• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

Ok, post should come tomorrow. I'm busy at the moment, and any free time I have to chill out I've been wasting on persona 4 oops

Was checking out the TV Tropes getting crap past the radar page for the pokemon anime just to have a laugh at the stupid shit that slipped by the censors and found this:

39b.jpg

This was normally be completely uninteresting to me if it weren't for Ash's expression. He doesn't look enthralled like the others (even the Pokemon are gawking. Jeez.), just bewildered. He's so chaste he doesn't even understand what's going on.

Was checking out the TV Tropes getting crap past the radar page for the pokemon anime just to have a laugh at the stupid shit that slipped by the censors and found this:

39b.jpg

This was normally be completely uninteresting to me if it weren't for Ash's expression. He doesn't look enthralled like the others (even the Pokemon are gawking. Jeez.), just bewildered. He's so chaste he doesn't even understand what's going on.

Ash is me @ most of pop culture.

So... I've been thinking... do you think the roleplay should move more towards a slice of life journey style story (sort of like the anime) with the "save the world" plot shifting to the background (though still present) after Sea Mauville? Because our characters, to me, seem to fit much better into that storytelling format than the current one. Maybe it's just me.

Hmm, personally I don't see much problem with us fitting in with what we're doing at the moment. But I'm happy either way whatever we do!

I only bring this up because we were doing pretty good with the witty banter and character bonding just now, but I feel like I kind of foisted the plot onto us with no real justification for any of the characters to be there.

But I suppose we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

That's understandable. And yeah, we have plenty of time to discuss that!

Oops, no context Noctowl. It's an imagined extra evolution of Noctowl, basically. Like a third and final one, no mega-evolution or nothin'.

Neat.

Also, I can't stop chuckling at No Context Noctowl. I feel like we should post that every time one of us says something without context so as to alert them that we require context

Take a step further, and just post a picture of Noctowl. Therefore, anyone who lurks here won't understand the context, and it's a serious meta-inside joke.

So, just to make sure.

Ezra and Whimsy are running next to each other in the back, Jay is in front of them, and Gracia's up front, right?

Yes. Whimsy is trying to keep up with the not so athletic Ezra, and Jay is being responsible adult/worry wart and running to keep up with Gracia who is leading the group

For a guy who spends most of his time running alongside Birch, you'd think he developed some sort of stamina or something.

Zoroark has a base speed stat of 105 and it maxes out at 339.

Mare: I wanna race it.

Ezra: There's no way you can race a Zoroark. *proceeds to cite an entire encyclopedia's worth of reasons why Mare POSSIBLY CANNOT do such a thing*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back