• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

I still need to think of a reason why Mare can talk to Pokemon. I'd just use the same reason N can but I don't have any idea why N can talk to Pokemon.

Caught a Delibird and a Woobat. Naturally, homage must be paid to Mister Yew by naming them Peppermint and Swooper.

*drops post and nails it into the thread* :>

Have some more Hades actions.

Oh, and as to why he knows what Spiritomb is, remember that Pokemon Platinum happened, so he would at least be aware of not only his evolved state found in the Sinnoh region, but the other spooky and scary Ghost-typed denizens too (Duskull/Dusclops/Dusknoir were obtainable there, so I figure it'd make sense for him to know as he is a part of that evolution line - though Hades himself is not rationally from Sinnoh).

Merry Christmas, friends.

If I were an artist I'd draw all our characters having a Christmas Party or something.

Instead have a Phineas and Ferb Song.

Merry Christmas, friends.

If I were an artist I'd draw all our characters having a Christmas Party or something.

Instead have a Phineas and Ferb Song.

God how I wished I had magical fingers to draw all our chars.

Psst. Alt-Ezra image right here. Or well, just Ezra. The hair and the glasses are very similar after all.

0f8b424ba747427ce012101c3e07bf30.jpg

Give Ezra a Lycanroc. It totally fits.

I wish I had money or a paypal. Then I could pay an artist to draw our characters and also a logo for this rp.

I don't know any artists who would do this kind of thing for free.

Don't tempt me. I'll do it, you know.

We'll start up a fundraiser. Surely someone will take pity on us poor, poor souls

Both, that way we can get at least TWO pieces of artwork for our chars. Haven't figured out the logo part yet, mind you.
Why would anybody even fund this, though. Who would bother giving a bunch of randos money so they can pay someone to draw art of their rp characters who are ultimately inconsequential in the grand scheme of pop culture and media.

Also I don't even know what I'd want Mare to be drawn like since she pretty much just looks like ORAS May. Maybe angrier and with Cute Little Fangs. Though Mare would object to any part of her body being called cute.

Why would anybody even fund this, though. Who would bother giving a bunch of randos money so they can pay someone to draw art of their rp characters who are ultimately inconsequential in the grand scheme of pop culture and media.

Also I don't even know what I'd want Mare to be drawn like since she pretty much just looks like ORAS May. Maybe angrier and with Cute Little Fangs. Though Mare would object to any part of her body being called cute.

Oh, I know people wouldn't fund anything like that. I like to tell people to set up a funding when they're broke as a joke just, haha.

Mare with little fangs would be... *Looking up alternative words other than cute* ...badass?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back