• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
This is a random question but like what colors are taken as of now? I haven’t set any colors for my two characters

I personally play white characters because I myself am white and I'd feel kind of bad playing a POC when I don't know anything about their culture or experiences as people. I mean technically I'm half Latina but even still I'm white presenting and my life experiences have been shaped around that. If that makes sense?

I personally play white characters because I myself am white and I'd feel kind of bad playing a POC when I don't know anything about their culture or experiences as people. I mean technically I'm half Latina but even still I'm white presenting and my life experiences have been shaped around that. If that makes sense?
That makes total sense and I respect that! :) <3

Random Q: has anyone heard or watched Fantasy High (Dimension 20)? I seriously love it because it takes D&D and then strips all of its stereotypical nerd tropes of traditional feminine and masculine characters and gives you more realistic well rounded human beings, which is so rare in traditional roleplay games especially dice played ones. Plus it's still fun because it's based around a fantasy world, but just with more realistic and normal flaws that any human would have. None of the characters are Overkill and all of them are equally funny (they are played by comedians and the DM is the best I've ever seen). I highly recommend it.

Random Q: has anyone heard or watched Fantasy High (Dimension 20)? I seriously love it because it takes D&D and then strips all of its stereotypical nerd tropes of traditional feminine and masculine characters and gives you more realistic well rounded human beings, which is so rare in traditional roleplay games especially dice played ones. Plus it's still fun because it's based around a fantasy world, but just with more realistic and normal flaws that any human would have. None of the characters are Overkill and all of them are equally funny (they are played by comedians and the DM is the best I've ever seen). I highly recommend it.
Wait I think I know what your talking about. I think College Humor has a series dedicated to that.

heyo! i wanted to ask a question in regards to my thief girl , you mentioned something about corruption or the darkness , how would that look in someone like a thief? does it manifest physically or throughout their abilities or both? i love nothing more than an antagonist πŸ˜…

heyo! i wanted to ask a question in regards to my thief girl , you mentioned something about corruption or the darkness , how would that look in someone like a thief? does it manifest physically or throughout their abilities or both? i love nothing more than an antagonist πŸ˜…
Hey :) So the darkness is more like an evil mental manifestation, kind of like when a human in the real world becomes corrupt because they see the potential of how powerful they can be by throwing out all moral and ethical laws that bind them XD So it's more like a corrupt person that makes them throw out moral things. I think a character not strong willed within their moral compass is more likely to be corrupted, and as a person who is already thief, being corrupted can just look like them being a thief with less ethical rules when they steal! So their abilities aren't necessarily more powerful, but they aren't afraid to use it to harm people anymore

Alright everyone! :) I hope you are having a great Friday!
( Neo Alice Neo Alice Jess Buck Jess Buck Church418 Church418 Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose Avari Avari PhantomSamurai PhantomSamurai FloweryMuffin FloweryMuffin Aravini Aravini Jel.XP Jel.XP Ghostiiys Ghostiiys )

So, I decided I'm going to open up the actual RP and people who are ready can start, tomorrow morning! :) I'm so excited. I am still going to keep the roleplay open for another week if anyone else wants to join, and just know you can add characters as we go along <3

Once you have read everyone's characters and the reread the rules (I am going to update the lore today as well), please react to this so I know you are on board! Also if you haven't been assigned a color for a character message me or ask on here :)

My girl gonna be corrupt AF. I got big ideas for her I'm just orgabinizing and finding a look for her but she gonna be bad and take no crap from anyone.

My girl gonna be corrupt AF. I got big ideas for her I'm just orgabinizing and finding a look for her but she gonna be bad and take no crap from anyone.
Yes! Avari Avari I love to see some characters whose moral compasses have been corrupted by the Darkness! I'm excited for both your characters! Also Ghostiiys Ghostiiys is thinking of doing a thief archtype in Yan'thi, and this is what I told her when it came to how people get affected when corrupted, if it helps any of you create yours!
Hey :) So the darkness is more like an evil mental manifestation, kind of like when a human in the real world becomes corrupt because they see the potential of how powerful they can be by throwing out all moral and ethical laws that bind them XD So it's more like a corrupt person that makes them throw out moral things. I think a character not strong willed within their moral compass is more likely to be corrupted, and as a person who is already thief, being corrupted can just look like them being a thief with less ethical rules when they steal! So their abilities aren't necessarily more powerful, but they aren't afraid to use it to harm people anymore

ALSO: Not as important, but going to make a map for the world this weekend as well!

I’m just curious but has there been any discussion on plot development? Or will we just figure it out as we go?

Oh oof and I didn't even finish my char sheets. Well that's mostly my fault. On that note, can I go with this Dark Red for the character that's finished?

That took so long I gotta stop writing everything on mobile. Anyways shes up roughly still have a few things to iron out but shes there lol

I’m just curious but has there been any discussion on plot development? Or will we just figure it out as we go?

Aside from the seven kingdoms in conflict because of darkness i don't know. I did suggested that our characters (since they are mostly all royals) got into a reunion to solve their issues. It wouldn't work, but our characters could meet this way and form a secret quest of sorts

Or we could all just go separately on a quest to stop the dark masters and bump into each other along the way?

These ideas only work for certain characters since not all of them are good, but anyway is just a suggestion

Aside from the seven kingdoms in conflict because of darkness i don't know. I did suggested that our characters (since they are mostly all royals) got into a reunion to solve their issues. It wouldn't work, but our characters could meet this way and form a secret quest of sorts

Or we could all just go separately on a quest to stop the dark masters and bump into each other along the way?

These ideas only work for certain characters since not all of them are good, but anyway is just a suggestion
I like the reunion idea but instead of it being a "reunion" of sorts may be one kingdoms could hold a council meeting in order to discuss what to do about the impending darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back