• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

Here are pictures of my Pokemon and my league card in SwSh. Because this is the only Pokemon related thread here.

Here are pictures of my Pokemon and my league card in SwSh. Because this is the only Pokemon related thread here.

Adorable ;.;

Okay, I've been listening to a lot of Pokemon Music, and the final battle (or, at least one of the final battles depending on how we do this), whatever that is, absolutely has to be set to the original Pokemon theme.

I'm hoping to buy a switch for Christmas (even though I don't need ANOTHER console LMAO) but I'm hoping to get my hands on Shield.

I can post tomorrow if that keeps things going along! Though, no worries if I should wait. I figured people are just a little busy, and I'm coming up to a busy period myself so I know how it feels, haha.

How have I not been getting notifications? Odd. But I will post tonight. I'm going to be baking cupcakes in a bit for work

I'll try and get a post out by Friday or 'on' Friday - I'll see what I can do on that front...!

I can either wait or post in between! I'd rather Ghost find our computer room see :)

It's been years since I watched Yu-Gi-Oh. I liked Yugi and his voice actor.

Now, Joey...

Ezra tell us why the hell a Cryogonal was in Hoenn! You're Professor Birch's assistant he must have told you! The world needs to know!

He can't possibly disclose such information! Birch has him under oath not to be talking about such secret things!

...but he'd probably burst and die if he didn't tell someone.

OK then, do I have Hades find a computer or find the stone (making sure before I post)?

I just realised Hoots has been gone for awhile. Guess I better bring her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back