• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jaded

Hello. I am new to this site, though I am not new to the roleplaying nor writing community and am looking to get back into things.

I write typically with one concept. The concept is that there is an infinite void in the space between existences. My character, Wanderer, is an alien-like being born of this void, doomed to always return and drift endlessly until they can hope to be sucked into yet another brief and futile existence. Universes are extremely far apart, you see, appearing as stars in the sky in relation to one another, and as such it takes eternities for my Wanderer to be pulled into one. Time does not exist in the void and, as such, they are eternal. Their physical body is a projection of their consciousness. They can "die" by suffering extreme stress, and are sucked back into the void upon experiencing such a thing. Additionally, no consciousness can handle eternity and thus they are a bit... scatterbrained. Their physicality is also strange in that they have a base form, but subconsciously adapt to fit their world. Rife with tropes, yes, but allows me to get creative and adapt my writing to fit my partners.

TL;DR: Multidimensional traveler is a cross between Mystique, Wolverine, and Cthulu but far more sad and pathetic. Genres include Sci-Fi, Horror, Meta, Supernatural, Mystery, and Drama, but I can really do anything with this. Feel free to challenge me on that, creativity-wise. I prefer creativity to competition.

My writing style is novelesque I would say, as it is paragraph to multi-paragraph in form and typically in third person. I like to go into detail in my writing and am looking for a good plot to write with you. I'm not terribly stringent as far as schedule goes, but I would say I prefer high quality to high quantity. I'm not a huge fan of fandom, as I prefer to write original pieces with a partner, but I'm willing to see how things go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back