• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jacen lead the Hell Cats to the highest deck on the ship. "Alright maggots here's what's going to happen." He said as he addressed his men. " Not every planet is the same. Each one has a slightly different gravity field." He looked at O'Donnel and Skits knowing that they both have been off planet before. " I have modified this deck so that it is twenty percent denser than that of Nimeria's gravity. " I want all of you to run two full laps around the deck in your SCAs (Standard Combat Armor). They all nodded before going onto the deck. Jacen stayed behind and watched them. He noted how slow they where going.
Mac McGregor the older of the brothers breathed heavily. This was not what he thought it was going to be like. He turned and looked back at his spikey haired brother and smiled a little bit. Atleast there was something he did better than his younger brother. He looked forewords and saw O'Donnel and Patrick leading the group. He continued running as he wondered why there was so much clutter around the deck

Lance felt like he was running for hours. The heavy gravity was hurting every joint in his body. The heavy armor, rifle and pistol on top of that wasn't helping in the least. He was at back of the pack along with the pilot. He looked down at his watch when he finished the first lap. The lap took him roughly forty minutes to complete. He groaned in pain as he tried to pick up the pace.
Jacen whistled. He looked at his data pod and saw that they had all finished the first lap. " Lowest time was fifty three minutes not bad for their first go around." He thought before pressing a button. Eight red dots appeared on the screen.
"What the frack." He heard McCollum say before his green dot disappeared. "Shame I though he would've last longer." Jacen said.
Mac saw a red blaster bolt flying straight towards him. He did his best to reach one of the piles of clutter. A bolt fired right into his leg as he fell behind it. He pulled against the gravity as he pulled his gun out and started to fire at the assailant. He heard a grunt and a body fall. He checked his read out and saw that the shuttle jock's vitals were in the red. " Frack." He said he tried to get up but his wound was keeping him down. "Anyone still alive." He shouted. As he said that the room erupted in blaster fire. He saw blaster fire going both ways. He checked the pod again and saw the Vifolet was in the red. " Lance I think we should do a Valusha." He said.

Lance heard his brother and nodded. "Alright lay down cover fire." He said docking as he put a new clip into his riffle. 'Guess this was neseasary after all.' He thought. He saw blaster fire erupting from an area roughly three feet ahead of him. Within seconds all of the enemies fire power went to that area. Lance stood up and tried to run as he fired his weapon at where he believed the attackers where coming from. He was able to get a few steps in before being fired upon The bolts hit his chest and hip. The SCA locked down making him fall to the ground. He looked and saw a bolt fire where mac was at.

O'Donnel cursed as she unloaded every last bolt at the robots that interrupted her jog. She should've known that Corr was planning on something like this. Two robots stood above her. They lowered their weapons and fired at her immobilizing her immediately.
Jacen shook his head. "Three kills, all whipped." He put the robots on standby as he turned the gravity back to normal. "Once you guys have recovered meet me in the docking bay.

As per usual, Alice was right. Despite Ezro’s attempts at progress with his hesitations and paranoia, he’d drug himself back to square one in trying to hide everything. He could only laugh as he ran a hand through his red hair before looking back over at Alice.

“It’s not you being kidnapped that I’m worried about, I know you’d give them hell and as would I if I had to rescue you. But if anything ever happened where you.... died, everything would collapse for me again. Because this time I wouldn’t have you to pull be back from the rubble and keep pushing me forward. But, I suppose you’re right in saying that nothing bad will happen. We’ve always been able to look out for one another, and that’ll never change.”

“Anyways as for telling everyone, we don’t need to make a big deal about it but we won’t need to hide as much anymore. I’ll stop blocking the camera feeds so Al doesn’t have a fucking hernia over it and we don’t have to sneak off like we have been. We’ll be more open but we don’t need to tell everyone, they’ll figure it out for themselves.”

Ezro pulled out his data pod, recognizing that it was only the later hours of the morning. They still had a whole half of a day with nothing eventful to keep them busy.

“I think it’s high time we look for another mission. Everyone seems to be a bit more on edge lately, which leads me to believe we need to get the blood pumping again.”

The Captain leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on Alice’s lips before standing from the table.

“Come with me to the briefing room. I’m gonna gather everyone up and we’ll discuss what we should do.”

That said, the Captain stowed away to the different sector of the top floor and entered the briefing room where he first shot out a message to everyone.

‘Meet in the briefing room if you want in on the next mission. We need to discuss our game plan. This takes priority over all other projects.’

Ezro then plugged in his data pod to the hologram display and loaded up the feed of missions and began looking through them all. Looking for potential candidates.
animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Jagson Jagson GolemGuy GolemGuy Bard Bard Bard Bard

Jacen started to walk with his troops. He was going to lecture them about team work and tactics. He heard the ping of his data pod and looked down. He saw that there was a message. He looked over at O'Donell. " Get these men some assigned jobs. I'll be back in a little while. " He said as he walked away.
"Frackin bastard." McCollem said. "He had us do that whole fracking thing and he doesn't even...." Before he could finish O'Donnel slugged him making him fall down again. " We need to work on team work. We where terrible out there."

Jacen went the long route to the briefing room. He saw Ezro and nodded before taking his regular seat. "What do you have for us Cap."
Siren77 Siren77

Alice smiled glad to see he agreed with her. "See now you don't have to be so stressed out in trying to hide it. Though I have to admit it was kind of fun haha."

“I think it’s high time we look for another mission. Everyone seems to be a bit more on edge lately, which leads me to believe we need to get the blood pumping again.”

"Good I'm ready for another mission," Alice said as she stretched her arms. Ezro then leaned over and kissed her then stood up and told her to come with him to the briefing room. Alice nodded and followed up to the briefing room. Alice sat down and pulled out her data pod as they waited for the others to come. So far only Jacen had made it. As Alice was staring at her pod she started to wonder if everyone had a favorite type of mission. She likes thievery jobs personally. That and she was really good at them.
Siren77 Siren77
Jagson Jagson
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
GolemGuy GolemGuy
Bard Bard Bard Bard

Alejandras, who had just gotten a sizable cup of a mixture between a small amount of booze and coffee, contacted Chelsie to send a small band of engineers to fix Jaden's problem. Alejandras took a nice, long drink of his concoction, and was about to take another before he was contacted by Ezro. He was bitter for a moment, before the alcohol and caffeine entered his system. Alejandras from then on was much more passive and relaxing in his attitude.

Al made his way towards the briefing room from the engineering bay, carrying the mixture in his left hand. He staggered slightly down the halls, at one point almost tripping. Huh, that alcohol was stronger than expected. He sauntered down closer to the briefing room, and plopped himself down in a chair, still with the concoction in hand.

Sil stared at her datapod for a moment, reading Ezro's message over and over in her head. With a slight grunt of annoyance she trudged back to the elevator for what seemed like the millionth time before deciding to take the stairs instead. Along the way, she stopped by the kitchen to have a tea party with her droids pour herself a cup of coffee, before continuing on her journey up to the bridge.

Once there, she paused to 'admire' what Ezro had done to the table. She just stood there, staring at the hole while she took a sip of her cold coffee, then strolled into the conference room and took a seat at the briefing table, like usual.

Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20 GolemGuy GolemGuy Jagson Jagson

Once everyone was seated in the room, Ezro greeted them all one by one before glancing over at the hologram display.

“Actually Jacen, this isn’t about what I have for you. Rather what you all wish to participate in. This time, given I have no direct needs or necessities, this mission is entirely up to you all to discuss and decide. You all will dictate what we do next and where we go. I know you all have your preferences of type and monetary minimum, so let’s hear some ideas please.”

animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Jagson Jagson GolemGuy GolemGuy Bard Bard Bard Bard

There was a ringing from Al's Datapod, it was a series of robotic beeples and clicks. "Ah shit, sorry" said Al as he checked on his datapod. On the screen was the name 'Uteleses'. "Oh, gotta take this. I'll be outside." He said as he sauntered over to the door of the briefing room. From inside, despite his best attempts, most of Al's conversation could be heard.

"Ute! It's been ages, how you holding up?" Al's voice was filled with nostalgic energy as he talked.
There was a brief pause as the person from the other end spoke.
"Alright."
There was another pause, however, this one much longer, and a subtle tone difference in Al's voice could be heard.
"Okay...?"
The next pause was shorter, and as it ended, there was a sharp gasp from Al.
"...what?" Al's voice was sounded shocked, trembling as he spoke.
A much longer pause between the caller and Al, however, while barely audible, Al kept muttering "no, no no, no..." in a melancholy tone, and a lump in his throat could've been heard as he spoke.
"That's... that's not possible..."
This time, the caller could've been heard speaking "Al, I'm sorry, but he's gone Al..."
Alejandras spoke, but fragments of sobbing could have been heard. "No, no, no no.... no, no!"
Again, the caller could've been heard. "Al, Segondras is dead."
Al's voice was much more powerful, as so was his sobbing as he spoke. "Why, Ute, why! I told him to stop, 'why don't you settle down like Pert and Joli?' but no, no no no, he had to keep going!" At the end, Al's voice grew sullen, and aggressive.
Before the caller of the other end could've responded, Al shut off his Datapad, and slumped against the wall.

Last edited:
“Oh uh, alright we’ll wait for you.”

Ezro stayed as he watched Al stand up and leave. Due to his loud voice, the conversation between himself and the once called Ute could be heard as if he were right next to them all. The longer it went on, the more dread filled Ezro’s gut. Al was obviously distressed, and the captain wasn’t sure why until he heard the mentioning Segondras. Immediately the name rung a bell as Al’s paternal twin, and lifelong friend he had left behind when he joined up with Ezro’s crew... and now he was dead.

For a while he wasn’t sure what to do. Just wait for Al to return? Go outside and try to console him? Neither of those would prove very... beneficial to Al’s well being. But he needed someone to be there, Ezro knew all too well that suffering alone brought only damnation on ones soul. Without a word, he set his data pod down and walked out of the room as well, and found Al simply standing there after the phone call he had just made.

“Al.... I, um, are you.... are you gonna be okay, mate? Is there anything I can do for you?”
GolemGuy GolemGuy

So, he was letting them pick the next mission? Sil, who usually had immaculate posture, slumped a little lower into her seat as she mulled over her options. She still hadn't told Ezro about Sauphira. She hadn't told him about the message from her old boss, Maxxon. She hadn't told him she'd made contact with a verified mole planted on their ship. There was so much she hadn't brought to him, so much that really needed to be dealt with before it spiraled out of control.

But, after that shit show a few minutes ago, now was hardly the time to ask any favors of him and she knew she couldn't afford to hire the Titan to deal with her personal baggage. The bounty on Sauphira was enough to buy half a dozen Titans, but getting it would be costly and-

Her gaze followed Al as he got up to take a phone call. He was a popular guy, charismatic, with many friends both on and off this vessel. This sort of thing wasn't uncommon. However, the call quickly took a turn for the worse. The last vestiges of anger written on Sil's face melted away as she listened to the anguish in his voice. She slowly began to sit up straighter, fully attentive now. By the time he ended the call and slumped against the wall, she was on her feet and at his side.

"Who was he?" she said as she gently stroked his shoulder. "Can you tell us about him?" Somehow, she had a feeling she already knew what Segondas's story would be. Or at least its end. She had seen scenes just like this one play out far too many times in her youth. Sometimes, it was a knock at the door or a call in the middle of the night or an email or a letter. Everyone resists, in their own way. Everyone dies, in their own way, even the survivors. She died a little inside just listening to it.

GolemGuy GolemGuy Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20 Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard

Jacen couldn't think of anything to say. He put his organic hand on Al's shoulder as a sign of sympathy "I'm sorry for your loss." He said.

Al's expression was a chimera between rage, melancholy, and hate, as he stared into the parallel wall. He stared blankly, not turning attention to anyone around him. When the questions arose, Alejandras caught his breath for a moment before answering.

"I... I don't..." His words were caught in his tongue, his mind raced between who, what, when, where, why, and how. How could this happen?

"I, I don't want to... I can't..." Al took a moment, to breath and clear his scrambled mind. "I can't talk about it right now." Answered Al as his voice began to swell, and as a few tears began to drip to the floor.

"I'll be in my quarters." Said Al, as he traipsed to his room, his posture hunched, and his muscles tensed.

When everyone was gathered Ezro asked them what mission did they want to do. "We get to pick? Nice haha." Alice said as she sat her datapod down. Alice was about to speak up but Al's phone began to ring. He got up and left the room to take the call. Though the conversation could be heard. Everything seemed alright at first but it soon turned into something else Alice was sure no one expected. Apparently, someone, Al knew died. Alice watched as Ezro went to go check up on him followed by Sil then Jacen. Alice was originally going to wait and let him and Ezro be alone but everyone else was going so she followed too. When she got out there she looked Al he probably really needed some alone time. Turned out she was right when he said he couldn't talk right now and left but before he did a few tears had started running down his face. Alice watched as he left then turned to the others.
GolemGuy GolemGuy
Jagson Jagson
Siren77 Siren77
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Seeing how bad this meeting was going Jacen simple leaned in his chair and lit a cigar. "Hey Cap maybe you should go talk to him." He said before blowing out smoke.
Siren77 Siren77

Sil glared at Jacen when he mentioned Ezro, of all people, going to check on Al. But her look quickly reverted to its usual placid neutrality. "That would be... a bad idea." Yes, that just about covered it. Short, sweet, and to the point. "He just needs some time to himself. Bothering someone who does not wish to talk," okay, she was glaring again, this time at Ezro and Alice, "is usually a bad idea... even if you mean well. He needs his space. We should respect that."

Sil took a deep breath, returned to her seat, and took a calm, slow sip of her cold coffee.

Siren77 Siren77 Jagson Jagson animegirl20 animegirl20 Bard Bard Bard Bard

He rolled his eyes as he puffed on his cigar. Since when did that fish care about that shit. 'I swear if we have another fucking changeling on board.' He thought standing up and leaving the room. He went the opposite direction and casually walked down the corridor.

Jacen went back in the room and sat down, he then mentioned Ezro should probably go talk to him. “Yeah maybe you should.” Alice said agreeing. Sil though thought it was a bad idea and her next comment about not bothering people who doesn’t want to talk was clearly directed at her and Ezro seeing as she was glaring in thier direction. Alice was visibly annoyed. “Sil by the way this morning breakfast was bit salty. Maybe watch that next time.”
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Siren77 Siren77

Despite the glaring from Sil, Ezro didn’t bother looking at the bitch or giving her attention.

“I’ll try and speak with him but I won’t force it, if he doesn’t want to vent or anything then I’ll leave him be. Atleast then I’ll know when to shut my fucking mouth, unlike certain pieces of shit aboard my ship.”

That said, Ezro swiftly left the group and headed to the lift where he headed for the living quarter floor and went to Al’s Room. Standing there before the door, he hesitated a moment, then finally reached out his arm and knocked three times on the door.

“Oi, Al. It’s Ez, mind if I come in?”
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse animegirl20 animegirl20 Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard GolemGuy GolemGuy

Al sat on his bed, wearing nothing more than a white tanktop and a pair of buckled shorts. The cup that had held Al's booze-coffee was on the ground, a few drops of the liquid having fallen to the floor, as with several of Al's bed sheets scattered across. At the hearing of Ezro, he sighed, and took a moment to do what he could to clean himself up, before walking towards the door.

"Sure, come in..."

Sil ceased glaring at them and just shook her head in pity as Ezro and Jacen left the room. "Piece of shit? Okay, fine," she muttered under her breath as she stood up. "I am going as well. As much as that man infuriates me, I am concerned about Al's well-being. Even if our captain were of sound mind --which he clearly is not-- this isn't something Ezro should do alone."

She left the briefing room and headed for the stairs instead of the lift, partly because she didn't want to risk sharing an elevator with that psychotic rage-monster, but also because she needed the extra time to cool off before seeing him again. Once Sil reached the residential level, she emerged from the stairwell and made her way down the hall. Ezro had already arrived at Al's room and it looked as if the wahlru was letting him in. Sil just waited, a safe distance away, where neither of them would notice her.

Siren77 Siren77 GolemGuy GolemGuy animegirl20 animegirl20 Bard Bard Bard Bard

Hesitantly, Ezro opened the door and let it slide open before stepping inside and standing before the Wahlru. Al already looked miserable, but Ezro could feel a strong sense of empathy for the man. But this wasn’t about him, it was about his friend.

“Hey, I know we aren’t on the best of terms right now but... I wanted to apologize. It was wrong of me to insult you and all the other engineers. I have a deep appreciation for all of you and the work you’ve done on this ship. Me tampering with the cameras was uncalled for and I promise it’ll never happen again.”

Avoiding the more pressing issue and trying to regain a foothold with Al, Ezro somewhat held his breath as he waited for his Engineers reply.
GolemGuy GolemGuy

Jacen walked into a small briefing room. His troops where waiting. "I think it's time for some awnsers." Jacen turned his eyes to O'Donnell. "Each of you have suffered because of this group." He said as he showed pictures of all known Alphas. "Our real mission is to eliminate the Alphas." He looked at them. "So I will be training you hard."

Theros continued to look at pictures as Callius walked into his office.
"I have failed." Callius said. Theros looked at him.
"Failed what? Not killing all of the high council?" Theros asked as he looked at him.
Callius nodded. Theros simply smiled. "On the contrary you've rattled the Nimerians. And killed their High lord." He smiled. "Now Tyrell in his anger will be coming to us. He'll be the architect of his own undoing."

Sil stated she was going to saying this wasn't something he should do alone. "What? Yeah, he should actually the whole reason why Al left was that he didn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of people. Someone he knew died you need to let them be." She watched as Sil left. "Hey, Are you even listening?!" Kal the said she was going to. "Seriously?" Alice crossed her arms and watch them both leave. She shook her head then sighed and followed. When she caught up with them Alice walked up to Sil. "Sil come on standing here won't do anything." She glanced at Kal then back to Sil. "Let's on back and wait in the briefing room."
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Bard Bard Bard Bard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back