• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
An alert sounded in a still dark room, followed by the screen of a data pod lighting up amongst the darkness. Shortly after this, a body stirred amongst the darkness and grunted softly before sitting up and looking over at the screen.

“...The hell...?”

Ezro reached over and scooped up the data pod to read the alert.

‘Contact on Bridge’

The Captain also took a moment to see the time and recognize that he had slept in way past his usual alarm. Looking over at the other side of his bed, he nudged a figured that had been resting next to him.

“Oi, Ally, we missed breakfast. We’d better get moving before people start to wonder where we are.”

With that said, the Captain promptly slipped out of bed and hurriedly began slipping his uniform back on. As he pulled his black and white patterned pants over his legs and waist, he glanced over at the still immobile figure which prompted him to smirk a bit as he thought on what had led up to this routine of sleeping in the same bed. It was a tad embarrassing on his end, given how he’d actually initiated it in his half asleep haze that same night Alice had scheduled a therapeutic massage with Bertha. Just before he had finally fallen asleep, he’d snatched up Alice’s wrist and in an almost childlike manner he asked her to stay with him. In his defense, he slept a lot better with her around. Call it his own personal sense of security if you will.

Ever since that night, this became a regular thing with it going back and forth between rooms as the weeks went on. All the while, Ezro had been careful about disabling security cameras whenever they moved about and did well to keep their little secret hidden from everyone else.

Tucking his white t-shirt into his pants and slipping on his Officers jacket, Ezro then stretched out his neck and proceeded to tie his hair back in its standard messy ponytail. Just before he was to turn to leave, Ezro turn to lean back over the bed and plant a soft kiss on Alice’s cheek.

“I’ll see you around, see if you can want some food from Sil for us. We can meet up on the bridge and eat together afterwards.”
animegirl20 animegirl20

"Unknown ship." A somewhat posh sounding voice said threw the speakers. " You are approaching a hostile vessel. Turn back now are prepare to die.

Jacen blinked. "Listen here ya bloody wanker. Tell ya fokin captain that Jacen Corr is asking to land." He said raising his voice a little bit.

The helms man gulped. "Ah captain Strider a Major Corr is asking to land."
Siren77 Siren77

Alice started to move when Ezro nudged her. She opened her eyes a little and nodded at what he said.

“Oi, Ally, we missed breakfast. We’d better get moving before people start to wonder where we are.”

"Uh-huh, that's nice." She then rolled around and closed her eyes again. Few mins later she felt Ezro kiss her cheek and she opened her eyes and looked up at him.

“I’ll see you around, see if you can want some food from Sil for us. We can meet up on the bridge and eat together afterwards.”

She smiled then yawned and stretched her arms. "Yep." She then closed her eyes again. A few mins after Ezro left, she suddenly sat up. "Wait what he say?" Alice reached over and grabbed her datapod and looked at the time. Oh yeah, it was past breakfast. She got out of bed and stretched again then left the room. No one seemed to be around luckily plus Alice walking around her PJs was a pretty normal thing for her. She headed to her room and got dressed and washed then headed to the kitchen.

She had just caught Sil in time before she got the Elevator. "Morning Sil. There wouldn't happen to be any breakfast left would there?"
Siren77 Siren77
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Sil paused, looked Alice up and down as if studying her. A sly grin appeared on her face, but she quickly stifled it and returned to her usual, neutral expression.

"Always," she said with a gesture toward the kitchen. "I had one of the droids set aside two plates." That sly grin returned for a brief moment. "I noticed you and and the captain were absent this morning, Miss White. I am sure you are quite hungry, after a long night. Please, help yourselves."

She really didn't care what Alice and Ezro did together behind closed doors, but the way they tried to hide and deny it was absolutely adorable.

animegirl20 animegirl20

"Always, I had one of the droids set aside two plates."

"Good! I'll be on my way then." She started to walk away but stopped after Sil spoke up again.

"I noticed you and the captain were absent this morning, Miss White. I am sure you are quite hungry, after a long night. Please, help yourselves."

Her cheeks went pink. She then shook her and turned around to look at Sil. "I'm not quite sure what you mean by that but I was up late on my data pod." Actually, that was true she had been on her data pod. Actually her and Ezro both were. She was showing him an old earth movie. Now, did anything happen after the movie? That's a secret that even the writer of this post doesn't know.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

“Oi! What the fuck are you doing Rogan?” The Captain questioned with a heavily irritated tone as he walked on the bridge and saw the man sitting at the controls.

The false helmsman gulped. "Ah captain Strider a Major Corr is asking to land."

“Oh for the love of, your job was to observe the ships monitors and report back to be should anything irregular happen! You weren’t supposed to touch the controls, you weren’t supposed to do anything to the ship, and you certainly weren’t supposed to access communications with ships! I don’t care who it is, you were no authorized to do this!”

“Oh come on Captain! I was bored! You left me here all night to study the ship!”

“Do you want to be a Helmsman someday?”

“Yes.”

“Then I suggest you follow my instructions and learn the slow and right way. You’re only seventeen, and have no experience piloting or communicating previously. So you’re Going to learn things the way I intend otherwise you’ll be back to scrubbing toilets. Am I understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good, now fall out and return to your standard duties. Seeing as Mr. Corr has returned, he’ll be in charge of you after this. So I suggest asking him nicely later to teach you more about piloting a vessel like this.”

With that said, Ezro approach the controls leaving Rogan to exit the Bridge. As the Captain pulled up the communications with Jacen, he promptly grinned at the Helmsman's technically old look.

“I wasn’t expecting a full military arrival. Looks like you have a lot to tell me about your vacation. Go ahead and pull into the flight deck, and have Al task a pair of engineers to look after your ship. You and I will talk later.”
Jagson Jagson

Jacen smiled a little bit. "Understood captain." He said. He looked over at his pilot. "Enter carefully." He said.

Roughly five minutes later the ship docked. Jacen stepped out. He was flanked by the five Nimerian troopers.
"Alright O'Donnell have the troops wait near the ship. I'll try and explain the situation to the captain and see where we can put you guys." He said to the short stocky woman who was the second in command of the squad.
"Yes sir." O'Donnell said as she instructed the squad. Jacen walked to the coms. " Al you mind sending a couple of your men to the flight deck to look after a shuttle." He asked before walking towards the bridge.
Siren77 Siren77 GolemGuy GolemGuy

Alejandras had been working most of the day in the engineering bay, only exiting to get breakfast. He'd been speaking with his major subordinates, his most trusted workers. They were talking about the sudden occurrence of security cameras going dead, and then coming back on, in specific and particular areas, they all had their suspicions. After receiving the comm from Jacen, he instructed a pair of lesser subordinates.

"Wayne, Barlowe, go look after Corr's ship, and don't touch anything. You two may be mechanical engineers, but I don't want you fucking with the Nimerian's ship, got it? Alright"

Alejandras switched back to the comm.

"Got two engineers coming to inspect your ship, if they take anything, just warn them that you'll come talk to me got it? Got it."

Alejandras continued along with his majors. They all knew it was obvious, despite his best attempts, Ezro had made something very obvious about something not wanting to be known by the rest of the ship's crew, and as the engineers and trusted caretakers of the ship and her systems, they were going to get to the bottom of this conundrum.

"Roger that." Jacen said as he continued walking. He flipped his com over to the squad's channel. "O'Donnell there's a couple of engineers coming your way. Make sure they don't touch anything they're not expose to." He said. He turned off his com as he walked into the bridge.

"Sir." He said to Ezro as he stepped inside. "It's good to see that you're in good health." He said before taking a few steps closer to the man

GolemGuy GolemGuy Siren77 Siren77

"You both awoke late, so I assumed you were up late," Sil said with an innocent shrug. "I will make no further assumptions beyond that." She briefly considered asking why Alice was blushing, but decided one jab per day was enough. She had gotten her daily hits in, so it was time to move on.

"Anyway, please see that the captain gets his breakfast as well. It is the most important meal of the day, after all." Sil smiled before stepping back into the elevator. She waved goodbye as the doors shut.

animegirl20 animegirl20

“You as well my friend!” Ezro said with a grin as he stepped closer to shake Jacen’s hand. “So, I assume he trip to Nimeria went well. Care to fill me in on all the various details?”

The Captain then returned to the controls and gestures for Jacen to take up one of the chairs close by.
Jagson Jagson

Jacen shook his hand before sitting in the copilot seat. "Long story short." He said. He let out a breath as he tried to recall everything that happened.

"Nimeria legally withdrew from the ITF. Though I doubt the ITF will stand by for long. I was able to face the ghosts of my past and rise above them." He pressed a button on his data pod showing Callius

" A new Alpha is in play. This masked figure tried to assassinate the ruling council. I was able to stop him but not before he killed the High Lord... my farther." He said he let out a breath. "I was unable to kill him. He seems to have some kind of telepathy."

"And lastly I became an honorary Major of the Free Nimerian Defense Force, and given command of the Hell Cats." He flipped to pictures of the six people who came with him.

Siren77 Siren77

Last edited:
“I see,”

Ezro spoke softly as he analyzed the information Jacen had given to him, and immediately felt empathy for the mans situation. But saying something about it and trying to apologize for what happened wouldn’t change these events. So it was better to take the Helmsmans mind off of the downside.

“Well, it must be a new experience, being involved in the resistance and taking your home world back from the ITF. But I have to wonder, if you’ve been granted the rank of major and now have a small crew of your own then why return here? Surely your responsibilities to the Free Nimerian Defense Force don’t involve wandering the system with a bunch of pirates?”

Jagson Jagson

Simple." He said as a small grin appeared on his face. "The high council wants us to make waves. If other planets see that Nimeria had seceeded and are secure than other planets will revolt against the ITF. Their power will start to diminish" He said. "Plus I told them I have obligations here."
Siren77 Siren77

Ezro frowned, “Well regardless of your obligations here, I hope it is understood that my crew will have no such involvements in the revolution or the Nimerian Defense Force. You and your crew of six can do as you please, but the missions I partake in and the bounties I hunt will not be in the name of any of your planets wishes. It’s nothing personal, I just don’t want our people mixed up in a full scale confrontation like a revolt.”

He leaned against the wall and looked Ezro dead in the eyes. "That's understandable sir. Nor would I do anything to interfere with a mission. My crew is here as back up. Nothing more." He said before cracking his neck. "Anyways what's been going on?"

Ezro nodded his head before turning his attention back to the controls.

“Good, then we are at an understanding. That said, given your new responsibilities to your new crew I think the Helmsman title might be in the way of it all. I think I’ll put you as Unit Major, that way you have full control over your six members as well as you will now be in charge of aiding the select members of my crew in combat training. With how the Alphas still posing a threat on this crew, it’s in their best interest to know how to fight and fend off any foe they might encounter. Thus from here on out, I’ll be taking the reigns of my ship.”

“As for what’s been going on, not much. We’ve just been lying low for the past long while. I’m holding off on going out on another mission until I know for sure we aren’t going to be pursued by any ITF operatives on our journeys. Such might be the case from here on until at the very least another week.”

Jagson Jagson

The elevator doors opened and Sil emerged onto the bridge, where she found Ezro speaking to a strange man. She slowed for a moment, soaking in the conversation before approaching them. It took many seconds for her to realize the man was Jacen. So, he went through with it after all? she thought with a slight grin. he had always looked rather bland to her, as most humans do. And he still does... but at least this is his face, not some mask to hide behind.

"You are going to put this fool in charge of combat training?" she said to Ezro as she strode up to them and looked Jacen up and down. "I seem to recall him losing a hand. Did anyone else lose a hand in that battle? No? Didn't think so." She was only teasing, of course, but it felt good to do so.

Siren77 Siren77 Jagson Jagson

Jacen nodded. "If you ever need a break let me know." He said before turning to look at Sil.

"Good to see you too Princess Fish. If I recall you stopped fighting Siri. If she was giving it her all well... Who knows what might've happened" He said before turning back to Ezro.
"Give me a list of who needs training. I'll start up a regiment for them.""

Siren77 Siren77 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Alejandras sat in the Counsel Table in the engineering bay, discussing the current problems with certain cameras on the Titan with his majors.

"There's gotta be some correlation, these things don't just happen on their own. Either the security systems are jacked, we've been hacked, or someone on his ship is fucking with them. These things cannot be taken lightly." Stated Angie , an electrical engineer.

"For all we know, there's an ITF agent on this vessel!" Bellowed Matthews, a mechanical engineer, who then slammed his open palm on the table.

Chelise rose from their seat at the counsel table, looking directly at Alejandras. "Al, bring Ezro here, now."

Cyril sighed and furrowed his brows. "We still don't know if this is just a bug with the camera systems, we don't need to cause hysteria."

Michael, a chemical engineer spoke, pointing a finger at Cyril. "The stakes of this are too high to ignore, if there's an ITF Implant on this ship, we outta deal with 'em."

"Al, call ezro down here now, we need to fully discuss this matter, and get everything sorted." Declared Katie, a neurological engineer, her prosthetic limbs pulsating as she spoke.

Alejandras sat at the far end of the table, the six of his majors awaiting his answer. He finally spoke, his elbows down on the table and his fingers interlocked. He activated a microphone connecting to the ship's comm system.
"Captain Ezro Strider, please report to the conference room in the engineering bay, we have a matter with the ship's security system to discuss."

“Will do, thank you Jacen. I’ll send you the list later on, first I gotta see who all needs it.”

Soon, Silmaris entered the Bridge and immediately began talking shit with the Major which prompted Ezro to chuckle. Some things never change and it was best he not get in the way of them. Suddenly, the Comms alerted the captain to report to the Engineer Bay which prompted his eyebrows to furrow.

‘The fucks going on now?’

Never a peaceful moment. Ezro cleared his throat before looking at the two with a smirk.

“I’ll leave you two to catch up. Looks like Al’s causing more issues in the Bay. I’ll see you both later.”

That said, the Captain made the walk out of the Bridge and onto the lift where he took a quick ride down to the bottom level where the Engineering Bay was located. Walking into the room, he saw the collective presence of the higher Engineers gathered together with Al.

“What appears to be the issue Al? Why’ve you dragged me down here with all the nerds?”
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Jagson Jagson GolemGuy GolemGuy

"Ezro, we'd like to discuss the fact that one fifth of the ship's security cameras have began to randomly shut off power, as such we suspect at worse that an ITF agent is posing as a crew member of this ship, and has hijacked the ship's power grid, jeopardizing the integrity of this vessel." Alejandras explained, as Angie slipped a map of what cameras have gone out and when the cameras were shut off and then back on.

"If this were the case, the cohesion of The Titan could disintegrate. We regret to inform you that it seems that this possible agent could have entered your room at some point. We contacted you because we don't want to cause a mass hysteria, which could further disintegrate the Titan's cohesion as a crew." Alejandras continued. "We already have our suspicions, three probable candidates."

Alejandras pushed a folder towards Ezro. In it contained portfolios of three of the grunts. There was not much information on them, and much of the information was blacked out. "We do not want to reveal the information of the individuals in question before the cause of the sudden camera malfunctions is determined, as to not decrease morale or trust."

‘SON OF A BITCH! Why!!? Why the fuck did these people HAVE to look into this of all things?! Couldn’t focus on the major projects at hand, NO! Let’s look at a bunch of shitty ass camera blackouts! Let’s spoil Ezro’s secret! Fuck!’

In truth, Ezro knew it would’ve had to happen at some point. But fortunately he wasn’t foolish as to not prepare stories in advance on the matter. He flashed a cheeky smile at Alejandras and leaned on the table, looking at the man dead in the eyes.

“Oh that’s no ITF operative, and it’s no other form of malicious user. No, it was me the whole time Al. And you want to know why I’ve been doing it?” Ezro raised a finger and pointed at the Wahlru, “Because I know just how much you like to snoop around and watch everyone on the Cams. I’ve caught you before, and I’ve monitored your activity on your Data Pod. And it’s not just you, but every single one of you Engineers present. Every last one of you have been peaking on the cameras to spy on everyone else. So naturally I took it upon myself to rig my Data Pod to sometimes spastically cause the Cams to go out. Sometimes in random locations, other times right where I am. All in the name of disrupting your ability to know what’s going on with everyone all the time.”

“Of course the question you probably have now is if I’ll cease my antics now that you know. Nope! I’m gonna keep doing it until you punks stop snooping around on everyone else’s personal business! The occasional monitor of the ship is fine, but constantly every day? Not so.”

Ezro wasn’t lying, he really had been irritated by how much he knew people had been accessing the Camera feed. And so this was a perfect story as to what was really going on. But if worse came to worse, he could always to the route of blackmail with anyone nosy enough to figure out what was going on.
GolemGuy GolemGuy

"Ezro, I command around thirty people every day to make sure this ship doesn't collapse within itself, explode, fly into the next sun, or go dead in the middle of space. Do you know why we monitor the security system Ezro?" Alejandras visibly became angry, as did the rest of the present company. "Because it's our fucking job. Do you know how many resources were burnt by your little fucking bitch-ass stunt? We've been awake for ten hours Ezro, ten fucking hours because you didn't want us doing our job!" Alejandras slammed his fist on the table, and a metallic bang resonated, making it through the entirety of the ship.

"You gave us the job of making sure this fucking heap of metal doesn't crumble beneath our feet, and you, the jackass, decide to jeopardize the entire fucking system, Ezro, tell me how this fucking ship is supposed to fucking run when the fucking captain is ruining the entire fucking system, you son of a bitch!" Alejandras yelled. Ezro's little 'stunt' had just caused him several hours of tracking data, pushing pens, and stressing most of the engineering team.

Al sighed heavily, and furrowed his brows. "Ezro, just fuck off, I've been awake for too long to deal with any of your jackass fucking bullshit."

‘Well, on a list of the number of ways this confrontation could’ve gone. This has got to be the worst.’ Ezro thought gruffly in his brain. ‘Al’s not normally one to scold, he really must be sleep deprived. Whelp, he’ll get over it. Besides I know what I’m doing.’

Ezro couldn’t help but roll his eyes ever so subtly as Al continued on ranting to the Captain about his ‘bitch ass stunt.’ Once the Warhlu was temporarily finished he interjected.

“Oi, Al, would you cool it? It’s a simple prank is all. You think I would’ve done it if I knew it was going to jeopardize our ship and the people onboard? Fuck no! While the Cameras are on your area of responsibility, they are NOT your primary method of monitoring the ship. It has many many many sensors and nodes all over the damn place that could tell you if an air conditioning duct was blowing air too far to the left. This system is not reliant on cameras, and neither are any of you. What it sounds like you’re ranting to me about is how you can’t be as lazy as usual instead of checking the feedback on the ship like normal.”

"Ezro, just fuck off, I've been awake for too long to deal with any of your jackass fucking bullshit."

The Captain grunted in reply. “Whatever, I apologize for the inconvenience of time and resources burnt into by my ‘Jackass Fucking Bullshit.’ As you were tel-Murkuntelli.”

That said, Ezro turned about face and left the Engineer bay with his boots being the only noise echoing in the room.

“Who the hell does he think he is? Hollering at me like I’m some kind of fucking child?” Ezro ranted to himself once the Lift doors had closed fully. “Tch, whatever.” He repeated, “He’ll get over it soon enough. I knew what I was doing.”
GolemGuy GolemGuy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back