• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
In this inquisitors aren’t quite as scary as the real life inquisition.
Well, that kills my first character idea: Matthias Supulchre Applebottom, Most Feared Inquisitor for Yarallen, halfling Goddess of Second Breakfast.

... Sorry, that joke just popped out.

Well, that kills my first character idea: Matthias Supulchre Applebottom, Most Feared Inquisitor for Yarallen, halfling Goddess of Second Breakfast.

... Sorry, that joke just popped out.
Perfectly fine jokes are good. That’s why OcC will be live :)

Here we go you guys sorry for the delay I still need to include the lore tab so you can fill out the numbers stuff properly but I’ll have that wrapped up hopefully by Wednesday. All that said backstory, descriptive information, and such should be doable

Here we go you guys sorry for the delay I still need to include the lore tab so you can fill out the numbers stuff properly but I’ll have that wrapped up hopefully by Wednesday. All that said backstory, descriptive information, and such should be doable

A question; in the CS you mention a face claim: does that mean a real life one or can we use any old drawing/portrait?

Also the HP and MP stats won’t really be as important as one would think. They will have combat applications sure. But it’s mostly a measure of what damage you take during a combat turn and Assuming you aren’t Wounded your health will return. a few health related status effects will be Wound, Critical wound, Infection, & Bleeding. Among many others. At 0 hp you fall unconscious where if not given medical attention you will remain there for at least an hour. If you drop to The negatives it becomes harder to be healed up to 50% of your base health. So if you have 12hp getting down to -6 is fatal.

MP on the other hand is a bit different, it governs ones spell count and how much you can cast. It won’t be a high number and it rolls over to different combat situations. Your mana will recharge slowly over time or be filled completely after a rest period. However if you have two combat encounters in the same day without there being much time between fights the mage may still be lacking mana. This will help prevent spell spamming and make you really think about when you want to blow up a room.

I'd be down to play too, as one of the free adventurer slots. I'd either play as an existing fighter I made for a one-shot or a new ranger character.

I'd be down to play too, as one of the free adventurer slots. I'd either play as an existing fighter I made for a one-shot or a new ranger character.
Excellent I’d be happy to have you. Bear in mind this is an entirely new system made for Rpn and no dice so it may or may not work. Y’all are my guinea pigs.

Sure. So for things like "Items" on the CS, would those come directly from the character's Background like the original game?

Also, am I free to start working on a CS or will the lore cover necessary things that I need to know first?

Also also, a more RP-based question: how much is 5000 gold roughly haha? Compared to RL currency.

Just finished the bio and personality, now all that's left is to wait for the lore to fix up the stats.

Btw, I decided to go with the Secret guard to the Prince approach/slot.

Just finished the bio and personality, now all that's left is to wait for the lore to fix up the stats.

Btw, I decided to go with the Secret guard to the Prince approach/slot.
Wonderful I’ll fill that slot then, lore should be up by tomorrow to finish with the stats, class, and Race information.

Sure. So for things like "Items" on the CS, would those come directly from the character's Background like the original game?

Also, am I free to start working on a CS or will the lore cover necessary things that I need to know first?

Also also, a more RP-based question: how much is 5000 gold roughly haha? Compared to RL currency.
There will be a currency tab in the lore. It will cover racial and Class relation information for stats and such.

The Short answer for the currency would be to say each gold coin is a hundred dollar bill give or take a bit…so the Reward pans out to around half a million dollars.

in an economy where someone can actually eat a good meal for about a buck fifty that’s a lot of money. Enough to buy a large chunk of land, put a mansion on it, and pay your staff for about eighty years.

Alright yall here is the lore page. There will soon be an additional tab on magic and crafting spells so be ready for that later today. Sorry it took so long I was trying to balance the Stats and multipliers

FloofWhispers FloofWhispers FwenchFwy FwenchFwy Humble1 Humble1 Emperor Frieza Emperor Frieza Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian grimmmy grimmmy

and we have just enough people to fill the party. Please let me know if you are not interested any longer or if you are too busy to carry on. It will not change my opinion of you in the slightest but will let me know wether I need to close the interest check or not.

Last edited:
So, Lore.

The Gods have been banished by humans ... but humans still have churches and worship Gods?

Wouldn't people be a little bit wary of invoking creatures that are probably really pissed at them right now?

So, Lore.

The Gods have been banished by humans ... but humans still have churches and worship Gods?

Wouldn't people be a little bit wary of invoking creatures that are probably really pissed at them right now?
Yes very much so. In fact the bloodiest battles in recorded history occurred mostly because of that though political tensions growing populations and resource shortages continued. After the war the worship of Holy gods became more widely accepted while the worship of chaos gods is outlawed. So holy gods got churches and chaos gods got cults. About a third of all mortals are agnostic but atheism does not really exist in a serious sense because the existence of the gods is proven fact. One would think lack of trust in gods would be higher, but having faith and praying to them actually grants people superpowers and spells so it catches on pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back