• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

So... I was thinking that our characters could run into the Spiritomb you cna find in the game but it's much creepier than in the game. It's sort of amorphous and super deadly and can cover the entire room in dakrness and eyes and mouths, sort of like a purple version of Pride from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. But I'm not sure if it's too early to set us up against something so eldritch. Then again, the Electric Tale of Pikachu Manga had Ash going up against a giant Eldritch Haunter pretty early on. And I figured after our characters got out of that Team Aqua and Magma would show up and we'd have to either keep the drive away from them or buy time while it downloads and then erases the files. And when we do that our characters all get to show off how super cool they are.

So... I was thinking that our characters could run into the Spiritomb you cna find in the game but it's much creepier than in the game. It's sort of amorphous and super deadly and can cover the entire room in dakrness and eyes and mouths, sort of like a purple version of Pride from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. But I'm not sure if it's too early to set us up against something so eldritch. Then again, the Electric Tale of Pikachu Manga had Ash going up against a giant Eldritch Haunter pretty early on. And I figured after our characters got out of that Team Aqua and Magma would show up and we'd have to either keep the drive away from them or buy time while it downloads and then erases the files. And when we do that our characters all get to show off how super cool they are.

I'd be hella down fighting a Spiritomb. Dunno how the others feel, but it makes it interesting. And yes, I wanna do a glasses trope with Ezra but still kind of make him pathetic but equally cool fighting Magma/Aqua.

Spiritomb? Ooooh boy.

I like the sound of that, not sure how it'll turn out though.

I can't keep up by the way. Pls stahp.

Spiritomb? Ooooh boy.

I like the sound of that, not sure how it'll turn out though.

I can't keep up by the way. Pls stahp.
latest

Heh. Sorry.

Also from the TVTropes Entry (Gracia's section):

"Improbable Hairstyle: Since it's all text we can't see it but she's described as having some sort of hair horn thing on the back of her head."

Aaand this is what it actually says in her CS...
Her hair is a light red-pink and with a curled black 'horn' in the top centre of her hair (her personal item), with a small white bow at the bottom of it, essentially linking it to her hair
Just thought I should probably point out:
A. It's not specified to be on the back of her head.​
B. This 'horn' is not strictly a part of her regular hairstyle (it is her personal item - treat it like an accessory as it is described in its own section).​
an arced ribbon only in black but has a white 'feather' in the middle of it

Figured I should clarify that for you. Take that what you will otherwise, though! :P

Man, we really need official art for our characters or something (instead of art from the internet or, in my case, art straight from the source. Game Freak (or rather, Bulbagarden)) because I keep getting confused.

Okay, so, in the near future (not the near near future but still more near than the end) I kind of wanna bring in Pokemon Hunter J as a recurring villain. Whaddya guys think?

Not aware of Pokémon Hunter J but I'm always down.

Also, you honour me Backset! I'm glad you like Ezra ^^

Actually, hold up, I had an idea.

I was originally gonna have J (here's her bulbapedia page, btw) just be working for Team Aqua/Magma, but I just had an idea.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 what is J was hired by Whimsy's parents to bring her back to them. This is entirely your decision, I just came up with the idea.

Actually, hold up, I had an idea.

I was originally gonna have J (here's her bulbapedia page, btw) just be working for Team Aqua/Magma, but I just had an idea.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 what is J was hired by Whimsy's parents to bring her back to them. This is entirely your decision, I just came up with the idea.
I am so sorry guys! I haven't gotten any notifications. As for this absolutely BRILLIANT idea, I love it!

Okay, so, the Kanto thread is basically dead, especially since most of the people there are gone, so it's officially wiped from existance and everything that happened there is now non-canon.

Elements of Kanto will definitely show up sometime in the future. I still want to bring the TRio in somehow.

Also, guys, I'm not going to advance the plot this time. Find the office yourselves, that's not Mare's thing. Her thing is punching.

Awesome. Either I can do a seperate post or we can do another round of us being aimless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back