• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings
With what's filled out in my character sheet so far, Rosaline and Lyle's names are highlighted in the color that I'd prefer for them, if those colors are okay.
Hey! That sounds good, though I think for the blue you used for Lyle is already taken (there is a light blue and dark blue taken by the water Fae princesses). Did you wanna do a teal or something similar?

No, I usually just use the ones that are available via the website. I don't do much with coding it confuses my brain. lol
Since there isn't a navy blue persay, I can make one and give you the code, and you just have to paste it whenever there is dialogue/thought in the "Hex Color" box when you click to make a different color.

Navy Blue: #05004d

I just finished Rosaline's character sheet and will probably finish up Lyle's tomorrow. If there is anything about her character sheet that you are confused about or need more clarification just let me know! :)

I just finished Rosaline's character sheet and will probably finish up Lyle's tomorrow. If there is anything about her character sheet that you are confused about or need more clarification just let me know! :)
Just read it, and what an absolutely wonderful backstory! Since both you and Church418 Church418 characters are near or of royalty in the Baltimore kingdom, I was thinking my character could be the court physician either there, so we can all interact, or in Pendragon and have both my knight and physician assistant visit the Baltimore kingdom.

eek! Thank you! I honestly love Rosie she's my favorite character to play! And whatever you think is best for your character is fine with me! Although it may be auspicious for the Baltimores and Pendragons to come up with some sort of alliance since Baltimore's heirs are all girls.....*shrugs shoulders* I'm just saying. Hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge. (To anyone deciding to play a Pendragon)

eek! Thank you! I honestly love Rosie she's my favorite character to play! And whatever you think is best for your character is fine with me! Although it may be auspicious for the Baltimores and Pendragons to come up with some sort of alliance since Baltimore's heirs are all girls.....*shrugs shoulders* I'm just saying. Hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge. (To anyone deciding to play a Pendragon)
Fr XD It would be a great alliance if Prince Arthur were to court one of them, or even a high ranking knight (like mine lol). That sounds good! She will be a Pendragon Physicians assistant and accompany a band of knights and the Prince in order to make an alliance with the Baltimore kingdom! Church418 Church418 Jess Buck Jess Buck

Fr XD It would be a great alliance if Prince Arthur were to court one of them, or even a high ranking knight (like mine lol). That sounds good! She will be a Pendragon Physicians assistant and accompany a band of knights and the Prince in order to make an alliance with the Baltimore kingdom! Church418 Church418 Jess Buck Jess Buck
Actually, I plan on roleplaying as Arthur if no one else does, as I'm going to go more in depth with his character and his father's in my knight's character sheet!

Church418 Church418
I did want to ask you. How do you think Tribius would see Rosaline? I can imagine that Rosaline herself sees him as kind of like a second father. I didn't mention this in her backstory and I probably should have, but I think that Rosie's mother would have died not long after Rosie was born, due to illness after childbirth or whatever have you. So I think Rosie would have only grown up with her father and Tribius as kind of her parental figures. If that makes sense at all. Of course Tribius is a Knight and therefore one of her subjects but I think, just because of how humble Rosie is and how she views herself, I think she would have a lot of respect towards him and probably treat him more as an equal...(again if that makes sense)

Church418 Church418
I did want to ask you. How do you think Tribius would see Rosaline? I can imagine that Rosaline herself sees him as kind of like a second father. I didn't mention this in her backstory and I probably should have, but I think that Rosie's mother would have died not long after Rosie was born, due to illness after childbirth or whatever have you. So I think Rosie would have only grown up with her father and Tribius as kind of her parental figures. If that makes sense at all. Of course Tribius is a Knight and therefore one of her subjects but I think, just because of how humble Rosie is and how she views herself, I think she would have a lot of respect towards him and probably treat him more as an equal...(again if that makes sense)

So I was actually in the process of asking you the same thing, lol. I just read your character's backstory and it seemed like she doesn't like Tribius? Which is totally fine, of course, but maybe I got the wrong impression.

There's no doubt that Tribius, being a knight that's bound to his oath and loyal to the royal family, would be extremely protective of the princesses. He would be especially protective of you, considering your disability. He would also in no way view himself as an equal staying true to his 'servant' persona.

Would you like them to have a closer relationship? Or would Rosaline have kept her distance from Tribius?

Church418 Church418
Lol, what I meant by that was that Rosaline's only experiences with Knights were with Tribius and therefore she only thought of Knights as like...father figures. So she couldn't imagine someone, like Tribius, coming to court her because it would be like her dad coming to court her you feel me? Lol. I do think Rosaline would have a fairly close relationship with him just because he is so close with her father and he is so trusted by the family. And Rosaline isn't one to let someone's status be a dictation of weather or not they are worthy of her time or respect. She lets their actions and personality dictate that for her. So I'm sure she'd very much like Tribius.

Church418 Church418 I'm curious, but do you plan on making any other characters? I'd love to have more from you since your forms are so well developed!

Merle is done! Going to work on finishing Morien and the King/Prince small bios within his character sheet today/tomorrow! I think I might just stick to these characters for now.

Last edited:
These are my chars exact colours

#54ACD2 Athena
#2969B0 Artemis
#b19cd9 Minerva
#FFD6E9 Diana
Lovely, I put that on your character sheets! When you can, please put the character's abilities on their character forms :) Can't wait to start playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back