• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
actually, nvm... we can just change the old one a bit... XD it seems we're all pretty much still alive* thanks to the... users viewing this thread thing, though idk how many are still interested since some haven't said anything yet, but we may get a vote to see if we should get a new thread entirely or just start over in the old one...

*= (minus boomer... they haven't been on in forever and I can't even reference their user...)

kk, that may be what we'll do, and we'll have the link connected to here

Ok, here's the new thread... post whenever you want XD

also, is it bad that I see Hisoshi and Elroy being like... wannabe sworn enemies, but they're both too nice to actually do anything to each other?
I mean. I don't quite get why they would be frenemies tho. Although I am not against the dynamic idea.

I mean. I don't quite get why they would be frenemies tho. Although I am not against the dynamic idea.
its mainly because of rivaling countries... I think that ideology would probably stick for a little while before full acceptance... at least for Hisoshi I mean

it doesn't have to happen, it was just something that came in my mind XD I'm excited for this rp if it wasn't obvious, so I'm half guessing what may happen

Understatement of excited

it doesn't have to happen, it was just something that came in my mind XD I'm excited for this rp if it wasn't obvious, so I'm half guessing what may happen
Ah okay! Also, can I update my CS to contain items and equipment Elroy is lugging around? (And perhaps an OOC too?)

...shh, just because we have a literal planning pm doesnt mean I have to be exposed like that... though, you're not wrong

Ah okay! Also, can I update my CS to contain items and equipment Elroy is lugging around?
if you want, honestly, don't feel forced... its not required or anything, so just do it if you want XD

...shh, just because we have a literal planning pm doesnt mean I have to be exposed like that... though, you're to wrong
Which you made btw

...yes, and?

also I corrected myself at the end XD (replies really should correct themselves, but oh well)

I think we decided this was gonna be the OOC at one point and never made it, but... we should create one
XD I've got it

Of course you do, hun

well, ill do it in about an hour, I gtg for a lil bit but ill be back, sorry

Why ty Hun lmao

np, it's a part of my job as the co-host...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back