• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot
Technically, Julius is the resident alchemist, but...since he is becoming the new head of the household, he wont have a terrible amount of time for it anymore. I think that could be a good idea.

Ayama Ayama
I was thinking 24-25 years old for my character. Also was thinking of making him a lycanthrope (i.e. werewolf), if that's alright?
That would mean he got bitten, right?
'cause the Solbergs are mainly supposed to be human.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I was planning. He got bitten as a teen when he went out into the woods with friends on the first night of a full moon.

Yeah, that's what I was planning. He got bitten as a teen when he went out into the woods with friends on the first night of a full moon.
That's pretty cool! I'm starting to have notions of what your character will be like but I'm probably totally off the mark xD
Also now that someone mentioned the fae, ideas are starting to sharpen in my mind for Nat >]

Last edited:
Quick question! - would it be alright if my character is / was part of a small, wealthy family that had been close to the Solbergs in the past? She ended up working for the family after something befell her parents, leaving her on her own... or something like that. Just good old-fashioned nepotism. ^^;

I'm asking because I was tinkering with the idea of a witch working as a maid who would probably not be an employer's first choice when hiring one. I thought it would be funny to create a maid who struggles to be a maid, but then I thought: well, with qualities like that, how would she ever end up with such a prestigious family in the first place? :p

It might be silly of me to ask like this, but I didn't want to spring any surprises or get too carried away while writing the sheet.

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon

Forewarning; I’m not sure, but I may be in and out of signal next couple of days. The character is almost done, then all that’s left is the coding.

Totally interested.

Would it be possible for me to play a sort of dragon tamer?

All right, once the characters made by fei fei and Ayama Ayama are finished, we can begin. Until then, if you have any last minute questions or suggestions, please let me know!

Quick question! - would it be alright if my character is / was part of a small, wealthy family that had been close to the Solbergs in the past? She ended up working for the family after something befell her parents, leaving her on her own... or something like that. Just good old-fashioned nepotism. ^^;

I'm asking because I was tinkering with the idea of a witch working as a maid who would probably not be an employer's first choice when hiring one. I thought it would be funny to create a maid who struggles to be a maid, but then I thought: well, with qualities like that, how would she ever end up with such a prestigious family in the first place? :p

It might be silly of me to ask like this, but I didn't want to spring any surprises or get too carried away while writing the sheet.

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon
fuuuiiuclclkckckkc I just read this I stole your ideaaaaa
kind of, we can be witch maids together...
I deserve a beating I'm sorrrrrry
Edit: my maid can't work either she uses her magic maybe she could be a witch she knew...idk my dumb ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back