• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Helsa Conversational

"Meeeeeeeeh..."

As Ocaeril sat atop the stands inside the demiplane of Tanya's library reading through the absolute chore that was the Book of the Dragon, he couldn't help but feel a little tired. A part of him was still childish and young- that same part finding boring the fact it's the 21th time he's read that book to try and memorize it and find any possible clues.

That same part of him also wanted to go out and do something. Maybe talk to some of his children, watch stuff happen, and maybe even fight some people with his new power to train in case he ever fights Zyr. But...He already wasted all his divinity this cycle. And he'll have to wait for the rest...

"I guess I'm done this cycle...Oh well, at least I got a lot of stuff..." Despite Inqui being on the basket on his back, Ocaeril spoke to particularly no one. An yawn came from his lips, as the book was put inside the basket, and the moment he turned around--

He'd almost meet head first into Helsa.

Ocaeril blinked. His ears and tails perked up, as he hid himself a little bit on his cloak, just staring at Helsa.

"...Um, hello, Helsa? Do you...Need something?"

Helsa raises her hand and opens her mouth, as if preparing to say something...only for her to stop. A single thought went through her head, piercing through the haze of madness simply because of how important it was.

I have no clue what to say.

Helsa...was just standing there, not saying anything despite showing up. It was extremely awkward.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa raises her hand and opens her mouth, as if preparing to say something...only for her to stop. A single thought went through her head, piercing through the haze of madness simply because of how important it was.

I have no clue what to say.

Helsa...was just standing there, not saying anything despite showing up. It was extremely awkward.

Ocaeril coughed into his hand, as he tilted his head, looking at Helsa not saying a word. It was like time was frozen momentarily, and only Helsa was affected. For a moment, he was thinking he accidentally cast Hold Person into her, but he remembered he mostly uses Chakra. So, that couldn't be it, could it? With his eyes half-open, as if squinting, Ocaeril took a careful step forward, before taking another, and fully approaching Helsa.

"...Are you okay? D-Did something happen to you? You didn't ready any cursed books here, did you?"

Snap snap. Ocaeril snapped his fingers in front of Helsa. Getting his face a bit closer and squinting. This too weird to be Helsa.

Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril coughed into his hand, as he tilted his head, looking at Helsa not saying a word. It was like time was frozen momentarily, and only Helsa was affected. For a moment, he was thinking he accidentally cast Hold Person into her, but he remembered he mostly uses Chakra. So, that couldn't be it, could it? With his eyes half-open, as if squinting, Ocaeril took a careful step forward, before taking another, and fully approaching Helsa.

"...Are you okay? D-Did something happen to you? You didn't ready any cursed books here, did you?"

Snap snap. Ocaeril snapped his fingers in front of Helsa. Getting his face a bit closer and squinting. This too weird to be Helsa.

Helsa's eyes widened slightly at Ocaeril got closer. Yet another thought momentarily pierced through her madness.

Too close too close TOO CLOSE!

The corruption goddess didn't say anything, just stared at Ocaeril, jaw agape.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa's eyes widened slightly at Ocaeril got closer. Yet another thought momentarily pierced through her madness.

Too close too close TOO CLOSE!

The corruption goddess didn't say anything, just stared at Ocaeril, jaw agape.

Ocaeril keeps staring, eventually giving up on snapping his fingers in front of her face. What the hell was going on? This is almost as awkward as...Actually, he doesn't think anything he's been through so far has been this awkward... He stopped leaning his face towards her to get a better look, and crossed his arms, an eyebrow raised.

"...Don't tell me you became a mute again? Are you gonna speak in signs?"

Ocaeril then proceeded to...Just gently touch Helsa on the cheek with one of his fingers. Getting a bit closer again. He then started to do a rotating motion with his finger while still touching her, trying to get a reaction. "Blink twice if you need help?" ...And he's still acting nice...

Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril keeps staring, eventually giving up on snapping his fingers in front of her face. What the hell was going on? This is almost as awkward as...Actually, he doesn't think anything he's been through so far has been this awkward... He stopped leaning his face towards her to get a better look, and crossed his arms, an eyebrow raised.

"...Don't tell me you became a mute again? Are you gonna speak in signs?"

Ocaeril then proceeded to...Just gently touch Helsa on the cheek with one of his fingers. Getting a bit closer again. He then started to do a rotating motion with his finger while still touching her, trying to get a reaction. "Blink twice if you need help?" ...And he's still acting nice...

"I...I don't-I just-This was-" Helsa stammered, her brain unable to conceive a response to Ocaeril at the moment.

Too close too close why is he touching my cheek too close!

Oh, and her train of thought was still doing that.

Helsa Conversational

"I...I don't-I just-This was-" Helsa stammered, her brain unable to conceive a response to Ocaeril at the moment.

Too close too close why is he touching my cheek too close!

Oh, and her train of thought was still doing that.

Ocaeril stopped, taking a step back. Why was every girl this weird? ...Well, actually, technically he is a girl too. He just can't get into Helsa's mindset right now. Still, a deep, slightly cruel part of him that had vulpine blood inside of her laughed at this scene and told him to keep going. Ocaeril didn't really want to, but for some reason, he raised both his hands and, he started pinching Helsa's cheeks and spreading them apart like an old woman with her grandchildren...Before letting go.

"Seriously, are you okay? I'm kinda worried." For what reason could Helsa want to talk to him? It's not like...

"Is this...Because of the last cycle? In the Yimor battle...?"

Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril stopped, taking a step back. Why was every girl this weird? ...Well, actually, technically he is a girl too. He just can't get into Helsa's mindset right now. Still, a deep, slightly cruel part of him that had vulpine blood inside of her laughed at this scene and told him to keep going. Ocaeril didn't really want to, but for some reason, he raised both his hands and, he started pinching Helsa's cheeks and spreading them apart like an old woman with her grandchildren...Before letting go.

"Seriously, are you okay? I'm kinda worried." For what reason could Helsa want to talk to him? It's not like...

"Is this...Because of the last cycle? In the Yimor battle...?"

...Helsa didn't even notice what he said. She was too dumbfounded by the whole pinching thing. She seems to have just...frozen up.

Helsa Conversational

...Helsa didn't even notice what he said. She was too dumbfounded by the whole pinching thing. She seems to have just...frozen up.

...Sigh

With a semi annoyed glance, but one that seemed almost understanding, Oca took a step back, before taking off his cloak, and wrapping it around Helsa. Might as well keep her warm in case she's truly frozen forever. "Gonna take that as a maybe." He said simply, before sitting back on a chair and grabbing a random book to read. "Look alive, Hells. You're in a library. You don't have to keep this quiet." Opening a page, Ocaeril's ears perked up. Ooh, SlimeWorld fanfic from a cultist. Spicy.

"Read something. It'll make you look less awkward. I brought some coffee as well. So...Yeah. Suit yourself."

Better let her slowly react, and let her say what she wanted, whatever it was.

...Sigh

With a semi annoyed glance, but one that seemed almost understanding, Oca took a step back, before taking off his cloak, and wrapping it around Helsa. Might as well keep her warm in case she's truly frozen forever. "Gonna take that as a maybe." He said simply, before sitting back on a chair and grabbing a random book to read. "Look alive, Hells. You're in a library. You don't have to keep this quiet." Opening a page, Ocaeril's ears perked up. Ooh, SlimeWorld fanfic from a cultist. Spicy.

"Read something. It'll make you look less awkward. I brought some coffee as well. So...Yeah. Suit yourself."

Better let her slowly react, and let her say what she wanted, whatever it was.

Helsa stiffly nodded, before grabbing a book and opening it.

...wait a second, this is one of my fanfictions!

Written on the cover in flowery script was "Eternal Link: Corruption Bound to the World".

...Yes, I am great at coming up with titles. Helsa thought cockily, before trying to hide the book from Ocaeril.

Helsa stiffly nodded, before grabbing a book and opening it.

...wait a second, this is one of my fanfictions!

Written on the cover in flowery script was "Eternal Link: Corruption Bound to the World".

...Yes, I am great at coming up with titles. Helsa thought cockily, before trying to hide the book from Ocaeril.

Ocaeril kept reading his own book, completely unaware, or at least uncaring about the more-then-embarrassing book held in her hand. The speed he was reading his own book was also massive, flipping through pages constantly. He then raised a brow, before looking at her again. Helsa could also he was carrying a basket, with Inqui's head popping out from it. Crossing his legs, he looked at her once more.

"So, are you gonna say why you came here? You're not here to steal any books from Tanya, are you?"

Ocaeril kept reading his own book, completely unaware, or at least uncaring about the more-then-embarrassing book held in her hand. The speed he was reading his own book was also massive, flipping through pages constantly. He then raised a brow, before looking at her again. Helsa could also he was carrying a basket, with Inqui's head popping out from it. Crossing his legs, he looked at her once more.

"So, are you gonna say why you came here? You're not here to steal any books from Tanya, are you?"

"No." Helsa stiffly said, putting the book back as quick as she could. "I don't need any books from here."

I can write another book, and if it stays here more people can learn of my greatness!

That thought, however, was barely there in the cloud of chaos that was Helsa's current mind.

"No." Helsa stiffly said, putting the book back as quick as she could. "I don't need any books from here."

I can write another book, and if it stays here more people can learn of my greatness!

That thought, however, was barely there in the cloud of chaos that was Helsa's current mind.

"...Then what are you here for? Seriously, what's up with you? You've been this way ever since Yimor has been killed..." Closing off his book, Ocaeril extended his rubber arm to place it back where he saw it from. Leaning over in the chair and putting his behind his head, Ocaeril raised a brow.

"I know that we haven't talked in like-- ages and our current relationship isn't the best, but you could tell me what's up so I don't have to tell Tanya the goddess of evil was in her library because of R.O.B-knows-what?"

Helsa Conversational

"...Then what are you here for? Seriously, what's up with you? You've been this way ever since Yimor has been killed..." Closing off his book, Ocaeril extended his rubber arm to place it back where he saw it from. Leaning over in the chair and putting his behind his head, Ocaeril raised a brow.

"I know that we haven't talked in like-- ages and our current relationship isn't the best, but you could tell me what's up so I don't have to tell Tanya the goddess of evil was in her library because of R.O.B-knows-what?"

The moment Ocaeril said 'Yimor', Helsa froze in place completely. Her mind, responding to the mention of that name, began replaying the exact moment Helsa snapped. And it did it again, and again, and again.

Until...

"Heh...heheheheheh...AHAHaHAhAHhAhHaHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Helsa began to laugh insanely once again, eyes dilated and a monstrous grin spreading across her face.

And then there wasn't. Instead, there was a thunderous snarl.

"No." She growled. "I deny that."

This...this wasn't right. This wasn't right at all.

Helsa Conversational

The moment Ocaeril said 'Yimor', Helsa froze in place completely. Her mind, responding to the mention of that name, began replaying the exact moment Helsa snapped. And it did it again, and again, and again.

Until...

"Heh...heheheheheh...AHAHaHAhAHhAhHaHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Helsa began to laugh insanely once again, eyes dilated and a monstrous grin spreading across her face.

And then there wasn't. Instead, there was a thunderous snarl.

"No." She growled. "I deny that."

This...this wasn't right. This wasn't right at all.

Fuck.

Ocaeril suddenly reminded himself of the insanity he felt from Helsa earlier. His mind reminded him of the sudden laughing fit and similar essence when he quote on quote 'died.' He then remembered what he aid- the memories of their 'childhood' refreshed back to Helsa just a cycle before, and everything else. This...This probably led up to this, right? Slowing down his own sense of time by making adrenaline come out and enter his body, Ocaeril thought of his options.

In 99% of all his choices, he only 1% mildly fixed this. Problem is, he has no idea which is which.

I probably deserve this for spanking her, don't I?

Ocaeril leaned forward on his chair, and he stared at Helsa.

"Don't have to-- I think I have an idea what it is." He spoke calmly, getting up, and approaching her, before grabbing Helsa's hand-- and putting it on his chest.

Ba-dump. Something warm constantly beat there. Healthy and without any problems.

"Do you hear that?" He asked, before soon letting go of her hand. "That means I'm still alive. I know you're worried. But this isn't a decent way to show it. Even by the standards of pure evil."

Fuck.

Ocaeril suddenly reminded himself of the insanity he felt from Helsa earlier. His mind reminded him of the sudden laughing fit and similar essence when he quote on quote 'died.' He then remembered what he aid- the memories of their 'childhood' refreshed back to Helsa just a cycle before, and everything else. This...This probably led up to this, right? Slowing down his own sense of time by making adrenaline come out and enter his body, Ocaeril thought of his options.

In 99% of all his choices, he only 1% mildly fixed this. Problem is, he has no idea which is which.

I probably deserve this for spanking her, don't I?

Ocaeril leaned forward on his chair, and he stared at Helsa.

"Don't have to-- I think I have an idea what it is." He spoke calmly, getting up, and approaching her, before grabbing Helsa's hand-- and putting it on his chest.

Ba-dump. Something warm constantly beat there. Healthy and without any problems.

"Do you hear that?" He asked, before soon letting go of her hand. "That means I'm still alive. I know you're worried. But this isn't a decent way to show it. Even by the standards of pure evil."

His...his heart beats....but ...

Her eyes somehow dilated more, even as Ocaeril did feel the madness abate...slightly.

It doesn't matter. It doesn't it doesn't it doesn't. Too warm can't think madness rules all even if he's alive it doesn't matter madness rules over everything it doesn't matter but I do I matter more than this.

And yet her mind was spinning itself into even more turmoil. Outside, however, Helsa was just...staring at the hand he pressed to his chest. Just...quietly staring. That was it.

"It..." She mumbled. "It doesn't matter..."

His...his heart beats....but ...

Her eyes somehow dilated more, even as Ocaeril did feel the madness abate...slightly.

It doesn't matter. It doesn't it doesn't it doesn't. Too warm can't think madness rules all even if he's alive it doesn't matter madness rules over everything it doesn't matter but I do I matter more than this.

And yet her mind was spinning itself into even more turmoil. Outside, however, Helsa was just...staring at the hand he pressed to his chest. Just...quietly staring. That was it.

"It..." She mumbled. "It doesn't matter..."

"It does matter if it affects you that much." He said simply, taking a step back as he crossed his arms. He let Helsa take a breather, simply staring at her, before looking back at where Inqui was, and, grabbing a nearby cup, hot coffee came from his fingertips. It was...A bit of an odd sight. But even so, it seemed legit. He didn't physically give it to her, more like just going into her overall direction. "Coffee eases one thought sometimes. Drink it carefully. Go read a book, even. Get your stuff together-- You manipulate insanity. It's a bit silly to see you affected by it. Principally because of me."

Sitting down again, he looked at her. This went from 0 to 100 real quick.

"And even if you insist it doesn't, by the way, it still will for me. I don't want you, or anyone, really, to go past a point of no return like Yimor. It hurts to see my children acting like this- I don't want my companions and old friends doing the same."

Helsa Conversational

"It does matter if it affects you that much." He said simply, taking a step back as he crossed his arms. He let Helsa take a breather, simply staring at her, before looking back at where Inqui was, and, grabbing a nearby cup, hot coffee came from his fingertips. It was...A bit of an odd sight. But even so, it seemed legit. He didn't physically give it to her, more like just going into her overall direction. "Coffee eases one thought sometimes. Drink it carefully. Go read a book, even. Get your stuff together-- You manipulate insanity. It's a bit silly to see you affected by it. Principally because of me."

Sitting down again, he looked at her. This went from 0 to 100 real quick.

"And even if you insist it doesn't, by the way, it still will for me. I don't want you, or anyone, really, to go past a point of no return like Yimor. It hurts to see my children acting like this- I don't want my companions and old friends doing the same."

"...I manipulate corruption, not insanity." Helsa couldn't help but point out. She did take and drink the coffee, even though it did come from Ocaeril's hand.

Helsa looked at the coffee cup, eyes naturally widening instead of dilating. "...I love this."

Helsa Conversational

"...I manipulate corruption, not insanity." Helsa couldn't help but point out. She did take and drink the coffee, even though it did come from Ocaeril's hand.

Helsa looked at the coffee cup, eyes naturally widening instead of dilating. "...I love this."

"Corruption causes insanity- Also, your sphere is evil, last I recall. You just use Corruption a lot because it's broken." He said simply, legs and arms crossed again. It was true, after all. Thank god his own Sphere is Evolution.

He did, however, smile at her liking the coffee. "Really? I'm glad. I can make it whenever I want- Or at least the materials for it. Being the planet comes with its perks." ...She's calming down, great. Keep up the small talk, Ocaeril! Placing a hand on his cheek and resting it on the table, he let out a sigh. "Do you want me to add cream? Maybe make it into a little jell-o with cream?" ...Is he a chef now or what?!

Helsa Conversational

"Corruption causes insanity- Also, your sphere is evil, last I recall. You just use Corruption a lot because it's broken." He said simply, legs and arms crossed again. It was true, after all. Thank god his own Sphere is Evolution.

He did, however, smile at her liking the coffee. "Really? I'm glad. I can make it whenever I want- Or at least the materials for it. Being the planet comes with its perks." ...She's calming down, great. Keep up the small talk, Ocaeril! Placing a hand on his cheek and resting it on the table, he let out a sigh. "Do you want me to add cream? Maybe make it into a little jell-o with cream?" ...Is he a chef now or what?!

"No....well, maybe some cream..." Helsa mumbled.

Last edited:
"No....well, maybe some cream..." Helsa mumbled.

Ocaeril mentally grinned and shushed the Kitsune who was rolling her eyes, before walking up to Helsa's coffee and refilling it, while also adding some cream. It looked smooth and sugary, perfectly balanced with the actual coffee bellow it- On the top, little chocolate tips, the ones you generally see on a cookie, stood, slowly sinking into it. The smell was great, and it looked great, too...Ocaeril also seemed to add a little fucking cherry on the top of it, smiling widely.

"I call it Ultra Diabetus Special- Lotsa sugar and caffeine, not safe for mortals, but a god can handle it. Tell me what you think."

Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril mentally grinned and shushed the Kitsune who was rolling her eyes, before walking up to Helsa's coffee and refilling it, while also adding some cream. It looked smooth and sugary, perfectly balanced with the actual coffee bellow it- On the top, little chocolate tips, the ones you generally see on a cookie, stood, slowly sinking into it. The smell was great, and it looked great, too...Ocaeril also seemed to add a little fucking cherry on the top of it, smiling widely.

"I call it Ultra Diabetus Special- Lotsa sugar and caffeine, not safe for mortals, but a god can handle it. Tell me what you think."

Diabetus? Helsa thought, before...downing the entire coffee at once.

...that...that probably wasn't good.

Last edited:
Diabetus? Helsa thought, before...downing the entire coffee at once.

...that...that probably wasn't good.

Ocaeril actually just kinda stared at Helsa as she downed the entire thing like it was some sort of beverage. She could feel her tongue burning because of the hot liquid, but...She could also feel sugar, melted chocolate, the cherry, and is that fucking honey as well running through her fake bloodstream.

It felt awesome. And tasty.

It was almost as if the world slowed down momentarily, which was true, since Ocaeril just stared at Helsa with a little sweat dropping down his forehead.

"...So how do you feel? Is it, uh, good?"

Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril actually just kinda stared at Helsa as she downed the entire thing like it was some sort of beverage. She could feel her tongue burning because of the hot liquid, but...She could also feel sugar, melted chocolate, the cherry, and is that fucking honey as well running through her fake bloodstream.

It felt awesome. And tasty.

It was almost as if the world slowed down momentarily, which was true, since Ocaeril just stared at Helsa with a little sweat dropping down his forehead.

"...So how do you feel? Is it, uh, good?"

...Helsa's...entire body seemed to be shaking. She didn't respond to Ocaeril's question beyond a nod. A rather wide grin had spread across her face, which thankfully wasn't an insane one, but it was still kind of unnerving.

...were those green sparks coming off her arms?

Last edited:
...Helsa's...entire body seemed to be shaking. She didn't respond to Ocaeril's question beyond a nod. A rather wide grin had spread across her face, which thankfully wasn't an insane one, but it was still kind of unnerving.

...were those green sparks coming off her arms?

...Mmmm.

Ocaeril got memories of Original when he decided to give the world a little run around the globe, and simply stared with a half-smile and a little bit of sweat coming down his cheek. He was...Glad her smile wasn't an insane one, buuut...

...Ah, whatever. He has an idea, anyways.

"If that's the case...You can have more. IF!" With a big and wide smile, Ocaeril's sharp teeth almost seemed to shine. That was the same grin Helsa had, what the hell! "...If you come to occasionally to my place so we can talk about stuff and deal with your problems for, say, half an hour. Then you get a mug of coffee per session. How does that sound, eh, Hells?"

Was he making a mistake he's going to regret later? Likely. But he's a risk taker!

Zyr’abaoth took a mortal shape once again, and began to hunt down the weakness of Ocaeril.
Space Buddha Space Buddha

He had little idea of where to start, being in the afterlife as he was. However, he had a sneaking suspicion that if anyone were to know his weakness, it would likely be his most fanatical worshippers. Zyr figured Kohona might be a good place to start, and if not that, then it was common knowledge that a sect of druids were in the service of Ocaeril. Perhaps they might hold the key to his destruction?

As the monster attacked the merchant ships of Camelot, an ethereal golden giant ship approached it, it turned around, revealing dozens upon dozens of cannons, each one big and wide as a dragon's maw, the crew of the ship went here and afro manning the battlestations, on the prowl or tip of the ship was a purple haired girl who had messy braided ponytails in a red coat and a shirtless young man who had cowlicked hair.

The girl shouted to the crew

"Man the Battlestation! Prepare the Cannons! Hook Launchers! And Siege Launchers! All of them! Now! Now! Now!"

She then turned to the young man

"Get your Whalers into high gear Captain Black Hawk!"

She then produced a bronze-plated rune stone that connected to a room deep within the ship, which is reminiscent of a cultist hideout, complete with ten members in robes preparing a ritual circle.

"Abbess Abigail, ETA on Ritual?"

"Just a few more minutes young one" said a mature woman with silver grey hair.

"The Ritual is almost complete, soon he will come to rid the spawn"

"Alright, alright, we'll cover for you and your ritualists till its done"

The young girl then looked out to the spawn of Meryl.

"ALRIGHT CREW! FIRE!"

The crew fired everything, giant canons, magic missiles, hooks that that pierced the skin of Meryl's spawn, constricting its movement, and demi-servants was launched out and landed on the Monster, wherein they proceeded to attack the monster at its most senstive parts.

In response to the sudden attack, the immense sea-worm retreated from the sinking vessel it had attacked previously and began charging the larger warship, The cannonfire and magic missiles proved only slightly effective against the beasts carapace, most simply bouncing off and leaving only superficial cracks on its plated chitin. Clearly this was no ordinary sea-serpent, given its strange resistance to weapons that had previously proven effective against its kind. The hooks, however, proved slightly more useful, catching on the plates of the creature and hooking in, although the massive size of the beast simply led it to drag the boat along with it as it rushed past the ship, sending a spray of seafoam at the crew and rocking the vessel as it lurched forward. This however gave the demiservants ample time to leap onto the creature, ramming their bladed weapons in between the armored plates of the creature, polluting the waters around it with a viscous yellow blood. In response, the creature dove, spinning rapidly in an attempt to shake the demiservants off, and ripping a number of hooklaunchers off the deck of the ship along with a few crewmembers.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back