• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

Sounds like a good start to me!! Just think of it as real life trying to nerf you by hurting your hands because it knows if it doesn't nerf you you will just ace the exam.

YOUR CARPAL TUNNELS ARE JUST GIVING YOU THAT EXTRA BIT OF CHALLENGE!!

Okay but last time I didn't understand a question and she wouldn't tell me what I was supposed to do so I got like an 88 on my first exam because of one question so I'm just a little nervous lol

Just think about the positives, if you only found one question hard in your previous exam then that says to me that it's unlikely you'll do much worse than that in this one- I'm assuming it's 88/100 which is still pretty damn high in my opinion. So just believe and you will achieve, just like the MC in every anime.

Okay but I'm actually super high strung so an 88 is actually terrible for me and I'm about to have 3,000 kilos of anxiety weighing on my face so I'm about to go do like some pushups or something but not real pushups because lol no

Exercise is never the answer for anything. It's just pointless lmao
But if that's how you cope with stress then well...you do you I suppose
Just breathe and do the best you can- no one can say anything if you've been trying your best this whole time and you can't beat yourself up for it because you know that you have tried your hardest.

I know exactly what I'm talking about!!
Now I have to drive home so I can go to work before the wedding I have to go to tomorrow kill me I'm so tired already

Yeah it kinda does lol but I'm going to be freeeeee tonight

It was meh. Just as petty as the first one lmao

I will savour the freedom I have as a child then!
I bet those moments of freedom feel so good though, you know what they (by 'They' I mean 'Me') say:

"The more your carpel tunnels hurt, the more you will enjoy your time relaxing." ~Shuttleloop14 2K17

Sorry, I've been in a slump with writing recently- I was going to ask for a little help with the reply.

The two people who approached Aaron and Caroline, they're not the duo the four of them are looking for right?

Also, just wanted to ask if it would be okay if I sent one of my main characters over to Aaron and Caroline just so we can have some interaction between us whilst that is going on- I have a way to separate Charlie and Miyu without it being forced XD

Thanks for reminding me and sorry for the delay! I'll reply shortly

No they're not, they're new people sorry I didn't specify lol. I was just looking to introduce more characters tbh

I can make it so they would have a reason to reconvene in the next post if you'd like

Lol I thought I was consistent haha. Could have been one of those things where you never notice something until someone else points it out

Will post tonight!!

idk my browser just kept telling me "NOO DON'T DO IT IT'S BADDDDD IT'LL KILL YOUR COMPUTER, STEAL YOUR HUSBAND, AND MURDER YOUR CHILDREN" so idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back