• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Not sure why but your character reminds me of this one animated movie my dad bought for us in Japan, it was about this girl who was born from nature, and met a guy from a futustic dystopian city. Crazy, I'm getting chills because I literally forgot about that movie until I read YOUR character. If you got inspo from it can you tell me the name because now I want to rewatch it! If there's no connection I need to fucking find that shit and show you

Never heard of it! Sounds dope!

Ah see, I was asking if you were okay with Ilusater being the first. Otherwise Haven's backstory doesn't really make sense - since it's her people who basically have been responsible for planting forests forever? It'd be odd if the first tree was somewhere else. It's somewhat vital to her backstory

Would this be alright?

Doing that would break my kingdom's lore, so... No. But nothing keeps you from making a little adjustment:

Although Haven was born in the Everglades their people came from Ausque in the first place, before it was a proper kingdom. They left the protection that the magical land offered from the first tree to plant forests on the rest of the world.

That works without breaking my lore or yours

Last edited:
GUYS ITS CALLED ORIGIN: SPIRIT OF THE PAST!!! My dad japanese and he used to guy all these japanese movies for us
This anime went crazy
Origin_Spirits_of_the_Past_poster.png

Doing that would brake my kingdom's lore, so... No. But nothing keeps you from making a little adjustment:

Although Haven was born in the Everglades their people came from Ausque in the first place, before it was a proper kingdom. They left the protection that the magical land offered from the first tree to plant forests on the rest of the world.

I don't see anything on the lore page about Ausque having the oldest tree. Truthfully I wasn't expecting this to be a issue, but since you posted first it's your right of way I guess.

I'll think of another character lol

Doing that would brake my kingdom's lore, so... No. But nothing keeps you from making a little adjustment:

Wait, I'm confused since no kingdom came before another. Part of the 7 Kingdoms is that they all formed in ancient times and in ancient ways and have been 7 since. Maybe we can figure this out without making any kingdom more superior or older. Also I would like to know where in either of your character forms with you two mentions a first tree? I know Haven's backstory focuses on her origin being from an ancient tree.

I think both Ausque and the Everglades are unique because they both have an array of magical species besides humans, though as the Everglades being more full of wood and nature species like elves, it would be convenient to have a "first" tree there.

However, since Ausque is filled with fae folk they also deserve to have the first of something of their own, something more fae related perhaps like something enchanted?

I don't see anything on the lore page about Ausque having the oldest tree. Truthfully I wasn't expecting this to be a issue, but since you posted first it's your right of way I guess.

I'll think of another character lol

Neither does the Everglades

Wait, I'm confused since no kingdom came before another. Part of the 7 Kingdoms is that they all formed in ancient times and in ancient ways and have been 7 since. Maybe we can figure this out without making any kingdom more superior or older. Also I would like to know where in either of your character forms with you two mentions a first tree? I know Haven's backstory focuses on her origin being from an ancient tree.

Athena's & Artemis's skills mention it first on the equipment (The wand & the fruit from the first tree)

Then Selene background reveals Titania's story, she prays to the first tree and it gives her the branch for the wand and the fruit becomes a weapon on Oberon's hands.

Haven just happened to be specifically from the actual first tree now, like 10 minutes ago

I'm not making Ausque more powerful or eldest, the actual official kingdom was established by titania. Before that it was just a natural protective sanctuary guarded by the first tree

Athena's & Artemis's skills mention it first on the equipment (The wand & the fruit from the first tree)

Then Selene background reveals Titania's story, she prays to the first tree and it gives her the branch for the wand and the fruit becomes a weapon on Oberon's hands.

Haven just happened to be specifically from the actual first tree now, like 10 minutes ago

I'm not making Ausque more powerful or eldest, the actual official kingdom was established by titania. Before that it was just a natural protective sanctuary guarded by the first tree

Its fine, I'd rather not make a big deal other it. I'll scrap Haven and think of something else it's not a issue.

I think both Ausque and the Everglades are unique because they both have an array of magical species besides humans, though as the Everglades being more full of wood and nature species like elves, it would be convenient to have a "first" tree there.

However, since Ausque is filled with fae folk they also deserve to have the first of something of their own, something more fae related perhaps like something enchanted?

The thing is that i already made the story go around the first tree, i don't see how is fair that i have to switch it without any reason. I don't mind if the Everglades have the first actual forest from the seeds of the first tree or something, but the actual first tree should stay on Ausque

I just looked over your character sheet and saw that in her equipment. I guess it makes sense since she is a fae queen, and you made it first so we can have the first tree to be in Ausque. As your fae is much more powerful than most of the other characters because of both their species and their powers, it would make sense that sacred places are also located in Ausque, though in the lore I did originally want many sacred things to be found in the Everglades. Since you claimed this however you should rightly have this in your fae's kingdom.

**Also, since they are fae, I'm assuming they don't try and create conflict with other humans or other kingdoms (so long as humans don't disrespect or harm their own kingdom), as if they conflict with humans more than that I fear it will be an overkill (since they are much more powerful). Does this make sense and sound good to you?

Its fine, I'd rather not make a big deal other it. I'll scrap Haven and think of something else it's not a issue.

I don't see why you would have to delete her, but that's your choice. I was looking foward to meet her tho :(

I don't see why you would have to delete her, but that's your choice. I was looking foward to meet her tho :(
I think it's because her character being alive and going about was also based on the first tree, but I am also looking forward to seeing your new character Avari Avari , thank you for being respectful about it <3

I just looked over your character sheet and saw that in her equipment. I guess it makes sense since she is a fae queen, and you made it first so we can have the first tree to be in Ausque. As your fae is much more powerful than most of the other characters because of both their species and their powers, it would make sense that sacred places are also located in Ausque, though in the lore I did originally want many sacred things to be found in the Everglades. Since you claimed this however you should rightly have this in your fae's kingdom.

**Also, since they are fae, I'm assuming they don't try and create conflict with other humans or other kingdoms (so long as humans don't disrespect or harm their own kingdom), as if they conflict with humans more than that I fear it will be an overkill (since they are much more powerful). Does this make sense and sound good to you?

Yeah they're actually very pacific, they prefer to stay on Ausque far away from humans (Believe me, they don't want to be slaves again)

The only time they went to war was with Titania, and that's bc they were treated like slaves and magical batteries for decades. Titania was the one that had to lead them to rebel, and then she formed Ausque to be a shelter to magical folk

Ausque is very neutral, the goal is to maintain peace not cause war

Yeah they're actually very pacific, they prefer to stay on Ausque far away from humans (Believe me, they don't want to be slaves again)

The only time they went to war was with Titania, and that's bc they were treated like slaves and magical batteries for decades. Titania was the one that had to lead them to rebel, and then she formed Ausque to be a shelter to magical folk

Ausque is very neutral, the goal is to maintain peace not cause war
Alright, then this is perfect! :)

Hi hello I probably should have dropped by a lot earlier to say hi but eh.

Hello.
One thing I notice is how everyone has all those pretty much wholesome characters and here I am with baby psycho princess.

Wellp, it would be awesome if you'd leave me some feedback because I feel like my writing is a disorganized mess. Thank you in advance and I hope you'll like Korite, at least a little.

Hello.
One thing I notice is how everyone has all those pretty much wholesome characters and here I am with baby psycho princess.

Wellp, it would be awesome if you'd leave me some feedback because I feel like my writing is a disorganized mess. Thank you in advance and I hope you'll like Korite, at least a little.

"Sexuality: Yes"?

Im not sure what that means lol

Hello.

I love your writing, you explain Writhshade very well and exactly how I imagined it myself :)

(Also if you prefer to have her sexuality unknown though since she is significantly younger than other characters, that would make perfect sense: don't wanna catch a case even in a fantasy kingdom:sick:)

"Sexuality: Yes"?

Im not sure what that means lol
Eh just me basically being 'hilarious' and writing yes instead of the char's actual sexuality because she's 13 what are those for her. Sorry for the unnecessary confusion

I love your writing, you explain Writhshade very well and exactly how I imagined it myself :)

(Also if you prefer to have her sexuality unknown though since she is significantly younger than other characters, that would make perfect sense: don't wanna catch a case even in a fantasy kingdom:sick:)

Honestly thank you very much that's a true ego boost right there and I'm glad I managed to do Writhshade justice. Comprehensively on top of that. Yep, Korite's sexuality is for me to know amd for you to find out because it's at least in my opinion pretty irrelevant to her character (for now).

Eh just me basically being 'hilarious' and writing yes instead of the char's actual sexuality because she's 13 what are those for her. Sorry for the unnecessary confusion

Honestly thank you very much that's a true ego boost right there and I'm glad I managed to do Writhshade justice. Comprehensively on top of that. Yep, Korite's sexuality is for me to know amd for you to find out because it's at least in my opinion pretty irrelevant to her character (for now).
Then that sounds good, you can just put "unknown" then <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back