• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Rezd, glad you could make it on time. Then again, as punctual as you are with numbers I’m not surprised.” Ezro said with a grin before offering the customary salute to her. This wasn’t the military type salute of a flat hand poised over the same side brow, but rather one that Ezro had created himself. A clenched right fist laying at rest over the left side of ones chest. That was the solute of his crew, and one that always stirred his heart whenever performed.

Francis too did soon join the trio in the briefing room, looking all too eager as usual. “Glad you accepted, my friend.” Once again he gave a salute, before standing at ease as he waited for the others to join them.
Bard Bard Bard Bard Damafaud Damafaud

With the raving lunatic gone, SIl finished the last of the cleaning and departed the kitchen. There were still a few people eating breakfast, which meant more dirty dishes, but 2398 could take care of the rest. Even though the droids were pretty identical on the inside, with the same programming, she relied on some more than others. 2398 was probably the closest thing she had to a sous-chef. She had no problems leaving him --or 'it'-- in charge.

"2398, make sure you throw away that sock," she said, pointing at the lump of wool Francis had left on her floor. "On second thought, burn it and jettison the ashes. I do not want any traces of that man in this kitchen."

Sil made her way back to her quarters to prepare for the briefing. She used to spend these quiet, pre-briefing moments wondering what the captain had in store for them. But, lately, she just didn't care. Whatever the mission might be, she would rise to the occasion. There was no point in dwelling on it, or trying to guess what this day's adventure would bring. If there was someone to be killed, she would kill them. Something to be taken, she would take it. Something to be defended, she would defend it with her life. For Sil, the Titan was more than just a place to do some jobs and make a quick buck. It was freedom incarnate, a way to strike back at the ITF... and make a quick buck along the way. Win-win.

She didn't spend long in her room. Sil only stopped by to grab her lab coat, a larger datapod used for taking notes, and her reading glasses. She could alter her eyes to correct her vision, but there was something very satisfying about wearing the glasses. Sil was serious nearly all of the time, but when she put the glasses on, she became super serious. As for the lab coat... well, walking around the ship in a skin tight bodysuit could draw the wrong kind of attention. Sure, it has some armor plates in a few places, but on a ship full of men, a little modesty goes a long way.

Then again, one of the crewmen had once remarked she looked like a sexy teacher while dressed like this. She smiled and said 'thank you'... and then put a strong laxative in his dinner that day. He never said it again. In fact, he never spoke to her or made eye contact ever again. Perhaps the same solution should be applied to the growing list of people calling me 'fish girl,' Sil mused as she exited her room and headed to the lift. On second thought, the ship's plumbing wouldn't be able to handle such mass destruction.

A minute later, Silmaris strode into the briefing room in her lab coat and glasses, with her clipboard-sized datapad tucked under her arm. She gave a quick nod to Kal and Corr as she entered, but utterly ignored Francis. "Captain," she said, with a nod to Ezro as she took her seat and began swiping through files on her datapod.

Siren77 Siren77 Bard Bard Bard Bard Jagson Jagson Damafaud Damafaud

After Alice was done with breakfast she headed back to her and got washed and dressed for the day. When she was done went to check out her pod and realized there had been a message sent out to everyone from Ezro. "Oh! We got a meeting? I better get going." She then, with her pod in hand, headed to the briefing room. When she got there she sat down and gave everyone a quick smile and then got on her pod while she waited for the meeting to start. "Hmmm how to draw....I wouldn't mind learning that."
Siren77 Siren77 Bard Bard Bard Bard Jagson Jagson Damafaud Damafaud AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

As Jacen waited for the briefing to start he took his pod out. He typed in current warrents and bounties. He hit the search bar and typed in Jaden Tyrell.
His military ID picture appeared.

Jaden Tyrell
wanted alive.
100,000 bits
wanted for desertion, theft, treason, murder.

Jacen let out a whistle. He thought for a second and entered his allias. Th picture showed up as him in the stations bar.

Jacen Corr
Wanted dead or Alive
1000 bits
firing on an ITF officer and aiding and abiding pirates

"Only that much." He muttered. He decided to scroll threw and see the bounties of the others.

Alejandras tel-Murkuntelli
Interaction(s) Siren77 Siren77 Damafaud Damafaud Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Alejandras, without any luck, was unable to find Ollie anywhere in the engineering bay. He checked the time on his data pad. "Oh fuck me in the ass, I'm late!" Alejandras' cry could have been heard resonating through the ship. "Fuck Ollie, I'm not being late for this!" Alejandras declared, then began to ran down the labyrinthian corridors of the ship to the conference room, his pounding footsteps sounding like those of warheads.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Alejandras shrieked, entering the room, skidding to a stop, grabbing onto the frame of the entrance, slightly bending the portion of the top where his hand was grasped. His left leg knocked onto a small stool, knocking over whatever was on it. He still had the plate of bacon and sausage, but there was a definite stain of black coffee on his shorts, and the remnants of the coffee mug in his free hand, but all that was there was the handle. He took a seat in one of the few empty chairs next to Francis, and set his plate down on his lap.

Ezro bid welcome to Sil, Alice, and eventually Alejandres respectively. Sil with the usual salute and firm head nod, Alice with a smirk and salute, and Al was greeted with a string of laughter as he came barreling into the room. With a grin, Ezro greeted the large person before offering the same salute as he had shown the others. Once everyone was situated and attentive, he cleared his throat before stepping before them all.

“I’m glad everyone was able to make it within a reasonable time. Though Al kept us waiting a little longer than I liked, but that’s not an issue. We still have plenty of time to execute the task at hand, which none of you are aware of.” The closest of them all to knowing the details of the mission was Jacen, and all he knew were the coordinates.

“I know it’s highly unlike me to keep secrets from you all in such a manner, but I wanted our little mission to be a pleasant surprise for you all. Firstly, the basics of the mission are a run of the mill assassination so you all know the drill for that. Kill the target, collect proof of their demise, and get the fuck out of the area faster than anyone can say ‘Look Pirates!’ Our target,” Ezro swiped at the holographic screen which scrolled over an image of a man that he knew would spark recognition in most of the crew members present. Kommandant Bjørn Mechka.” A little tag of script at the bottom of the image had his personal profile as well as: (Pronunciation: B-Yurn Mek-Ka), “One of the high commanders for the ITF organization of which we are all so familiar with. Six foot five, one hundred and ninety pounds, hailing from the planet Ulsa, complete with a smolder that could melt the hearts of women for eternity.” A disgusted frown spread across the Captains face, “His area of expertise? A fancy title known as Citizen Management, while innocent in name most of us know better than to believe that it truly is.”

Another swipe of the hand brought forward images of a mostly water based planet with all forms of factories and docks constructed just above the oceans below which all looked to be harvested.

“Exhibit A! The planet Tymar. Once a noble and peaceable civilization, betrayal and murder led to the ITF’s ‘salvation’ over its people. Our dear Bjørn ‘managed’ planet by industrializing the process of harvesting the pure waters below for the purpose of terraforming barren planets, and selling it on the black market for a tremendous profit with none of it going to aid the people therein. Their suffering has gone unnoticed for years now, and hope is all but lost for this civilization.”

Another swipe of Ezro’s hand brought up a screen filled with pictures of a more earthen and rocky planet that could be seen at one point plentiful with ores and deposited of minerals, and in another frame the same planet but with the surface almost completely harvested and in ruins.

“Exhibit B! The fully industrialized rock that is Bhalaja. The ITF took this peaceable planet by force, once again purely for wealth and self benefit. Although this time the pain runs much deeper with the people.” Ezro scrolled to reveal horrifying images and video clips of struggling Whalru men and woman who were trapped down with their appendages either in the process of being removed or replaced with cybernetic enhancements similar to Alejandras’. “The Whalru have been subjugated to the cruel experiments of one Doctor Ian Bantaan. Many have perished from these horrifying experiments, and others have been forced to live as half the flesh that they once were.” Ezro gestured to Al with a pained look on his face. “All of this being managed by the same madman that’s our target.”

Miscellaneous photographs were brought up soon after the in depth planetary documentation, all of pictures of noble men and women with red X’s over their faces. More recognizable faces for the crew to behold.

“Assassinations were rampant yet hidden from the universe around us, all ordered by Kommandant Mechka. Any person that spoke out against the ITF or tried to spread supposed ‘lies’ to others were promptly dead soon after due to unforeseen illness, accidents, or murders painted to be unrelated to the ITF. Some of these missions were carried out by elite platoons such as the Alphas, the Striders or merely by the man himself on diplomatic meetings with these leaders and people. People have been captured, murdered, enslaved, and destroyed in the name of peace from the ITF and a large portion of it originating from the commanding orders of THIS. RAT. BASTARD!”

By this point Ezro had worked himself up to a boiling point, his face torn in anger, and his crimson eyes piercing with the fire of a thousand suns. However, he did not let this stay long and did his best to cool off for a moment. Once he was read to talk again, he paced to the other end of the projection.

“Normally I wouldn’t accept such a high risk target for a mission, but given that this is personal for all of us, I thought it was well worth the danger for a little revenge. I checked out the background on our customer, they’re an anonymous component on the market meaning it’s one who doesn’t want to be found. This definitely means a resistance unit of some kind, or a planetary leader wanting to protect themselves before they too fall. Whatever the case, there’s no strings attached so we don’t need to be worried about being drug into a bigger mess than we’re being payed for. However I leave the final choice up to all of you. There’s still time to back out of the contract and find work elsewhere. So before I get into my game plan for the headhunt, what say you my band of Black Souls?”

That same charming and mischievous grin from before returned to Ezro’s face.

“Are you ready for some payback?”

The Titan Main Theme:

.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.
Interactions: animegirl20 animegirl20 Gitmuny Gitmuny GolemGuy GolemGuy Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Nisqhog Nisqhog Damafaud Damafaud

Jacen stood up. His face showed the anger he had toward the man. Sure he never met him but he knew about him and the missions he was on because of him. " We should be there in an hour sir." He said. Thinking for a second he spoke to the captain. " Do you know what the man's defenses are." He asked. "There's no way such a person would go around unprotected." He said before sitting down. "If we go in strictly on our own rage we will be slaughtered."

He put his ring finger against his mouth,and his thumb against his chin as he thought about where the best place to hide the ship will be.

Last edited:
Kal Rezd nodded. "What time frame are we working with? and what's the net pay? Bribes can go a long way to reducing a target's defences, and as Corr said, this kind of target won't be anywhere without some; I'd like to know the scale of the expenses we can make to guarantee the mission's success."

Jagson Jagson Siren77 Siren77

“Well the good news, Jacen, is that going in on pure rage isn’t how we do things. You’re new, I understand, so know that I like to calculate and plan things to the best of my ability as opposed to rushing into some bullshit headfirst. I’m well aware of defensive schedules and what to expect from the kinds of soldiers present. The good news is, Bjørn is too prideful to be protected by a mass of soldiers, and instead opts for a small platoon to simply watch his back. Though we’ll still be prepared for any kinds of elite weaponry, machines, or soldiers.”

Ezro’s gaze shifted to Rezd, “The planet we’re headed for is Kidah, a highly populated and ‘civilized’ conglomerate that’s one of the planets under the ITF’s favor. Bjørn is attending to make a public appearance for the people, for the usual propaganda garbage of course. He’ll be there for an entire day, so should it be evident that our initial plan won’t pull through there’s always the option to retreat and reschedule things.”

“Bribes are a tricky thing, as they’re never 100% certain to work. Some of these soldiers are the type to leave simply because a pretty woman told them to, and others are the concrete and stone faced hard asses that won’t move a muscle from their post until instructed to. We don’t know what exactly to expect, so bribes won’t be necessary for now unless we don’t have any other options.”

.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—-.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.
Bard Bard Bard Bard Jagson Jagson

Francis Ward

Meeting Room
Excited; Making a promise
Interaction: Siren77 Siren77

Mention: Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Gitmuny Gitmuny GolemGuy GolemGuy Nisqhog Nisqhog
"We will blow them pass the river of blood and into the lake of hell!"

Francis slammed the table. His voice, loud and deep, vibrated throughout the room. His face was practically glowing. Like Ezro, slowly he grinned from ear to ear. The light off the screen danced inside his eyes as his finger tapped the table rhythmically.

The videos and pictures shown by Vessel Master Ezro sparked something in Francis. Was he fired up for revenge? Not really. He didn't have a personal grudge against ITF. Then, the large bounty? Laughable. If he wanted money he wouldn't leave Terra. If so, was it justice and anger toward the cruelty shown? When ITF turned honest!

"Yes... destroying the structure of known universe should suffice to boost my long halted cultivation! Has the Goddess of Humility finally took pity on me? Has she opened the Garden of Recognisition?! O Goddess! Bless you for your charitable being! I shall use this gift to walk closer to the centre of fate. To finally walk upon the same path as a Child of Destiny! ! Hear me, great heaven! I, Francis Ward, swear upon this false name of mine, under the sky of not Terra-"

Francis went down upon one knee and recited his pledge of fealty. He ignored the rest of the crews as if they were statues. This was his solemn oath! To be the controller of destiny! What was the death of a mortal man if it could bring him closer to ascension? This mission, this Kommandant Bjørn Mechka...

"-he shall fall on my hand as a sacrifice for destiny! Now,"

after done with his own activity, Francis turned to Ezro.

"shall we try making suicidal bombers, Son of Heaven? Miss Silmaris has inspired me of this idea of attaching bombs to meaningless existences and letting them shine brightly for once in their life."

Last edited:
Ezro had ignored Ward’s antics as per usual up until his point of inquiring of..... ‘Mother. Fucking. Suicide Bombers......’ At the mention of Silmaris giving him the idea, Ezro’s head ever so slowly turned and looked at the chef with an expression that screamed: What the actual hell woman!?

After a rather elongated sigh, he turned his attention back to Francis.

“That won’t be necessary at all ward, I have no intention of turning this mission into a terrorist attack. Your skills will be valuable elsewhere though.”
Interactions: AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Damafaud Damafaud

Jacen continued to think of a plan before looking at his bounty. He then looked at Ezro. "Maybe we can play on his greed." He said. "Say a known criminal was captured and given to him." He said. "Thus he can collect the bounty. When he's alone with the prisoner and their capture we strike."
Siren77 Siren77

“While I appreciate your enthusiasm, Corr, I’ve already formulated a plan of action for the mission. It’s a good idea in concept, but so many things could go wrong. Firstly, Bjørn isn’t all too greedy of a man due to the already immense wealth the ITF provides for him. The same goes for most soldiers under their operations, which is why you don’t see them carrying out bounties of hunting down criminals like us. Secondly, that interaction could go any which way which could put us in some unpredictable situations. His behavior is erratic and strange at times, making him quite the chaotic character. However,” Ezro’s eyes shifted to Silmaris and Alice, “That’s only in man to man interactions. Should the soft touch a woman be involved, our target is a lot less careful. As I mentioned before, he’s quite the ladies man.”
.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—-.—.—.—.—.—.—.
Interactions: Jagson Jagson animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

zinnia_silane_3_render_by_notsocreativ_d9jlaqt-pre.pngAlice listened as the Captain began talking about the next mission coming up though she hadn't expected just how close to home this mission would be. At some point, she had started messing her pod again. She didn't bother to look at the people who had been targeted and killed not wanting to see her father's picture with an X on it. She didn't flinch during the slight outburst she just continued to stare at her pod. When he was finally done people started to respond with ideas and plans. She didn't look up from her pod until Ezro spoke out his plan. Alice looked at him and saw him eye her and Sil.

“That’s only in man to man interactions. Should the soft touch a woman be involved, our target is a lot less careful. As I mentioned before, he’s quite the ladies man.”

"I got this," Alice said finally speaking out. She put her pod down and crossed her legs. She then smiled which came off as disturbing and scary. "Besides I like to make sure he gets every pleasure he's earned."
GolemGuy GolemGuy Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Nisqhog Nisqhog Damafaud Damafaud

Sil sat calmly as the briefing began. Her face remained completely blank and unreadable, like a slab of granite. She had heard of Bjorn Mechka, of course. He was not well-liked on Tymar, even amongst the few who actually supported the ITF’s ‘intervention’ on their homeworld. The anti-ITF factions saw him as a brutal, murderous asshole who was driving their planet into the ground and poisoning their pristine seas with industrialization. The ITF supporters took offense to his arrogance, selfishness, and greed.

But Sil had no interest in being anyone’s hero. She wanted the ITF off Tymar, but was willing to take her time doing it. She wasn’t ruled by emotions. As the captain’s speech rose to a fever pitch, she remained cold as ice. It would be a lie to say she wouldn’t enjoy killing Mechka. But, at the end of the day, this was just another mission. History books are written in past tense. Heroes are decided after the fact.

And one man’s hero is another’s villain, she reminded herself. If we succeed, Mechka’s death will leave a power vacuum. Something far nastier may fill that void. Or someone

For all his faults, the one thing Mechka did well was maintain control, by any means necessary. No one could say the man didn’t keep a tight grip on the territory under his command. Bribes? As much as she respected Kal’s pragmatism, Sil knew that idea was a non-starter. Mechka’s people were well-trained, disciplined, and loyal to a fault.

She briefly glared at Ezro when he looked at her, following Francis’s suggestion of suicide bombs. Sil’s gaze seemed to say, Do you really think I’m that stupid? The idea of her supporting or encouraging such a thing was almost insulting. It’s not that she was opposed to suicide bombings. She just didn’t trust Francis to do it right. Now, maybe if he was wired to blow and she was given the detonator...

The crew was accustomed to Sil remaining silent through most of the briefings. She preferred to let the others get their questions in first and save hers for the end, mostly because she wanted to get a read on how they felt about the mission, but also because she liked to let people think she was smarter than she really is. Usually, they asked the same questions she would have asked anyway. Her first signs of actually being alive were when Ezro turned to her and Alice as he spoke of the ‘soft touch of a woman’ and how much of a ‘ladies man’ Mechka was.

“I got this,” Alice said, a little too quickly, in Sil’s opinion. The Tymari looked to her First Mate through narrowed eyes. "Besides I like to make sure he gets every pleasure he's earned."

“How much do we know about Mechka’s proclivities?” Sil said, returning her attention to the captain. “Would I be wrong to assume you want us both to engage this enemy?” she asked, with a nod to Alice. “Would that be to his liking… or do you suppose he will choose one over the other?”

Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20 Damafaud Damafaud GolemGuy GolemGuy Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard Nisqhog Nisqhog

Ezro did nod to Silmaris after her and Alice spoke their minds on the idea. He was relieved that they weren’t opposed to taking the role of a tempting distraction, whilst the other and himself put a bullet in the bastards head.

“Sil is correct, both of you will be acting as the eye candy. This for a reason of safety so one of you doesn’t get pinned down on your own, and I’m glad she brought up Bjørn’s habits as that’s another reason. The man has a habit of flirting with and eventually taking women to bed with him, no less than two at a time. I’d make a crude joke about threesomes here but I’d rather not scare you both into thinking that as an option. It need go no further than conversation, and minimal physical contact. Simply enough for you both to be inconspicuous.”

“I will say he does favor more exotic women over those belonging to the same species as him. So Sil, you might just have your work cut out for you. All around though, I know both of you can handle this. As for the rest of us,”
Ezro looked upon the faces of everyone else. “We have our own tasks to care for. Jacen, when we land you’ll need to keep the ship on standby just so we can make a quick getaway. Ollie constructed a cloaking device to change the appearance of our ship so we won’t get recognized, so activate that as soon as we’re in visible altitude. Afterwards you’ll be manned with Kal on lookout.”

Ezro pulled up a layout of a part of the city, part of which was a landing zone where the ITF cruiser carrying their target would arrive. According to a schedule he plucked from the security logs in the task force database, Mechka would have an hour to eat at a local favorite restaurant of his before returning to his room for a few hours. Then that evening he’d give his propaganda speech, and leave on the morrow in the early hours of the morning. He explained these details to everyone, ensuring that they were aware of the schedule as well.

“So, you two will be manned on the highest building located just outside the landing pad. Pulse rifles will be your weapons just in case something goes wrong, and equip yourself with the high powered binoculars as per the standard procedure. You’ll leave the ship first and get stationed before the rest of us leave. Myself, Alejandres, and Everette will be stationing ourselves on these three building here with different focal points inside the diner that we can have a clean shot wherever he sits. Once everyone’s set up, Sil and Alice will leave last and put the plan in motion. Chameleon tech will be provided for all of us save for the other two to remain undetected by prying eyes. Be silent in quick when moving around, this whole mission is pertinent on our stealth. Any other questions?”
.—.—.—-.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse animegirl20 animegirl20 Damafaud Damafaud GolemGuy GolemGuy
Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard Nisqhog Nisqhog

Francis Ward

Meeting Room
Excited; Making a promise
Interaction: Siren77 Siren77

Mention: animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse GolemGuy GolemGuy Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard Nisqhog Nisqhog
"Yes."

Francis raised his hand. For once, he listened carefully to the whole briefing.

"When should I deploy the fireworks?"

Now, it was important to remember something. Francis was raised by an explosive engineer. The fireworks he knew of was not the crackers nor the small cute rocket type. What he was familiar with was the industrial scale fireworks reserved for festivities. One that drew a picture in the sky. One that last more than half an hour.

“Ah yes Francis, you’ll be on diversion duty as per usual. Just so we can deter the bulk of the soldiers present, the fireworks you have will be set off in addition to,” A picture of a frat of ITF cruisers strikingly similar to The Titan as well as an image of the ship Bjørn would be arriving in popped up, “Any and all ITF ships at the landing pad. You’ll need to take some of the servbots with you to deploy all of the explosives, but once it’s finished get the hell out of there and join Jacen and Kal on lookout. It’ll make our escape easier considering they won’t be able to pursue us save for on non military commandeered vessels. Both need to be set off at the same time, just so it doesn’t cause a panic. Most civilians will hear the boom and see the fireworks, so they won’t see a problem. All the soldiers will be alerted though and instructed to report to the landing pad.”
Damafaud Damafaud

"Understood," SIl said after the captain laid out the plan. "The plan is slightly more... chaotic than I would like, but I see no reason to doubt its chance of success." Well, she saw Francis, but she'd already voiced her opinion on him numerous times. As long as his distraction didn't turn into a liability, she didn't see any major issues with his role in this mission.

Sil folded her arms across her chest and seemed to frown slightly as Alice left. Unprofessional, as ever, she thought, but she was used to that by now. "I can do exotic," Sil said. "That will not be a problem, captain. If, for whatever reason, you all cannot get a clear shot, let me know. I can get him alone and deal with him myself, by any means necessary."

Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20

“Right, well hopefully it doesn’t come to that Sil. If you do find yourself needing to be alone with him, be sure to let us know that way one of us can track you and keep an eagles eye over the situation.” Ezro had completely ignored Alice’s sudden leave, knowing better than to question it. “Anyone else? If not, head to the weapon cache and load up with the tools necessary. Remember, scouts pulse rifles, headhunters have snipers.”

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse animegirl20 animegirl20
Damafaud Damafaud GolemGuy GolemGuy
Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard Nisqhog Nisqhog

Alejandras tel-Murkuntelli
Interaction(s) AnonyMouse AnonyMouse animegirl20 animegirl20
Damafaud Damafaud Jagson Jagson Nisqhog Nisqhog Bard Bard Bard Bard Siren77 Siren77

For the most part, Alejandras had remained quiet, and non-moving, until the scene with the wahlru came upon the screen. Despite his stern and cold face, his eyes told his real feelings, sadness, desparity, and fear. After the projection ended, Alejandras laid back in his chair, exhaling heavily. He maneuvered his hands around his plate afterwards, quickly devouring the bacon and sausage. When it came to the plan, not being the best in the department of strategy, Alejandras remained quiet. He had but one lingering thought in his head though, what if the entire scheme was just an ambush?

The buyer was anonymous, so that didn't help to begin with, and the impact on all the crew it would be to kill Bjørn Mechka. It just didn't seem right within his head. "What if this was all just an ITF plot? Things just aren't adding up right. The scale of the target, the impact his death would leave, and the opportunity and incentive to kill. Doesn't seem right." Alejandras thought out loud.

After such, Alejandras began to stride over towards the weapons locker, but not before taking his plate with him to return to the mess hall.

Everett watched the briefing unfold in quiet. She didn't quite understand what the captain's vendetta was with this guy. Well, she understood perfectly what teh captain's vendetta was, but she thought calling it all of their personal revenge seemed just a little far fetched. It was theatric for sure, she had to give him that, but it seemed like just another way to get people to follow him. Whatever way she tried to look at the captain ever since they met, she just couldn't understand the man behind the mask of an orator who called a bunch of mercenaries and bounty hunters as "pirates". She suspected the captain might have some mild personality disorders or childhood traumas, but she never dared ask to check to see if that is true.

Everett squinted a bit and pursed her lips as the people began to disperse before she turned over to Sil with a smirk. "Don't worry Sushi, we'll take that bastard out before he can touch you. Who would make us a feast for our victory if we didn't?" She joked innocently before standing up from her seat, patting her thighs and memorizing everything that has been said. A sound, straightforward plan for the most part.

Heading off towards the door she made one last stop before turning around and looking around the room, thinking if she should say anything else. But then she just turned around and left, instead deciding to send a quick memo to everyone. In case you need any medical tidbit taken care of, see me now at the medbay. I'd appreciate if nobody showed up to ask for painkillers or sleep drugs.

As the final hour of the crews voyage dragged on, Ezro prepped himself for the mission to the best of his ability.

First he returned to his bedroom where he pulled out the case holding his Tri-Assault Firearm the Hellfire. As he snapped it open, the rather odd looking weapon shone bright within with polish in the light of the room, making it rather obvious that Ezro cared for his weapons intently. More so than he did for himself, but that’s a therapy session and two bottles of beer for another time. Preferably on his own, as per usual.

As he held the spectacle of armory in his arms, he couldn’t help but smile as he thought of the memories both good and bad tied to this weapon. But there was tome for reminiscing late, and so he pushed the thoughts from him mind and began the calibration of the gun. It was already in its initial rifle phase, with the various moving parts properly situated so that none did conflict or jam into one another. The sturdy switch off to the left side of the grip was flicked down one tick, and the gun came to life as the parts began moving in different directions. They compressed inward to a more composite shape, with a forearm pump manifesting underneath the hand guard to mimic a pump action shotgun. Yet again everything aligned as it should, and one more flick elongated the barrel, raised a friction rail for a high zoom scope to be attached, and the butt of the weapon stretched to provide support. Thus finally forming a sniper type weapon.

As far as he could tell, everything was operating as it should. And given that he’d had Alejandras look it over just last week, he knew that nothing should be wrong. It was prepped and primed for the mission, all he needed to do now was potential put a bullet in someone’s skull.

The weapon was restored to it’s rifle state, and a small sight was added atop the rail. A simple red dot centered the glass. Though he wouldn’t be needing it for long, he would rather be prepared should they be caught an the move. Not to mention the weapon would be easier for transportation purposes in the phase until they got on the rooftop.

Ezro then headed straight up to The Bridge from his room, where he expected the various devices he had instructed some of the servbots to take up for everyone else to equip on their persons. Sure enough, as he stepped on deck with the familiar tone of the female A.I. and the sound of his combat boots rapping against the metal floor. The glass before them shown through with the steadily approaching planet as they neared the landing pad down below.

“Bring us down smooth Jacen, and.....” Ezro stepped up to the controls where Corr would be posted to guide their ship. A small button, recently added to the scheme, was pressed and would cause the outside of the ship to change in appearance, taking on the look of a humble shipping vessel. “Engage the landing gear, and send through the scripted message to the survey tower to notify of a shipping arrival.”

And thus the plan was to begin, and Ezro had full faith in his crew that everything would fall into place. Everyone’s capabilities were perfectly placed, save for one whom he’d placed for the sake of another manned person at the sniping post. Everette hadn’t been around long enough for Ezro have properly judged her ability with a weapon. But none the less, he believed in her and knew she could take the shot of necessary. If not and he was to be proved wrong, it wouldn’t be the first time. However practice would make perfect, and he wouldn’t mind spending some time at doing some target practice with her just as an excuse to get to know her better. Whatever the case, only time would tell.
Interactions: Jagson Jagson
Mentions: Nisqhog Nisqhog

Jacen nodded. He let out a breath as he smoothly brought the ship down. He checked all the sensors and radars as he sent the message to the survey tower. He listened before nodding. "We are all clear to land. They ask us to enjoy our time spent here." He said. With a final sweep of his hands he landed the ship perfectly.

He activated the ship speakers. "This is your helmsmen. We have landed and good hunting." He said letting out a breath as he stood up. " You know how long the camouflage will last?' He asked the captain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back