• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

Aaron exhaled and smiled softly, happy to have Xavier in his arms once more as the Hufflepuff boy immediately went for a hug. He’d missed this very much over the summer. He was so glad that his boyfriend was safe. It was a bonus that Xavier seemed to have gotten even more handsome over the summer too. “I missed ya too, mate. Lots,” he said as they embraced. “Thought about you every day,” he told him with a chuckle. Aaron gave Xavier one last tight squeeze before letting go and sitting down next to him. “Blimey- seventh year already, eh?” he said, in awe at how fast the time had passed.

Xavier smiled, looking at Aaron. "I thought about you too, wanting each day to pass faster" He said as Aaron let go. He sat beside him, leaning his head on Aaron's shoulder. "It's crazy to think about isn't it? I still remember getting on the train my first day as a first year. Of course, I found the one compartment with the most excited boy I'd ever met. I'd didn't think I'd be able to answer all his questions" He said with a laugh. "You wanted to know everything and I tried my best with what I knew at the time." He added.

Aaron smiled fondly and chuckled as he recalled their very first day back in 1991 when they had met each other as young eleven year old boys. How eager Aaron had been to learn everything there was about magic. “I remember,” he said, reminiscing on his first day. “I must’ve talked your ear off that day,” he laughed. “I got lucky though that I happened to get to meet the most handsome boy ever to go to Hogwarts and the best friend and partner I could ever ask for,” he said as he lovingly nuzzled his head into Xavier. “I remember when we were eleven I said we’d never get to this day. Now here we are, seventeen and seventh years.”

Xavier chuckled himself. He remembered how much Aaron talked then, he still talks a lot but Xavier could listen to him talk for hours. Especially the more attractive his voice got as they got older. "You were very talkative, but I didn't mind. It helped actually, pulling me out of my shell." He said softly. "I got pretty lucky too, I found you that day and in you I found my partner, my best friend and the most attractive young lad I'd ever met. I'm glad I entered that compartment that day." He said enjoying the nuzzle of Aaron's head. "I remember that, you said at Christmas that year that we'd be 'old men' in our seventh year" He said with a laugh. It was crazy how far they'd come. And they weren't finished yet.

Aaron smiled at his boyfriend’s words. “It was destiny that we met that day- it was meant to be,” he said softly in his ever growing deeper voice. It sounded more and more manly each year as he was well on his way to reaching adulthood. “I’m glad you entered too,” he said. He laughed at Xavier’s recollection of a comment he had made about them in his first year saying that they’d be “old men” once they hit seventeen. “Maybe eleven year old me was a little misguided,” giggled Aaron. The train soon rumbled beneath them and began to click and clack along the tracks on its way to Hogwarts.

Xavier nodded slowly. "Us against the world. Connected forever" He said. He loved listening to Aaron's voice. "Well, I couldn't leave such a great boy on his own. That wouldn't have been very fair" He added with a small laugh, his laugh had gotten deeper much like his voice. It was rough but smooth at the same time. "I think eleven year old you was cute, even if he was a little misguided from time to time" He added, feeling the train picking up speed as it took off.

Aaron continued to smile as they talked. “Aww, that’s sweet mate,” he replied. “You were a looker yourself back then too- still are!” he added. “I just can’t believe how far we’ve come,” he said, sighing softly and looking back on all of the past six or seven years. “We graduate at the end of this year!” he mentioned.

Xaie blushed, listening to Aaron. He had never thought he was good looking, not even now as he looked more and more like a young man rather than the skinny boy he'd been back then. "I can't believe we graduate this year. I don't know what I'm gonna do after Hogwarts. But, what about us?" That was a fear he'd been having the last month. When they graduated, what would happen? Would they drift apart, how would they see each other? They wouldn't have Hogwarts every year anymore.

Aaron perked an eyebrow up and tilted his head to the side slightly. “What do you mean what about us?” he asked. “I’m going to love you forever and ever, remember? Never gonna stop,” he told his boyfriend. “When we graduate Hogwarts I’m taking you with me. You’re still gonna be my boyfriend- you’re all mine, Xavier,” he said with a grin. His thoughts then turned to the potential thought of starting a life together with Xavier. Sure it might be too early since they were only seventeen but Aaron loved Xavier and didn’t want to let him go. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with the Hufflepuff. Thoughts of marriage crossed his mind- perhaps a silly dream but very real desire of his to one day ask for Xavier’s hand in marriage.

Xavier looked at him. He listened to the words his boyfriend spoke. "You'll take me with you?" He said softly. He wanted to be with Aaron, forever like he was suggesting. He wanted to live and love and grow old with him. He remembered his parents comment about being one big happy family and Aaron's mums comment about son-in-law. He'd never thought about marriage, but as he was there, curled in Aaron's side. He knew he'd say yes in an instant if Aaron asked. "I would love that so much" He added. "I want to be yours, forever." He said softly. No matter what happened, it would always be them together. Connected.

“Of course, mate!” Aaron quickly responded. “I’m gonna be by your side forever. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you, Xaie,” he revealed. “Whatever happens we’re sticking together,” he said, confident in this statement. “You don’t have to worry your cute little brilliant head about a thing,” said Aaron with a reassuring smile. Aaron had the very beginnings of a plan to someday ask to marry Xavier once they had graduated from Hogwarts. He couldn’t see himself spending the rest of his life with anyone else.

Xavier moved closer to Aaron, his voice promised the future. "I love you too Aaron. Forever." He said, before he blushed and tucked his head into Aaron's shoulder at the compliment. From where he was, all one could hear was "I'm not that brilliant" though at the beginning of last year, he'd signed up for the Charms NEWT exam. He had started studying for it last year but it had never come up in conversation, especially when they weren't talking for a few months. Professor Flitwick was more than willing to allow Xavier to study during his sixth and seventh years and take the exam near the end of his seventh year. He hadn't talked to the Charms professor yet on how to go about becoming a Professor of Charms himself, but that was something he'd bring up this year. He could've taken any of his subjects to NEWT level but he only wanted Charms. That was the only one he wanted, and the only one he wanted to teach. He wanted to tell Aaron, but he wasn't sure how to bring it up sometimes. "Um, Aaron? I've been meaning to tell you something." No time like the present he figured. Especially since the studying was going to get even heavier this year.

Aaron smiled fondly and sighed softly, at peace with his boyfriend by his side reaffirming his love to him and being soothed by the gentle vibrations of the moving train. Xavier then seemed to have something he wanted to tell him. Aaron turned to Xavier and gave him his full attention. “What’s that my love?” he asked with a warm grin. “You can tell me anything- always know that,” he added gently.

Xavier fiddled with his hands as he looked up at Aaron. "I um, I signed up to take the Charms NEWT exam at the end of this year. I actually started studying for it last year. I know its an important thing if I decided to become an actual Professor. Which is something I'm thinking about doing after we graduate" He said, his chocolate brown eyes looking at his boyfriend. "What you said our first year, it really stuck with me about me being a Professor of Charms." He added softly.

Aaron looked curiously at his boyfriend as the Hufflepuff began to speak. He saw that Xavier looked a little unsure and nervous but let him finish before responding. Aaron’s eyebrows raised as he learned of the new information. Xavier was going to take the Charms NEWT because he wanted to be a professor! Aaron’s mouth opened with surprise before he closed it and his lips formed a wide grin. “Oh Xaie! That’s great mate! Absolutely brilliant!” he said. “You really wanna be a professor? That’s amazing! You’d be the best damn professor there ever was!” Aaron said enthusiastically, very happy for his boyfriend and his future dreams. “I meant it when I said it- you have all the qualities of an excellent teacher. I think you’d be a really great professor. You’re so good and patient and you’re certainly a master at charms,” he went on with a smile. “I can’t believe it! My boyfriend is going to be a charms professor! He’ll be the hottest teacher there too!” Aaron laughed.

Xavier felt himself smiling wide. His face turned red as he listened to Aaron. His enthusiasm was certainly catching as Xavier laughed himself. "Thank you love. I'm so glad that I have such a supportive partner. You know, you helped me realize what I wanted to do. Helping you with that class, it opened my eyes. I knew from there that I wanted to help and support students, allow them to learn and grow." He said looking at Aaron with a loving smile. "Oh come off it, I'm sure I won't be" He said blushing at the last sentence. Aaron always knew how to flatter him and make him feel like most special person in the world. "I just need to talk to Professor Flitwick about what I need to do after graduating" He added.

“I think it’s an excellent idea, Xaie! You’d make a great professor and I really mean it,” said Aaron with a big grin. He was glad that Xavier had plans for his career once he graduated Hogwarts. Aaron had plans to hopefully go pro in Quidditch and now, Xavier had his dreams of becoming the charms professor at Hogwarts one day. “I just know you’re gonna kill it too,” he said with a smile.

Xavier smiled, turning and tucking himself back into Aaron's side. "How did I get so lucky with you? Thank you." He said, shifting himself so he could lean up and press a kiss to Aaron's cheek. "I couldn't imagine a better support system behind me" He said with a smile, pulling back and returning to his position with his head on Aaron's shoulder. It seemed like things could only go up for the pair this year. "I love you Aaron" He said softly.

“I’ll always support you, love,” he whispered, smiling softly. “I love you too, Xavier. More than you’ll ever know,” said Aaron as he rested upon his boyfriend.

Xavier had ended up falling asleep during the rest of the train ride to Hogwarts. The worry in his heart had settled now that he had Aaron with him once more. Xavier had been so nervous as well that they'd probably separate after the year was over. Aaron had been quick to squash that fear for him by saying that he'd take Xavier with him at the end. He also supported Xavier's decision to try and become a professor at Hogwarts. Eventually the pair made their way to Hogwarts, Xavier waking up as the train stopped. They went into the castle, and Xavier realized that Professor Snape was now the Headmaster. Something he wasn't expecting, because he rarely heard important news out in the countryside.

The first few months of their Seventh year passed normally, studying and classes took up a lot of Xavier's time. Although when he could, he was right beside Aaron. He could spent hours studying, which he usually did, but as long as Aaron was beside him, it was fine. He was doing well, even with the more advanced spells and magic they were learning this year. He still feared that Death Eaters would attack Hogwarts again, but he was doing all he could to learn as much as he could about magic. He would protect his partner and his school no matter what. In order to do that, he had to learn everything he could. So he poured himself into his books, but still leaving enough time to spend with Aaron.

It was November 15th 1997, a Monday when Xavier heard a loud "Get up!" The voice filtering through his ears as he blinked open his eyes. Yawning, he looked over to Ryan pulling his robes on. "You're running late" He added, gesturing to the clock. It was almost 8:30?! Xavier had been up studying late last night, and didn't make it to bed as early as he tried to. He slowly go up out of bed, pulling his robes on and adjusted his tie, while his fingers brushed against the locket. Smiling, he grabbed his books and looked at Ryan. "Thanks mate!" He said before rushing out of the room and through the common room. He hoped Aaron wasn't too worried, Xavier was usually the first one in the Great Hall around 7:40 and waiting for Aaron. "Why did I stay up so late?" He asked himself as he entered the Great Hall.

Last edited:
Their seventh year had an odd start in Aaron’s opinion. Severus Snape being their new headmaster was certainly different. It felt weird seeing Snape stand where Dumbledore once stood. In Aaron’s mind, Snape could never be as good as Dumbledore was even if he tried. Despite the interesting changes, seventh year rolled on. Their classes were harder as they were now all advanced upper level curriculum in their last year at the school. Aaron wasn’t one to study too much but found himself over a book more often than not this year. Luckily he’d managed to balance school work, Quidditch, and spending time with Xavier. It certainly was different being a seventh year and the oldest group of students in the school. He couldn’t believe he was once a short and small little first year before.

The month of November came around and they were midway through it. The day was November 15th, 1997. It was a Monday so like usual, Aaron got up early in the morning, getting dressed and ready for the day. He then headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast before classes with a rumble in his belly. Aaron was looking forward to having his usual breakfast shared with his boyfriend. He sat at the table, waiting for Xavier to arrive. Usually Aaron was the one who came later so he was surprised to see that Xavier wasn’t here yet, but thought nothing of it. But minutes passed by and Aaron, whose eyes were glued to the entrance to the Great Hall, did not see any signs of his boyfriend.

Eventually he did see his lovable Hufflepuff and immediately got up from his seat and rushed towards the boy. “Bloody hell Xavier! Where were you?” Aaron asked quickly, “I was getting worried about you! You’re never this late!” he said.

Xavier had been distracted by his thoughts, yawning as he entered the Great Hall, that he was a little startled hearing a voice talking to him. Blinking his eyes he looked up to see Aaron rushing over towards him. He blushed, looking at his boyfriend. He didn't mean to worry Aaron and now he felt bad. "I'm sorry! I stayed up way too late studying my Charms stuff. I didn't get to bed till almost midnight" He admitted. "I probably would've missed class if I hadn't gotten woken up." He added, excluding Ryan's name from the conversation. He felt another yawn come as his stomach rumbled. "Can we go eat now love?" He asked. There wasn't a lot of time left for breakfast, maybe 25 minutes before they had to be in the Charms classroom.

Last edited:
Aaron’s worries were already quelled just by seeing Xavier here. He was so used to being the one who arrived second to breakfast and this lateness was not typical of his boyfriend. Aaron sighed and frowned as his boyfriend told him how he was up late last night studying hard for charms. “Oh my poor baby,” he said, wrapping an arm around Xavier’s shoulders. “Let’s get something in ya,” he said, guiding the Hufflepuff over to the table to get something to eat. “I waited for you,” he said softly with a smile. Aaron didn’t want to eat without Xavier, even though he was hungry and his stomach was currently making itself and its complaints heard very audibly now.

Xavier looked at the frown on Aaron's face. He was upset at himself for staying up that late himself. He blushed as Aaron wrapped an arm over his shoulders, leading them to the table. "You didn't have wait for me." He said softly as they sat down at the table. He felt bad, especially hearing Aaron's stomach being very upset with waiting. "You should've eaten something already love" He added. Another yawn escaped Xavier's mouth as he grabbed some waffles and eggs. He started first though with a sip of orange juice from his chalice, before taking a bite of breakfast.

Aaron shook his head and smiled as they sat down. “Not at all. I’m not going to eat breakfast without my boyfriend,” he told Xavier. The Gryffindor grabbed a plate of food and quickly wolfed down some eggs. Hearing Xavier yawn, he paused and frowned. “You poor thing…” he said sympathetically, “Staying up all night and working hard…. My baby needs a good rest!” Aaron said. “Hey- why don’t you and me skip classes for today!” Aaron suddenly suggested with a grin. “We can relax the day away in our secret room!” he said in a hushed tone, wearing an eager grin. Skipping classes to cuddle with his boyfriend sounded more and more like an appealing idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back