• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay, well since you were talking about their character and questioning their character, it's completely misleading for you to direct me with that question right after, and it still very rude to say monster, abominable, and other words. Please just apologize, and next time when a character is not your own, just tell me in a respectful way through messages why you have problems with it, especially when the roleplay hasn't even started and the character is a WIP. If I see a problem I will say something myself. Thank you.

First: is only misleading if you assume that i believe that i can command someone to do something, which i don't know why would you think that but by now is irrelevant. Aside from the word "monster" I said please, that's not a command that's a request. Is mainly different than a command bc it can either be granted or denied. (If i sound sarcastic or something by explaining this is really not my intention)

Second: i've already apologized and clarified my word choices on a previous post. So i'm not going to keep explaining myself nor apologizing further.

Third, shielding on the "WIP" gives me more reasons to say something. I would not want to happen the same thing that happened with Haven, that only after having been finished realized it had plot holes essential to her background.

Also i would like to clarify that a limitation is not equal to a weakness, so "no stealing souls from the living, have to kill them first" isn't really a weakness.

Let me remind you that i did never said "you can't do that", or something like that. The only thing i said was that if she could even bend reality then the weaknesses were unbalanced. Being a dark master is only obvious that it would have weakness to light magic since it's the counterpart of dark magic

Dude I think I might have had some fairy pizza because I could have sworn someone made Thyme last night and I didn't get a chance to read their character sheets so I was going back to read it and it wasn't there!!!! XD

First: is only misleading if you assume that i believe that i can command someone to do something, which i don't know why would you think that but by now is irrelevant. Aside from the word "monster" I said please, that's not a command that's a request. Is mainly different than a command bc it can either be granted or denied. (If i sound sarcastic or something by explaining this is really not my intention)

Second: i've already apologized and clarified my word choices on a previous post. So i'm not going to keep explaining myself nor apologizing further.

Third, shielding on the "WIP" gives me more reasons to say something. I would not want to happen the same thing that happened with Haven, that only after having been finished realized it had plot holes essential to her background.

Also i would like to clarify that a limitation is not equal to a weakness, so "no stealing souls from the living, have to kill them first" isn't really a weakness.

Let me remind you that i did never said "you can't do that", or something like that. The only thing i said was that if she could even bend reality then the weaknesses were unbalanced. Being a dark master is only obvious that it would have weakness to light magic since it's the counterpart of dark magic
Yes yes yes to all of this, but the fact still remains that you cannot be rude love. Please be respectful. If you don't like a wip, run it through me first.

You don't need to remind me of her unbalanced weaknesses. She can hardly kill anyone if she can only kill weaklings and those easily corrupted. I'd appreciate if if you stopped expanding this and just confirm with me that next time you will not use rude language, and to run things by me first when it comes to a character that isn't your own.

If I do not see a problem with it, please do not complain about a new character or lore without privately messaging me. It's not your character, and it's not your lore.

Thank you! <3

Yes yes yes to all of this, but the fact still remains that you cannot be rude love. Please be respectful. If you don't like a wip, run it through me first.

You don't need to remind me of her unbalanced weaknesses. She can hardly kill anyone if she can only kill weaklings and those easily corrupted. I'd appreciate if if you stopped expanding this and just confirm with me that next time you will not use rude language, and to run things by me first when it comes to a character that isn't your own.

If I do not see a problem with it, please do not complain about a new character or lore without privately messaging me. It's not your character, and it's not your lore.

Thank you! <3

I'm confirming to not further use language that can be considered rude or unrespectful and talking first with you in private.

I've never complained about any character (i do joke about Baltimore's royalty a little with them, but it's just jokes) but fairies affect my character's lore and kingdom, so it's not like "is none of my business". Don't misunderstand this, i know that everyone is free to make a fairy and to make their background however they like but is supposed to be as long as it actually makes sense with the fairy lore already established. If all fairies are weak to pure iron but someone decides that theirs isn't, just because they say so and not because of an actual coherent reason, then that's just chaos. (Not that someone has done this, just an example) But well, i talk to you privately on the future

I'm confirming to not further use language that can be considered rude or unrespectful and talking first with you in private.

I've never complained about any character (i do joke about Baltimore's royalty a little with them, but it's just jokes) but fairies affect my character's lore and kingdom, so it's not like "is none of my business". Don't misunderstand this, i know that everyone is free to make a fairy and to make their background however they like but is supposed to be as long as it actually makes sense with the fairy lore already established. If all fairies are weak to pure iron but someone decides that theirs isn't, just because they say so and not because of an actual coherent reason, then that's just chaos. (Not that someone has done this, just an example) But well, i talk to you privately on the future
Thank you for saying that. <3

As for overriding other's lore, even if people do make fae and have completely different weaknesses, it's okay. As long as it's not on the lore page, other characters are free to be weak or immune to different things even if they are the same species. You can only control what your fae is weak to, royalty or not, and even though your royalty is powerful, it's definitely okay to have other fae with different weaknesses and strengths.. Other fae can be weak to other things, and immune to things yours aren't immune to. That's what makes this particular roleplay fun, since it's more open :)

Thank you for saying that. <3

As for overriding other's lore, even if people do make fae and have completely different weaknesses, it's okay. As long as it's not on the lore page, other characters are free to be weak or immune to different things even if they are the same species. You can only control what your fae is weak to, royalty or not, and even though your royalty is powerful, it's definitely okay to have other fae with different weaknesses and strengths.. Other fae can be weak to other things, and immune to things yours aren't immune to. That's what makes this particular roleplay fun, since it's more open :)

If you find chaos amusing, i guess.

The world is full of chaos, and I do find it amusing, thank you haha. Different people of the same species can have different strengths and weaknesses, just like humans.

Last time i checked all humans could die from arsenic poisoning or a bullet on the heart/head if shot right.

I do think that all characters should have their own weaknesses aside from species related ones, but should share at least those race weaknesses in the first place

Last time i checked all humans could die from arsenic poisoning or a bullet on the heart/head if shot right.

I do think that all characters should have their own weaknesses aside from species related ones, but should share at least those race weaknesses in the first place
Sure, but if you want to control an entire species, then this isn't the roleplay for you. EVEN humans who have magic don't have the same weaknesses as those who don't (they may be able to cast a protection or make a potion to not die for poisioning, etc.) So PLEASE keep an open mind, and please put it through me first if you expect every single person of that species to have the same "race weakness". I personally don't see that at all for a species as diverse as fae. Just because you make your own fae weaknesses doesn't mean they apply to anyone else's.

Sure, but if you want to control an entire species, then this isn't the roleplay for you. EVEN humans who have magic don't have the same weaknesses as those who don't (they may be able to cast a protection or make a potion to not die for poisioning, etc.) So PLEASE keep an open mind, and please put it through me first if you expect every single person of that species to have the same "race weakness". I personally don't see that at all for a species as diverse as fae. Just because you make your own fae weaknesses doesn't mean they apply to anyone else's.

Casting a spell or drinking a potion for not dying from poisoning means they could die from it in the first place, so they share some weaknesses with non-magical humans. The only difference is the individual own powers to overcome those weaknesses

Casting a spell or drinking a potion for not dying from poisoning means they could die from it in the first place, so they share some weaknesses with non-magical humans. The only difference is the individual own powers to overcome those weaknesses
I'm sorry but I'm really tired of you continuously trying to argue with me, the admin. Please stop already, I am telling you what I want with the lore and what it is. I want people of the same species to have different weaknesses. No "race weakness" is going to connect them unless the other person wants that. Please stop continuing to disrespect MY LORE and what I WANT for this roleplay. If you want to continue arguing with my own lore & what I want for this roleplay, leave.

I'm sorry but I'm really tired of you continuously trying to argue with me, the admin. Please stop already, I am telling you what I want with the lore and what it is. I want people of the same species to have different weaknesses. No "race weakness" is going to connect them unless the other person wants that. Please stop continuing to disrespect MY LORE and what I WANT for this roleplay. If you want to continue arguing with my own lore & what I want for this roleplay, leave.

Could you stop acting like that for a moment? I know you're upset but calm down. I'm not disrespecting your lore (written in the lore page) since it doesn't mentions any of this in the first place and you know it, neither i'm "arguing" with you i'm just questioning your logic to have an idea of what to expect in the future. If you can't accept that your reasoning with this "no link between people of the species" has some holes (as shown with your example of Non-magical humans and magical humans "differences") that's ok but don't get all defensive on me because i'm asking about it, i just want to understand how this works now that you've explained it further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back