• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

That literally happened with this roleplay. Not one person that said they were interested said why they randomly disappeared, and that's like 15 people

Well the bright side of it all is that it helps me appreciate more active people such as yourself- so thank you for being in the top percentage of roleplayers that I've met so far!

Haha I'm not really concerned about it. After all, there still is a story we can work with, and we can still write and that's all I wanted. Yay for actually being able to write the actual story longer than it took me to write the CS for it!!!

AND there's an actual plot where something progresses. I'm so proud of us

D: So I might need a little help. From what you've been saying about her, there's about a 0% chance that Caroline and Aaron would want to deal with that in any way ever. How would we get them on board?

ALSO, are we assuming they heard their entire conversation? You can always just move my guys too if it's more convenient

Ah...yes I was going to ask about moving your characters but I forgot cause writing something so long and rather controlling took a toll on me XD
Can we just pretend that I moved your characters so they heard the conversation inside the building- that'd be much better I think.
And I get what you're saying about them not wanting to meet her, but I have a route in mind where they'd meet even if they don't want to go and find her. Although I thought Aaron might be a little more compliant/desperate given what he said before about most likely needing more help.
If all else fails then perhaps it's possible that either Charlie or Miyu gets so paranoid that she had been keeping a tab on them the whole time when they were on the roof which makes them convince the rest of the group to actively seek her out to get a friendlier response from her than if she actively sought them out because they spoke a little bad about her.
Sorry, this is the first time I'm taking a leaderish role (even though I'm still second to you) so sorry I'm not too good with plot building (<_< ')

Lol this is my first time leading a plot too so I think we're fine. I like to think of it more like we're creating one story together rather than creating two separate stories centered around our characters. Like yeah I' d still like to be the predominant force behind the characters I created but it would be maddening to have to ask for permission for every little thing. As long as you don't write them as something super uncharacteristic like jumping into a volcano I'm good

But as for the dilemma at hand, I think that having it happen anyway would be good considering Charlie is outvoted 3 to 1 here. We could even do it after they split to create more tension considering they will be smaller in number, and we could cover more with the second group

Yes, I like to think of it in that way too- Its much better to think of it as one story cause essentially that's what it is. And don't worry I won't take control of them for important choices or go against anything you say- I think I'll just take control of them if I need them to move with my characters for convinience reasons (eg right now lol)

And yeah I agree, if Aaron and Caroline were to disagree with Charlie I was gonna delay her first appearance just a little bit but I do like the idea of having her appear and meet them after they split. Although if the pace slows down a little then I'll probably get her to show up so who knows!

Haha, That'd be a pretty useful power, though not useful in the situation the characters in the rp are in lol
Not going to lie I was just watching the show Arrow a moment ago and there is a character with that name in it- I liked the name and well...there it is XD

Holy crap I was absolutely the worst at them when I was a kid like, we couldn't get past the stupid deku tree it was so bad. Then I finished it later and was scarred from the later temples lol

Don't apologise for a delay if you have an exam, I understand. Just focus on your exam- good luck if you haven't already done it that is (and if you have done it then well...good job probably)

(((P.S : Don't die please, I need someone to rp with...)))

haha it's from 8 to 10 tonight and is basically a 4 page essay so I'm already not feeling it
But thanks I can't wait lol

My hands already hurt because I had to snake my shower drain for hair. Apparently I can't just ignore it until it literally doesn't drain lmao
So I guess I didn't think of that. YAY CARPAL TUNNEL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back