• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alzo's clothes turned completely black as sunglasses appeared on it's face. "What if I told you that all of you are characters in some sort of roleplay series?" He said.

For a moment, Ezro was filled with an unfathomable existential dread. It was a strange concept and for a moment he almost believed it, though that was probably the sleep depravation in his brain talking.

An annoyed look spread across his face as he grabbed a spare coffee mug and the clip board Kal had been carrying. Once again the little freak was scooped up into the mug and Ezro pinned down the exit with the back side of the clip board

“I don’t care what consequences follow, I’m going to kill this thing.”
Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard GolemGuy GolemGuy

Alice made her way quickly to the bridge. She was having a couple of ideas on how help the captain sleep. Though he might of tried these ideas. She wasn’t quite sure. When she made it there bursted in. “Hey Ezro! I think I might.be...able.....to help..........Uh what’s going on here? What Are you killing?” Alice said as she walked up to the group.
Jagson Jagson
Bard Bard Bard Bard
GolemGuy GolemGuy
Siren77 Siren77

"I was joking." They said as it slammed both sides of the mug. "You really think you can kill me like this. You think I allowed that no name wannabe main character to figure out my weakness. " He laughed. "Let me go and I won't bother you."

“Oh, Alice! You’re just in time. The specimen we gathered from Little Child’s remains has become sentient and is really getting on my nerves, so I’m on my way to fry it in the microwave. Or I might freeze it, I’m not sure quite yet.”

With that said, Ezro cut past her and began walking toward the lift to head to the kitchen.

“If you want to see the show then come along! And keep talking you little shit! You’re just making me move faster!”
Jagson Jagson
Bard Bard Bard Bard
GolemGuy GolemGuy
animegirl20 animegirl20

"Fine kill me." Alro said. " Just know that You won't see the last of me. I'll be back." He said as he sat in the mug. "I think I'll sell you all to the Mouse Empire. When they're done with you. You won't recognize who you are anymore."

Last edited:
Alice blinked as she watched Ezro quickly begin to leave. To be honest He seemed a little out of it. “Ezro wait up!” She said as she caught up to him. “If it’s just going to come back don’t you think we ought to listen to see what it’s going to say? Plus maybe you should slow down and think for a moment before you make sleep deprived decisions.”
Siren77 Siren77
Jagson Jagson

“I may be sleep deprived but I assure you I have given this decision plenty of that, I’ve even decided to use the microwave. All this little thing has to say is nonsense, and seeing as we have no analytical use for it I want to test how great of influence from Microwaves it cane take.”

Ezro vigorously shook the slimy shits prison before continuing toward the lift.
Jagson Jagson
Bard Bard Bard Bard
GolemGuy GolemGuy
animegirl20 animegirl20

Silmaris sat in the cafeteria, pretending to read her datapod. Every couple of minutes, she would swipe to another page. Maxxon had sent her over a thousand pages of images, text, and even audio logs about Sauphira. She had poured over all of it, but that’s not what she was doing right now. Today, she was studying a different kind of enemy.

Emily Brown was an average-looking girl. Sil had no idea how old she was. She looked like she should be in high school or something, but was obviously older than that. She had one of those faces that is easily forgotten. Blonde, but sort of looked like a brunette. Brown eyes. Thick glasses too big for her face. Short enough to get lost in a crowd. She was shy and tended to slip away when more than two or three people were in the same room.

If I were going to plant a spy on a pirate ship… Sil thought as she watched-without-watching. Emily was at a table on the far end of the room, on her laptop computer. She was always on that damned computer or had it tucked under her arm everywhere she went. She worked in engineering, as a systems analyst and codebreaker. She had joined the crew shortly after Sil and, even though nothing about her seemed suited to the pirate life, her hacking skills came in handy.

Because stealing an ITF battlecruiser is the easy part. Breaking the military-grade encryption on its software so it can receive updates from the ITF’s servers… ah, now that takes a professional touch. Despite her innocent girl-next-door appearance, Emily had a criminal record. There was a huge bounty on her head for hacking into ITF databases.

Well, ain’t that convenient, Sil thought as she stood up, crossed the room, and took a seat across from her new best friend. She waited for some kind of reaction, but the girl just kept typing away on her computer.

“I’m going to cut right to the chase,” Sil said, calmly. “Are you a spy?”

Emily glanced up over the edge of her computer screen. “Huh?”

“Are. You. A. Spy.” Sil said, as if talking to an idiot.

“I… w-what? No, of c-course n-not! How would I even-”

“This is your first and only chance to come clean,” Sil said, her tone very serious. “I won’t ask again, Emily.”

“I already told you, I’m n-”

Sil lunged across the table and slammed her face on the tabletop. She grabbed the poor girl in a headlock and pressed a knife to her throat as she forced her to look at the laptop screen. “If you’re not a spy, then why the hell are you watching everything I do on my datapad?” she said, pressing Emily’s face to the screen, which mirrored the screen of Sil’s datapad. All of Maxxon’s data was there, as well as folders with backdoors to everyone else’s information.

“I-I just do it for fun,” Emily whimpered as tears streamed down her face. She sniffled as snot and mucus ran from her nose. “I never sent it to nobody, I promise.”

“And you never will,” Sil said as she pressed the knife to her throat.

“I’m a computer hacker. What else am I s’posed to do on this stupid ship?” Emily said. She was bawling like a baby now. "I can't shoot or fight or-"

“It ain’t my job to entertain you. You can take a long walk out the fucking airlock for all I care,” Sil said as she released her and shoved her onto the floor. Emily curled up in the fetal position and rocked back and forth, still crying. Sil switched on the chainsaw blade of her knife and began carving up the laptop, sending bits of glass and plastic and shattered microchips raining down on the poor girl, who was repeatedly begging her to stop.

“Get up,” Sil said as she grabbed her by the collar and yanked her to her feet. “I said get the fuck up. I’m not done with you.”

“Please don’t kill me. Please don’t kill me. Plsdontkillme…”

“Move,” Sil said as she shoved her toward the kitchen. “I ain’t gonna kill you, but if you don’t move your ass, I will hurt you.”

“Please, ma’am. Please, Miss Silmaris. I’m not a spy. I promise, I’m not a-”

“You don’t know that any more than I do,” Sil said as she dragged the girl toward the kitchen, with the knife in one hand and a fistful of Emily's hair in the other. “But I know how to find out. For your sake, I hope you’re right.”

Siren77 Siren77
Jagson Jagson
GolemGuy GolemGuy
Bard Bard Bard Bard
animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Jacen turned the auto pilot on before grabbing his data pod. He flipped threw some news. He shook his head as he looked at the space dock they where heading to. He checked to see if any of the ships where heading towards Nimeria. He smiled when he saw one.

Jacen procceded to type in a number in his pod message system.
"Fel it's Jaden. I'm coming home." He typed before sending the message.

The mug remained silent

Ezro stepped aboard the lift and waited for everyone else before having the machine take them down to the middle floor where the Kitchen was.

“I tried, but a regular dosage for a human doesn’t work for me. But I dare not take any more and risk poisoning myself.”

The Captain felt bad for how much he’d been bugging his crew with his antics late into the early hours of the morning, but Alice had gotten the worst of it. So the fact that she was trying to help either meant she didn’t completely hate him for disturbing her own sleep and wanted to help, or she did and just wanted him to finally go back to being a somewhat normal yet still far from decent person.
Jagson Jagson
Bard Bard Bard Bard
GolemGuy GolemGuy
animegirl20 animegirl20

"The Mouse Empire." Parroted Kal Rezd pointedly. She pinched the bridge of her snout and shook her head; if Ezro was to kill it, it was clearly asking for it.

"Hmm yeah I guess so...well alright then! I think I might have an idea! But uh it'll have to wait until your done with that thing." Alice was kind of annoyed but she was also worried. It was a mixture of both. Plus she was determined to finally get a full night sleep without interruptions.
Siren77 Siren77
Jagson Jagson

Fleet Admiral Theros stood in the pouring rain. An ITF style Corvette descended from the sky. He took a few steps back as the ship landed in front of him.
The docking bay doors opened as three people ran out. 'They're scared.' Theros deduced. Behind the people twelve pale figures ran out. The paled caught up with the normal looking people and started to tear them up.

Theros kept his eyes straight as a woman with blonde hair and dark red eyes walked out. "Little Sister I presume." Theros said. From behind him he heard the pain and agony of the non pales.
"Fleet Admiral Theros." She said before curtsying. "It's nice to meet you." Theros handed her a small canister of purple blood. "Sorry it's not fresh." He said. Little sister smiled as she took the canister.
"It's alright. What do you require of me?" She said Poping open the canister and started to drink Sitikah's blood.
"For starters you're Big Sister now." She looked at him and nodded. "Let's go inside." He said

“Right, sounds like a plan then.”

Ezro stormed off with the mug in hand, leading the way down the hall toward the Kitchen. As he flung the doors open, he stopped right in the doorway to see Silmaris dragging the girl named Emily by the hair with a knife in their hand.

“Oi! The fucks going on here Sil?”
Jagson Jagson
Bard Bard Bard Bard
GolemGuy GolemGuy
animegirl20 animegirl20
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

“There is a possibility I am wrong about all of this,” Sil said as she waited for an enormous pot of water to boil. “This could be one big misunderstanding. If so, I will find some way to make it up to you, Emily. I assure you, I take no joy in this. I am actually a very nice person, once you get to know me.” She smiled for a brief moment, before her face became deathly serious once more. “But I really don’t think I’m wrong about this.”

Emily was cowering in the corner, with three of the kitchen droids around her. The sharp little spider legs could stab her to death at a moment’s notice if she tried to run out the door. She had finally stopped crying, but was trembling in fear.

“Please, I’m not a spy,” the girl said. “Look at me. Do you really think I’d lie to you?”

Sil sighed. “The Tymari are masters of disguise. But, even among my people, there are those who take it to a whole other level. True masters of the art of deception, so skilled they can even deceive themselves.” She dipped a thermometer in the water. “Have you ever heard of House Illumar? The Hidden house? The House of Shadows?”

Emily slowly shook her head.

“Among the noble houses of Tymar, Illumaris is known for being the most devious and secretive,” Sil explained. “It was they who embraced the ITF and undercut the power of House Tymar, the greatest royal bloodline. It is their assassins who murdered my family, distant relatives of House Silmaris.” She shut off the stove and turned to get a bowl from the cupboard. “Assassins of House Illumar don’t just change their appearance. They change everything. They are psychologically conditioned to be someone else. The transformation is so complete, that even water will not make them revert to their true form. You could be sending intelligence to the ITF and don’t even know it.”

Emily began to laugh, which earned her a spiteful glance from Sil. “This is a joke, right?” the girl said. “Where’s the hidden camera? You guys can come out now. Haha. You got me! Very funny, captain. Nice one, Al. Did Cyril put you up to this? Is this because I ate his sandwich last week? I told him I’ll make another one… I just… haven’t gotten around to it… yet… but… ummm…” She suddenly bolted for the door.

Sil was on top of her almost instantly and had the girl in a chokehold, with the knife at her throat again. “You should thank me,” she hissed in her ear. “Because, if I’m right, Emily Brown is a fucking myth. I want to see the real you… so I can look into your eyes as I rip your fucking entrails out.”

She started dragging her toward the stove, just as the doors burst open and Al, Kal, and Alice arrived.

“Oi! The fucks going on here Sil?” Ezro exclaimed

"Looks like....she's about to torture information out of her...maybe unless she's got weird kinks." Alice shrugged. "But seriously what are you doing with poor Emily?"

“I prefer to keep my kinks out of the kitchen,” Sil said. “How about you people either go back to whatever useless bullshit you were doing or get over here and help hold her down.”

“Help me,” Emily wheezed. “She’s crazy!”

Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20 GolemGuy GolemGuy Bard Bard Bard Bard

Jacen whistled as he casually walked threw the auxiliary hallway. Even if he was recovering he still preferred going the long way instead of taking an elevator. He stopped at the mess hall figuring he could get a quick bite.
He walked into the room and saw Sil torturing one of the engineers and the the rest of the core group watching. "Nope." He said as he turned around and started to walk away.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Siren77 Siren77 Bard Bard Bard Bard animegirl20 animegirl20 GolemGuy GolemGuy

Ezro stood stunned for a moment as he watched what was about to transpire. Emily’s pleads mixed with Silmaris’ intentions conflicted with him but in the end he came to a resolve in himself.

“Im sorry Emily, but” He stepped closer and locked eyes with the fearful woman. “Sil’s judgement is one I cannot question. Her analytical capabilities into disguises and facades far exceed my own, due to her experience with shapeshifters and those who were bred to hide in plain sight. If you aren’t lying then you have nothing to fear, I’ll only let Silmaris’ methods go to the extent of seeing if her hunch is right. But as much as I’d like to believe she isn’t, that is rarely the case.”

The coffee mug was set upside down with the clipboard still holding it so that the little shit inside wouldn’t have a chance of escaping. Ezro then took the reigns of pinning the woman down, with his strength though he did his best not to hurt her. This would keep Sil’s hands free.

“Carry our whatever it is you need to do, Silmaris. Though I implore you to make it quick, this’ll be a difficult circumstance to explain to those outside of our inner circle.”
Jagson Jagson
Bard Bard Bard Bard
GolemGuy GolemGuy
animegirl20 animegirl20
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

"Hello" Alzo said. "Where's my radiation filled death." He said. "Oh well maybe next time." He said as he touched the glass and clip board. He concentrated as both objects became slime and was absorbed by him. He became bigger. "I'll see myself out." He said as a fedora formed on his head. He tipped it and mooned walked out of the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back