• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi hello I probably should have dropped by a lot earlier to say hi but eh.

Hello.
One thing I notice is how everyone has all those pretty much wholesome characters and here I am with baby psycho princess.

Wellp, it would be awesome if you'd leave me some feedback because I feel like my writing is a disorganized mess. Thank you in advance and I hope you'll like Korite, at least a little.

I don't like her, but in a good way, i feel that's how it should be. She's has a dangerous personality along with dangerous abilities. I think she's cool and probably will make things interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on her

I don't like her, but in a good way, i feel that's how it should be. She's has a dangerous personality along with dangerous abilities. I think she's cool and probably will make things interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on her
Btw the fact that you have Albedo as one of the pictures for Minerva automatically makes me like her lol

Hey. I just wanted to like check in here and see whats going on. I posted my first character on the character sheet I'm working on my second one but I just wanted to make myself known lol.

Hey. I just wanted to like check in here and see whats going on. I posted my first character on the character sheet I'm working on my second one but I just wanted to make myself known lol.
I am so glad you posted and we have another person of COLOR on the character thread. I was getting a little annoyed with all generic white faces, animated or not. I want there to be kingdoms with non white royalty, so I am happy you are taking that.

Assuming Ausque is using anime for their characters I like to think if anything they are no ethnicity or they're Japanese like the art style, then Writhshade, Pendragon, Baltimore, and Everglades all have white royalty, and I'm not saying that's bad, but now I want to change the Prince's ethnicity to at least have more diversity within this world. I do NOT want it white dominated haha. So I'm happy that Eloria is not, and I was considering maybe making Yan'thi Inuit or something else similar, as they are like the kingdom on the edge of the world.

I was thinking of having my evil character be a Qunari from dragon age would that be doable?
I think that would be doable, maybe you can kind of make it a minotaur or other middle aged creature hybrid that looks similar to that so it can play into the Seven Kingdoms Lore?

Assuming Ausque is using anime for their characters I like to think if anything they are no ethnicity or they're Japanese like the art style, then Writhshade, Pendragon, Baltimore, and Everglades all have white royalty, and I'm not saying that's bad, but now I want to change the Prince's ethnicity to at least have more diversity within this world. I do NOT want it white dominated haha. So I'm happy that Eloria is not, and I was considering maybe making Yan'thi Inuit or something else similar, as they are like the kingdom on the edge of the world.

Fairies come in all colours and shapes so they're of no specified ethnicity,

Please don't change Arthur T-T he's gorgeous (i'm not saying that he wouldn't be if he was from a different ethnicity, just that i like his appearance)

Fairies come in all colours and shapes so they're of no specified ethnicity,

Please don't change Arthur T-T he's gorgeous (i'm not saying that he wouldn't be if he was from a different ethnicity, just that i like his appearance)
That's true, though Japanese animation has adapted itself so that there are more dark skinned animated characters now in Japanese pop culture, so I like to see that. And sorryyy, I already did. I might change him back if anyone else changes their royalty to a nonwhite person... but come on. Majority of the kingdoms have white people or appearances and it just makes me sad to see barely any diversity when this is supposed to be an entire world. If anyone wants to change their character to appearances to POC/POC looking animated characters Neo Alice Neo Alice Aravini Aravini Avari Avari Church418 Church418 Jess Buck Jess Buck PhantomSamurai PhantomSamurai FloweryMuffin FloweryMuffin it would be very nice and much appreciated, as right now you all have only white characters!!! >.< Not saying it's bad but I was really expecting a more diverse range of people. If you are already attached to an appearance I understand but do consider it, as that's a lot of one group of people for a whole world.

That's true, though Japanese animation has adapted itself so that there are more dark skinned animated characters now in Japanese pop culture, so I like to see that. And sorryyy, I already did. I might change him back if anyone else changes their royalty to a nonwhite person... but come on. Majority of the kingdoms have white people or appearances and it just makes me sad to see barely any diversity when this is supposed to be an entire world. If anyone wants to change their character to appearances to POC/POC looking animated characters Neo Alice Neo Alice Aravini Aravini Avari Avari Church418 Church418 Jess Buck Jess Buck PhantomSamurai PhantomSamurai FloweryMuffin FloweryMuffin it would be very nice and much appreciated, as right now you all have only white characters!!! >.< Not saying it's bad but I was really expecting a more diverse range of people. If you are already attached to an appearance I understand but do consider it, as that's a lot of one group of people for a whole world.
CHACHACHAAAAAA went with one of my main man crushes Michael Jai white. Love that guy

If you would like to see more diversity in the future I would suggest providing more in depth lore for specific regions.

Right now all we have to go off of is what we are familiar with in regards to Medieval lore and old English history/customs which was almost completely white.

Providing a description of the environment around each region would also encourage diversity. For example: A desert region with minimal vegetation and a pre-islam arabic-themed culture would suggest a nation of darker-skinned individuals

Ayee then it means I did something right if that's the vibe you got from her.

I could actually integrate that for a Lawful Evil Char (because we don't have enough of those) but idk. Was thinking freaky Dark Elf? That plays double agent (something we don't have yet). As in this char would pretend to be good and gather info and relay it to the other evil characters, all while in disguised and at constant risk to be exposed. Dunno just a tidbit I was toying around with

If you would like to see more diversity in the future I would suggest providing more in depth lore for specific regions.

Right now all we have to go off of is what we are familiar with in regards to Medieval lore and old English history/customs which was almost completely white.

Providing a description of the environment around each region would also encourage diversity. For example: A desert region with minimal vegetation and a pre-islam arabic-themed culture would suggest a nation of darker-skinned individuals
Ah yes, that's true that most medieval themed things are associated with Europeans, though I didn't really specify the landscapes or european themed culture (did I? I'm honestly not sure and I feel guilty if I insinuated that)

Ayee then it means I did something right if that's the vibe you got from her.

I could actually integrate that for a Lawful Evil Char (because we don't have enough of those) but idk. Was thinking freaky Dark Elf? That plays double agent (something we don't have yet). As in this char would pretend to be good and gather info and relay it to the other evil characters, all while in disguised and at constant risk to be exposed. Dunno just a tidbit I was toying around with
Yea that sounds good!

In any case, I actually made Octavia and Tribius with a Nordic background in mind. Their skin may be white but it's a completely different nationality and culture from Eastern europe.

Hence why we have females who are heirs to the throne ^ _ ^
Yeah, I feel like if you've already put a deep background of West European heritage then I understand if you don't want to change their appearances. But for anyone else/if you want to make any other characters do consider it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back