• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Works for me since the Writhshades are having a meeting, but they would probably not be very friendly outside of business talks

@Neo Alice Jel.XP Jel.XP Jess Buck Jess Buck Church418 Church418 @PhantomSamurai FloweryMuffin FloweryMuffin @Avari @Aravini @Amaris Echo Primrose

I made the map which I added to the actual roleplay thread! :) I'm going to post my first thread, and was thinking that the Elorians and Baltimores could try and meet with the Pendragons (and any other kingdom could meet them along the way?)

Also, if anyone else wants to set up some plot details that will bring characters of different kingdoms together let me and other members know! I'd love to hear it :)

And if anyone doesn't have an assigned color they can also let me know and you can tell me what you want as the color to type your dialogue/character's thoughts etc.
That sounds good. And it would fit since Reynaldo acts as a diplomat for Eloria already and he could return with news of the meeting

What's up everyone? Thought about this today. I wonder why this died so quickly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back