• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

Unfortunately that's the type of person I am, stress gets to me way too easily and I have a very bad temper. Honestly not a great combination for stressful times lmao

Good luck on your exams!!

Unfortunately that's the type of person I am, stress gets to me way too easily and I have a very bad temper. Honestly not a great combination for stressful times lmao

Good luck on your exams!!
Ahhh you too!!! My physics exam is in less than an hour so I'm feelin that stress

Kazehana Kazehana sorry it took so long, I am in a good place with school now.

Hope your exams went well!! (And that no one pissed you off while you were stressing about them"

lol it's okay I was literally busy the entire weekend until just a few hours ago. I'm so tired!

My exams aren't even over I have another one on Tuesday. Not very excited about it lol how bout you?

Well I hope it'll be all okay, as okay as exams can be of course- I know that they are demonic though so good luck.

Everything is fine on this end, biology is probably the world's most frustrating subject though, 700 pages full of just annoying stuff to learn, although it's kind interesting XD

Oh my god speaking of I've spent about 3 hours reading about bacterial metabolism. I couldn't care less about biochemical pathways and here I am, studying for an exam with half biochemical pathways. Kill me

That's pretty spooky if you ask me... That'd make you the opposite of an ancient...

Also just want to make it clear, Luis gestured (pushed) Aaron to go hide in an alley? Presumably just to stay clear of an attack right?

That's pretty spooky if you ask me... That'd make you the opposite of an ancient...

Also just want to make it clear, Luis gestured (pushed) Aaron to go hide in an alley? Presumably just to stay clear of an attack right?
Yes. His goal is to keep everyone else safe, especially the two that are more vulnerable

It's okay, no rush do it when you can
I hate homework, well I don't mind it when it's actually beneficial, but when it's some pointless research task that isn't on my syllabus I lose it...

It's okay, no rush do it when you can
I hate homework, well I don't mind it when it's actually beneficial, but when it's some pointless research task that isn't on my syllabus I lose it...
lol homework is dumb in my opinion. School would be much better and less stressful if it didn't exist

That is the right answer the majority of the time, it's just cause inexperienced teachers aren't good at setting homework that is worth our while. They do it for the sake of it, and that is what makes it detrimental.

Not gonna lie though I would appreciate them cutting it off the syllabus lol, school is becoming waaaaay too stressful, like sometimes I can't imagine a job being any more stressful than school- though I've never had a job so idk...

That is the right answer the majority of the time, it's just cause inexperienced teachers aren't good at setting homework that is worth our while. They do it for the sake of it, and that is what makes it detrimental.

Not gonna lie though I would appreciate them cutting it off the syllabus lol, school is becoming waaaaay too stressful, like sometimes I can't imagine a job being any more stressful than school- though I've never had a job so idk...

Actually I'm pretty sure they do it because 1. they want exams to weigh less and 2. because the curriculum demands it. I just hate it, but I hate that one of my classes grades on 2 midterms and a final, and that's it so

Don't all your classes grade you just exam wise? That's how it works over here at least
USually it's got a decent homework/quiz grade in there

Also sorry I've been busy as usual AND my boyfriend decided to have an emitional breakdown this weekend so there's that

Hmm your post contains a lot of information...

"USually" as in you live in the "US"
You having a boyfriend implies you are most likely female, so unlike what you told me earlier you are indeed NOT the same gender as a Starmie. Oh the deception, FOR SHAME!!

Having a quiz/homework grade is actually super useful, I wish Britain did that. Stupid system... Pressure always gets to me in exams
And don't worry about posting, we've been doing this for months now so I can wait forever for the only RP that hasn't died on me yet...

Hmm your post contains a lot of information...

"USually" as in you live in the "US"
You having a boyfriend implies you are most likely female, so unlike what you told me earlier you are indeed NOT the same gender as a Starmie. Oh the deception, FOR SHAME!!

Having a quiz/homework grade is actually super useful, I wish Britain did that. Stupid system... Pressure always gets to me in exams
And don't worry about posting, we've been doing this for months now so I can wait forever for the only RP that hasn't died on me yet...
1. That was my phone glitching so you can stop that
2. Starmie doesn't have a gender
3. It is but homework suuuuuuucks

1. ToT aw...I felt really cool deducing that though
2. Well what about Hitmonlee?
3. I agree homework sucks, often my teacher can be tricked into thinking ther was no homework though so I AM LUCKY!!

Sorry about long delay btw, a bit longer than I would've liked...

1. ToT aw...I felt really cool deducing that though
2. Well what about Hitmonlee?
3. I agree homework sucks, often my teacher can be tricked into thinking ther was no homework though so I AM LUCKY!!

Sorry about long delay btw, a bit longer than I would've liked...
Hitmonlee can be either no?

It's fine I've had a super busy week myself! Yay!

I wanna say Hitmolee is exclusively male but I'm not sure. I don't really get how only male/female Pokemon exist. But then again I don't get how things like Klefki can lay eggs either...oh Pokemon so wonderful but also bizarre.

I'm on school holiday atm so I've been giving myself a bit of a break, LUCKY ME!!

And to your busy week I say HA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back