• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

True

AND it was very busy my midterms are happening so basically I've been dead for over a week straight sorry!

You know sometimes I think my life is stressful, but you really sound like you get dumped on by life wayyyyy too often.
But hey, At least this way karma will eventually work in your favour though!

You'll probably have three mansions and own your own roleplaying site...

You know sometimes I think my life is stressful, but you really sound like you get dumped on by life wayyyyy too often.
But hey, At least this way karma will eventually work in your favour though!

You'll probably have three mansions and own your own roleplaying site...
Lol three mansions sounds unnecessary! Unless one of them is full of ghosts...
But that's okay! At least I get a break in a few weeks! Holla!!!

Any amount of mansions is never unnecessary, and no thanks to the ghosts. Luigi's mansion scared me waaaaay too much as a child for me to ever wanna be in that situation!

And YAY, FINALLY A BREAK!! I guess there is always a silver lining.

Sorry I took so long by the way, been busy as usual- I'll try to be faster : (

Any amount of mansions is never unnecessary, and no thanks to the ghosts. Luigi's mansion scared me waaaaay too much as a child for me to ever wanna be in that situation!

And YAY, FINALLY A BREAK!! I guess there is always a silver lining.

Sorry I took so long by the way, been busy as usual- I'll try to be faster : (
It scared me too! But now it's one of my favorites!

I'm glad you're taking your time! It's perfectly fine! Usually it's me doing the thing and it's good to know you're not always waiting on me to do things too!

It's one of mine too, it's easily my second favourite game on the GameCube just behind Pikmin 2, but even now you'll never catch me playing it in the dark.

And yay!! Sorry if I'm not the best at this whole roleplaying thing by the way. Not only is this the first roleplay I've been in that didn't die almost instantly it is also my fire 1x1 so I'm not as used to being super progressive with my posts. Even after all this time...

It's one of mine too, it's easily my second favourite game on the GameCube just behind Pikmin 2, but even now you'll never catch me playing it in the dark.

And yay!! Sorry if I'm not the best at this whole roleplaying thing by the way. Not only is this the first roleplay I've been in that didn't die almost instantly it is also my fire 1x1 so I'm not as used to being super progressive with my posts. Even after all this time...
Hey you're fine! I can't even consistently post so guess who else sucks at this? lol
Christmas break is gonna be lit though I'll have more time for this and won't feel like a ghost!

It's been fine, I'm sorry for not getting to you sooner- I was so busy last week trying to prepare for these three tests on consecutive freaking days on top of balancing homework and actual work and most importantly...sleep
I am gonna respond in a few hours.

Sorry about the delay I'll try to be more efficient

It's been fine, I'm sorry for not getting to you sooner- I was so busy last week trying to prepare for these three tests on consecutive freaking days on top of balancing homework and actual work and most importantly...sleep
I am gonna respond in a few hours.

Sorry about the delay I'll try to be more efficient
Haha it's okay just checkin up on you! I feel that end of semester stress too don't worry!

Yeah, stress is pretty overwhelming isn't it :/ thanks for the patience though!!

The reply feels so short without the beach group, lol. I wonder how they're gonna all meet up now XD

Yeah, stress is pretty overwhelming isn't it :/ thanks for the patience though!!

The reply feels so short without the beach group, lol. I wonder how they're gonna all meet up now XD
They will eventually don't worry! Beach group is just walkin over and that takes time!

Plus shorter replies are easier to put out!

And I can wait it's okay! We both have out weeks where everything sucks I understand!

These weeks happen far too often for my liking XD

I'm surprised Beach group has it in them to walk anymore. They got roughed up pretty hard, what durable and determine characters we made!

These weeks happen far too often for my liking XD

I'm surprised Beach group has it in them to walk anymore. They got roughed up pretty hard, what durable and determine characters we made!
They are gonna crash hard at the end of the night haha!

I'm dying under school work. Like I didn't even have a break over my break! What a ripoff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back