• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Titan - Side Plots

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Callius leaned against his seat as he stared out of the cannapy of his starship. He broke down and cried. Was this really what has happened to him. He took his mask off and stared into the reflection of the cannapy as a stranger looked back at him. He had no memory of the man he once was only a name. Jacen Tyrell, and that was from that green skinned man that took control of the Alphas. 'Don't cry.' a faint voice soothingly said into his mind. "Everything will be alright."

Callius froze and looked around. He stared out the left side of his cockpit and saw red orbs staring back at him. 'Hello my name is Azazel." The bat said. "I can help you become better." Callius was taken aback by this beast.
"How... Why do you want to help me?" He said. The bat smiled.
"Because I can see another tired soul." It's voice sounded as sweet as honey. "A soul transformed into a weapon to use against my people."
Callius tilted his head. "I've never seen one of you before."
'That doesn't mean that the Mythonian isn't planing on turning you against us. Please come with me." The bat said as coordinates appeared on his computer.

He couldn't. He had a mission to accomplish. But if all he is is a pawn than maybe he should go with this bat.
"I have a mission to accomplish. Afterwards I'll go with you." The bat nodded before turning away.

MalBrock Station

Wanabu looked out of a force field and saw three ITF Battle Cruisers just outside of firing range as RT3 class interceptors and Zw Bombers flew across the station weakening the stations shields. What kelp fighters that the Patron resistance fighters could muster where trying to defend the station. “How much shielding is left?” He asked as he looked over to a middle-aged man with a mullet and glorious mustache. “According to engineering we only have thirty percent left.” The ground shook making both men wobble from the after shocks of the of the bombings.

Wanabu watched the man. Before his exile he was a senator. The man’s family was slaughtered when he spoke up against the injustice of the ITF Military.

“ Penagrin are you in place.” The Senator said into a comm. The man smiled a little bit “Open Fire.” Within a blink of an eye three old looking dreadnoughts came out of subspace. They opened fire on one of the battle cruisers. Wanabu watched as fire was exiting it. The other two ships started to move so that they could return fire. As they did the bombers and interceptors moved to engage the dreadnoughts. As the fighters left five shuttles left the station and went into subspace.

“Those are Warhawk Dreadnoughts.” Wanabu said as he remembered seeing some pictures of them. The senator simply nodded. “Tell Uncle that the Patrons will stand with him.” The man said with a simple smile. The shuttles continued to evacuate. “Now if you excuse me my shuttle is waiting.” General Garm said as he started to walk away.

Garm stopped. “Come again.” He said. Garm looked over at Wanabu. “They say some ship just went into the docking bay on the starboard side. “

……………………………..

Callius watched as some soldiers surrounded his ship. He grabbed the yoke of his star ship and squeezed the trigger as crimson bolts exited the cannons. The blasts either killed or wounded every one of the soldiers that where in the bay. Callius exited his ship and jumped to the ground. “Nice.” Azazel said as he landed beside Callius.

“What are you doing here?” Callius asked as he looked at the black bat. Now that it was standing upright it was at least four feet tall. “Just watching you. I really don’t have much else going on at the moment.” The bat wobbled towards a door. Callius put his mask on as he started to fallow him.

“Peace is a lie.” Azazel said as they walked down a corridor. “People need conflict in their lives. With out it everything will be stagnant. No one will grow.” Callius activated a solar blade as a yellow blade appeared.

………………………….

Wanabu watched the masked man threw a monitor. “ Get your men out of here.” Wanabu said as he focused on the masked man. He got reports from Watch Tower about how this man carved threw Nimeria’s defenses and killed the High Lord all by himself. If it wasn’t for his brother being there the Nimerian Defense force wouldn’t exist. Wanabu let out a breath as he took off his shirt. “I’ll deal with him.” He said though he knew deep down he wouldn’t survive this.

He cocked his eyebrow as he saw a bat fallowing him. “What is that?” He thought. He started to walk out as he activated a small device which he quickly pocketed.

………………….

Callius continued his walk. A couple of soldiers opened fire on him. He deflected the bolts with ease as he looked at them. Callius reached out with his hand and pulled one of them towards him. He procceded to cut the man in half. What intestines wasn’t cauterized leaked out of the man’s stomach. The other soldier’s eyes widened as she tried to run away. She got about five feet before a blade went threw her chest.

“There is passion.” Azazel said as he calmly walked with him. “Passion can come from many different things. It is the force that drives a person that is the reason why people do things.” Azazel said. “Threw this passion you gain strength.” The bat said.

Callius recalled the blade from the soldier’s torso. The Solar blade flew into his hand. “Now Strength is simple to realize. Threw strength you gain Power. The Power to control, to go beyond your natural state. Which leads to Victory.” Azazel’s voice was cut off as a spear like thing nearly sliced threw Callius’s face.

Callius looked at the spear as it became logged in one of the walls. “You must be the new big brother.” Wanabu said. Callius looked and saw the dark-skinned man walking towards him. “You must be Wanabu the traitor.” Callius said. Callius lifted his hand to stop wanabu in his tracks. Wanabu continued to move foreward.

“Sorry that won’t work on me.” He said as he activated his crimson blade. He looked at the bat. “Who is that?” He asked.

“I’m just an observer.” Azazel said with a devilish grin on his face. Wanabu shivered. There was something wrong about that bat.

Wanabu looked at the man. From close up he seemed very familiar, but he couldn’t place it. Maybe if he wasn’t wearing that masked, he would. He knelt a little bit as his blade moved to a diagonal position. He watched his opponent. The masked man charged at him. Clearly the man relied a little too much on his telekinetic powers. Wanabu rolled behind him as he striked the man’s leg creating a small cut on him. The masked man limped a little bit as he turned around barley deflecting Wanabu’s quick diagonal strike. The masked man grunted as he pushed wannabu away from him. Wanabu got back onto his feet as he started to launch multiple strikes at the man.

Callius blocked the attacks and moved backwards grunting as the pain from the wound took effect. ‘Why wasn’t this man effected by his power. Clearly, he would have to come up with a better strategy to deal with him. He gritted his teeth as he side stepped wanabu and punched him in the face. Wanabu took a step back stunned from the pain as Callius swung at a downward angle. Wanabu barley recovered in time to block it. The force from the attack made Wanabu’s blade quiver a little bit before he kicked the man making him move back.

Callius looked at the man as he put his passion and strength into the blade. He barley felt the pain of his leg wound as he attacked Wanabu with everything he had. Wanabu likewise did the same,

………

Their duel lasted for what felt like hours as one man took advantage the other one stopped and reversed the situation. Around them sparks flew from the slashes that missed completely and destroyed the walls around them. Both men were near the end of their reserves as their movements became more sluggish.

Wanabu tried to attack as Callius swung his blade downwards. Wanabu cut threw the man’s mask not breaking the man’s flesh as Callius cut threw his arm making it drop to the floor. Wanabu breathed heavily as he looked at the arm and his saber that was on the floor. He then looked up and saw the mask fall off. The face underneath sent a shockwave threw Wanabu’s spine. The man was a near doppelganger for . “Jaden…” He said.

“No.” Callius said as he thrusted the blade into Wanabu’s chest. Wanabu body was unable to move . He used every bit of strenght he had left to reach into his pocket and raised his hand. Callius heard a small ticking sound. Callius looked over and saw a grenade in Wanabu’s hand. The grenade exploded sending both backwards.

Wanabu breathed heavily. His mind started to race first thinking of his grandmother who taught him about the Sky Farther. Uncle the man who taught him everything he knew about combat. Jaden his brother. Maybe not by blood but he still thought of him as one. And finally of Siri the woman he loved. His mind thought of their passionate night a week ago as he breathed his last.

Callius screamed in pain as his hand went to his face. “Relax.” Azazel said as it spit some liquid onto Callius’s face. “You’ll be safe.” The bat said as he picked him up and carried him back to his star fighter. “Threw victory your chains are broken.”

Last edited:
We Are Legion
To say Calast was in
Inhospitable would be an understatement. The atmosphere was made up of high doses of radiation and server eletrical storms, with a ground tempature that seemed to only be set at -100 degrees Fahrenheit and 300 degrees Not to mention the monsters that call Calast home.
The Mogwa Trade Agency (MTA) has laid claim to this God forsaken planet because of the minerals found all over the surface. Minerals that in abundance can create stronger ship hauls for the ITF fleet.

The Mogwas being the ever generous beings they are created air ships that loom all over the planet. These ships contain their employees.
Each day groups would drop onto the planets surface in pods. Each pod could hold ten people four protectors and five miners. The miners mined for the minerals while the protectors protected them
Group three's pod was about ready to drop to the surface. A large black man leaned against the wall with his head down. To some it would look like he was praying when in reality he was trying get past his hang over. Graves breathed heavily before starting to put the protective suite on.

Graves has been apart of The MTA for as long back as he could remember. Though he could remember only a few months. According to his supervisor he had a run in with an Adoth and lost his memory as a result.
After putting the armor on he walked into the pod. He was greeted by three other protectors. Each of them had on the same bulky suite. These suites where specifically made to protect them from the beasts that called this place home
Onyx_Guard_pose.png

Graves opened the pod door to see the other protectors were already there. As to not form attachments the MTA randomly picks which people do what. He saw from their armor that he was dealing with a human, Mogwa. Graves figured it was a supervisor. He's barley ever seen a Mogwa doing the ground work. And the last one was a Maxult.
"Good to see you could join us human." The Maxult said. It had a slightly feminine voice. Graves ignored the kitty and sat down beside the other human.
The other human tapped his foot as he waited patiently for the miners to arrive.

The miners unlike the protectors had minimum armor. Their suites were more inclined to protect from the climate rather than the monsters.

Once every one was onboard the pod it unclasped from the air ship and plummeted to the ground.
Graves watched the miners squirm a bit as they dropped towards the ground. Once they reached seven hundred feet from the ground the thrusters kicked in and slowed down their decent. Graves relaxes a little as they continued their descent.

Graves snapped to attention as he felt the pod rattle before he heard a loud bang. The lights in the pod turned off as the pod started to turn side ways it's speed increasing as it plummeted to the ground.

Graves eyes widened threw the mask
Those damn Mogwa dropped them into an electrical storm. Thinking fast Graves put on the restraints to minimize the impact to his body as the pod was hit again. This time the lightning blew a hole into the ship killing one of the minors instantly.
Graves closed his eyes as fear started to take a hold of him. Dying to some monster on the ground he could live with. Falling to his death in a metal pod was something else.

The third lighting bolt struck leading to part of the pod being blown off killing two more minors instantly.

As Graves prepaid for his death he thought of a beautiful woman with long red hair and a sharp pointed nose. A woman he couldn't recall ever meeting.
Narp Teno opened his eyes as he saw the wrecked pod. He breathed heavily as he looked threw the censors of his visor. The human stood up. If it wasn't for his bulky armor he would be dead or seriously injured.
He checked the others in the destroyed pod. The other human was alive but unconscious same went with the Mogwa. The Maxult had a piece of shrapnel pratruding from her neck. Her bio signs read negative. The remaining two minors bio signs read as negative. Narp let out a breath as he dragged the two living protectors out of the pod.

He went back into the pod and started to take the armor off of the corpses.
The MTA policy clearly states that all MTA non biological property must be brought back incase of death.Organics were replaceable technology was not. As he took off the Maxult's armor he couldn't help but think he recognized the her. Her grey and white fur looked familiar. As per regulations you were not allowed to reveal yourself to your team. That makes bonds and weakens the over all productivity of the crew. If you care about someone your judgement would be effected.

"What are you doing?" A voice from behind him said. Narp turned and saw the Mogwa looking at him. "My job sir." Narp said before looking away. It was improper to look at a Mogwa. Especially if it was a supervisor.

"What's your number." The Mogwa said as it walked near the man and looked at the fallen protector

"PT-55555" Narp said there was a slight chill in his voice as he looked over at the Mogwa.
"You can relax PT-55555." The Mogwa said. "I'm also a regular employee." The Mogwa helped take off the Muxalt's body armor
"I'm PT-7567." It daid

Narp's shoulders dropped as he got back to what was happening. "Are there any other survivor's?" PT-7567 said

"Just the three of us. You me and the guy I dragged out of here." Narp said. "The kitten might've survived if not for the shrapnel.

The Mogwa nodded before opening the locker and handing Narp a blaster riffle and pistol. Narp checked everything like a solider would.

"You former Military?" The Mogwa asked as he noticed how he did it.

Narp shook his head. "No sir been with the MTA my whole life. Even if I don't remember much." He said. "Call me Narp. It was the name the infirmary people called me. And it rolls off the tongue better that PT-55555"

"Cathu." The Mogwa said as he walked towards the unconscious Graves. He picked up one of Graves arms and started to drag him while Narp carried everything.

Graves looked up at the sky. It was full of stars. This was the most beautiful thing Graves ever saw. He breathed unfiltered air.
"Hello there " a voice said causing Graves to turn around and look what he saw he couldn't fathom. It was himself roughly a decade older and wearing nothing but a loin cloth. The older Graves handed him some fruit. "Eat up." He said

Graves looked at the fruit before taking a bite. It was sweet and nostalgic. He savored the juices. "Who are you." He asked as a little bit of the orange juice went down his lips. "Just a whisper of the past" the man said. He picked up a bear skinned water pouch and took a sip of the drink. He looked over at Graves. Care for a sip." Graves took the pouch and drank from it.

Graves eyes widened as he dropped the pouch. He proceeded to fall to his knees. He looked at the man who simply smiled. "Why" Graves muttered.
"So you can remember." And everything went black.

Wanabu." Graves said as he regained conciousness.He looked at the sky and saw that it was moving, or rather he was the one moving. "I can walk."Graves said before standing up. He saw the Mogwa let him go and collect some stuff from the other human.
Graves stood up and wiped the dirt off of his armor. He looked around for others. "Only the three of us." The human nodded.

"The miners armor wasn't able to protect them from the impact. And the other protector ended up with shrapnel in her throat." The human said.
Graves nodded he looked at the man's chest plate it showed the man's numbers. Each worker of the MTA had a number that they went by during work hours. While they all had names they where only allowed to refer to each other by their numbers "Alright PT-55555." He said reciting the man's number. He then looked at the Mogwa."PT-7567 care to explain what the plan is?" He asked.
The Mogwa nodded. "Well PT- 24601 we are currently heading to team seven's location to get evac. They should be a days walk from here
Graves nodded he walked to PT-55555 he grabbed his share of supplies. "Well let's start walking."

Many thousands of miles above them on the space station that overlooks the planet of Calast Mogwa Chief administrator Zular walked from his office to the bridge. "Status report." He said threw his translator as a big eyes seal like species looked at him. " Air ship 05 lost contact with their third team." The lower life form said. " We can confirm all but three of them were killed on impact." The lower life form pulled up the bio readings of team 3-05. Zalur let out a hiss causing his mouth tentacles to move up and down. "Why are the three of them together." The lower life form quivered as he tried to awnser the question. "They were just chosen by..." The lower life form's voice was cut off as Zalur fist went right into it's fragile mush of a skull. "Fire three torpedoes at ship five." Zalur said. The woman another one of the disgusting lower life form's nodded as she did as commanded like a good little slave. Three photon missles tore threw the airships pitiful shields destroying it instantly. Zalur then looked at a different console it read bio on it. "I want you to do a System Alpha."
"Yes my Lord." The console slave said.
Zalur turned around and went back to his office. "Keep me apprised of the situation. "
Narp lowered his head when he he heard a loud bang. He thought it was just some thunder but that hope died as he saw burning debris falling from the sky. He knew what it was instantly. He watched what was left of his home fall from the sky like a shooting star plumiting to the surface. He couldn't speak. He turned and saw his small team stare at the star as it hit the ground. They didn't have to say what they were feeling because they knew what each other were thinking.

Graves looked in the distance at the burning ship. He then looked back at his two companions. He had to be strong if not for himself than the others "This doesn't change anything. We can still meet up with..." His voice was cut off as their coms crackled

"This is MI- 3218 apart of team one." A feminine voice said. " Contacting airship three is anyone there?"
The three men looked at each other wondering who should speak. Their coms crackled again. "This is PT-10101" it was gruff voice yet it sounded frightened. "I'm apart of team four requesting immediate help. From any teams." It's voice was lowered as the sound of bullets filled the coms. "A pack of Serins raided our position. Two protectors and a minor our dead. I'm held up in a cave if anyone can hear me." He said as gun shots fallowed his voice.

Narp pressed his com. "This is P... Fuck it this is Narp Temo PT-10101 please send us your cordinants. "MI-3218 have your team meet us over there." He said before heading towards PT-10101's cordinants

Both Cathu and Graves looked at him. Then at each other. Both men nodded before heading towards him.
On airship one a Muxalt with grey and white fur woke up. She looked around wondering where she was, and who she was.
After running what felt like thirty minutes on Calast's rough turain the three survivers started to hear gunshots. The three of them moved faster until they reached the battle.
Seirns where a disgusting bi pedal monster with a body of a human with long claws for hands. They were eyeless and lanky standing at seven feet. The three of them took positions across the open field. They raised their guns and fired. The serins got pinned down from the gun fire that was coming from different directions. It took a while but eventually the siren pack was slain.
Narp moved forward as s he lowered his riffle. "Is PT-10101 in there?"He asnes. As he moved forward he caught sight of Graves and Cathu moving behind him like a rear guard.
"Call me Hamlet." A masculine voice from inside the cave said. The man came out of the cave. His helmet was further outwards and his body was round like a pig. "I'm Narp." Narp said

Uncle
Charles Stone a strapping sixteen year old finished packing his bag. His raven black hair was cropped to to only and inch above his scalp. "Are you ready?" He heard a voice said. He looked as his mother entered their room. "Yeah. He showed her his Blackard Legion mark. His mother [. /SPOILER]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back