• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

“Love, I’m ALWAYS right,” laughed Aaron, letting his ego get the best of him. “You might as well embrace it, my ego isn’t going to get any smaller,” he said with a playful smirk.

Xavier raised his head, looking at him. “I’ll find something you’ll be wrong about.” Xaie vowed. He shook his head with a laugh. “I learned that about when we were eleven, love. But I’m always gonna tease you. It’s part of my charm.” Xavier said with wink.

Aaron laughed, “Really? Even as a little kid I was that cocky?” he asked, knowing that it was true. “You’re my little Prince Charming, Xaie,” he said sweetly, smiling as he traced gentle circle shaped on his boyfriend’s chest with his fingers.

Xavier snorted a laugh. “You were definitely that cocky there dear.” He said. A blush hit his face when Aaron called him his Prince Charming. Though with the circle currently being traced on Xavier’s chest, he felt himself relax. He wasn’t tired, but he wouldn’t say it didn’t feel nice.

“Well they say confidence is hot, right?” Aaron asked with a giggle. He continued to trace little circles on Xavier’s chest. “My, you’re just perfect…. Every little part of you,” he whispered quietly, smiling softly.

Xavier let out a little sigh. “Confidence yes. Overconfidence no.” He laughed. He felt his cheeks heat up at his boyfriend’s words. “I’m nowhere near perfect” Xavier said softly. He had callouses on his hands now from using trees to work out all summer along with scars from several times he’d tried to leap a tree only to miss or fall on said tree.

“That’s nonsense,” huffed Aaron. “You ARE perfect, give yourself some credit mate,” he told his boyfriend with a loving smile. “I can’t think of anything I don’t love about you,” he said softly.

Xavier ducked his head as he listened to Aaron. His cheeks were burning at this point from all the blushing. “Stop making me blush!” Xavier whined from where he had tucked his head into Aaron’s side. “It’s not fair” He added.

“I mean it,” he said with a sweet smile and a little giggle. “And I like when you blush, it’s cute,” said Aaron with a laugh.

Xavier huffed from where he was. "I've got scars and calloused hands now, I'd hardly call that perfect" Xavier said. He pulled his head out of Aaron's side long enough to look at him. Cherry red cheeks and all. "I look like a damn cherry tomato" He said, looking at his boyfriend. His eyes catching on Aarons before his stomach grumbled loudly, letting its presence be known.

“I think it makes you look rugged- it’s hot,” he said with a grin. Aaron couldn’t stop smiling as his heart fluttered, looking at Xavier and his cute red blushing face. Suddenly, a loud grumbling noise could be heard, and it was from the Hufflepuff boy. Aaron laughed hearing Xavier’s stomach make a very audible noise. “Hungry?” he chuckled. “Me too,” he said, absentmindedly rubbing his belly. “Think we can still make it in time for lunch?” Aaron asked.

Xavier didn't think his cheeks could get any redder. "T-Thanks" He mumbled. Xavier ducked his head down. "I could eat. But I don't wanna walk, I wanna stay here" He playfully pouted. He knew they'd probably make it for lunch, but he was so content, he didn't want to leave.

“Well good because I want to stay here too,” he said with a smile. Aaron was content to stay there forever. As long as he had Xavier by his side, he was happy. Ignoring a loud growl now from his own stomach, he pulled Xavier into his body. He exhaled gently and brought his boyfriend back to his side.

Xavier laughed, hearing Aaron's stomach growl this time. "Love, I think we're being told to go eat" He said, even as he was brought back to Aaron's side. "We can always come back after" Xavier mentioned, looking at Aaron as his stomach once again protested. "Maybe we should start getting snacks to put in here" He joked, even as he rested his head back on Aaron's chest.

Aaron sighed, hearing his own stomach groan and then hearing a rumble from Xavier. “Ugh, fine!” he whined, letting go of his boyfriend. Aaron was seventeen and still growing- his body needed food. He needed nutrients and energy and his appetite only grew with each added year. His stomach wasn’t going to be denied- it was going to complain loudly and make it so that Aaron couldn’t not eat. He had to cave in to his bodily needs and grumbled to himself as he stood up. “We really do need snacks in here,” he chuckled. “Come on you goof, let’s go before our stomachs start eating themselves,” he half joked.

Xavier chuckled at Aaron. They needed to eat, it wouldn't do their bodies any good denying food. He stood up as well, looking at Aaron with a smile. "Yeah or before they decide to shrink" He joked back, remembering when his stomach had done that six years ago. He took Aaron's hand and headed towards the door. "We can come back here after, I don't feel like going to Potions this afternoon" Xavier surprised even himself at his own words.

“Oh goodness, we don’t need that happening again,” said Aaron, remembering that from their first year. Aaron grinned as he heard Xavier express his desires to skip potions after lunch. “What? You’re not thrilled to see Snape?” he snickered, clearly joking. Another loud growl from his stomach told him that there was no time to sit around and talk. “Ok let’s go or I might eat the first thing in sight, and that’s you,” he joked, laughing slightly as he grabbed Xavier’s arm and dragged him out of the secret room, making his way to the Great Hall to hopefully fill his empty belly.

Xavier laughed as he heard Aaron. "You know, not really" He responded, before the loud growl between them from Aaron's stomach sped up them leaving. "I mean, it wouldn't be the first time you tried to eat me" Xavier said with a chuckle, following Aaron just as quickly when his own stomach growled loudly. It took them no time to reach the Great Hall, and the smell of lunch assaulted Xavier's nose. Now it was his turn to drag Aaron over to the table.

Aaron chuckled as he remembered the time he “ate” Xavier, or rather peppered the boy with kiss upon kiss, not relenting. It had been a fun time and Aaron always enjoyed the feeling of kissing Xavier. “I remember, but watch out and it might not be just kisses,” he said. “You know now that I think of it, you kinda look like a nice juicy chicken leg,” he said joking, licking his lips. Aaron entered the Great Hall with Xavier and he was hit with the heavenly aroma of delicious food for lunch. It caused his stomach to gurgle longingly. Aaron was determined to fill it. Xavier seemed to have the very same idea as Aaron felt himself being dragged over to the table.

Xavier chuckled, looking over at Aaron. "Oh really? At least I look like a good food" He said with a laugh. Xavier sat down at the table, already reaching for a couple sandwiches to put on his plate. He took a bite of the sandwich and hummed in contentment. He swallowed before he looked over at Aaron. "This definitely hits the spot" Xaie said with a chuckle, before he took another bite.

Aaron quickly grabbed a plate and snagged two sandwiches, shoving the first one in his mouth and barely chewing as he gulped it down with some water from a chalice. “Much needed,” said Aaron in between breaths and bites as he demolished the first sandwich and moved onto the second one.

Xavier shook his head at his boyfriend. He always ate fast, sometimes Xaie wondered if he even tasted the food he was eating. Xavier finished the first sandwich and was working on the second. Swallowing the bite he'd just taken, he drank some water before pausing. He had about half a sandwich left and he needed to take a second to digest what he'd eaten. "I'll agree with that" He said.

Aaron started on the second sandwich, devouring it like a starved hyena. Aaron pretty much inhaled the second one and gulped it down with some water again. “Another one would be nice,” he said, quickly reaching over the table and grabbing a third sandwich. The seventeen year old’s appetite knew no bounds in that moment.

He shook his head at his boyfriend. Xavier had finished his second sandwich and was full himself. He finished his water, he may be a growing boy but he couldn't handle a third sandwich. That would be too much for him. Xavier smiled, propping his head up with his hand on the table, just enjoying the full feeling and being beside his partner and best friend.

After swallowing the last remnants of the third sandwich, Aaron’s stomach was very much full and couldn’t fit another bite. Aaron smiled and let out a satisfied sigh as he leaned against Xavier, wrapping one arm around his boyfriend’s shoulder and pulling him close. With the other hand, he placed it on top of his nice and full stomach as he finally relaxed and let his food digest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back