• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

Aaron angrily stormed up to his room, quickly changing into his pajamas and slipping into bed. He was too angry, his blood hot, and his rage and hurt feelings prevented him from going to sleep easily. He eventually did fall asleep though, but tossing and turning throughout the entire night.

It had been a little over a month since the pair of them had gotten into the fight. Xavier, since then has refused to go anywhere near Aaron. He avoided him in classes, avoided him at meals and Ryan was beside him. They never touched, staying a few feet apart, but Ryan was a comfort to Xavier all the same. He was still processing the feelings that he'd had ever since the fight that day. He was still upset, but he missed Aaron too. All he wanted was his loving kind sweet boyfriend back, not the angry one who'd accused him of cheating and yelled at him for trying to help. It was March 8th 1997, and the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. How ironic that their two houses would be clashing on the pitch while Aaron and Xavier were clashing themselves. He fingered the locket on his neck, he'd still left it on even though he was angry. Xavier and Ryan made it through breakfast, and headed towards the pitch, climbing up in the stands to watch the game. He didn't know what the outcome would be, but he certainly wasn't cheering for Aaron today. He'd cheer for his house this time.

Aaron and Xavier stayed mad at each other for the rest of the month, leaking into the next month of March too. The date was March 8th, 1997 and Aaron and his Gryffindor team were slated to play Hufflepuff today. Aaron was determined to crush Hufflepuff because to him, it represented him really sticking it to his boyfriend, who he was incredibly crossed with and densely felt that Xavier was being an idiot, ironically. He quickly inhaled his breakfast that morning, sitting with his Gryffindor team, and then headed to the pitch to get ready for the game in the locker room. Aaron wore a grumpy look on his face as he slipped on his red and gold Gryffindor Quidditch robes and took his broom. He then led his team out of the locker room, followed by Harry Potter on his broom closely behind as the Gryffindor’s flew out onto the pitch, greeted by cheers from the Gryffindor spectators.

Funny enough, despite how mad he was at Xavier, he never once took off his locket. It only came off when he went to shower. It was on for this game today. Aaron was usually determined to win every game he played in, but today, he was out for blood. He was going to play physical and use this game as a good way to take out his anger. Hopefully he could lead Gryffindor to a win and he could gloat and rub the win in over Hufflepuff in front of their fans- particularly Xavier. He didn’t give his usual wave to the crowd as his name, number, and position were announced by the commentator. Madame Hooch blew her whistle and the players got into position as the balls were released. The crowd roared- the game was officially underway.

Xavier watched the game, not as into it as he usually was. He could see Aaron out there, and he turned his head away to watch his own team. The game was rough and Xavier could tell that Aaron was off his game, he was being more physical then normally. He hadn't even waved when the commentator had introduced him. Every time Hufflepuff scored, Xavier would cheer loudly, he wanted his boyfriend to lose this game. Sure it was petty, but Xavier didn't care right now.

As the game went on, a usually not physical player, Aaron, played very physical. He got to the dirty areas and bumped up against the Hufflepuff players. Because of it, he didn’t have possession of the quaffle much and that meant he couldn’t score. And score not, he did. Hufflepuff hounded the Gryffindor team and scored many times. Each time Hufflepuff scored and he saw their players celebrating and the crowd cheering, it made him angrier. As Aaron got angrier, he played worse and worse. He regularly cursed under his breath as he missed his scoring chances, made silly mistakes, and Hufflepuff continued to score. Gryffindor was having a bad showing and the Gryffindor crowd was very unhappy, unlike the now very loud Hufflepuff crowd. Aaron continued to aggressively bump into Hufflepuff players mid-air, but just couldn’t get the quaffle and couldn’t score.

Xavier watched as his boyfriend played more and more physically. He bumped into players and as Hufflepuff continued to score more and more Xavier could tell that Aaron was getting angrier. He knew his boyfriend well enough that something was definitely off. Xavier cheered as loud as he could at each score his house made, though his heart wasn't in it, he was just being as petty as he could be. He saw that Aaron kept missing winning shots and hadn't scored at all in the game.

The time winded down and the game was reaching its end. Hufflepuff by now was blowing out Gryffindor and the morale on the house of the lion’s team was low. Aaron was particularly frustrated but as the game reached its closing minutes, he was mostly exhausted and demoralized. Eventually the game ended and the Hufflepuff crowd erupted into cheers, roaring loudly. Aaron swore loudly as he stayed up in the air, floating on his broom, slowly processing the crushing loss. The Gryffindor team looked entirely defeated, many quickly leaving the pitch as soon as they lost and returning to the locker room, hoping to hit the showers early. The Hufflepuff team all stayed on the pitch and celebrated their big victory. Hufflepuff had won, and convincingly so.

Xavier cheered loudly for his house. He'd seen the devastating loss on each of the Gryffindor team but he was happy for his house. Xavier was tired though, that game had been intense and it had drained him. Xavier looked over at Ryan "I'll see you later, I'm going for a walk" He said, exiting the stand and making his way off towards the castle by himself. He didn't know where he was headed, but he needed to be alone. His mind was thinking about the match. He thought about how much he'd missed Aaron lately, even angry at him he still loved him.

Eventually Aaron dejectedly flew off of the field and back to the locker room with the rest of his Gryffindor teammates, letting Hufflepuff have their moment as the team celebrated down on the field. The locker room was very quiet aside from the sound of brooms being put away. Aaron angrily shoved his broom in his locker and kicked the bottom of it angrily, huffing as he took his robes off and headed to the showers. As he undressed, he noticed his locket around his neck. He couldn’t help but feel annoyance and anger, knowing that Xavier was probably celebrating his misfortune and partying it up.

Xavier had walked through the castle halls, his hands stuffed in the pockets of his robes. His mind was wandering again, and he decided to go to the one place he'd be ablet to relax with no one around. He entered the storage room, shutting the door and walking over to the pile of blankets. He remembered with a smile how they'd spent the night here last year. He sat down on the blankets, drawing his legs to his chest. He remember coaxing Aaron into dancing with him and singing to him. Xavier hummed softly, remembering the very first song he'd sung to Aaron, talking about his hazel eyes. And he remembered the other song about how he'd always be there. In the quiet of the storage room, memories surrounding him, he cried. He wanted Aaron back, he wanted his arms around him and that pine scent. Xavier wanted that reassurance from the one person he loved more than life. And here he was alone and crying his heart out.

Aaron was now freshly washed and clean and usually felt calmed after a good shower, but today was not the case. Now changed into his uniform and normal robes, as Aaron was leaving the locker room, Harry Potter tried to stop him, wanting to talk to him. It was clear that Harry could tell that Aaron was frustrated and had an uncharacteristically bad game. But Aaron just simply shoved Harry aside and stormed up to his room. Once in his room, for once glad that he was alone and had no roommate to see him now, broke into tears. Tears of anger, pain, exhaustion, and of longing- longing for his boyfriend. He missed his Xavier so much.

He began to realize that it wasn’t Xavier that was being the silly idiot- it was him. He cried, missing those sweet chocolate brown eyes of Xavier’s. He missed that voice of his, especially that heavenly singing voice. He wanted Xavier to gently rock him and sing to him, perhaps whisper gentle nothings into his ear. Aaron knew that he had to fix this, but his only fear was that Xavier was too mad- that his boyfriend was unwilling to get past this. Perhaps that sniveling and scheming red head Ryan had gotten into his head. Maybe he convinced Xavier to break up with him and that Aaron truly wasn’t the one for him.

Xavier went through another month of not being beside Aaron. He wasn't thinking clearly anymore, having a hard time in classes and overall just not doing well. He missed his boyfriend, he missed the hugs and the kisses. All the little things they used to he missed. He'd actually been having trouble in charms, which was his best class. He just couldn't focus on the magic right now, all he could focus on was how broken his heart was. He visited the storage room every day during lunch, wrapping himself up in the memories there and letting out the tears.

Today was April 2nd 1997 and it was one of the Hogsmeade trip days. Xavier wasn't planning on going, but Ryan talked him into it. So he slipped on his black jacket over his robes, it was still chilly in the village. Xavier walked out of the room alone, he'd been alone more often than not lately. He wasn't hungry, so he skipped the Great Hall and made his way down towards the village. The last time he was here was last Valentine's Day. He didn't go into the village either, he turned and went up to the overhang, sitting against a rock and leaned his head up towards the sun. It was quiet, it was calm and it was full of memories as well. Comforting memories of him and Aaron. Once more, his legs tucked to his chest, he allowed himself to cry. No one knew this overhang existed so he figured he'd be fine to cry by himself, the breeze dancing through his hair.

As the days went on, Aaron’s longing for Xavier only grew. He so badly wanted to make things right with his boyfriend, who at this point he wondered if the Hufflepuff really was still his boyfriend. It frightened him to think of all of the malicious thoughts that Ryan was probably putting into that beautiful head of Xavier’s. He had been too nervous the whole month of March and into April to approach Xavier and apologize or attempt to make things right between the two of them. He missed sitting next to Xavier at breakfast and lunch. He missed their cuddle sessions in the secret room. He missed the boy’s soft kiss and his tender lips. He flat out just missed even simply talking to Xavier.

Since today was April 2nd, 1997, it was one of the school’s designated trips to Hogsmeade. Usually, Aaron went with Xavier of course. But today wasn’t the case. Aaron frowned as he, lonely, made his way to Hogsmeade all by himself. As he walked to the little village, he decided he’d go to the over hang. Aaron figured that this would be a quiet little place that he could be alone with his thoughts. Nobody seemed to ever go there. Aaron made his way to the over hang but widened his eyes and stopped, doing a double take as he saw a person already there- a familiar person. There was a boy in Hufflepuff robes, hugging his knees to his chest. Aaron instantly knew that boy- he was stunned to see it was Xavier.

Aaron swallowed thickly and waited a moment before slowly approaching Xavier. The boy was alone, and no one was around, so he knew that this was his chance. He was tired of fighting. He was tired of ignoring someone he loved so much and both giving and being given the cold shoulder. This was no way for boyfriends to treat each other. Everything had been sunshine and rainbows up until February of this year. Aaron steeled his nerves and stopped about a foot away from Xavier. “H- hey,” his voice squeaked quietly.

Xavier's tears had stopped though it was still clear on his face that he'd been crying. He heard footsteps approaching and pulled his face from where he'd tucked it. Looking up he saw Aaron standing in front of him. He felt several emotions at once, anger, hurt, sadness. He didn't want to stand, so he stayed where he was. He looked away, but he did acknowledge Aaron was there. "Hello" His voice was tired, though it was clear in the scratchiness that he'd been crying along with the tear tracks still on his cheeks. "What do you want? Here to yell at me more?" He asked stiffly, looking back at Aaron again.

Aaron opened his mouth, raising his eyebrows and looking a bit stunned at Xavier’s reaction. He frowned and it tugged at his heart to see Xavier afraid he would angrily yell at him again. Aaron was here to do no such thing. “N- no,” he said, his voice hoarse, feeling a guilty lump form in the middle of his throat. Aaron swallowed thickly before opening his mouth back up to speak again. “Xaie, I- I’m sorry,” he said softly. “I wanted to apologize, love,” he said gently. “I miss you so much and I’m sorry,” he said. “I’ve been an idiot. All you were trying to do was help me and I should’ve never lashed out at you. I- I just was in a miserable mood that day and I took it out on you. I regret that sincerely…” he went on. “I understand if you don’t forgive me and uhh, e- even if you want to break up with me,” he choked out, “But I wanted you to know I’m sorry.”

Xavier looked at Aaron, his head tilted to the side as he watched him. He had no disagreements with Aaron's apology. His face softened, but he hadn't moved a muscle yet. He slowly stood up from his spot, closing the distance between them. "You hurt me Aaron, badly. But what hurt more was you accusing me of basically cheating on you with Ryan. He's like my brother Aaron, in fact if it wasn't for him, I don't think I'd have apologized our first year or gotten the help I needed. He helped me with my nerves before I asked you out, helped me get dressed for the ball. Look at me. I would never do anything like that to you. It hurt more than you yelling at me for trying to help." He finally laid out what he'd been feeling ever since that day. "No Aaron, I don't want to break up with you, I've missed you so much that it hurt inside." He added, his chocolate brown eyes locking onto those expressive Hazel eyes in front of him.

Aaron gulped, frowning and looking like a sad, guilty puppy dog. He felt like the biggest asshole in the world, and maybe he was. To essentially infer and accuse his own boyfriend of cheating on him wasn’t something to be taken lightly. Baseless accusations such as those hurt, and Aaron never wanted to hurt Xavier, but he did- and badly. Tears began to form and Aaron’s hazel eyes glimmered with the water inside them. He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling like a huge jerk and a complete dunce. They then locked eyes, and Aaron’s heart fluttered as he looked into Xavier’s brown ones. He remembered how much he missed those pretty chocolate orbs. Aaron couldn’t hold back his tears any longer and they began to fall, streaming down his cheeks. “Xavier I’m so sorry,” he said in a whimper. There was pain and sorry in those hazel eyes of Aaron’s. “I’ve missed you so bloody much….”

Xavier watched Aaron, his words seemed to have done their job. He could see the water in Aaron's eyes and his own heart hurt. When those tears started, Xavier couldn't take it. He could tell Aaron was sorry, and he couldn't stay mad at his boyfriend. Xavier stepped closer, even with their height difference, he wrapped his arms around Aaron, pulling him close. "I forgive you my love" He whispered, his head on Aaron's shoulder. "I've missed you so much. So so much" He tightened his hug as his own tears began to fall again. He pulled his head back only, looking up at Aaron and placed a hand on his cheek. He leaned up and kissed those lips, those soft lips that he'd been missing.

Aaron’s lip quivered and he threatened to break out into even more tears and start full on sobbing. Luckily Xavier stepped closer to him and gently, lovingly, wrapped his arms around him. Aaron’s heart fluttered, missing the feeling of his boyfriend’s embrace dearly. Aaron closed his eyes and hugged Xavier back, sniffing as he held him tight and was determined to never let him go again. He was thankful that Xavier had chosen to forgive him. Aaron felt like he was floating off of his feet as Xavier gave him a kiss on the lips, making him remember and realize how much he had missed that too. “I promise- I’ll never do that ever again,” he assured Xavier. “I’m gonna be the best boyfriend ever from here on out!”

Xavier looked at him, still wrapped in his arms. "I'm gonna hold you to that" He said, referencing both that Aaron would never do it again and be the best boyfriend ever. He ducked his head into Aaron's chest, listening to that heart beat he'd missed so much. He felt his own tears streaming down his face. Xavier didn't want to let go, he wanted this moment to last forever. "I love you, so much" Xavier said gently, tightening his grip on their hug.

Aaron was determined never to hurt Xavier again. The Hufflepuff was the best boyfriend in the world- more than he could’ve ever asked for. He closed his eyes and rested his chin on top of Xavier’s head as the boy pressed his close to Aaron’s chest to listen to his soft heart beat. “I love you more than you could ever know, Xaie,” he whispered.

Xavier smiled through his tears hearing Aaron's words. The gentle pressure of Aaron's chin on Xavier's head was welcoming. What Xavier really wanted though, was a nap curled up beside Aaron. "A-Aaron. C-can we go back to the castle?" He asked, his voice was soft, muffled slightly by Aaron's chest. "I-I want to go to our room" He added.

Aaron nodded slowly and smiled softly- smiling for what seemed like the first time in months. “Yea, I’d like that a lot, love,” he replied quietly. “Let’s go,” he whispered, looking forward to spending some alone time with Xavier in their special little designated secret room. He hadn’t been there in a while, since he only went there with Xavier.

Xavier smiled, the first real smile he'd given since February. He took Aaron's hand and began to lead them back. Down the path, and up towards the castle. It didn't take them long before they arrived, Xavier opened the door and shut it behind them. He didn't worry about the silencing charm, not wanting to show off his easy use of magic and ruin this peaceful moment. Xavier sat down on the blankets and gestured for Aaron to join him.

Aaron was glad to get back to the castle and to retreat into their secret room. Aaron watched as Xavier closed the door behind them and cast a silencing charm. He smiled softly as now they were finally alone, together, in peace and quiet. “I’ve missed this,” said Aaron softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back