• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Rules of the Very Best [CLOSED]

T
Created at
Index progress
Complete

A roleplay set in the World of Pokemon and full of adventure.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
-At least a paragraph. And no, a line and a sentence of dialogue don't count as a paragraph.
-No Legendares. This goes without saying but some people simply don't know when to quit.
-No overpowered Pokemon teams. I'd suggest limiting yourself to just one fully evolved Pokemon to curb any possible overpoweredness.
-Battles will be cinematic akin to anime battles. As such, all pvp battles will be decided ahead of time by a die roll.
-This roleplay takes cues from multiple sources (the games, the anime, and the Pokemon Adventures manga) feel free to mix and match at your liesure.
-No taking over other people's characters.
-You are allowed to have a maximum of two characters, one per thread. This is to prevent anybody having their characters purely interact with just each other (of course, there's always the possibility of the two plot threads converging via wacky hijinks. If that happens this all becomes moot but even then I'm still enforcing only two characters, one per thread).
-No gijinkas.
-If you have any ideas that might be comsidered out of the ordinary by the in universe standards (talking Pokemon, talking too Pokemon, prophecy powers, etc.) pm me and Kitty and we'll sort out whether or not you can have it or not. Remember to have a reason ready.
-There are a few rules that are not here that might end up here later after I remember them. Don't be surprised if I suddenly realize a rule that isn't here. Sorry.
-don't be an ass. Just because your character's a cynical meanie doesn't mean you have to be.
-Have fun and stay awesome!

-All rules in the Interest Check apply.
-No real life photos for faceclaims please and thank you.
-If you use BBCode please make it readable and usable. If I can't read or scroll throigh your CS you aren't getting accepted.
-all Pokemon are to have only four moves and you are only allowed to have six Pokemon.
-Feel free to add stuff to the CS (especially the Pokemon Team section) but don't remove anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back