• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
y a y kewl
And if you need help coming up with ideas I could try and give some assistance with creating conflicts. Or other things, I can’t claim to be the best but I have a bit of experience when it comes to that sort of thing

And if you need help coming up with ideas I could try and give some assistance with creating conflicts. Or other things, I can’t claim to be the best but I have a bit of experience when it comes to that sort of thing
y e s tHank yOu

alright, is everyone ready to begin again? I haven't heard from Yahhah Yahhah so I'm not sure if they'll be there, but I'm adding my post so we can resume this... that ok with everyone? Also, this is my first time hosting a rp with this many people, so bear with me if I make mistakes

Last edited:
Not to sound pressing but are we gonna start anytime soon?

oh, we did... sorta a while back. I was wondering why people weren't posting XD here's the link, Yahhah Yahhah created the thread.

no problem, its my fault for not sending the link much earlier

I am quite interested in this, are goblins an allowed race here, if so I would like to do one of age 14, if that is not possible I have other character ideas.

Oh no, that works perfectly fine. Any race that goes along the lines of fantasy that aren't like god/goddess or celestial... beings with unlimited power or whatnot. But yeah goblins are perfectly fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back