• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Church418 Church418 Jess Buck Jess Buck

Why is everyone in baltimore either cursed, sick or disabled? Lol Ausque looks like Disney compared to Baltimore now (jk)
Hahaha, Ausque is filled with fae folk though, so it's nice there's a contrast and it shows how vulnerable humans are compared to a more ancient species like yours!
Although they are more disney, they are also more protected as a kingdom of magical creatures :)

Church418 Church418
Are we going with a See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil theme? Because if so I am 100% here for it!!! Omg that would be very difficult to have a conversation between those two. Rosaline can't hear Octavia and Octavia can't see Rosaline's signs.

Church418 Church418
Are we going with a See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil theme? Because if so I am 100% here for it!!! Omg that would be very difficult to have a conversation between those two. Rosaline can't hear Octavia and Octavia can't see Rosaline's signs.

Yes, it's a tragedy really. Especially if they were close

Church418 Church418
Speaking of, I can tell that Octavia and Rosaline would but heads a lot. Rosaline has a more compassionate nature and it seems to me that Octavia is ruthless in her judgement and temperament.

Church418 Church418
Speaking of, I can tell that Octavia and Rosaline would but heads a lot. Rosaline has a more compassionate nature and it seems to me that Octavia is ruthless in her judgement and temperament.

Oh I'm sure they would, but Octavia respects status and name above everything else. For the same reason she looks down on Tribius because he is merely a knight, she respects you and your voice because you are royalty. She honors and advocates for the Baltimore name above all, though her view of what's best for the country is radically different from her father's.

Should be a fun story ^_^

Should hopefully have Haven's finished tomorrow. Just need to add a bunch more info and make it a lil' more flashy

Church418 Church418
Rosaline is one for more domestic activities such ask baking, gardening, and reading. She is very much and introvert and prefers quieter activities. She also likes horse back riding and as a child probably would have been one of those "horse girls" as they call them. lol

Church418 Church418
Rosaline is one for more domestic activities such ask baking, gardening, and reading. She is very much and introvert and prefers quieter activities. She also likes horse back riding and as a child probably would have been one of those "horse girls" as they call them. lol

Okay, reading could definitely be that activity. Octavia reads more practical use in the real world, but values all types of literature.

I was thinking, Octavia lost her vision when she was 16. So she still would've been well educated on sign language. To overcome this new language barrier, and the fact that Octavia went through extreme depression, anger, fear, and sadness in the months following her accident, maybe Rosaline and Octavia could've read together and formed their own way of communicating through joining hands and squeezing with different fingers in different places on their hand (depending on the word or words they were trying to communicate). That would bring them closer together for sure, and give us a way to role-play

Octavia could still use sign language on her end, and rosaline could use the joined hands method. Does that make any sense? lol

Church418 Church418
I think so. Kinda like how Hellen Keller learned to sign? If you remember learning about that at all during your schooling. lol I think that would be really cute if the two sisters still read with one another.

4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings

I've finished Selene's CS and added the human years equivalent to all of my characters fairy years. Selene's background includes the explanation of Titania's war against humanity to save the magical creatures from slavery <3

4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings

I've finished Selene's CS and added the human years equivalent to all of my characters fairy years. Selene's background includes the explanation of Titania's war against humanity to save the magical creatures from slavery <3
Wow, okay a lot of backstory and history to add to the lore of Ausque then, I'll take a look tonight or tomorrow sometime. Thank you!

So excited reading these characters and how fleshed out they already are ^^ Can't wait to start this with yall!

Oki doki think I'm done.

Neo Alice Neo Alice I see that Athena's wand comes from an ancient tree in Ausque. Would you be happy for that tree to perhaps be one of the daughters of Ilusater - the God-Tree in Haven's back story? It might be a cute link.

Oki doki think I'm done.

Neo Alice Neo Alice I see that Athena's wand comes from an ancient tree in Ausque. Would you be happy for that tree to perhaps be one of the daughters of Ilusater - the God-Tree in Haven's back story? It might be a cute link.

The tree from Ausque was the first to ever grow in the world, if you can work with that then i'm happy with having that link between them <3

The tree from Ausque was the first to ever grow in the world, if you can work with that then i'm happy with having that link between them <3

Ah see, I was asking if you were okay with Ilusater being the first. Otherwise Haven's backstory doesn't really make sense - since it's her people who basically have been responsible for planting forests forever? It'd be odd if the first tree was somewhere else. It's somewhat vital to her backstory

Would this be alright?

Ah see, I was asking if you were okay with Ilusater being the first. Otherwise Haven's backstory doesn't really make sense - since it's her people who basically have been responsible for planting forests forever? It'd be odd if the first tree was somewhere else. It's somewhat vital to her backstory

Would this be alright?
Not sure why but your character reminds me of this one animated movie my dad bought for us in Japan, it was about this girl who was born from nature, and met a guy from a futustic dystopian city. Crazy, I'm getting chills because I literally forgot about that movie until I read YOUR character. If you got inspo from it can you tell me the name because now I want to rewatch it! If there's no connection I need to fucking find that shit and show you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back