.....that....."

Nergal upon seeing the gigantic cat beast that just swatted him and his pet away, but contrary to what others would feel in his place, there was no fear in him. His reptile head glared the blue cat beast with it's one, hateful eye as sizzling drool dripped down from his toothy maw, while the goat goat head stared at with eyes filled with joy. The kind of joy a child would feel when getting a present, or a cheese addict upon finding a box filled with expensive cheeses.

"Ah, now isn't this interesting. A giant, flaming cat that can talk! Let me guess, you were created by this planet's gods, right? Yeah, I'm right. I am always right. Except when I'm wrong, which I can assure you rarely happens. In fact, it never happens! I, the mighty Nergal, am always right, even when I'm wrong!"

He couldn't to ramble for a bit, before finally getting back on track.

"Anywaaaay, it's a good thing you showed up. I was starting to get more than a irritated due to the lack of proper specimens to mutate. Now stand still and let me do my work, or don't. It's not like anything you do is gonna change the outcome."

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

The cat seemed already ready to begin walking away to wherever else before she could suddenly hear the voice of Nergal again. Her face and body slowly turned towards the direction of his voice once again, although her face didn't show surprise or anything of the sort. More like mild amusement, but also giving off an air of expectancy, almost as if she was already expecting something like this.

Soon, she spoke, replying to the weird little creature in front of her. Her jaws barely moved, and yet, her voice was audible, despite the low amount of movements her mouth and tongue did when talking to him. So you're some sort of alien like those pathetic whelps our father dealt with...? Or a demon from that damned warp? Hm. You don't seem like much.

Her massive eyes, bigger than a person, soon stared at the body of the catgirls. There wasn't anger or sadness in her voice or eyes, but more like...A degree of disappointment. To them, and perhaps to herself as well? The two-tailed cat monster shook her bestial head, before she stared at Nergal, a growl almost akin to a tiger coming from her. I'll be honest, you don't seem like much, and I don't much care for what you do. The last dude was much more threatening then you are. So, my apologies, but I won't take you quite seriously yet.

Fire Release: Blue Rising Fireball

Her mouth opened- as natural energies that flowed through the planet, and the energy that completely made her being started to transform. Chakra became mighty flames, that soon came out of her mouth like some sort of fireball- turning nearby plants and wildlife into ash in a decently sized area- although not causing mass destruction. However, the flames clearly weren't normal ones- as if they hit, they would attach themselves to Nergal, and burn with strong intensity! Unknown to him, she's trying to burn away at his 'cells', if he had any...Likely to stop his regenerative abilities, to at least a degree!

However, the fireball, while fast, didn't move about instantly, and was perhaps not the strongest attack she had. Whatever Nergal was going to do, he'd need to hurry up before he becomes a barbecue!

"Alien? No. Demon? No. I'm something else entirely. Something worse."

As the destructive ball fire fire quickly approached him, Nergal did not try to flee or get out of it's way. Instead, he simply raised one of his clawed hands. And out of that hand came a stream of cackling, mutating energy.

The stream of energy struck the fireball, and forced it to slow down before eventually coming to a stop. Aside from preventing it from coming even closer, it was also somehow changing the fireball: it's color was slowly changing to a bright green, and it also looked like it's shape was changing, as well.

"You made a big mistake, mutt. But don't worry. Once you're dealt with, I'll make sure that you receive plenty of 'improvements'. Or I might just turn you into a mewling pile of flesh, or in your case, fire. I haven't really decided yet."

As Nergal changed the previously massive blue fireball, he only barely had enough time to speak whatever he was speaking, before the creature closed the distance between the two of them quickly- her massive size somehow not halting her speed, before a large clawed hand that was enhanced with her own flames was swung at Nergal- the claws being used against him enough to cut trees and most creatures in half with ease.

Regardless of whether or not it hit, the cat would jump back, a small impact being made, as dust and rocks flew up in the sky, and from her mouth, another attack of flames came out- a constant and continuous streak of flames, like some sort of flamethrower. Less focused, a bit weaker, but faster, and likely harder for Nergal to mutate instantly because of that fact.

Don't talk, fight. You'll just get your tongue eaten if you keep boasting like that. I am Matatabi, the Two Tails. Be prepared!

Chakra flowed through her body alongside the world's natural energies. The forest slowly started to catch fire more and more, and Nergal could feel her energy- whatever she was made out, she was made entirely out of it. And it was massive, strong, and primordial- something old, that had time to train and become an expert in her abilities. Something that seemed to be akin to this planet itself- or connected to it in some way.

Unknown to him, something started to form in her mouth, charging up ever so slightly...

Reacting quickly, Nergal hopped out of the way just as Matabi's fire-enhanced claws were about to tear through his flesh. But although he was able to avoid the claws, he wasn't able to block her fire attack.

The flames covered his body: searing flesh and fur. This elicited a growl of annoyance from the two-headed creature. But those wounds were far from fatal, and they were already healing.

"Oh, but I love to talk, mutt. I like hearing the sound of my own voice. Anyway, I'd say it's about time for me to stop playing around."

As Mattabi was preparing her attack, Nergal did the same, though his was far simpler and need to be charged up. Spreading both of his arms wide open, waves upon waves of his dark energy began to pour out of his body, twisting everything around him. The energy spilled out in every direction, though it seemed like most of it was directed towards the Tailed Beast.

Both of Nergal's heads laughed madly as the corrupting energy held within him was unleashed upon the world.

Barbas Barbas

...!
Matatabi's empty and pupilless eyes reacted to Nergal. As a creature created from the planet and its natural energy, Matatabi could almost see the radiation and dark energy coming from him. Corruptive energy. Her mind went back to years ago, in her first big fight with her siblings against the goddess of corruption- who had similar abilities according to her father. The world seemed to go in slow motion to Matatabi, either a result of pure 'adrenaline' or just her suddenly focusing.

For those whose time was moving normally, however, Matatabi acted quickly, as fast as she could.

aed3afab9b56ea3b31d88a74fd7fcb570d86c620_00.gif

TSHHHHHH
Wind moved. Raw and unfiltered Chakra alongside Matatabi's own 'Dark Chakra' inside of her started to combine themselves in an 8:2 ratio. Dark energy and blue energy combined themselves in front of her mouth. Some of the corrective energy going along with it- although soon losing themselves to the raw power of the immensely dense and powerful Chakra Ball being formed in her mouth. Some hitting her, her flames flickering green for a second, and a primal roar, either of pain or discomfort came from her. as the ball continued to grow, and grow, absorbing more of the wind and taking in more Chakra...

Matatabi's eyes flared with their respective colors. She knew this wouldn't stop the corrective energy from spreading, and she knew it would have some effects on people, but, the least she can do is stop the source from pumping out more. She can deal with a few mutations, but she has to stop him...!

Don't underestimate us...Tailed Beasts.

ThoseTintedGoldeneye-max-1mb.gif

FUUUSH!
And with a merciless roar, the Tailed Beast Bomb was sent flying towards Nergal. Even when if it hit him, it wouldn't explode. Instead, it would push him and his toad back, back, like some sort of wrecking ball taking him with it, its weight and density massive- the ball constantly spinning and spinning like some sort of high-speed Yoyo, cutting and twisting him like he was in some sort of swirl- before it flew up high towards the sky, high, high, higher...!

Disappear!
With a crackle and silence for a second, one could not hear a thing.

...In the next moment, an explosion occurred in the sky.

Clouds moved away, the wind moved and a shockwave occurred, although not destroying any land due to how high in the sky it was, at the same time not hitting the barrier. Many would, of course, hear or see this from a distance, the sheer magnitude of condensed Chakra suddenly exploding, in a mighty flash of color, as the roar of a Tailed Beast could be heard alongside with it, as soon...

Raining starts to pour. Matatabi didn't seem affected, as she stood still, looking up at the sky and keeping her ears open.

Ocaeril would say something sarcastic and a one-liner, as well as question how his dimension-messing around didn't work at that moment, unaware of a certain lazy being who probably didn't read all the posts. Which was fair enough. But, alas, all that Ocaeril had time to react to was the absolute bullshit that occurred in the few seconds that passed. Confusion, then realization, then absolute annoyance and tiredness fell on his eyes as he saw that the warp decided to be a lovely feller and come over to their battle somehow with their own dose of bullshit. Well. Guess gods do occasionally pull the same things he does?

"God fucking damn it." Or ROB fucking damns it- he was too tired and angry at this to try and make sense, make a funny quip, or say something cool. While he was in the middle of a victory jig once he saw Dark Narus died- it automatically stopped itself once he saw the familiar eldritch sight of the Warp coming over. He also did show even more annoyance, with a hint of worry at Eva's familiar past self in life coming to take over for a second-

...Thankfully, nobody, not even Inqui, seemed to notice it. Okay, seems like only Zyr knows about this, then? Good to know, good to know.

"Hey, man!" Ocaeril called out to Azzy, mentioning the other gods to get the fuck out of here- the dimension was already broken thanks to Dark Narus and Azzy likely used that window of time to come over, so they could likely exit. "Can we like, keep the apocalypse and eldritch shit for later? Thaaaaanks!"

Using Evolution's semi-adaptative abilities alongside his Chaos Aspect alongside some Entropy, but keeping Reality Drain at the ready if things got messy, Ocaeril would try and lead Azathoth back to the Warp, like a fisherman throwing a pack of meat and blood into the water to try and lead a shark away.
The countless eyes of the Daemon Sultan were dull, despite shining like exploding stars, though they would be better described as black holes reflecting it. It held no direct intelligence, but to the Warp Entity it was already within it. Given that as of now it appeared that the Boundary was being preyed upon by the metaphysical structure of an insane god that was propped up by Azzy, as it was the center of it, always. Thus, it seemed like the most ideal move would be to leave the Boundary to be consumed. As it had served it's purpose and the Great Beast was hungry...as it had not found it's meal....the great maw moved to suck space inward absent-mindedly and unknowingly, perhaps, the left behind feather. That was minuscule in size compared to the hideous thing of Nuclear Chaos, and could just as easily find itself stuck to it's hide as it's maw.

While more and more Daemons surged though the hole Azzy had left, and from behind it there 'standing' prominent was a dark billowing cloud that howled endlessly, an undulating mass of dark mammaries and foul horns with maws that spat unnameable things, and lastly an endless tangle of orbs twisted with veins of fleshy eyes that knew 'truths' of the Cosmos. That seemed to join in on the assault of the Boundary, with countless others, and consume it within the confines of the Warp, that even now weakened Oca's control over this place by the second, or was it an eternity......the logic of time was being frayed here.

Helsa Fluff

• GM UPDATE:

Whatever ocaeril did, regardless of what exactly it was or how it worked, it certainly did something, but due to the complete ignorance of some extradimensional being of what that actually was, it would not be committed to writing. Inqui, Helsa and Eva's projectiles would sail off into the distant void, though given zemrasil's nigh-invisibility in these conditions it would be unsure if they had connected. Arceus, meanwhile, would become very well acquainted with the face of the bird-demon, if only for a few moments before judgement was cast, seeming to cause the owl-like creature to fade into the void, though whether it had been slain or teleported somewhere would be uncertain. Azathoth would be sadly disappointed as it would only be met with empty space in this pocket dimension, and the rest of the gods would behold its corpulent form which despite the its ever-shifting nature had a slight grace to it, almost like a fat dog in the process of hurling itself down a flight of stairs. While the remains of Zemrasil could not be seen, something could most definitely be heard

. . .

That being, nothing. Nothing at all, total silence in the oblivion of this dimension. With the endless black sea and distant screaming of azathoth, the whole of the pantheon got the feeling they had seen the last of Zemrasil short of someone making a terrible mistake.

That is not to say the beast was entirely gone. Were they to search this void, they might find something, though Azathoth would likely be the one to find it first. A single black feather drifting in the open space, emitting an eerie glow. Whatever properties it held, well, that would have to be discovered.

• Ocaeril would say something sarcastic and a one-liner, as well as question how his dimension-messing around didn't work at that moment, unaware of a certain lazy being who probably didn't read all the posts. Which was fair enough. But, alas, all that Ocaeril had time to react to was the absolute bullshit that occurred in the few seconds that passed. Confusion, then realization, then absolute annoyance and tiredness fell on his eyes as he saw that the warp decided to be a lovely feller and come over to their battle somehow with their own dose of bullshit. Well. Guess gods do occasionally pull the same things he does?

...what.

Helsa slowly released the Demon Chakra, letting it fade back into her and return to dormancy. Her hair returned to it's tentacle form.

"Ocaeril." Helsa mentally projected, eerily calm. For about a second.

"WHAT THE HELL JUSSSSST HAPPENED?!!?" She screamed into his brain, violently. "We were fighting that bird, and then thissss happenssss! What the hell happened to the arena?! Where the hell are we? WHAT IN THE NAME OF EVERY HELL IN EXISSSSTENCE ISSSSS GOING ON!?!?!"

Eva Post
Eva panted, flames crackling as she returned to human shape. After a moment, her eyes probed the abyss, lighting upon the feather.

In an instant, she snatched it. Her senses focused on and scanned it, trying to discern its nature.

Ocaeril just sorta screamed as Helsa did as well- his hands going up to his head, clutching his brain as veins popped up in a very notable manner despite the fact he was a god. "Oh my god, chill, chill! Stop screaming! I'm fucking- This is bullshittium, Helsa! You already have seen it a hundred times now!" Ocaeril yelled out, his eyes not noting the feather, or the fact that Eva had snatched it, instead only annoyance and a massive headache coming from his pseudo-brain and his Rinne-Sharingan.

Breatheeeee iiiin...Breaaaathe oooout...

Haaah...

Okay.

Situation analyzed. Plan in mind. Calm somewhat achieved. Annoyance still at its max. Relief currently has no idea whether if it shows in or not. Ocaeril really shouldn't be dealing with this whatever the fuck familiar creature- and he won't. But he can't let it do whatever it wants. As such, multiple clones appeared around and next to each god, one grabbed Eva piggyback style, other picking up Inqui bridal style, another landing on top of Tiamat's heading and stretching his rubber-like arms to pull her, and another two just sorta pulling Arceus and carrying Helsa through his shoulders, all jumping through a portal towards to the material world in a random location like they were soldiers dropping off a plane to the warzone alongside his companions and family.

All three/four of Ocaeril's eyes focused on his hands, as they started to form a small...Glowing white ball on his hand. Entropy acted, pulling out all the infinite unused energy in this system due to it being a Void, as well as his own Sphere acting as such before a condensed ball of pure energy was formed in his hands.

"I won't call this something cheesy like Big Bang Rassengan or whatever, I'm too tired and it'd be dumb and misleading," He said to particularly no one- the ball of pure density and energies being completed, as he aimed it at the sultan's general direction before he spoke again. "But, eat this, your enormous fucking baby, and go back to your crib for a few hundred years. This one is in the house."

With a simple movement of his hand, Ocaeril released the Entropy Ball, sending it flying towards Azathoth- and before it even was halfway to him, he made 'V' signs with both his arms, before falling back into a portal behind him like a scuba diver, falling where the other gods were.

With a resounding thud, Ocaeril landed wherever else everyone else was, and simply floated, currently laying down on his back.

Groooooooooooooooan

"
We did it, guys...Yaaaay...? I'm sorry I don't sound excited or have something dramatic to say, I'm just- exhauuuuusted."

Ocaeril just sorta screamed as Helsa did as well- his hands going up to his head, clutching his brain as veins popped up in a very notable manner despite the fact he was a god. "Oh my god, chill, chill! Stop screaming! I'm fucking- This is bullshittium, Helsa! You already have seen it a hundred times now!" Ocaeril yelled out, his eyes not noting the feather, or the fact that Eva had snatched it, instead only annoyance and a massive headache coming from his pseudo-brain and his Rinne-Sharingan.

Breatheeeee iiiin...Breaaaathe oooout...

Okay.

Situation analyzed. Plan in mind. Calm somewhat achieved. Annoyance still at its max. Relief currently has no idea whether if it shows in or not. Ocaeril really shouldn't be dealing with this whatever the fuck familiar creature- and he won't. But he can't let it do whatever it wants. As such, multiple clones appeared around and next to each god, one grabbed Eva piggyback style, other picking up Inqui bridal style, another landing on top of Tiamat's heading and stretching his rubber-like arms to pull her, and another two just sorta pulling Arceus and carrying Helsa through his shoulders, all jumping through a portal towards to the material world in a random location like they were soldiers dropping off a plane to the warzone alongside his companions and family.

All three/four of Ocaeril's eyes focused on his hands, as they started to form a small...Glowing white ball on his hand. Entropy acted, pulling out all the infinite unused energy in this system due to it being a Void, as well as his own Sphere acting as such before a condensed ball of pure energy was formed in his hands.

"I won't call this something cheesy like Big Bang Rassengan or whatever, I'm too tired and it'd be misleading," He said to particularly no one- the ball of pure density and energies being completed, as he aimed it at the sultan's general direction before he spoke again. "But, eat this, your enormous fucking baby, and go back to your crib for a few hundred years. This one is in the house."

With a simple movement of his hand, Ocaeril released the Entropy Ball, sending it flying towards Azathoth- and before it even was halfway to him, he made 'V' signs with both his arms, before falling back into a portal behind him like a scuba diver, falling where the other gods were.

The rapidly broken Reality of this Realm shifted as the ball was broken apart into countless strands and being filtered into it's endless maw that only hungered for annihilation. It seemed that the only reason for it's lack of destruction was that it did not abide by sensible logic, and it did come here for a meal after all. Before it eventually drifted off within this space passively suckling off of infinity for time unknown. As the last vestiges of the living Boundaries' wall fell beneath might that was not might in the physical sense, but in the metaphysical one. As the Daemon Sultan's presence let the Warp wrap around it and effectively constricting it to death with effectively endless Daemon hordes.

What would next befall the world? That came so soon to ending of it's tale as a god.

Since he was pretty much solely focused on unleashing his vile powers, Nergal was unable to avoid the attack. The struck ball struck and went flying. And when the ball started spinning, and started to feel a little sick. And when the ball finally stopped spinning and started to swiftly ascend into the sky, he could only yell incoherently as he tried to free himself.

All of his struggling was in vain. Once the ball reached a sufficient height, it went boom. It exploded with a bright flash, and a downpour of rain followed it.

For a while, it seemed like the bomb did the trick. As she sat there staring up at the sky, Matatabi could see nothing of either Nergal or his mutant toad monster. But after a few moments passed, something appeared. A small, green dot could be seen in the sky. And as the seconds passed, it got bigger. Eventually, the Tailed Beast could see that small dot was actually a giant, flaming orb with grinning face. And that it was also heading right towards her.

Matatabi growled like a tiger. Of course, it wouldn't be this easy. Quickly wiggling her body to get off the green flames that currently made part of her body, but still left her with some degree of hurt, the Tailed Beast's muscles moved, as she quickly turned around her back, and started running away from the grinning head with great speed, as after all, she was one of the fastest of the Tailed Beasts due to her 'muscles.' Trees were crushed under her weight, and the wind blew past her- rain fizzling and becoming mist once again on her flames.

Yet- she wasn't running away out of cowardice, but likely running away to lead Nergal to less a populated area- as well as keep her distance from him to do some long-range attacks as she ran away. As occasionally, she jumped up in the air, her body turning away momentarily to face the grinning, equally massive face making her way to her, and shooting mini Tailed Beast Bombs at it, and while these were nowhere near as supercharged as the other ones, they still caused minor explosions- as well as being faster to shoot out.

Meanwhile, the region they were on soon moved to be a wooded forest and green planes to grey and massive mountain ranges- likely so Nergal's- or whatever this was- mutation powers couldn't affect the area as much.

Once they were there...Another, more charged Tailed Beast Bomb was sent it's way, with more weight to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back