• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

Figured that much already, this is gonna be one thought provoking RP...even for you and you know what's gonna happen...
I really don't tbh. Most of this is on the fly and even then only a few concepts for later are bouncing around for world development and new plot developments

Is this roleplay still open to join?
Huh good question I hadn't really thought about it. I think it'd be fine, but I would likely need help with how to insert you in a smooth, possibly clever way to keep the flow smooth. Also basically all of the exposition is over so there's a lot more background info than I originally had

It's okay if you're not. A friend of mine was lurking around for a roleplay to join and found this. I took it upon myself to ask if there were any free spots. We would be happy to join if you can have us, but if not then we understand. If you need us to cooperate in a certain way to make it happen I am sure we can oblige. But, still, if it breaks the flow it may be better not to force it at all.

It's okay if you're not. A friend of mine was lurking around for a roleplay to join and found this. I took it upon myself to ask if there were any free spots. We would be happy to join if you can have us, but if not then we understand. If you need us to cooperate in a certain way to make it happen I am sure we can oblige. But, still, if it breaks the flow it may be better not to force it at all.
I would love to have more people don't get me wrong. I'm mostly just in a state of "now I have to write a summary gosh diggity dang" lol

Oh haha!

Well when you said you would have to think about how to work us into the plot I thought you would wanna collaborate about our characters before we go and post them.

Oh haha!

Well when you said you would have to think about how to work us into the plot I thought you would wanna collaborate about our characters before we go and post them.
Nah I don't want to stifle people with their part of the puzzle!

Well said!

It may take a bit for me to finish my character as I tend to be a slow worker in this aspect of the roleplay and I am busy as of late. But any freetime I have shall be used to make this character!

Well said!

It may take a bit for me to finish my character as I tend to be a slow worker in this aspect of the roleplay and I am busy as of late. But any freetime I have shall be used to make this character!
Y'all do male characters usually yes? Just for planning

I too often switch between male and female to say for certain. If it makes things easier for you I can play a male. Haven't done played one in a while~

I too often switch between male and female to say for certain. If it makes things easier for you I can play a male. Haven't done played one in a while~
Doesn't matter to me lol. Just seeing how I make side characters or whatever

Rantos Rantos Bum Bear Bum Bear Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14
Yo I forgot to mention that in light of recent events I'll likely make witches (or wizards if you're self conscious about the femininity of the term) playable characters. Let me know if you want to do that too since they're about to rampage all over this and I'll add it to the cs page before you start with your shenanigans!

What's the difference between them and Ancients?
Ancients are sorcerers, so they have a powerful innate power they learn to control. Witches learn their power and gain it from outside sources, so they develop a variety of skills to be a jack of all trades. Sorcerers will always win with their element, but witches have more versatility. They do like alchemy and book magic and sacrificial magic etc. It requires time to perform witchy magic, whether it be a few seconds or a few hours. So sorcerers are huge into immediate raw power while witches are more diverse and planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back