• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

Xavier looked over at Aaron. He rolled his eyes at him playfully as he finished the eggs and moved onto his waffles. He paused, looking over at Aaron with a raised eyebrow. "We couldn't do that, we'll get in trouble" Xavier said, though his face was turning red from Aaron's prior words. He could use the rest that was true. He'd been spending every night for the last month on his NEWT level Charms studying. Cuddling with Aaron all day alone? Where no one would bother them? That sounded like a great idea the more he thought about it. He finished his breakfast and looked back at Aaron. "Oh alright lets go" He said, as another yawn came out. Yea, he could use a break from all the studying he'd been doing.

Aaron knew Xavier would initially protest. Xavier was too good of a student to take skipping class lightly, especially in their very difficult seventh year where every lecture was crucial. He simply grinned mischievously and said nothing as he waited for an inevitable mind change in his boyfriend. A mind change did come quickly and Aaron was still grinning like an idiot, glad that Xavier would be open to the idea of skipping class to spend some time with him. “There you go!” he said triumphantly. “I knew my Xaie loves his boyfriend too much to say no to a whole day together with him!” he laughed. Aaron washed down the last of his breakfast with some orange juice and placed the chalice down after gulping all of its contents. Aaron smiled, satisfied with himself, getting up and offering a hand to Xavier.

Xavier rolled his eyes again at his boyfriend. "You should just be glad you're so handsome" He said with a huff, draining his own chalice. Xavier took Aaron's hand, allowing him to lead the way from the Great Hall. What was he doing? He really shouldn't miss the Charms class. He still had to talk to Professor Flitwick about what he needed after graduating to become a Professor himself. He wasn't really paying attention to the scenery as they headed towards the storage room. "You are such a bad influence" Xavier said after a few moments.

Aaron snickered, knowing what he was doing probably wasn’t wise but still thrilled he’d managed to convince Xavier to skip classes and hang out with him instead. “Hey, you should’ve known you were signing up for a bad influence when you picked to date a Gryffindor,” he chuckled as they made their way to the storage room.

Xavier snorted, looking at Aaron. "I don't know what I was thinking." He said with a chuckle, as the storage room came into sight. He opened the door for them before shutting it and casting the silencing charm as usual. He did lock it this time as well. "Alright Mister, what's your plan now?" He asked, looking at Aaron with a smile. His normally bright chocolate eyes held a tired stare to them, but he tried to be happy and upbeat as normal.

Aaron’s spirits were high as the two entered their secret room and closed the door behind him, Xavier casting the usual silencing charm. “Well mister sleepyhead,” said Aaron with an amused grin, “Sounds like somebody needs a little nap,” he said. “I know a certain someone who’d love to cuddle with you! Maybe even be your pillow!” Aaron hinted with a wink.

Xavier looked at him with a grin. "Oh yea? I wonder where this person who wants to cuddle with me could be" He said teasingly. He may have been tired, and may definitely have wanted a nap but he couldn't resist teasing his boyfriend. "Could you point him out to me?" He asked trying to remain completely serious and not break down into laughter.

Aaron couldn’t help but laugh as Xavier teased him, pretending to play dumb. Aaron loved their playful banter so he was more than happy to engage with it. “I’ll give you a hint! He’s tall, handsome, and the greatest Gryffindor ever to mount a broom!” he said, jokingly boasting about himself. “He’s also nice and soft and would make a brilliant pillow!” Aaron said, rubbing his chest and abdomen. “There’s a nice little spot over there,” said Aaron with a grin, pointing over at the blankets and pillows that Xavier had set up for them years back.

Xavier rolled his eyes at his boyfriend with a laugh. "He also has a giant ego but I still don't see him anywhere" He said with a grin, pretending to look around the room for a person that obviously didn't exist. "Nope, I don't see anyone matching that description" He added, looking over at Aaron with the most serious look he could muster, even though his lips twitched in an effort not to smile. "I guess I'll just enjoy this spot by myself" He said, walking over to the blankets and pillows.

Aaron giggled as his boyfriend commented upon his large ego. It was something he certainly had but at least he knew it and was aware of it. He watched as Xavier walked over to the pillows and blanket all by himself. Before Xavier could lay down, Aaron quickly ran over to the blanket and laid down. He smiled as he laid back and patted the middle of his chest. “Now do you see him?” he asked. “He’s offering you a nice comfy spot to sleep on!” Aaron sang.

Xavier laughed as Aaron ran over before he could lay down. He shook his head with a wide smile on his face. "Hmm, y'know, I think I do see him" Xavier admitted, sitting down beside Aaron before he stretched his legs out and sighed happily. His head went onto his boyfriends chest, that steady heart beat already relaxing him. "I guess you are pretty comfy" He admitted, tilting his head up to look at Aaron.

Aaron smiled, pleased that Xavier had finally relented and came to sit down next to him. The Gryffindor was very happy as his boyfriend laid down, resting his head on his chest. “I told you,” he said quietly with a smirk, looking down at Xavier. His heart beat softly and calmingly from within his chest. It became so quiet in the moment that Aaron could hear the soft sound from his body, his heart echoing quietly within his rib cage. He felt a sense of peacefulness as he looked down and saw Xavier’s head resting on his chest and Xavier’s body relaxing, laying down. Aaron gently brought a hand up to Xavier’s head and slowly adjusted it so that his boyfriend’s ear was against the center of his chest. Xavier could no doubt hear the soft beating of Aaron’s heart clearly from there now and perhaps even the sound of the inhaling and exhaling of air coming in and out of his lungs. Perhaps he even heard the gurgling sounds of digestion from Aaron’s stomach below, working on breakfast. Aaron put his hand on Xavier’s head, beginning to run his fingers through his boyfriend’s soft hair. The two laid there and Aaron gently raked his fingers in and out of Xavier’s hair, hoping the touch along with the sound of his heart would comfort the boy and lull him into sleep. Xavier needed the rest after the long night and Aaron was determined to make sure his boyfriend got it.

Xavier felt Aaron move his head. The soothing heart beat and whoosh noise of his breathing was comforting to the lad. He felt his entire body relaxing, and sighed contentedly when he felt Aaron’s fingers running through his hair. There was no where he’d rather be then there. It was like the entire world stopped, a small peaceful place for just them. He would give up everything to stay like that forever. The gentle feel of Aaron’s fingers in his hair, the soothing heart beat and his breathing were intoxicating to him. He slowly felt his eyes closing, the peacefulness of sleep claiming him.

Aaron continued to gently stroke Xavier’s hair with his fingers, making sure to be soft and calming with every movement. He could sense that Xavier’s breathing was slowing and that he was gradually falling into sleep. He smiled, happy his comforting was working. Aaron looked down at his boyfriend and saw Xavier’s eyes closed, making him internally glad that his hard working partner was finally getting a good rest- a well deserved one at that. Aaron kept petting Xavier until eventually, he felt himself get tired. His hand stopped and limply dropped to his side as Aaron closed his eyes and fell asleep too, mouth opening and ever so quietly snoring.

What seemed like a few minutes was actually an about six hours. Xavier could feel himself waking, his body starting to function again. He didn’t want to open his eyes, trying to fall back to sleep again. It wasn’t working as well as he hoped. His eyes slowly opened, he heard gently snoring from above him and he smiled. Xavier closed his eyes, listening to the slow breathing, quiet snores and calm heart beat of his boyfriend. He was quite content to stay where he was. He ignored the grumbling he started to hear from his stomach in favor of listening to his boyfriend’s heart beat.

Despite having not been staying up the previous night and studying or really, doing anything, Aaron remained sleeping by the time Xavier had woken up. The two were out cold for a few hours now and it was approaching lunch time. Aaron still slept, still in a deep slumber. It was always nice to sleep so Aaron took advantage of the extra hours earned as a result of their not advisable decision to skip classes that day. As Aaron slept, his heart continued to beat at a slow yet steady rate and his breathing was calmed.

Xavier shifted his legs slightly, stretching them but trying to keep his head still. He looked up at Aaron with a soft smile. He wasn’t tired anymore either having gotten good sleep. In fact it was the best sleep he’d had in a year. Thanks to his study schedule, his ability to sleep longer than 6-7 hours had been impaired. He could run off 5 hours at the least. Fortunately for Xavier, he could handle less sleep, unlike first year when he’d gotten so bad he snapped at Aaron. Xavier shifted again, but closer to Aaron. It was almost rhythmic listening to his partners heart beat. That gentle sound was lovely and he was lucky to get to hear it.

At some point, Aaron shifted his position in his sleep. He unconsciously laid an arm down across Xavier’s chest, letting out a soft exhale and continuing to sleep. The feeling of closeness was nice and it felt good to Aaron to have Xavier nearby and to feel the warmth of his body.

Xavier had opened his eyes, having closed them to listen to Aaron’s heart beat, when he felt something over his chest. He glanced down to see Aaron’s arm over his chest. A smile crossed his face as he just turned into his side more. He would wait as long as he could before he woke Aaron. His boyfriend looked so peaceful in his sleep.

Eventually, a loud grumble from down below in Aaron’s stomach caused the boy to stir and wake up. He slowly blinked his eyes open and rubbed them, yawning as he came to his senses. Aaron could now see that he still had Xavier resting on him, his own arm over the boy’s chest. He smiled seeing that Xavier was still here. “Hey you,” he said softly, seeing that Xavier was awake.

Xaie let a little laugh hearing Aaron’s stomach. Then he heard a yawn and looked up at his boyfriend. “Hey. Have a good nap?” He asked, still tucked into his side. His chocolate brown eyes were much brighter and his voice didn’t carry that tiredness in it anymore.

“Very good nap indeed,” he replied with a grin. “I had the best blanket ever,” said Aaron with a wink. He kept his hand on Xavier, enjoying his touch and content to stay like this.

Xavier blushed at the wink. “I had a pretty comfy pillow myself” Xavier said with a grin. He’d stay tucked into Aaron’s side forever if he could. “This was a pretty good idea I’ll give you that” Xaie said with a smile.

“What did I tell ya? I told you I was a comfy pillow!” Aaron said with a grin. Aaron moved his arm to hold Xavier tighter into his side, as if planning on never letting him escape- not that the Hufflepuff wanted to that was. “I never misguide you,” he chuckled. “It was a genius idea if I do say so myself,” he went on, smirking.

Xavier laughed, looking at him. “I hate it when you’re right” he said with a playful huff. Xaie moved willingly into Aaron’s side more. “Hmm, never? I’m sure there will be at least one time.” He said playfully, before he rolled his eyes. “Great, I fed that ego of yours again” He said, no real bite to his words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back