• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Tortured Master x Naive Pupil (Platonic) RP search

RageOfInfinity

Improbability is a bad reason to disbelieve
I kinda lived this one as the Naive Pupil for a good five or so years, so I'd like to do an RP where I'm in the other position.

So here's the plot.

Ironically enough, my character is a year younger than yours, but even so, mine has travelled the world conducting research for a video game he was working on. Your character played that video game for several years before meeting mine, and absolutely fell in love with it. Eventually, one of my character's mutual friends with your character introduced us.

Our characters are high school age and about to go into their Junior year of high school.

Note: The video game in question is Call of Duty: Zombies.

Kindly reply to this only by sending me a message. I will not reply to comments on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back