• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here

• "Be silent, beast."

The bird waved his wing, encasing himself and Tanya in what appeared to be a totally opaque sphere.

"Ah, back to you. What you say is very true, I am not the same being you know as Narus, though, I would say I am a part of him, moreso than Meryl is of Aqua at the very least. As for why I am here, well, it's simple really. Your parents miss you, Tanya, and as such I was sent across the expanse to retrieve their daughter. Return with me to your world, bring your friends along with you if you like, I can even permanently link the two worlds should you wish to return here. Only a few years have passed in your world, you can return to how things were! Does that not sound wonderful?"

Narus spoke with feigned sincerity, and very similar in fact to how tanya's parents addressed her in her... previous state. It would appear that this being does not know yet that Tanya's true nature has taken hold.

Zyr’abaoth frowned, and teleported to Ocaeril. He’d need some help.

/OCAERIL/
/I WOULD REQUEST YOUR ASSISTANCE/
/AN EVIL BIRD AND SOME SORT OF DRAGON THING IS IN MY AFTERLIFE/

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Zyr’abaoth frowned, and teleported to Ocaeril. He’d need some help.

/OCAERIL/
/I WOULD REQUEST YOUR ASSISTANCE/
/AN EVIL BIRD IS IN MY AFTERLIFE/

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Ocaeril blinked as he saw Zyr.

"Are you--"

Placing his hands in his face, Ocaeril let out a muffled scream. Why. WHY HIM?! WHY DID ZYR HAVE TO CHOOSE HIM RIGHT NOW, AT THIS SPECIFIC MOMENT--

Wait.

Ocaeril rose his eyes up, looking over at Zyr. 'Evil Bird?' that didn't ring any bells. It didn't ring any bells at all. But even so...Something strong enough to breach into Zyr's afterlife? Of course, this could be just an elaborate trap on the dragon part's to kill him, but even if it was, he had a chance. An excuse as to why he can't go personally there. If the stars were right and all was aligned, Ocaeril would perhaps find the second culprit. If that was the case, if Zyr wasn't a being he hated, he'd kiss him in the lips.

Summoning another identical clone to himself through Ninjutsu, Ocaeril shoved him towards Zyr. Still holding Meryl's chains.

"Can't go myself now. Dealing with a possible buddy of this bird. Take my clone-- it isn't as powerful as I am but it should give you some backup."

The clone didn't have the armor Tiamat gave him, but his Gum-Gum powers still existed. Said clone, however, let a small curse under his breath.

Ocaeril blinked as he saw Zyr.

"Are you--"

Placing his hands in his face, Ocaeril let out a muffled scream. Why. WHY HIM?! WHY DID ZYR HAVE TO CHOOSE HIM RIGHT NOW, AT THIS SPECIFIC MOMENT--

Wait.

Ocaeril rose his eyes up, looking over at Zyr. 'Evil Bird?' that didn't ring any bells. It didn't ring any bells at all. But even so...Something strong enough to breach into Zyr's afterlife? Of course, this could be just an elaborate trap on the dragon part's to kill him, but even if it was, he had a chance. An excuse as to why he can't go personally there. If the stars were right and all was aligned, Ocaeril would perhaps find the second culprit. If that was the case, if Zyr wasn't a being he hated, he'd kiss him in the lips.

Summoning another identical clone to himself through Ninjutsu, Ocaeril shoved him towards Zyr. Still holding Meryl's chains.

"Can't go myself now. Dealing with a possible buddy of this bird. Take my clone-- it isn't as powerful as I am but it should give you some backup."

The clone didn't have the armor Tiamat gave him, but his Gum-Gum powers still existed. Said clone, however, let a small curse under his breath.
/THANK YOU/
Zyr’abaoth and the Ocaeril-clone shimmered into the ashy desert. The black orb containing Tanya and Dark Narus sat on a cliff edge. The dark sky was veined with white.

/THANK YOU/
Zyr’abaoth and the Ocaeril-clone shimmered into the ashy desert. The black orb containing Tanya and Dark Narus sat on a cliff edge. The dark sky was veined with white.

The Ocaeril clone soon followed/got transported by Zyr into the desert. A small curse left his lips again, as he quickly changed forms into his Chakra Cloak form. His body seemed to be made out of pure golden energy, as his 9 tails and ears came from the top of his head. Instinctively, 9 Truth Seeker Orbs appeared behind him-- one taking the form of a blackened staff. He wouldn't take out the Dragon Slayer spear, mostly out of trust issues for Zyr-- but even so, it wasn't the real thing, just a crude copy, really.

Soon, however, after flying a good bit with one of Zyr's shards, his eyes widened as he saw Dark Narus-- and Tanya!

"Oh Zyr," Ocaeril-2 said mentally to Zyr, almost kissing the dragon but stopping himself after remembering this is Zyr. "You beautiful son of a bitch, you finally earned it!"

He then pointed at Tanya.

"I need you to kick her out-- out of here, to the real world. Put her in Camelot. She's not involved-- I have reason to believe that after that guy takes her out of the world, he'll destroy everything, afterlife included." Was it a lie? A bit, but he still also had no reason to believe this bird fella wouldn't do that given the chance. His mate already destroyed ships and she was a fine bitch, so it was likely this one was too. So, it was both a lie and a theory, hence the 'i have reason to believe.'

He just hopes Zyr actually helps.

The Ocaeril clone soon followed/got transported by Zyr into the desert. A small curse left his lips again, as he quickly changed forms into his Chakra Cloak form. His body seemed to be made out of pure golden energy, as his 9 tails and ears came from the top of his head. Instinctively, 9 Truth Seeker Orbs appeared behind him-- one taking the form of a blackened staff. He wouldn't take out the Dragon Slayer spear, mostly out of trust issues for Zyr-- but even so, it wasn't the real thing, just a crude copy, really.

Soon, however, after flying a good bit with one of Zyr's shards, his eyes widened as he saw Dark Narus-- and Tanya!

"Oh Zyr," Ocaeril-2 said mentally to Zyr, almost kissing the dragon but stopping himself after remembering this is Zyr. "You beautiful son of a bitch, you finally earned it!"

He then pointed at Tanya.

"I need you to kick her out-- out of here, to the real world. Put her in Camelot. She's not involved-- I have reason to believe that after that guy takes her out of the world, he'll destroy everything, afterlife included." Was it a lie? A bit, but he still also had no reason to believe this bird fella wouldn't do that given the chance. His mate already destroyed ships and she was a fine bitch, so it was likely this one was too. So, it was both a lie and a theory, hence the 'i have reason to believe.'

He just hopes Zyr actually helps.
Zyr smiles knowingly.

/VOID/
Tanya was suddenly teleported back to her chambers in Camelot.
/SHALL WE KICK THIS UGLY BASTARD OUT, OR INTERROGATE IT?/
/OR BOTH?/

Zyr smiles knowingly.

/VOID/
/SHALL WE KICK THIS UGLY BASTARD OUT, OR INTERROGATE IT?/
/OR BOTH?/

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Ocaeril-2 let out a single tear. For a moment, all his hatred for Zyr was gone. Only in this moment, where two bros could freely kick someone's asks even though said two bros are mortal enemies. It was a truly beautiful moment.

"He'll just do it again and again if we just kick him out. Let's kick its feathery butt, seal it, then interrogate it. Lemme do the honors, though."

Ocaeril grinned. His canine teeth seemed sharper. He inhaled-- the natural energy around his causing his eyes to form a '+' sign, as he entered his Sage Mode. Pulling all the power he could, his staff fused with his hand, almost forming a gauntlet of sorts, as pulling his hand back-- he stretched it, several kilometers behind him, the sound of 'rubber' stretching being heard, as biting onto his other finger, he pushed air into it-- suddenly, his stretched hand becoming much bigger-- almost resembling a wrecking ball of sorts, as with a little mental yell, Ocaeril would release the pulled back rubber hand-- which was now properly hardened thanks to his Chakra/Truth Seeker Balls/Chakra Cloak.

And as such, Narus could quickly see a giant fist going onto his face.

Eat it, asshole.

Gomu Gomu No-- Wrecking Ball

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Ocaeril-2 let out a single tear. For a moment, all his hatred for Zyr was gone. Only in this moment, where two bros could freely kick someone's asks even though said two bros are mortal enemies. It was a truly beautiful moment.

"He'll just do it again and again if we just kick him out. Let's kick its feathery butt, seal it, then interrogate it. Lemme do the honors, though."

Ocaeril grinned. His canine teeth seemed sharper. He inhaled-- the natural energy around his causing his eyes to form a '+' sign, as he entered his Sage Mode. Pulling all the power he could, his staff fused with his hand, almost forming a gauntlet of sorts, as pulling his hand back-- he stretched it, several kilometers behind him, the sound of 'rubber' stretching being heard, as biting onto his other finger, he pushed air into it-- suddenly, his stretched hand becoming much bigger-- almost resembling a wrecking ball of sorts, as with a little mental yell, Ocaeril would release the pulled back rubber hand-- which was now properly hardened thanks to his Chakra/Truth Seeker Balls/Chakra Cloak.

And as such, Narus could quickly see a giant fist going onto his face.

Eat it, asshole.

Gomu Gomu No-- Wrecking Ball
Zyr’abaoth charged up a Void attack, Voiding Dark Narus’s senses.

Soon--pulling the chains that held Meryl, Ocaeril send a message to Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Original.

All of you, I need your help.

...I found demigod. Not from this world.

She took a friend of mine.

And her partner will take more from us.

Please, this is my request as the planet...Please help me.

A response came not in word but In action as the sky ripped open in a pink portal and Palkia exited from the portal alongside a blue one from Dialga. Palkia distorted space around Meryl while Dialga created a temporal loop around her causing any attempt of escape to reverse and put her back.

A ripple in a nearby body of water then opened up and Giratina grabbed Meryl’s bubble and dragged it into the distortion world follow by Palkia and Dialga would the for er gave a quick thumbs up to Ocaeril before following.

GM Update:

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | Selee-01 Selee-01 | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

Ocaeril would not, in fact, punch Zemrasil in the face, as his fist harmlessly collided with the shield formed around Narus and Tanya, causing it to ripple and crack but otherwise have no damage occur. Meanwhile, inside the sphere, Zemrasil blinked, his glowing violet eyes suddenly seeming glazed and distant. Tanya would flicker within the sphere, returning to her throneroom however briefly.

"Ah, well it would appear those lesser deities found me. A troublesome bunch to be certain. Please standby..."

Zemrasil let out a soft "coo", harnessing the power of d̸̨̻̰̝͎͓͕̮͎̩̣̣̞̟͍̪̆̇̅̿̀̇̈́̒͠ḙ̴̢̯̬̻̦̳̺̰͓̙̏͊͜ấ̵̤̤̗̹̽͑̈̀̔̏̑̄̅͒̇͒̕͘t̴̫͉̐̊̂͐̒̅̀h̴̡͉͍͍̗͖̤̖̙̼̙̝͇͎̀̊̂̄̓̈́͆͜ and somehow snapping his feathers(?) Ocaeril would wince in pain as every second he remained in close proximity to the sphere, he would feel as though parts of him would wither and die. Plants, animals, people, any sort of life would be struck down at random were he to stay nearby, and every death would feel as a pinprick to the god of life. Zemrasil would laugh at his pain, and go about seeking the easily traced essence of Tanya. The sphere would vanish, rematerializing in camelot and practically bisecting the castle, slicing towers apart and leveling buildings as Tanya was once again alone with the massive form of the bird-god.

"Now, where were we?"

Last edited:
GM Update:

Ocaeril would not, in fact, punch Zemrasil in the face, as his fist harmlessly collided with the shield formed around Narus and Tanya, causing it to ripple and crack but otherwise have no damage occur. Meanwhile, inside the sphere, Zemrasil blinked, his glowing violet eyes suddenly seeming glazed and distant. Tanya would flicker within the sphere, returning to her throneroom however briefly.

"Ah, well it would appear those lesser deities found me. A troublesome bunch to be certain. Please standby..."

Zemrasil let out a soft "coo", harnessing the power of d̸̨̻̰̝͎͓͕̮͎̩̣̣̞̟͍̪̆̇̅̿̀̇̈́̒͠ḙ̴̢̯̬̻̦̳̺̰͓̙̏͊͜ấ̵̤̤̗̹̽͑̈̀̔̏̑̄̅͒̇͒̕͘t̴̫͉̐̊̂͐̒̅̀h̴̡͉͍͍̗͖̤̖̙̼̙̝͇͎̀̊̂̄̓̈́͆͜ and somehow snapping his feathers(?) Ocaeril would wince in pain as every second he remained in close proximity to the sphere, he would feel as though parts of him would wither and die. Plants, animals, people, any sort of life would be struck down at random were he to stay nearby, and every death would feel as a pinprick to the god of life. Zemrasil would laugh at his pain, and go about seeking the easily traced essence of Tanya. The sphere would vanish, rematerializing in camelot and practically bisecting the castle, slicing towers apart and leveling buildings as Tanya was once again alone with the massive form of the bird-god.

"Now, where were we?"
Zyr’abaoth hissed.
/FALSE GOD!/
/I SHALL CALL DEATH UPON THEE!/
/OCAERIL, FOLLOW ME/
/I KNOW SOMETHING THAT CAN DEFEAT HIM/

Zyr’abaoth teleported to the Hall of Light.

GM Update:

"Now, where were we?"

Zyr’abaoth hissed.
/FALSE GOD!/
/I SHALL CALL DEATH UPON THEE!/
/OCAERIL, FOLLOW ME/
/I KNOW SOMETHING THAT CAN DEFEAT HIM/

Zyr’abaoth teleported to the Hall of Light.

"Guh-- fucking bitch--!"

The attack from Dark Narus only caused Ocaeril-2 to get even more enraged. He likely didn't know the true meaning of what was going with his body as the pain started, but he soon pulled his stretchy arm back, using healing powers on himself to heal a little bit as Dark Narus escaped. He was tempted to follow him and beat his ass-- but he knew he was just a clone. He didn't have the necessary power to take him on. However...

Looking at Zyr, Ocaeril blinked. Zyr? Knowing something that can defeat that thing? Did he have enough knowledge of who he was, or was he simply drawing a wild guess here?

...God damn it...

With a mumble, eyes still red with rage and anger, Ocaeril followed after Zyr. He was a clone. If he died, only a certain amount of wounds would return to the original Ocaeril. He needed to take this chance.

• Meanwhile, with the real Ocaeril...

Closing his eyes and getting the information from the clone through a mental link between the two, Ocaeril soon looked at Original, his face filled with anger-- not at the Hedgehog, but clearly something else. "Damn it, he escaped...Please stay safe, Tanya...Original! Keep an eye out for suspicious people out there, here-- have a gift, fuck it, just take it! You'll need it!" Approaching the Hedgehog, Ocaeril would then touch him in the shoulder, as he passed a decent, perhaps temporary, perhaps not, amount of Chakra for Original to use. Some rather common knowledge on how to use was passed as well.

It wasn't much, and it would likely change to fit Original's Sphere/existence as a copycat, but it could be useful in certain situations, in case he needed to do some trickery. "There, the sky is the limit with this, it should help you do some fun stuff if you really need-- I gotta go for now-- god this day is fucking WILD! I just want this cycle to end already...Anyways, take care."

Giving Original a no-homo(tm) hug, Ocaeril flew off, hoping to find something noteworthy.

"Guh-- fucking bitch--!"

The attack from Dark Narus only caused Ocaeril-2 to get even more enraged. He likely didn't know the true meaning of what was going with his body as the pain started, but he soon pulled his stretchy arm back, using healing powers on himself to heal a little bit as Dark Narus escaped. He was tempted to follow him and beat his ass-- but he knew he was just a clone. He didn't have the necessary power to take him on. However...

Looking at Zyr, Ocaeril blinked. Zyr? Knowing something that can defeat that thing? Did he have enough knowledge of who he was, or was he simply drawing a wild guess here?

...God damn it...

With a mumble, eyes still red with rage and anger, Ocaeril followed after Zyr. He was a clone. If he died, only a certain amount of wounds would return to the original Ocaeril. He needed to take this chance.

• Meanwhile, with the real Ocaeril...

Closing his eyes and getting the information from the clone through a mental link between the two, Ocaeril soon looked at Original, his face filled with anger-- not at the Hedgehog, but clearly something else. "Damn it, he escaped...Please stay safe, Tanya...Original! Keep an eye out for suspicious people out there, here-- have a gift, fuck it, just take it! You'll need it!" Approaching the Hedgehog, Ocaeril would then touch him in the shoulder, as he passed a decent, perhaps temporary, perhaps not, amount of Chakra for Original to use. Some rather common knowledge on how to use was passed as well.

It wasn't much, and it would likely change to fit Original's Sphere/existence as a copycat, but it could be useful in certain situations, in case he needed to do some trickery. "There, the sky is the limit with this, it should help you do some fun stuff if you really need-- I gotta go for now-- god this day is fucking WILD! I just want this cycle to end already...Anyways, take care."

Giving Original a no-homo(tm) hug, Ocaeril flew off, hoping to find something noteworthy.
Zyr’abaoth descended into the pit Yimor’droth had emerged from centuries ago, the walls of the shaft changing from jagged thorns to massive golden Angels as they dropped. Even worse shapes were dimly visible further down.
/YIMOR’DROTHES ANGELS/
/THEY CAN ONLY BE AWOKEN BY YIMOR’S REMNANT IN YOUR “INQUI”, AND ONLY COMMANDED BY A FRAGMENT OF OEN’ABADROTH/
/HOWEVER, WITH YOUR EVOLUTION YOU CAN AWAKEN THEM/
/THEY ARE NUMEROUS AND STRONG/
/THEY CAN HELP US/

Zyr’abaoth descended into the pit Yimor’droth had emerged from centuries ago, the walls of the shaft changing from jagged thorns to massive golden Angels as they dropped. Even worse shapes were dimly visible further down.
/YIMOR’DROTHES ANGELS/
/THEY CAN ONLY BE AWOKEN BY YIMOR’S REMNANT IN YOUR “INQUI”, AND ONLY COMMANDED BY A FRAGMENT OF OEN’ABADROTH/
/HOWEVER, WITH YOUR EVOLUTION YOU CAN AWAKEN THEM/
/THEY ARE NUMEROUS AND STRONG/
/THEY CAN HELP US/

As Ocaeril-2 saw the angels, as Zyr led him through the Hall of Lights, memories of Zeruel surfaced in her mind and her genocide. The memories of her culling the Jade, almost half of the human population, weakening him-- made his eyes go red. Something else reacted to that name as well-- someone or something that was humiliated by her. Forced to escape. An ancient force, soon forgotten. Something ancient, something that once had space in her hand...!

Kyuubi!

--Gugh!
Putting a hand over his head, he stared at Zyr. "...Zyr...The last time one of those things went out under the rule of that light god...They killed my children...With Evolution of Mind...I might change them, but..." Tightening his fists, he released them-- his appearance more vulpine. "...I need to make sure they won't hurt anyone for no reason. Do you understand? I want to make that bastard go away, but I don't want to sacrifice my children for it. Do you understand those terms?"

As Ocaeril-2 saw the angels, as Zyr led him through the Hall of Lights, memories of Zeruel surfaced in her mind and her genocide. The memories of her culling the Jade, almost half of the human population, weakening him-- made his eyes go red. Something else reacted to that name as well-- someone or something that was humiliated by her. Forced to escape. An ancient force, soon forgotten. Something ancient, something that once had space in her hand...!

Kyuubi!

--Gugh!
Putting a hand over his head, he stared at Zyr. "...Zyr...The last time one of those things went out under the rule of that light god...They killed my children...With Evolution of Mind...I might change them, but..." Tightening his fists, he released them-- his appearance more vulpine. "...I need to make sure they won't hurt anyone for no reason. Do you understand? I want to make that bastard go away, but I don't want to sacrifice my children for it. Do you understand those terms?"
/THESE ARE NOT FREE-WILLED/
/THEY ARE MINDLESS SLAVES/
/ZERUEL WAS SOMETHING DIFFERENT/
/HAVE NO FEAR OF THEM TURNING ON YOU/
/BE JUDICIOUS IN YOUR EVOLUTION OF THEM/

The next step is to traverse Camelot, reach its castle, and ask for the highest in command, after Tanya. Deliver the news, but find the guards guarding the castle first. "Aaa, aaaah? Aaaa, aaaaaaahhhh." (Greetings, is the highest in command here? After Tanya, we return from our mission to give our news to them.) She'll hope the guards answer and lead her (and Yinqui) to them. There are several news to relay, and that Yinqui should be in some urgent care, given the damage from the fight.

Tiamat was greeted with Merle who thanked her and took Yinqui in and told her that Tanya didn't came, but they hoped things were going well.

"Be silent, beast."

The bird waved his wing, encasing himself and Tanya in what appeared to be a totally opaque sphere.

"Ah, back to you. What you say is very true, I am not the same being you know as Narus, though, I would say I am a part of him, moreso than Meryl is of Aqua at the very least. As for why I am here, well, it's simple really. Your parents miss you, Tanya, and as such I was sent across the expanse to retrieve their daughter. Return with me to your world, bring your friends along with you if you like, I can even permanently link the two worlds should you wish to return here. Only a few years have passed in your world, you can return to how things were! Does that not sound wonderful?"

Narus spoke with feigned sincerity, and very similar in fact to how tanya's parents addressed her in her... previous state. It would appear that this being does not know yet that Tanya's true nature has taken hold.
Tanya gasped as she thought about this.

"T-that's amazing!" Tanya's ideas were spurned with so many ideas as she thought about what this could do, she could reinforce Camelot's claim on this land with the Axis Empire! She could help make things better in this world! She could go back and meet everyone and secure all her relationships, she realized she left many things back there, her advanced degree in Badgerwarts and oh yes Viktoria! Tanya's face brightened at the mention of Viktora, Viktoriya was a very loyal subordinate in the Badgerwarts academy, being there since the opening ceremony and being her co-High Priest in her mother's religion, it made a lot of the high praises of the Axis Empire more bearable.

But then she realized, she scrunched up her face slightly.

"Hey, how do I know this isn't a trick? I know Meryl, and let me tell you, even though she's an aspect of my mom, she hates my guts, to be fair it wasn't like Inqui"

Tanya then seethed as she recall what Inqui went through, she had her pities, but try as she might, even when she told her mother, Meryl still somehow got through, it was probably because Meryl got out of punishment because of that mouth of hers.
Tanya was confused.

The guards all went to her and Merle told her all about how Yinqui was in one of the royal bedrooms, resting, Tanya had only one thing to say.

"What in the Void is going on"

"Now, where were we?"
Tanya gasped as she felt the leylines and security systems of Camelot telling her that the castle was being bisected, and her city was being leveled.

She stared away in shock as she could sense by every second, dozens of deaths turning to hundreds of deaths coming in, casualities, by casulities, she could see the names, workers, merchants, citizens under her, royal guards, royal scientists, royal mages, demi-servants, and a name stuck out to her, her royal advisor.

"Merle"

Tanya gasped as her eyes went wide, she stood still in shock, all of these deaths, all of this destruction, she stared in continued shock with her mouth agape as she fell to her knees.

Her face paralyzed with shock, she slowly looked down as she collapsed on all fours, she had to control it, she had to keep calm she had to-

"DAAAMN YOU!"

Tanya cried out with a mixture of anguish and anger, Tanya growled out with utter anger yet there was a layer of saddness in it, her land, her company, everything in it, her workers, her people, all of it, just crumbling down, all this destruction, her eyes were wide with blazing fury yet tears leaked down.

She growled as she glared with an utter fury at Dark Narus.

"WHY?!? WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY!"

She screamed as she pounded the ground.

"YOU GODS! DAMN YOU ALL! IS THIS WHAT YOU THINK OF PEOPLE?!? ALL OF THIS PEOPLE THAT YOU DISREGARD BECAUSE YOU ARE 'SUPERIOR'!?!"

Tanya growled as she slowly got up, her body stumbled as she was utterly filled with anger.

"YOU! ARE! NOT! MY! FAAATHER! YOU ARE NOT EVEN AN ASPECT! YOU ARE WRONG! YOU ARE JUST WRONG! I KNOW MY FATEHR! EVEN IF HE WAS SOME SHITTY ASPECT, HE WOULD'NT DO THIS! YOU! YOU! ARGHHH! DO YOU NOT EVEN REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!! HOW MANY COLLATERAL DAMAGE YOU BROUGHT DOWN?!! HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU KILLED?! HOW MANY CASUALITIES ARE THERE?!! BECAUSE I KNOW! BECAUSE I CAN SEE THEM! AND THEY! ARE! RISING! BUILDINGS! STRUCTURES! PRODUCTS? ALL OF THOSE CAN BE REBUILT! PEOPLE HOWEVER?! THEY CAN'T! YOU CAN'T BRING THEM BACK! YOU JUST CAN'T! AND YOU DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT YOU SHITTY GOD! I HAD ENOUGH! ALL OF YOUR GOD'S CRUELTY! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! NO LONGER! NO MORE! RAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Tanya let out a roar of anger, it was primal and loud, it was if she lost all control, like she was a beast, she didn't care anymore, she took a running start and readied a fist.

A fist crackling with as much energy as possible, enough that it could've level armies in one blast, crackling and chirping like a thousand birds.

"I HAD ENOUUGH!"

This was it, Tanya had enough, and she wanted to prove how much she had enough, consequences be damned, she tried to punch Dark Narus in the chest, as hard as she can.

/THESE ARE NOT FREE-WILLED/
/THEY ARE MINDLESS SLAVES/
/ZERUEL WAS SOMETHING DIFFERENT/
/HAVE NO FEAR OF THEM TURNING ON YOU/
/BE JUDICIOUS IN YOUR EVOLUTION OF THEM/

Ocaeril stood still, simply hearing his words. He didn't if they were true what he was saying or not...But...He had to take this chance. To protect Tanya. To protect Inqui...But, he'd make sure these beings were good, beings that wouldn't do what Zeruel did. As such, raising his hand-- Ocaeril's evolution of mind started to act-- golden strings appearing from his hands connecting into their minds. He'd make them good-- beings of justice, who would do what is necessary to protect the people. They'd follow his orders, and while they could follow orders from others, first of, they'd need to ask Ocaeril about said request from someone else to see if they will follow through it or not. It was something simple, that didn't require much of his divinity, something that he'd act upon again when he had more actions in the next cycle.

Whenever large events were to happen or were happening, they'd act-- their minds strong against charms and mental corruption of any sort. They would be careful when saving people-- trying to get people away from debris and the danger zone while fighting off the attacker. They'd be true angels. Creatures of good, that watch over people, always wishing to protect them. And always following orders from Ocaeril-- the hands and 'immune system' of the planet, one could say.

"Please...Save my children."

Last edited:
Ocaeril stood still, simply hearing his words. He didn't if they were true what he was saying or not...But...He had to take this chance. To protect Tanya. To protect Inqui...But, he'd make sure these beings were good, beings that wouldn't do what Zeruel did. As such, raising his hand-- Ocaeril's evolution of mind started to act-- golden strings appearing from his hands connecting into their minds. He'd make them good-- beings of justice, who would do what is necessary to protect the people. They'd follow his orders, and while they could follow orders from others, first of, they'd need to ask Ocaeril about said request from someone else to see if they will follow through it or not.

Whenever large events were to happen or were happening, they'd act-- their minds strong against charms and mental corruption of any sort. They would be careful when saving people-- trying to get people away from debris and the danger zone while fighting off the attacker. They'd be true angels. Creatures of good, that watch over people, always wishing to protect them. And always following orders from Ocaeril-- the hands and 'immune system' of the planet, one could say.

"Please...Save my children."
Zyr’abaoth watched, burning blue eyes simmering.
/ANGELS/
/SERVE OCAERIL/

Zyr commanded.

Zyr’abaoth watched, burning blue eyes simmering.
/ANGELS/
/SERVE OCAERIL/

Zyr commanded.

Holding his hand up, Ocaeril-2 opened his hand, returning to a more formal state. His Truth Seeker Orbs became a singular sword, in which he stabbed into the ground. He then spoke, ordering the angels.

"Your minds already know what to do, my children. You know your objective, your personalities-- yourselves! As such...Heed my orders! Save Tanya, the leader of Camelot, and lead away the false god, the bird who holds the concept of 'death' to himself! Creatures of good, creatures of justice! Save this world! Save my body! I, Ocaeril Otsutsuki, the author, and avatar of the planet, order you: Become the beings of justice and true righteousness my children need!"

Raising his sword up, and bursting into golden Chakra flames, Ocaeril pointed to the great beyond-- where the planet was.

"Forward, angels of mine."

Last edited:
Holding his hand up, Ocaeril-2 opened his hand, returning to a more more formal state. His Truth Seeker Orbs became a singular sword, in which he stabbed into the ground. He then spoke, ordering the angels.

"Your minds already know what to do, my children. You know your objective, your personalities-- yourselves! As such...Heed my orders! Save Tanya, the leader of Camelot, and lead away the false god, the bird who holds the concept of 'death' to himself! Creatures of good, creatures of justice! Save this world! Save my body! I, Ocaeril Otsutsuki, the author, and avatar of the planet, order you: Become the beings of justice and true righteousness my children need!"
The planet of Yimor’droth shuddered, and the permafrost of the deep core thawed.

The Angelic swarm rose from the pit, dragons and skeletal horrors and worse things, mind-blasting abominations.
WE SERVE
A particularly large Archangel said.

The planet-sized swarm bowed as one, awaiting orders.

The planet of Yimor’droth shuddered, and the permafrost of the deep core thawed.

The Angelic swarm rose from the pit, dragons and skeletal horrors and worse things, mind-blasting abominations.
WE SERVE
A particularly large Archangel said.

The planet-sized swarm bowed as one, awaiting orders.

Ocaeril felt weird. Controlling these beings-- beings that once belonged to Yimor. Their appearances didn't show any good in them-- and he possibly once thought of changing into something more...Humane. But not now, he has time. Their numbers were quite great-- which was good. He needed as many as possible. Closing his eyes, the clone gave one last order-- before disappearing.

"Find my true self on the planet-- I don't need all of you for now. The rest of you, hide within the depths of space and try and gather information, and watch if the bird god escape. Change your appearance if possible-- and let the other gods know that you serve me. Those who are the strongest, find my true self, once more, to protect Camelot, and try and save Tanya and other citizens/beings from the false outsider death god."

With that, the Ocaeril clone disappeared, returning to the original Ocaeril-- fully into his Chakra Cloak mode with Tiamat's armor, feeling the healing it provided him. The angels could feel his essence heading towards Camelot.

Ocaeril felt weird. Controlling these beings-- beings that once belonged to Yimor. Their appearances didn't show any good in them-- and he possibly once thought of changing into something more...Humane. But not now, he has time. Their numbers were quite great-- which was good. He needed as many as possible. Closing his eyes, the clone gave one last order-- before disappearing.

"Find my true self on the planet-- I don't need all of you for now. The rest of you, hide within the depths of space and try and gather information, and watch if the bird god escape. Change your appearance if possible-- and let the other gods know that you serve me. Those who are the strongest, find my true self, once more, to protect Camelot, and try and save Tanya and other citizens/beings from the false outsider death god."

With that, the Ocaeril clone disappeared, returning to the original Ocaeril-- fully into his Chakra Cloak mode with Tiamat's armor, feeling the healing it provided him. The angels could feel his essence heading towards Camelot.
The Angels obeyed his commands as if they were a part of him.

Some turned black, and hid in space. The rest followed him, as did Zyr.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

Tiamat appreciates the welcoming. She also appreciates Inqui being taken in good hands, for "Aaah, aaahhhh, aaaaahhh." (They have, the good news is Meryl has been in a idle, looping prison.) Good news came first. Bad news is... "Aaah, aaaahh. Aaaaaahh aaaaaa... aaaahhhh." (On behalf of Ocaeril, Inqui got damaged in the process. On bad news, Tanya is nowhere to be seen... I hope you help Inqui back to good health.) She gave a brief smile before Merle went away, and after that...

... pain. That is, what Ocaeril would feel, Tiamat felt it as well. It felt quite painful, but it didn't really stop Tiamat. Truthfully, empathy is painful. If Camelot was going to be in a state of destruction, or undergoing destruction, they would need some assistance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiamat took off, flying from where she was, shifting into creature-origin forme, and fly off to a special island.

One where the remains of her late husband, Abzu and children, Kingu and Lahamu, rest where they were safely buried, where one of Tiamat's/Ocaeril's biggest religious areas were, and where the Triton were the guardians of the island. She will pay them a visit, once she lands on the island, and make something anew. The visit... will be worthwhile.

She'll need time to heal some from the battle, but she will need to participate in creating something special with the Tritons, to give each them strength to keep living. It will be the beginning of a new tradition. {Teaser for Tiamat's second action}

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GM UPDATE
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"T-that's amazing!" Tanya's ideas were spurned with so many ideas as she thought about what this could do, she could reinforce Camelot's claim on this land with the Axis Empire! She could help make things better in this world! She could go back and meet everyone and secure all her relationships, she realized she left many things back there, her advanced degree in Badgerwarts and oh yes Viktoria! Tanya's face brightened at the mention of Viktora, Viktoriya was a very loyal subordinate in the Badgerwarts academy, being there since the opening ceremony and being her co-High Priest in her mother's religion, it made a lot of the high praises of the Axis Empire more bearable.

But then she realized, she scrunched up her face slightly.

"Hey, how do I know this isn't a trick? I know Meryl, and let me tell you, even though she's an aspect of my mom, she hates my guts, to be fair it wasn't like Inqui"

Tanya then seethed as she recall what Inqui went through, she had her pities, but try as she might, even when she told her mother, Meryl still somehow got through, it was probably because Meryl got out of punishment because of that mouth of hers.

Tanya was confused.

The guards all went to her and Merle told her all about how Yinqui was in one of the royal bedrooms, resting, Tanya had only one thing to say.

"What in the Void is going on"

Tanya gasped as she felt the leylines and security systems of Camelot telling her that the castle was being bisected, and her city was being leveled.

She stared away in shock as she could sense by every second, dozens of deaths turning to hundreds of deaths coming in, casualities, by casulities, she could see the names, workers, merchants, citizens under her, royal guards, royal scientists, royal mages, demi-servants, and a name stuck out to her, her royal advisor.

"Merle"

Tanya gasped as her eyes went wide, she stood still in shock, all of these deaths, all of this destruction, she stared in continued shock with her mouth agape as she fell to her knees.

Her face paralyzed with shock, she slowly looked down as she collapsed on all fours, she had to control it, she had to keep calm she had to-

"DAAAMN YOU!"

Tanya cried out with a mixture of anguish and anger, Tanya growled out with utter anger yet there was a layer of saddness in it, her land, her company, everything in it, her workers, her people, all of it, just crumbling down, all this destruction, her eyes were wide with blazing fury yet tears leaked down.

She growled as she glared with an utter fury at Dark Narus.

"WHY?!? WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY!"

She screamed as she pounded the ground.

"YOU GODS! DAMN YOU ALL! IS THIS WHAT YOU THINK OF PEOPLE?!? ALL OF THIS PEOPLE THAT YOU DISREGARD BECAUSE YOU ARE 'SUPERIOR'!?!"

Tanya growled as she slowly got up, her body stumbled as she was utterly filled with anger.

"YOU! ARE! NOT! MY! FAAATHER! YOU ARE NOT EVEN AN ASPECT! YOU ARE WRONG! YOU ARE JUST WRONG! I KNOW MY FATEHR! EVEN IF HE WAS SOME SHITTY ASPECT, HE WOULD'NT DO THIS! YOU! YOU! ARGHHH! DO YOU NOT EVEN REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!! HOW MANY COLLATERAL DAMAGE YOU BROUGHT DOWN?!! HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU KILLED?! HOW MANY CASUALITIES ARE THERE?!! BECAUSE I KNOW! BECAUSE I CAN SEE THEM! AND THEY! ARE! RISING! BUILDINGS! STRUCTURES! PRODUCTS? ALL OF THOSE CAN BE REBUILT! PEOPLE HOWEVER?! THEY CAN'T! YOU CAN'T BRING THEM BACK! YOU JUST CAN'T! AND YOU DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT YOU SHITTY GOD! I HAD ENOUGH! ALL OF YOUR GOD'S CRUELTY! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! NO LONGER! NO MORE! RAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Tanya let out a roar of anger, it was primal and loud, it was if she lost all control, like she was a beast, she didn't care anymore, she took a running start and readied a fist.

A fist crackling with as much energy as possible, enough that it could've level armies in one blast, crackling and chirping like a thousand birds.

"I HAD ENOUUGH!"

This was it, Tanya had enough, and she wanted to prove how much she had enough, consequences be damned, she tried to punch Dark Narus in the chest, as hard as she can.

As Tanya punched Zemrasil, she would find her hand to practically sink into his feathery bosom, becoming stuck as he took in the entirety of her forearm. She could see black streaks seeming to climb her arm toward her shoulder. The shockwave produced by the blow resounded through the sphere, causing it to vibrate uncontrollably from an external point of view, causing even more devastation. As for Tanya's shouting, Zemrasil showed little sign of anger in his voice, still feigning affability it would seem.

"Now now, don't blame me, blame whatever fool thought to blind me and send you to, where are we exactly? A city? Typical. Though I wouldn't fret about it, upon return my counterpart can undo any damage I may have caused to your possessions and, well, anyone I might have inadvertently crushed. Now, are you coming with me? or are we-"

The sound of an explosion could be heard outside the sphere, unknown to Tanya and Narus, this was caused by the angels, but what was not caused by them was a flash of light, and the subsequent vanishing of the sphere. Tanya's undead form began to experience explosive decompression as she and Zemrasil were shanghai'd to the dark side of the moon, though the formation of another sphere seemed to stall that most painful way of dying.

(Please await next gm post before responding.)

Tiamat, the Navigator: Action #2
During Tiamat's resting vacation on this island, she's been overlooking how the Triton have been. Had they been weakening, she would be worrying about their survival. To this, she would begin to scavenge. First would be the sand, to represent Kingu, make it a magical blessing, then put in the first egg. The second is the sea, for Abzu, and apply a blessing and make a egg. Finally, she would fly to the skies, in physical-origin forme, gather up a cloud or two, and bless it before making the third egg.

Finishing the scavenging, she put the eggs in the form of a triangular order (or so she tried), and waited at the island again, observing the Triton. They were struggling in terms of military and defense, and with this little action, it should be beneficial in order for there to be defense for their peace.

All she needs to do is to heal up more from the previous battle and then she shall make something anew.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, she would be able to stand and walk, carrying 3 eggs with her as she made gentle 'aaa's' to catch the attention of the Triton. She began to 'aa', trying to translate enough so the Triton could understand her explanation...
'(Attention to all Triton. I have brought forth a miracle that will help you for your future. Inside these eggs are the pieces I have made to give separate powers. I bring you... the Primordial Triforce.)'
With this, she began to open the eggs and set up each triangle in a triangular power, so it will stay put on each 2/3 edges. She then began to explain all of its contents and powers. Wisdom is the water triangle at the top, blessed with feelings similar to Abzu. With the side of love and protection that the two formerly shared in their past life, this would offer the same to the ones wielding it. The left triangle is the sky triangle, which would be strength. Lahamu's presence and feelings were in there, with the possibility that by this power, they can do anything. The right triangle is the sand triangle, represent by Kingu. With courage, being brave to withhold any environmental change, and explore new horizons no matter what, that is the blessing of Kingu.

Putting them together, Tiamat felt proud to have a tribute to her family once more. She smiled sadly, in fact. The Triton who listened have cheered. She aa's again.
'(I'm glad to see that you have accepted the beginning of this new tradition. Now, the most important part of this is that the Triforce needs a protector... Within your young or expected, who may offer a child for the blessing?)'

Tiamat, the Navigator: Action #3
Many Triton would come to question each other, but one Triton mother, raising her hand with confidence. The mother had angel shark genes. The father, next to her, has the genes of a requiem shark, particularly a tiger shark.
"My wife and I are expecting a child. I've worked as a soldier during the past invasions, and if our child is born, we will be able to continue our legacy to protect our kind..." At the same time, there's also risks that the pregnancy and the birthing would fail. Tiamat stepped through the crowd carefully, as to not break the Triforce or harm anybody else. Examining the belly of the mother, she gave the Triforce to the father.
"Aaahhhh. Aaahhhhh, aaaaaaaaahhh." (I trust you with this. Please put it in a safe place, for it is a relic and a tribute to my late family and my current family.) The father nods after Tiamat's request, and watches as she analyzes the mother's belly.

Tiamat's hands would glow, and with a blessing or two, she gently puts them on the mother's belly. ... And she smiled. "Aaa, aaaaaahhhh. Aaaaahhhhhhh. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Aaa, aaaahhhhh." (A daughter, she is blessed to live and be my incarnate. Your birthing will be a success. She would be blessed protect the Wisdom triforce piece. The other pieces, I will find out later.)

After saying this, the blessing will finish, safe within the mother to assure a safe, healthy delivery. That was the first step to making a incarnate, and why not have her grow under the parents' care? Hopefully, her Ocaeril-ator has been taking notes on what his adopted mom's been doing.

"Aaah, aahhhh aaaaaa? Aaaahhhhhh, aahhhh aaaaaahhhhh. Aaahhhhhhh." (Afterwards, why don't you try training her afterwards? To be a strong guardian, I will check up and test her capabilities. She holds a huge responsibility.)
The parents nod, and the other Triton are happy to hear that there will be a brighter future for them, after the invasions. Perhaps, it's a beginning to a new tradition, and it will be the birth of new protectors. The beginning of new Tritons, reborn to fight once more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time after the birth of said child incarnate...

"Hey, mother Tiamat? What are we going to train this time?"
Although Tiamat isn't 100% her mother, Ruuta just liked to call the goddess that, as others from Tiamat's religion had a habit of calling her mother. Ruuta was a young adult Triton, medium sized, and had the traits of both Angel Shark and Tiger Shark, just like her parents. The fin types came from both. The yellow coloring of her scales came from her mother's, and the pattern from her father's. While her kindness came from her mother, she had determination to train like her father.

"Aaa, aaa, aaaaaahhh, aaahhh aaaaaa." (Simple, we are swimming, going up this waterfall, to test your strength and speed.) Tiamat simply replied, in her physical-sea forme. Not that Ruuta would complain, she had practice from her mother, an excellent swimmer.
"Waterfalls are pretty new for me to swim through. Mother has let me experience it before when I was just a child, but to do it on my own... it's quite challenging."
"Aaahhh!" (Nonsense!) Tiamat chuckled, tail flicking as she examined the water. "Aaahh, aaaahhhhhhhh." (If you're able to rise up the waterfalls, you will be able to dive into the deep.) She then took a couple steps in the river of the island, looking to Ruuta. "Aaahhhhh, aaahhhh." (I believe in you, as much as you believe in me.) Which is to say, a lot. Given a smile, Tiamat began to swim, starting slow, then coming up the waterfall ever so elegantly and quickly. After reaching the top, she looks to Ruuta, observing what the Triton will do.

Well, Ruuta had to give it a try. She stepped into the rivers, trying to get a feel of the waters. She started slow, then she began to speed up, making her way to the waterfall. Coming up the waterfall, she got increased speed and better handling, almost as if... she can withstand it! She cheered as she kept coming up, and up, and up! Once out of the waterfall, from the top, she did a jump and a dive. Tiamat made sure to catch Ruuta after that, feeling proud that the incarnate's skills were developing.

... Oh.

As much as Tiamat was happy to see that improvement, it also made her sad. A Child of Tiamat, blessed by her... will soon grow up to accomplish big responsibilities. It put a sad smile on her face, and she just hugged Ruuta close.
"Aaah, aaa...." (Well done, Ruuta....)
"Ahahaha-! ... Oh, Mother Tiamat?" Ruuta noticed the different tone in Tiamat's voice so the calling put the dragon back to reality.
"Ah, Ahhhhhh... Aaah, aaaaaaaaaa...." (Ah, I didn't mean to startle you... I'm just, so proud....)

Then there was silence. What was going on? Will Ruuta get a answer from Tiamat? They kept hugging, until the triton let go. "Come on, I know you've always been proud of my development, but what's wrong? I'm old enough to handle your story, mother Tiamat."
"There's no useeeee in hiding it aaaany longer, isssn't there?" For the first time, she spoke in front of Ruuta. The feelings that were extreme would only be spoken so well by Tiamat, that she did her best to smile through her tears and worries, albeit failing to.

Tiamat left the waters to sit on the grass near the top of the waterfall, observing the rest of the triton, the sun as it either rises or sets, before speaking. "Life here is very precioussss to me. I waaaant to guide them to safety, to let them naaavigate through their lives with haaaappiness. Your kind haaaas struggled for so, so longggg... the Primordial Triforce wasn't just maaaade to protect you." She frowns now. This is going to be a sensitive topic. "I lost my late family, oneee, stormyyyy, night... I tried, I tried to save them, to carry them- but I losssttt them. They were fully drownedddd when I had retrieved them. Their life had ended like that, unableeee to complete their mission... My husband, my children, gone. They're burieddd in the grounds here, and this is a islaaand where I can visit them as they were protected..."

She then turned to Ruuta, who sat next to her, and offered her hands for the other to put her hand- the one with a triforce piece on it. "With your wisdom piece, Abzu would be aaaable to guide you like a father could. He and I know almost everything, so you... you aaaaare a blessing. It makes me scaaaared to think you will go off on your own, to protectttt the Triton... The others who gain the two pieces leftttt will be guided by my children Lahamu and Kingu. Their spiritssss... they reside in those piecesss. They will guide the othersss. When you are togetherrr, you will all hold Ocaeril together- not only as the planet, but for my adopteddd son. This is oneeee of the ways I can help my family; and in returnnn let my family help you. You will help others... that is naturalll."
Ruuta looked to Tiamat, who had tears flowing. Then she hugged the Primordial Mother. "Tiamat, I.. I'm so sorry. You've lost so much... I'll do what I can, and this will always be my home. My family raised me, I've grown accustomed to these waters, and even if this is... a huge responsibility, I'll always come back home after a rough day. ... Can you give me your guidance when I'm ready to travel?"
"Alwayssss." Tiamat accepted that. Sometimes, she thought to herself, things such as... "If only I could protect you as my Child... but thisss will do." Sometimes, she wishes she had ways to reunite with her family.

"I have made the Triforce as a way to speaak with my late family. I wissshhh to be reunitedddd with them, even if it is quite... unusuaaaal. I just... I wish... to be able to see all my family togettther..." Not just the current, but the past, altogether. "When you participate in the churchhh, you have an opportunity to be the Tritons' Child of the Sea... Do you wish to be a healer, or a fighter?"
"I think... Mother Tiamat, I will be a healer, but I want to fight. To heal the broken and to protect them from danger. That is what I want."
"Very well... I will be staying on thisss island for a while, so it will be good to bond with my childrennnn, teaching them how to do their duties. If other godsss need me... they will send me a message. They are welcome to join me as well. This is one of the waaays to make tribute for the fallennn..."
"I'll heal yours too. We're in this together."

"... to ssssave the world. To save the Triton. We're counting on you."
"To save the world, the Triton, and everything else."

They hugged for the while, finding moments when it was okay to be vulnerable, and thanked each other for this important moment, as well as the lesson after training. Now that the history is learned, there will be hopes of Tiamat's heartache put to ease, and that she will know that the others will be there, and the same for vice versa.

At the end of the day, they saw each other off, Ruuta back to her own family, and Tiamat to swim off to a cave she once called home. Yes, there were drawings of said family, and to know there were always mementos of them- the burial, the Primordial Triforce being in a safe place thanks to Ruuta's father(such as the church, or a basement under the church), guarded by other Triton, it will all be so precious to her, that the dragon goddess can rest at ease.

Farmer Joe: Action 3

Joe sat as a nugget, contemplating about his followers. They were all concentrated in the west but surely the East have farmers? He hauled ass and took some Plunts with him. Taking on the visage of a grain god (rice) he travelled among the Jade Empire and Centaur Khanate, preaching of an Eastern form of Joeism and himself. Speeches of the glory of taking care of your neighbor and caring for the community with your produce, the power of the nation is in the hands of the farmers. As he gathered followers in the rural areas of the Jade Empire, he sent missionaries to interconnect with other rural settlements. Before with some decades the nobility would speak of a new fad of Eastern Joeism. The fad wouldn't end though.

While to the Centaur Khanates, he had to go with a different tactic. A nomadic pastoral civilization he would have to persuaded by him taking on the visage of an animal farming god. He went around preaching of staying in one spot to settle and farm, conforming their warrior lifestyle to become agrarian and for their warlike ways to be manifested through cultural traditions instead of always moving. To build large pastures for their livestock and enjoy. His goal for the centaurs were easier, most of them would stay to their ways and continue being nomads but the rest will settle down and their fruits will show to the rest of their kind. It would take time, but he planted the seeds in the East. Now for them to grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back