• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Quest - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Finally got something up. Man this day was busy lol. I blame the looooong nap I took today.

Thats alright, take your time. After you post we gotta wait for pinnasina anyway ^^ hopefully they will be able to post soon

That’s a good question XD I will add a tab to the page

Magic is found more commonly in some races than others. To find out if you have it your blood has to be tested by another magic user, or, you will eventually release a large wave of power that will likely harm someone nearby as you can’t control it. Most of it is elemental based, or at least the basics are. The more advanced spells aren’t. Magic can be used in many ways. Basic casting can be used with your hands or even your mind if you’re focused enough, and as you get to more advanced and more powerful spells you’ll need a wand, or staff, or even a focus to make your magic stronger and flow in a steadier current. Testing ones blood for magic is easy, someone with magic would use a specific spell to test it, it’s like a ball of light that they place near a main artery on the person in question’s body, and the blood vessels will turn from blue in appearance to gold or if you’re a Almíoz or Da”Almíaz then your scales will glitter when the orb is close. (Since the scales are too thick to see their veins)

Hope this helps ^^’ I just woke up lol

I basically just some basic Bard spells from d&d soooo :puff:
Really was just working around the stated connection of fairies to nature and that I don't really intend for her to be a combative character in contrast to my human character who is like all physical and no magical skills.

That’s fine ^w^ whatever her reason for not being connected with nature is up to you XD the magical tree just protects them lol they see it like a god :3 for Fairies they have so much magic in them that if removed they die. The karma system is just there to determine if they become a sprite or not. Sprites are uncontrollably evil with bad intentions. They’re like 3” tall at most. So like, how many good deeds they do will contribute to their karma and if they do bad things then eventually their karma will hit rock bottom and the magic in them will turn dark, corrupting them and turning them into a chaos thirsty sprite.

I'm sleeeeepy lol. Get to hang with my cousin tomorrow though so that'll be fun.

I'm planning to post tomorrow or Sunday since I finally have time.

Nice ^^ Hope you have fun! :3 I work tomorrow XD Always fee Sundays though, and Monday I got to catch the new Steven Universe Movie owo so thats the only things I got planned.

It's good to have plans~ I'm trying to drag my friends out for some fun evening gaming nights cause it gets lonely never leaving my house

I feel you there, I don't really have many friends though ^^' and all of our work schedules clash so we never get to see each other anymore vmv; I have my cat tho. He's cool

Maybe when I can walk unsupervised I'll go bother my cousin at the home daycare she works at XD hard to get people to come hang out cause workdays are tiring. I get stir crazy at home though.

X3 Thats probably a good idea then. My friends all work too far to walk, two of them work in a distribution center just outside of town and one for a lawn care place across town ^^' I don't think walking to bother them would work for me :3 But you should do it! lol if neither of you will get in trouble anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back