• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

Well count yourself lucky, unfortunately my browser didn't tell me that and now my computer along with my family are all dead- stupid RpNation...

Oh well so long as I can reply to this thread now it's all worth it! Right?...
I lied, now there is no one around to drive me to Burger King...

Haha that was just something an underclassmen used to say to everyone all the time and I accidentally adopted it into my reflex-comebacks. Not really sure what it's supposed to mean

I think the underclass men was trying to imply his superiority by addressing his target's problem as being below him as he does not suck like they do.

At least that's what I think it means lmao

Okay I was going to post today because I had my final and now I'm done but my car broke down and I'm basically strandes in the middle of nowhere for 3 hours yay sorry lol

I'm already bored this wpisode would never make it to air

Unless this was like Spongebob or something then maybe it's more entertaining but I'll be damned if there's anything Spongebob worthy unless I play woth all the things in the gas station that's saving me from dehydration and heat stroke

Nah, nothing in real life is spongebob worthy- don't waste your energy

And this is only a filler episode after all, the rest of the series of this show consists of you studying for tests and...yeah this is in no way spongebob worthy...

I'd say like early evening so 6? They had all their shenanigans plus travel time between central to north and north to west

Yeah, our characters (even the side ones) are actually pretty fleshed out with rather clear cut personalities- and the world building has been quite nice too. Slow and steady keeps an RP alive!

Figured that much already, this is gonna be one thought provoking RP...even for you and you know what's gonna happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back