• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

He felt his boyfriend lean against him, an arm going around his shoulder. Xavier rested his head on Aaron's shoulder with a contented sigh. "Feel better now love?" He asked his boyfriend, shifting his head so he could glance over at him. This was nice, just enjoying Aaron's presence and touch. "Ready to go back or do you need a minute." He added with a small chuckle.

“Much, much, MUCH better,” replied Aaron with a content smile. “Now, ready to skip Snape’s boring potions lecture?” he asked with a little giggle. “Help me up, I’m stuffed,” he whined dramatically, not planning on getting out of his seat and standing on his own.

Xaie rolled his eyes at his dramatic boyfriend. "I'm glad you feel better, and absolutely" He said with a laugh. Xavier had to moved away from Aaron so he could stand up. He took Aaron's hand and helped him to his feet. "Better you big baby?" He asked with a playful grin and a small laugh.

Aaron made an exaggerated groaning noise as if he were an old man as Xavier took his hands and helped him up. The Gryffindor grinned at his boyfriend and nodded. “Much better,” he said. “And you’re the big baby here,” he retorted with a giggle.

Xavier dropped Aaron's hands and crossed his arms. "I am not! You were the one whining" He said back with laugh, before childishly sticking his tongue out. "Now come on baby. I wanna go relax with my big strong Gryffindor boyfriend" He said, winking at Aaron with a chuckle.

Aaron rolled his eyes playfully but grinned. “I’m the baby but you’re sticking your tongue out like a little kid, ok sure,” he said sarcastically. He nodded and followed Xavier as they exited the Great Hall and instead of heading down to the dungeons for potions class, made their way to their secret storage room. He couldn’t help but blush though as Xavier called him baby affectionately and even called him his big strong Gryffindor boyfriend.

Xavier snorted a laugh at his boyfriends comment. He was quite happy to be heading to the storage room. "Yeah well, maybe both of us are big babies" He said as they came to the storage room. He opened the door and held it for Aaron. "After you my dear" He said with a overexaggerated bow.

Aaron laughed, “Somehow, I’m ok with that,” he said. He then grinned and gave Xavier a little wink as his boyfriend held the door for him and entered the secret room. “How kind of my sweetheart!” he remarked.

Xavier smiled, blushing at the wink Aaron gave him. He followed close behind his partner, shutting the door and once again casting the silencing charm. "Okay, so we ate, we slept. Now what do you wanna do?" He asked. There wasn't much Aaron would suggest that Xavier would disagree with, but he was curious as to what was going on in his boyfriend's head.

Aaron raised his eyebrows up and down suggestively as he smirked, an idea creeping into his head. “I’ve got a suggestion,” he said mischievously. “Why don’t we make out?” he suggested so casually, stepping forward and closer to Xavier, taking the boy in his arms and staring into his brown eyes longingly.

Xavier looked at Aaron with a small smile on his face. He willingly went into Aaron's arms, his own wrapping around his partner. Their eyes locked for a moment "Sounds perfect" He said, his head tilted up and he leaned forward, his lips meeting Aaron's. He moved one hand to the back of Aaron's neck gently but the kiss was full of love and joy, happiness and passion.

Aaron looked into Xavier’s eyes passionately and closed his eyes as their lips touched. The Gryffindor’s heart fluttered as the two shared a good kiss. As Aaron felt Xavier’s hand on the back of his neck, he took one hand and placed it on the back of Xavier’s head as they continued to lock lips. Aaron increased the intensity of the kiss and now the happy couple were full on making out, and very passionately at that. Aaron was in heaven- he loved every moment of it. Xavier’s lips were soft and delicious- his taste was the best. The feeling was immaculate.

Xavier could feel the love in their kiss. Aaron's lips were just as soft as Xaie remembered. He felt Aaron's hand go to the back of his head. He used his hand to increase the pressure slightly in the kiss. This was probably the best thing that Xavier has ever experienced in his life. Kissing Aaron was as intoxicating and he took a step closer, their chests against each other. He didn't want to break this for anything, not even to breathe.

Aaron’s heart pounded with love for his boyfriend in his chest as their lips remained locked. The two boys’ chests were touching and Aaron could’ve sworn he could feel Xavier’s heart beating against his. They continued to make out passionately and Aaron slowly walked over to the little designated bed area with the pillows and blankets, gently dragging the boy down with him, still kissing but occasionally taking a breath to come up for air.

Xavier continued the kiss, he'd take a breath for air every now and then. He willingly followed Aaron, not wanting to break this. He went down to the bed area. The kissing never broke as they made it to the floor. Xavier's hand had moved up to the back of Aaron's head, his fingers moving through the light brown hair.

Last edited:
Aaron could feel Xavier’s hand on the back of his head and his fingers running through his light brown hair. It must have been an hour, or at least it felt like that to Aaron, as they made out passionate. Eventually, Aaron finally but slowly took his lips away from Xavier’s, breathing heavily as he stared into Xavier’s brown eyes with his hazel orbs longingly. “That was the best kiss I’ve ever had,” he whispered breathlessly.

Xavier was content where he was. Eventually Aaron pulled away from the kiss. Xavier's heart was pounding hard, his own breathing just as heavily as Aarons. His chocolate brown eyes caught on Aaron's hazel ones, the same longing in Xavier's eyes matched Aaron's. "I'll agree on that one" He said softly, trying to regulate his breathing.

Aaron panted and tried to steady his breathing as his heart rate slowly came down. He had just shared in the most passionate kiss and make out session of his life with Xavier. But, he had enjoyed every moment of it. “I’ll take this over Snape’s stupid lectures any day,” he said softly, lightly chuckling and smiling tiredly.

Xavier tried to bring his breathing down, his breath was still coming in small pants. That had been the most passionate make out session they'd had and he loved it. It had been absolutely perfect. "I'd take this over anything else" He said, his face was still flushed. He slid over so they were sitting side by side. He dropped his head on Aaron's shoulder. "I love you Aaron, so much" He said softly. His breathing had finally regulated, and his heart was full of love.

“I love you more,” he whispered tenderly, smiling fondly and looking over at his handsome boyfriend lovingly. “To the moon and back,” said Aaron softly.

Xavier had enjoyed that day when they'd decided to skip classes. It had been one of the best days of his young life. But unfortunately, school was still there, and it was back to studying. December, January and February passed rather quickly. Xavier had taken to spending all his free time studying as the NEWT examinations were slowly getting closer. He did his studying in their secret room so he could spend time with Aaron as well. Several times during these sessions, they'd stop and cuddle, or kiss depending on the mood. He also managed to trick Aaron into helping him practice some of the spells he was having hard times with. He had managed to talk to Professor Flitwick about becoming a professor himself. The half goblin had told him that he should gain some experience out in the world, and that he had to be 21 to apply to become a professor.

He also told Xavier all about his days as a duelist before he became a professor. He was fascinated by the idea of dueling, and had also begun researching Dueling clubs. It was fascinating to him, two wizards would duel and magic was the only thing allowed to be used. He was thinking about becoming a duelist for a few years, put his magic skills to the test. He did admit that last year during the battle of the tower, he'd felt amazing using magic to drop the Death Eaters and protecting his school and his partner.

It was March 31st, a Saturday and he was in the secret room once again, laying on his stomach on one of the blankets. His charm book was out and so was his parchment and notes. He'd made it to some of the tougher spells and the stress of the exams at the end of April was starting to wear on Xavier. Aaron was with him as usual, but Xavier was getting frustrated. He was studying this spell that he'd tried to practice several times before and he was still having issues with it. "So swish the wand in a 'z' and it'll put the target into a bewitched state of sleep" He read out loud. The worst part was it had no incantation, he just had to think about it while he made the motion. This was one spell that he didn't want to test on anyone even if it wears off pretty quickly. "Ugh, this is so frustrating." He said, his face dropping onto his book with a groan.

Their seventh year rolled along and after a short self imposed break from classes that one day where Aaron opted to make out with Xavier the whole time, classes were back in full swing. Aaron was working harder than he ever had before at Hogwarts. Their advanced seventh year classes were not at all to be taken lightly. Throughout the year though, Aaron was always there for Xavier, whether it be to share a passionate kiss or even to help the Hufflepuff practice his spells. It made Aaron’s heart happy to help and be there for his boyfriend in any way he could. He was determined to maintain his promise that he had made to Xavier last year and be the very best boyfriend ever.

The months flew by and before they knew it, it was already the last day of March of 1998. The two boys found themselves spending some time together in their secret room on that Saturday afternoon and were studying their class materials hard. At least, Xavier was. Aaron had his advanced potions textbook open but wasn’t reading it at all. His attention was absentmindedly on a pillow which he was levitating and gently raising up and down. A bored expression was on Aaron’s face and he looked as if he’d fall asleep at any moment. It was a stark contrast to his boyfriend who was studying hard and muling over his charms book.

Aaron wasn’t paying much attention to Xavier as he procrastinated his studying by doing something so seriously simple as playing with a pillow using his wand, but a grunt of frustration snapped him out of it and caused him to turn his head in the direction of his boyfriend. He raised his brows slightly and frowned as he saw Xavier growing frustrated. “Everything alright, love?” he asked with concern in his voice. “Does my baby need some help?” Aaron asked, wanting to be useful. “Can I do anything?” he asked curiously. “I want to make that frown turn upside down.”

Xavier heard Aaron asking if he needed help. He picked his head up and looked over at Aaron. "I just don't understand this spell. It should be so simple. It's just so annoying" He said, the frustration leaking in his words. He dropped his head back on the book again. "I can't ask you for help with this. I don't want to mess it up." He grumbled through the book's pages. It was basically a relatively simple spell in essence, but he didn't know how long the slumber would last and he didn't want to put Aaron into permanent sleep. That would mess up everything. "I think I'm just gonna have to chalk this spell up as a failure and work on the next one." He huffed, still not taking his face out of the book's pages.

Aaron frowned seeing Xavier get discouraged and frustrated. He quickly shook his head as Xavier seemed to admit defeat and failure. He quickly got up and put his wand in his pocket, the pillow dropping to the floor, barely making a noise. Aaron shook his head, “Nonsense Xaie,” he said. “Babe, c’mon,” he moaned, walking over to Xavier and putting a finger on the boy’s chin, gently turning Xavier’s head up to look at him. “You’re not going to fail. And so what if you do? Failure is a part of life. Use it as a teaching moment,” he said, offering some strangely wise and sage advice. “Come on, let’s try it. I’ll help you. Try the charm on me,” he said softly, smiling reassuringly, despite not really knowing exactly what charm that Xavier needed to practice.

Xavier heard Aaron moving but he didn't pick his head up. He heard the footsteps near him and the finger on his chin. Xavier looked up at Aaron with the most defeated look he'd ever had. "But, I don't want to hurt you. This spell is, I can't. If I mess it up, you might, might not" He understood what Aaron was saying about the teaching moment, but. "No, no please don't make me try it on you" He said, nerves and anxiety lighting all over him. He moved his head away from Aaron's finger, pushing himself from his stomach so he was sitting, and he pulled his knees to his chest. "If I, If I fail this.. It wouldn't be good" He let out a little whimper as the stress of the studying, and the nature of this charm that Aaron was so willing to let him try on him was hitting Xavier hard. He hadn't had a panic attack in years, but he felt his breathing increase as well and he felt tears welling, asking to be released as the world seemed to close in on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back