What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The War We Win Together!

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. LGTBQ
  5. Magical
  6. Mystery
  7. Romance
  8. Super Powers
  9. Supernatural

Yahhah

Praise the sun
y a y kewl
And if you need help coming up with ideas I could try and give some assistance with creating conflicts. Or other things, I can’t claim to be the best but I have a bit of experience when it comes to that sort of thing

Minty_fresh2

If I choose you over food. Your very special
And if you need help coming up with ideas I could try and give some assistance with creating conflicts. Or other things, I can’t claim to be the best but I have a bit of experience when it comes to that sort of thing
y e s tHank yOu

Sen_Konan

I'm made to be loved, not understood.
alright, is everyone ready to begin again? I haven't heard from Yahhah Yahhah so I'm not sure if they'll be there, but I'm adding my post so we can resume this... that ok with everyone? Also, this is my first time hosting a rp with this many people, so bear with me if I make mistakes

Last edited:

Sen_Konan

oh, we did... sorta a while back. I was wondering why people weren't posting XD here's the link, Yahhah Yahhah created the thread.

General Tullius

"For The Empire And It's Legionnaire's!"
I am quite interested in this, are goblins an allowed race here, if so I would like to do one of age 14, if that is not possible I have other character ideas.

Sen_Konan

Oh no, that works perfectly fine. Any race that goes along the lines of fantasy that aren't like god/goddess or celestial... beings with unlimited power or whatnot. But yeah goblins are perfectly fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Noam