• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
fuuuiiuclclkckckkc I just read this I stole your ideaaaaa
kind of, we can be witch maids together...
I deserve a beating I'm sorrrrrry
Edit: my maid can't work either she uses her magic maybe she could be a witch she knew...idk my dumb ideas
Oh no don't worry about that at all! There's no copyright for witch maids :p I think Karma's way unique !!
Besides, Ellenora's more of a Halloween wannabe than an actual witch haha - a better term would be 'mage' or 'sorceress' or 'completely hopeless'

I think Elle would have been inspired by Karma when she was a little girl. She still looks up to her! Maybe her fascination with witches was, intentionally or not, Karma's doing.

Let's be witch maids together!

Oh no don't worry about that at all! There's no copyright for witch maids :p I think Karma's way unique !!
Besides, Ellenora's more of a Halloween wannabe than an actual witch haha - a better term would be 'mage' or 'sorceress' or 'completely hopeless'

I think Elle would have been inspired by Karma when she was a little girl. She still looks up to her! Maybe her fascination with witches was, intentionally or not, Karma's doing.

Let's be witch maids together!
:o) yayyyyyyyy

Okay guys, sorry that took forever x.x
Character sheets are finally up (still have a couple last details to figure out, but all the important stuff is there)!
I ended up deciding to make Nathaniel a grumpy cousin and introduced a weirdo kid as the youngest brother instead ;P

Plotty plots:

-@Midnight Paragon I was thinking that maybe, since they're so close in age, Rieka and Julius played together as kids?
I was also thinking he might have agreed to teach Nathaniel some basic alchemy?
-@Spazzycat101 I was thinking Nathaniel probably resents Juniper, since she's a changeling too but got welcomed by the family with open arms and all. Plus it's always fun to have a good antagonist character ;P
-@RevenPrima I hope what I wrote in Gabriel's profile about him and Gideon is all right with you?
Also I was thinking that, maybe after Gideon was bitten, Rieka took care of him and taught him about lycanthropy and just generally reassured him?
-@Yahhah I was thinking that maybe James is one of the only people on the estate that Nathaniel actually gets along with, and maybe he helps him take care of the dragons?

-@finessekid.23 ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi fei fei PJ-Flash PJ-Flash D U H D U H
I didn't leave you guys out- just didn't have any automatic plot ideas xD Let me know if you have any? :3

I look forward to plotting with everyone! ^^

Last edited:
Ayama Ayama I've got somethin' for you! I noticed some overlap in Nathaniel and Ellenora's interests - stuff like plant magic, and playing tricks, and alchemy, and the dragons - so I was thinking, maybe there's a bit of a mutual respect (or complete rivalry!) between them? I just liked the idea of them collectively plaguing the manor with pranks >:3c

Still speaking of plotting - Ellenora's open to all that good stuff as well y'all! Hmu if you wanna bro down with my freaky spider lady :D

Ayama Ayama
Yeah I'd be fine with Nathaniel getting along with James and it'd make sense for him to have someone helping him care for the dragons. Though when it comes to dragon care I imagine James doesn't like anyone else dealing with Aggro. But for the other three that'd work out swell, Aggro's just an angry boy.

Ayama Ayama I think I have something. As I was reading Rieka's persona she seems like she doesn't take shit from anyone and Karma's shit..literally.
So I was thinking maybe they could have like a love hate relationship where they tolerate each other. Karma could have stolen the car to go shopping multiple times and fucked it up.
Edit: I don't know what do you think?

Ayama Ayama Rapheal I was thinking at a young age they would have played dress up together. Or he could help her with cleaning with lifting the couches so she could sweep under there get all the dust bunnies. oh yeah, the power I wanted to clear this Karma has the ability to tell when a persons lying...so she should she pretend like she doesn't know. Or maybe he never brought it up so she wouldn't know that he has this other power.

Ayama Ayama I've got somethin' for you! I noticed some overlap in Nathaniel and Ellenora's interests - stuff like plant magic, and playing tricks, and alchemy, and the dragons - so I was thinking, maybe there's a bit of a mutual respect (or complete rivalry!) between them? I just liked the idea of them collectively plaguing the manor with pranks >:3c

Still speaking of plotting - Ellenora's open to all that good stuff as well y'all! Hmu if you wanna bro down with my freaky spider lady :D
Freaky spider lady? Nathaniel loves spiders. They could be a powerhouse darkmagic duo ;P

Ayama Ayama
Yeah I'd be fine with Nathaniel getting along with James and it'd make sense for him to have someone helping him care for the dragons. Though when it comes to dragon care I imagine James doesn't like anyone else dealing with Aggro. But for the other three that'd work out swell, Aggro's just an angry boy.
Haha awesome!

Ayama Ayama I think I have something. As I was reading Rieka's persona she seems like she doesn't take shit from anyone and Karma's shit..literally.
So I was thinking maybe they could have like a love hate relationship where they tolerate each other. Karma could have stolen the car to go shopping multiple times and fucked it up.
Edit: I don't know what do you think?
Hell yes. Rieka will be completely offensive and insulting. Get ready for sparks to fly (and, I'm guessing, an exchange of harsh language xD )

Ayama Ayama Rapheal I was thinking at a young age they would have played dress up together. Or he could help her with cleaning with lifting the couches so she could sweep under there get all the dust bunnies. oh yeah, the power I wanted to clear this Karma has the ability to tell when a persons lying...so she should she pretend like she doesn't know. Or maybe he never brought it up so she wouldn't know that he has this other power.
Yeah I could totally see him being closer to Karma than anyone else in the house, plus I love the idea that she helped and encouraged him in his cross-dressing! I feel like she just took Raph to be her live doll xD

I do be interested, just letting everyone know before I post a character. Getting out of a bit of a hiatus, so bear with me here.

I do be interested, just letting everyone know before I post a character. Getting out of a bit of a hiatus, so bear with me here.
Yay more peoples~!
Don't know if you had any desire for your character to be a cook or gardener, but just know I put that in Rieka's profile 'cause we didn't have any- not 'cause I'm dead-set on doing everything. So if you want either or both of those I will happily take them out ^^
Welcome to the group! :3
(Also red pandas are awesome animals >w< )

Yeah I could totally see him being closer to Karma than anyone else in the house, plus I love the idea that she helped and encouraged him in his cross-dressing! I feel like she just took Raph to be her live doll xD
oh my- yes my imagination is going wild!!!!

Once fei fei is all finished up with their sibling we can begin. I'll begin on the starter post for it shortly, as well as an OOC for any who might want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back