• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JustPlainRoleplay

Magic Eight Ball
Welcome fellow Naruto and One Piece fans!

Please note that I am only familiar with the TV Fandoms for both Naruto and One Piece.

For Naruto I am only starting with Shippuden and am not very far into it.

In regards to the One Piece fandom, I am only on episode 53-ish.

First, here is about me and what I am looking for in my potential writing partners:
1. Please be active.
2. Absolutely no one-liners; I ask at least 3+ paragraphs minimum.
3. Be able to write as multiple characters.
4. I prefer a mix of OC's and Canon Characters.
5. I ask that third person be used; first is awkward for me.
6. I also ask that character images be anime-style, since it's an anime fandom after all.
7. I am perfectly fine with violence and blood being involved, since it's part of the anime's.
8. I ask that any relations between Naruto characters be platonic.
9. I am only interested in M/F gender-paired roleplays, with my main OC's being female.
10. I only roleplay over Private Messages; that means no Discord, Email, etc.

Here is who I can write as for Naruto:
My OCs
Naruto
Sasuke
Kakashi
Sakura
Shikamaru

Here is who I won't write as for Naruto:
Ino
Hinata
Shino
Choji

Here is who you can write for me for Naruto:
Your OCs
Sasuke
Orochimaru / Kabuto
Itachi

---

Who you can write for me for One Piece:

Your OCs
Sunji
Zoro

---

If interested in roleplaying with me please don't be shy about sending me a Private Message.

Looking forward to roleplaying!

If you are interested in a Naruto Storyline focused around Genine feel free to message. I would ask that it is 100.00% Original Characters set either in the distant future or the past, and/or be set in another smaller village than the Leaf. Send me a message :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back