• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Pardon me, but by any chance would this RP be accepting just one more member? I would like to express my sincere interest in joining.

For now, yes XD but there may be a chance you're the last one... although, anyones still free to ask

and as for the ooc... this is sorta it for now, till more people make their first post at least

You can or you can read our character sheets to see what countries are already made, and choose from there... when I get a chance, I'll list them out on here to make things easier, but I may not be able to do that till about an hour

You can or you can read our character sheets to see what countries are already made, and choose from there... when I get a chance, I'll list them out on here to make things easier, but I may not be able to do that till about an hour
I’d like to make my own.

ok then, feel free XD I'll still make a list though

It's just a thought but what do you guys think of making some sort of a map of the world/continent to avoid messing up the narration?

I so forgot about this after I returned to the site... so sorry everyone, is anyone still interested by chance?

Pretty sure half of us did lol

Ok, that's great! 2 already... since we didn't really get far in the beginning, I think it'd be fine to resume? or would you guys rather everyone was brought to a similar place so interactions could actually occur early on?

oh, lol we have a new person XD
well you can go ahead and join, depending on how many other people show interest, there may be a limit afterwards... but if you want, you can go ahead and post your character here

Last edited:
Honestly though, anyone who's interested, you can go ahead and post your interest, send a character on through and you'll most likely be allowed in, as of rn idk where we'll cap it, but feel free to join if you want

Ok, that's great! 2 already... since we didn't really get far in the beginning, I think it'd be fine to resume? or would you guys rather everyone was brought to a similar place so interactions could actually occur early on?
Sounds like a great idea.

ok then... I might as well just create a new thread XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back