• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Ollie guaranteed three hours at best, he’ll be coming up to the Bridge while we’re engaged with the mission. Just to ensure that it stays functional while we’re away. Should something go wrong he’ll notify us straight away, but I have enough trust in his tech that we shouldn’t need to worry.” Ezro turned back toward the table equipped himself with the two pieces of the Chameleon Tech, ensuring that they were fastened to his uniform. Next he went over the items stored in his storage belt, which consisted of two extra plasma cells stored in their own individual pockets at his right hip, his Solar Blade stored at his left side next to where he’d keep his data pod. It was rather light compared to usual, but for a mission like this he didn’t need much.
.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.
Jagson Jagson

Last edited:
Francis Ward

Bridge
Prepared; Dressed nicely
Interaction: Siren77 Siren77 Jagson Jagson

Mention: -
"Ah, what is with this flight of fancy? Could it be time for Ritual of Midas already? Nevertheless, I shall honour it."

Francis stood upon the bridge in a black top hat and a tuxedo; fancy clothing from in Terra from several decades ago. A magnificent fake moustache hanged just above his upper lips. He stood rigidly waiting for the landing pad to open, looking far at the distance. His gaze was somber. Pensive. His eyes revealed the complexity of his thought. Truly a scene able to touch the heart of those who did not know Francis.

Even in his ridiculous get-up, Francis was armed to the teeth. The walking stick he carried was CHICK-BoGER. Behind the fancy coat was Child Catapult, fully loaded. Ignoring the numerous explosions in his boots, belts, hat, and whatnot, the fireworks carried by the servant bots was nothing normal either. Those colourful festive objects could rip an arm off someone wearing a power suit.

"Ah, Son of Heaven! I have readied myself as promised. Good day to you too, Sir Jacen."

Francis broke out of his muse when he noticed Ezro. He gave an acknowledging nod toward Jacen. The ear-to-ear grin he showed did not fit his current appearance or attire.

"The spirit of gold has celebrated his birthday recently. Today should be quite blessed as long as we are not thrifty with spending."

crash

clank

One of the robots dropped something it held. It was a bright, metallic, golden egg. As big as a head. The egg dented a wooden box when it fell.

Ezro turned as Francis walked aboard the Bridge, smirking at the rather odd attire that his explosives master wore. The droids following behind him all carried an array of brightly colored and highly volatile fireworks as well as C12 charges primed and ready for use. This surely would be the greatest explosion Francis had ever crafted, as far as Ezro was concerned that is. As usual, the man was babbling about one strange thing or another, this time involving a ‘Spirit of Gold.’

‘That’s a new one...’ He though idly to himself as he continued preparing. The mans outfit was certainly outlandish and would stick our like a sore thumb, but with the Chameleon Tech it wouldn’t be an issue.

“Excellent work my friend, remember don’t set off the explosives until you A: are out of range and B: have heard my signal. It shouldn’t be long though, as by the time you have everything distributed we all should be set up.”

A puzzled look came to the captains face as he thought for a moment, only to turn back and face Francis.

“Also, while I have you here, I have a question to pose to you. That name you call me, ‘Son of Heaven’. Why do you refer to me in such a way? Not that I’m offended or irritated by it, more confused.” A hearty chuckle came from him, “I know you tend to act in a strange manner, without rhyme or reason at times. But this one has been consistent, so surely there must be a meaning or reason to it yes?”
.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.
Damafaud Damafaud

Jacen picked up his TLR riffle. He tapped a few buttons turning it into it's snipper mode. Next he put his vapor blade near his pistol holster. He let out a breath as he readied himself

After the briefing, Silmaris returned to her room to change and prepare for the mission. Although her chameleon suit could mimic virtually any attire, it was still just a fancy hologram projector. The images it displayed weren't real. It could only fool the eyes, not the other senses. The feel of satin. The smell of leather. The rhythmic click of stilettos on pavement or the sensual swish of a skirt. There was a lot more to seduction than just looking the part.

She kept a small wardrobe of useful attire, for those occasions when she couldn't rely on her suit. She had everything from military uniforms, civil servant uniforms, such as garbage men and dock workers, and even a few ITF officer's uniforms. As well as casual clothes, of course. Because, yes, she could be casual at times.

For this mission, she chose a simple black dress and accented it with a jacket, sash around her waist, a small purse, and a pair of heels, all in a dark, rich blue. She also kept her glasses, despite being able to correct her vision as needed. They doubled as a camera and analyzing tool, capable of scanning faces and mapping environments. She put her datapod in the purse, but also wore a watch, which could perform many of the same functions the datapod could.

The outfit was stylish and simple. Sexy enough to draw a man's eye, but not too revealing. But it was also functional. A purse strap could be used to strangle a man or act as a tourniquet if she were wounded. The heels were designed to break away if she needed to run. And, if all else failed, this wouldn't be the first time she broke a pair of glasses in half and used them to stab a man in the throat. Anything could be a weapon, under the right circumstances.

Satisfied, Sil exited her room and went to the bridge to meet the others. She arrived on the bridge shortly after Francis. Other than the outfit, she still mostly looked like herself. Her usual white skin color was now a pale blue with a healthy glow, and nearly imperceptible silver stripes. She had long, flowing white hair, not unlike Metchka's; imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all. Her blue eyes were a luminous yellow and her elfin ears seemed slightly more pronounced. She also enhanced her bust and curves ever-so-slightly, giving herself a little cleavage to fill the black dress's plunging neckline, and smoothed out her usually toned musculature. Everything seemed tailored to make her appear less threatening and assassin-like, yet still exotic enough to catch his eye... so he could catch a bullet.

She said nothing, just stood off to one side, waiting. Or lurking.

Siren77 Siren77 Jagson Jagson Damafaud Damafaud

Alejandras tel-Murkuntelli
Interaction(s) AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Damafaud Damafaud Gitmuny Gitmuny Jagson Jagson Siren77 Siren77
Alejandras, after dropping off his plate in the mess hall, strode towards the weapons locker, and he picked up his own. A modified ITF GAPR Mk3 rifle, that he called the Chimera. A modular gun, about a meter in length and 253 kilograms, with a myriad of modular attachments and adjustments. In this case, it was equipped with 50 centimeter barrel, high-precision thermobaric projectiles, a telescopic sight with 150x magnification and digital recticles that accounted for underlying factors, and an anti-recoil stock. Although, the powerful and bleeding edge technology within it was prone to overheating, as Alejandras had not yet finalized the internal cooling systems. Ammunition was fed into the gun by a tubular electrostatic rail into the inner workings of the firearm. The propelling system of the weapon was a highly advanced system of electromagnets in the form of a linear motor.

Before he began to walk to the rest on the crew, he opened up his data pad, sending Ollie a message. `Ollie, there's something up with the diagnostics of the Gravitational Flux Control's failsafe. Check the algorithms on line 472.` Alejandras strode up to the rest of the force, and cocked the weapon, and held his right fist in the air triumphantly. He also attached a chameleon suit to his rear torso. "Onwards to salvation my friends, down with the Kommandant! Let's get this show on the road boys!"

Date A Live Tobiichi Origami Mega Kawaiii Nigthdress Render.pngAlice was going through her closet trying to decide what to wear. Honestly, there was plenty she could choose from but she was trying to figure out how she wanted to come off. She wanted to look just right to where she could grab their target's attention. Finally, she ended up deciding on a blue dress and got washed and ready. Once she was done she checked herself in the mirror grabbed her mini-pod and headed to the bridge. Once she made it she took a look around and noticed Sil was already here. "Looking good Sil" Alice said to her she then walked over to Ezro. "So how do I look? Think this will do?"
GolemGuy GolemGuy Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Nisqhog Nisqhog Damafaud Damafaud Nisqhog Nisqhog

Jacen looked over at Sil. His eyes lingered on her for a good moment before tearing his attention away. He then glanced at Alice. 'Well they will differently be able to take care of him.' He thought he shook his head getting his mind clear for the mission. He looked at a map of the surrounding area and thought of where the best place could be.

He was going to ask the captain but Alice got to him first. He looked over the map closely and marked a position. It was a middle ground between the ship and the target. He figured he could b line to the ship if things went tits up.

Francis Ward

Bridge
Apologetic; Hiding something
Interaction: Siren77 Siren77

Mention: Jagson Jagson AnonyMouse AnonyMouse GolemGuy GolemGuy animegirl20 animegirl20
A strange look came across Francis' face for a moment. He opened his mouth to answer, but at that moment, he saw a certain someone walked into the Bridge. He clamped his mouth shut. While the robots moved to retrieve the golden egg, Francis closed in to Ezro.

"This matter is better reserved for wall with less ear and for room with less people. I will tell you after we have finished our business here."

Francis gave Ezro a smile. He took his hat off and gave Ezro a slight bow. A gesture of respect from Terra, albeit a bit old-fashioned.

"This shall be my first disobedience since I start following you, Son of Heaven. Do not take offence of this matter."

Regardless of his antics, Francis followed Ezro's words to the letters. If one think of it, it was definitely out of tune with the rest of his behaviour. Francis turned away and helped the robot stored the egg inside the crate. As he did so, his eyes discreetly stared at one of the member of the ship, giving off a complicated expression as he did so.

Ezro chuckled with a small shrug at Francis’ statement, his eyes flickering with their usual playful gloss.

“Eh, the rest of these jackasses don’t listen to me half the time anyway. I’ll take no offense to you putting off the discussion, though I gotta say I’m even more intrigued to find out the method behind this branch of your madness. Carry on then, make sure the droids are all primed with the camo devices. Try not to get yourself blown with.”

With the flash of a grin, Ezro turned to look at Silmaris and Alejandras. The woman looked rather stunning, especially considering she almost never dressed up in such a way. The captains attention was pulled away and focused on Al’s riveting statement, prompting him to smirk with pride before putting his own fist in the air and bumping it against the engineers large chest.

“Salvation, glory, and redemption my friend. All will be bestowed upon this after another job well done. But one step at a time, first we need to take the bastards head!”

It wasn’t unusual for adrenaline rising banter like this to be exchanged amongst themselves as a unit, and Ezro quite enjoyed speaking with them all in such a way. It brought great joy to what remained of the heart of a soldier in his chest. Once the exchange between the two was finished, his eyes were then drawn to his First Mate who had just arrived. His eyes widened a tad and a smile cracked at the corner of his mouth. Standing straight to face her, he looked Alice up and down to get the full look of her outfit which only caused his grin to ever so slightly grow. However he did his best to hide the look, and returned to his almost permanent smirk.

“You look lovely Alice,” he folded his arms and looked to the two women, “You and Sil both do. I wouldn’t be surprised if our dear Kommandant will be all too eager to get to get cozy with the two of you. He doesn’t deserve it, but at least he’ll go out peacefully.”
Mentions/Interactions: Damafaud Damafaud GolemGuy GolemGuy AnonyMouse AnonyMouse animegirl20 animegirl20

Sil didn't miss Corr's lingering glance. She met his eyes and stared back boldly with the same icy stoicism she always had. Regardless of the outfit, Sil was still Sil... well, at least until the mission started and she got into character. She could turn on the charm when she had to, but why bother now? The look he gave her was merely proof that she had succeeded in achieving the desired effect.

She also didn't miss Ezro's question to Francis. His habit of giving honorary titles to the crew members was something that had baffled her for quite some time and Sil didn't like being baffled. But she had never asked him about it because the only thing worse than being confounded by an idiot is letting the idiot know he has you confounded.

Unfortunately, Francis didn't answer the question --not now, anyway-- and the pre-mission shenanigans rolled on, leaving Francis's greatest mystery intact. Sil's blank expression grew into a slight frown as Ezro gave his typical, pre-game pep talk. She wasn't one for propaganda, even when it was being spouted by someone she otherwise respected.

"I would be very wary of rejoicing in Mechka's death," Sil said to Ezro, after he complimented the two ladies. She wasn't interested in compliments or praise. As usual, her mind was focused purely on the mission, as well as what would come after. "I want him dead as much as anyone, but he controls vast swaths of ITF space, including my homeworld. If we succeed, our actions today will invite chaos. It begs the questions: who is this anonymous client, what do they stand to gain from this, and, most importantly, what guarantee do we have that they will not disclose our identities? The revolutionaries want a hero, a face to champion their cause. The ITF wants a villain. Either side would shout our names from the highest tower to fulfill their needs. If I may be so bold, captain, i think we should have sat this one out."

Sil folded her arms and leaned casually against the wall. "But the die is cast and I will not make a liar of my captain," she said after a brief pause. "You gave this client your word we would take this man's life, so we shall. What follows... well, we will deal with that when the time comes."

Siren77 Siren77 Jagson Jagson animegirl20 animegirl20 Damafaud Damafaud

Last edited:
“I appreciate your concern, Silmaris, but it is unnecessary. I would never do anything so reckless as to put this ship and all of your lives at risk. You all are too valuable to be, and I would never want to be any part of your downfall. In all my dealings with the Bounty Cleric, most deals are clean and involve no ill will between clients and hunters. I agree that the finer details of the mission, in that the client is anonymous, is rather suspicious. But I wouldn’t consider it unless I knew for sure that we weren’t being tricked. Just as a clients identity can be anonymous, so too can a Bounty Hunter’s. I’ve never disclosed our information, in any way shape or form because I know the risks and I wish not to participate in them. Not only this, but I selected the mission of my own choice, it wasn’t requested of us. If it were then I know for sure that we wouldn’t have accepted it.”

“As for the resistance.... I highly doubt they’d paint us up as heroes and the ‘face’ of their cause. We’re pirates for fucks sakes, we’re the bad guys through and through and that’s how it’ll always be. And when it comes to the ITF they can’t label us any worse than what they already have; outcasts, rejects, thugs, criminals, and above all else murderers. So that certainly shouldn’t be an issue. There’ll be great backlash to boot in the aftermath of this mission, this I know more than anyone. However,”
his Crimson eyes flashed, “Some things are worth the risk aren’t they?”

“Im surprised at you though! You’ve never been one to worry Sil! You’re calculated for sure, but never worried!”
Go figure, can’t go a single interaction without teasing someone or at the very least cracking a joke. Some who didn’t know him well enough might take it that Ezro was reckless and uncaring, but those close enough would know better. His talk of caring for them all was as genuine as his speech came, as it wasn’t often that he got all touchy feely with his crew.
.—.—-.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

"Worried? Never. Prepared for the worst? Always," Sil said. "Frankly, captain, i think you underestimate the power you wield. On Tymar, image is everything. You stole an ITF battle cruiser, lived to tell the tale, and continue to rub it in the face of every authority figure in the System. This crew's very existence is an affront to the ITF. To some, you are already a hero. Doing a few dirty side jobs will not change that."

After a brief silence, she cleared her throat and added, "but not to me. You are no hero to me, captain. If anything, i consider you a cautionary tale. A shining example of how not to live one's life, like a reverse role model." it might seem as if she was joking, but her deadpan delivery made it hard to know if she was being serious.

Siren77 Siren77

Alice noticed Ezro reaction even it was slight. "Thank you. And yeah just make sure to hit the target before he gets cozy." Alice listened as Sil stated what seems to Alice were concerns which were legit concerns. As Sil and Ezro were talking Alice got on her mini pod. But her attention soo went back to Sil.

You are no hero to me, captain. If anything, i consider you a cautionary tale. A shining example of how not to live one's life, like a reverse role model."

Alice thought those were strange words to say seeing as she's working for him. "Wait if that's how you feel why did you join this crew?"
Siren77 Siren77
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Ezro held up a hand after Alice’s comment, his eyes still locked with Sil’s. The smirk on his face had grown cold, and the attitude was much more serious.

“Good, Id think a fool if you thought of me as a hero or anything akin to a good example. Should anyone be stupid to actually think that way, then they’re putting their faith and ideals in the wrong person. I have no intention of being a poster boy or a beacon of hope. I do what I choose, and that will not be influenced by any group of people save for those I care for. My life is reckless, so of course I don’t expect people to follow in my footsteps. Yet some still chose to follow me aboard this ship, just like yourself, but it’s for the freedom. Not for me. And I’ll never think of it as anything more.”

“The only people to be greater fools than them would be the ITF if they were to ever think of us as a serious threat to the system. We’re but humble pirates who, just as you said, do nothing more than a few dirty side jobs and keep to ourselves save for when some of their soldiers try to grab us for the various bounties on our heads. To think of us as anything more would stain their precious pride and honor. I’d know that better than anyone of you wouldn’t I?”
The smirk crawled back on his face. “After all, I’m unfortunately just as prideful as they are aren’t I?”

“So in the end, the worst that comes out of today should they find out we’re responsible for the hit would be an increase to the price next to our names and maybe their soldiers will be a bit more eager to put a bullet in our asses.”

Ezro never dared to call himself a hero, or even a leader sometimes. He was just an adrenaline junky living to have a good time, and not looking to live a long time.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse animegirl20 animegirl20

Kal Rezd walked onto the bridge. She wore the same black frock she would always wear, but she had added a belt over it from which she hung her sabre. Over her back she had the pulse rifle holstered, and hung a binocular around her neck. "I'm ready."

Date A Live Tobiichi Origami Mega Kawaiii Nigthdress Render.pngAlice took a couple of steps back behind Ezro as he spoke. She didn’t smile she just had blank look on her face listening. Once Erzo was done speaking suddenly something hit him on the back of his head. It was Alice’s mini pod. “Whoops, my bad!” She smiled as she walked up to him. “My hand slipped.” She bent down to pick up the pod and then put it in her purse. “Sorry I was just so moved by your speech there. Especially about the part how no one came for you. I mean why would a person come for you Ezro? Haha, I would have no idea. I mean that person would probably need to seriously rethink her..I mean their life choices if they ever did something like that. I mean clearly, everyone here came for....” Her smile became strained. “Freedom... Now if you excuse me I’m going to go to the bathroom so I don’t have to at the restaurant.” She turned around and left. “Don’t worry I won’t be long.”
Siren77 Siren77

Ezro was left in stunned silence after the Data pod had struck him in the back of his head. Alice’s rant was certainly..... something. Something that he hadn’t expected out of her as a reaction. She had come out of her own free will hadn’t she? So why the hell was he to be at fault for that? He never forced her hand or demanded she come, he only made an offer. Of course, his mind wandered to older interactions that had occurred between the two of them in days long past, that he pushed out of his brain right quick. Now was not the time for such things, and he needed to focus on the mission.

He thought about hollering an apology, or even going after her. But he hesitated and simply stood right where he was, looking dumbstruck as Alice left through the Bridge doors. Shaking his head, he turned back to face Sil listening on to whatever response or snarky comment she might have.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Sil sighed at these two idiots. A sly smirk appeared in the corners of her lips, but promptly vanished when Ezro looked to her. "I was going to ask her the same question," she said in her usual flat, emotionless tones. "But now I see the answer." Sil's eyes lingered on Ezro's uncomfortably long, as if peering into his soul. "I see it clearer than ever before."

Sil smiled. And what a terrifying smile it was. But, as quickly as it had come, it was gone.

"Anyway, if you two need a moment, I can deal with Mechka myself," she said, completely formal again. "It is my specialty, after all. Just say the word, captain, and you can go fight your battles while I fight mine. it would be my pleasure."

Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20 Bard Bard Bard Bard

Jacen watched the exchange. He kept his mouth shut as he moved a big ball in his. He pressed his thumb against it. The ball registered his DNA breaking it into four smaller balls in the process.

From what he read before purchasing them these Razon Balls surround a perimeter and clear threats that try and get into the perimeter.

Jacen shook his head and walked out of the room to give the two of them space.

Ezro felt his stomach boil for a second at Sils words, but he didn’t show anything within the depths of his expressions and simply rolled his eyes before turning away.

“What just happened doesn’t meant anything, and make nothing more of it than basics of the words you heard. I also suggest you don’t say else about it, otherwise I might be tempted to put a bullet in your head instead of Bjørn’s.” He chuckled as he fiddled with his jacket for a moment, trying to find something to do with his hands to get his mind off things.

“So tell me Sil. Why did you follow me on this ship? You’ve could’ve gone off on your own and lived a different lifestyle, but instead you followed a man you were supposed to kill. Why is that?”
.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—-.—..—.—.—.—.-.-.—-.—.-.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Francis Ward

Bridge
Apologetic; Hiding something
Interaction: AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Mention: Jagson Jagson GolemGuy GolemGuy animegirl20 animegirl20 Siren77 Siren77
"That will not do!"

Francis shouted at Silmaris as he heard of her words. He shook his head resolutely.

"You might be the honoured Kitchen Master and Voice of Reason, Miss Silmaris, but you are too feeble to alter destiny alone. Your attempt will not succeed. Observer of Luck will not work for your favour. The Spirit of Gold will be powerless to help though this is his birthday. Unless you sacrifice your life force to Greater Flow, You are doomed to failure. Such is your fate were you to work alone, Miss Silmaris."

The words sounded ridiculous, but his attitude was not. His voice was steady and clear as he spoke. He held not a speck of hesitation, as if what he uttered was merely the truth plain to see for everyone learned enough to see. In his old fashioned get-up, he only looked more dependable, though all who knew Francis would agree that judging Francis from the cover was a horrendous mistake.

"I object to Miss Silmaris working alone, " concluded Francis.

Sil waited patiently for Francis to finish. "Your concern... if that is what this is... is appreciated, Francis. Thank you," Sil said, going to great lengths to be civil with him. Frankly, she objected to his very existence, but that was no reason to be a bitch. She knew no one would let her go after Mechka alone, anyway, so Francis's words came as no surprise.

She returned her attention to Ezro. "You said you do not see yourself as a leader," Sil said. "So, what makes you so sure I am 'following' you?" She was being evasive, as she often did when a conversation went on too long or came too close to something personal.

Siren77 Siren77 Damafaud Damafaud Bard Bard Bard Bard Jagson Jagson

Ezro’s grin widened as his eyes focused back onto Sil’s

“The fact that you haven’t left yet. That’s an easy enough of a reason to be sure. It’s fine if you don’t want to talk about it, I won’t pry into whatever your actual answer might be.”

With that said, Ezro let the conversation be and began hooking up all of the droids following Francis with the camo tech so that they were primed for the mission.
.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.-.-.-.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Damafaud Damafaud

Alejandras tel-Murkuntelli
Interaction(s) N/A
Alejandras had been silent during most of the confrontations, Alice and Ezro, Silmaris and Ezro, and that demolitions lunatic Francis. "We really are just a bunch of jackasses and shitbags rolled into a family, aren't we?" He asked himself, and laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back