• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

What do you mean by brainstorming? Do you mean like map out events on the OOC?
(And sorry but I'm pretty sure we're in different time zones, idk why it took me so long to figure this out but yeah...just thought I'd say it XD Kazehana Kazehana )

What do you mean by brainstorming? Do you mean like map out events on the OOC?
(And sorry but I'm pretty sure we're in different time zones, idk why it took me so long to figure this out but yeah...just thought I'd say it XD Kazehana Kazehana )
Yeah you're +5 from me, but that's okay. But yeah let's think of stuff. Like I know what I want from the characters I've introduced, but I also wanted your input so we have more diversity and I'm not controlling everything

Hmm, well as much as I've enjoyed the mystery going on I think a little bit of physical combat would be pretty entertaining to work with for me- it's pretty clear that a lot of the ancients are kinda segregated and don't get on too well. Perfect recipe for combat with our little group and some other ancients in my opinion. It could even be between our main characters given how Caroline feels about Charlie and vice versa.
Also, the government. If I recall correctly wasn't the government actively looking for and destroying ancients? I think maybe incorporating them into this story arc, such as if they found the culprit before we did and an interaction between the two opposing parties happened then, would be interesting too.

That's just my thoughts, sorry I get really anxious about voicing myself in an imperative way like this.

Kazehana Kazehana

Also wow you worked out the time difference, impressive. How'd you do it?
I bet you can't guess the time in my country when this post was posted!

I can guess the time by addin 5 hours to whatever timestamp it gives me lol...

BUT I like your ideas. I don't want you to feel like they shouldn't be heard because I sure can't think of much more at the moment haha. Combate would be okay, but I think we need a reason why

Also, I hate to say this after trying to encourage you to give your opinion, but I have the government's influence all down at the moment. It's already in play if you know what I mean ;)

So in summary, what do you think would be good enough to instigate a fight, Aaron won't unless it's necessary and Caroline isn't too stupid to fight someone with magic

Our characters are kind of neutral with each other at the moment so combat between us might not work out right away- but if we were to continue looking for the two ancients perhaps something would crop up.

And whilst it's true that Caroline won't fight it's also true that if she was seriously threatened Aaron would seem that a good reason to fight.

So we'll see I suppose- but for now I guess it's just best to wrap up this story arc with the girl and the man.

You think? I figured there'd be a subplot or two before they were able to find them. Like if one of them made a blanket statement to all of them to meet to discuss things but instead creates like an ambush or something. Then they could meet others and get more info that way through the grapevine

I don't see how they would find them quickly tbh

Neither do I really it wouldn't really make much sense given that they have very little leads, I just thought that you didn't really have any ideas so I just presumed that the only thing you had in mind was this story arc lol.

But if some subplots are what you think then I agree too tbh, the ambush thing could be a good idea or another run in with Kale might lead to some combat considering that the information they received was lacklustre to Charlie.

I could even introduce a minor character for a subplot during a search- I do have a few rough ideas for those.

Yes! If you have ideas for characters let's use them! In all honesty I don't have any more right off the top of my head so that's perfect!

Okay so I think I have an idea for a subplot we can use which would be perfect for more characters!

Essentially, I want either one person or a small group to use Kale to send a message to all nearby mages, encouraging them to meet and join forces to fight for their right to live in peace against the government. But along the way, they'll be stopped by another group that insists that the plea is actually a ploy designed to ensnare victims so they can further their position in the war. So then it's up to the group to decide who they want to believe and side with if either

Good idea, that would work I think- just want to ask if you think it'd be better if it was one of the main characters or if minor characters found Kale and send that message initially. Perhaps if our main group spilt up into groups of two temporarily for efficiency while they look for the girl and the man (Charlie + Aaron and Miyu + Caroline or vice versa, that way we can still have interaction between us as one of the groups accidentally find Kale).

Thus brining a good way for conflict with our main characters and the new characters that react to Kale's message

Good idea man *applauds* :)

Okay so my plan was for new characters to be involved in all this, so ours would just be looking for the duo when it happens. We can split that's a good idea

No it's fine I haven't replied in a while and I keep saying it's because of brainstorming then I still suck lol

Haha, don't say that- if I'm being honest this is my favourite rp I've ever been involved in
So don't put yourself down XD

We haven't done much yet you say, yet this is the most I've been able to post on an rp without it dying soooo...trust me it's good XD
You weren't lying when you said you'd like to see this though to the end

Yeah I get really annoyed with the many many many roleplays I do that barely get past the introduction. I'd rather do something meaningful for once

I feel you- I'm no where near even a tenth as experienced as you are but of the eight or so roleplays ive been in I think there has been one (excluding this one) that has gotten past the introduction- and even then it only barely got past it and it died recently...lol XD
That's why I like this one
Also just realised your name- do you enjoy nature and the outside?...you know cause your name is basically WindFlower in English?

Oh my god don't get me started on how many I've done that have fizzled straight out of existence because people just randomly left after the intro

Yeah it's pretty cool. For as little as I go out I really enjoy to do so. Maybe I just need something to do at all times and that's my problem lol

It's really the worst when they don't ever say anything too isn't it
Like if you're not interested or don't have the time then please say so so that the rest of us aren't left hanging- ugh people these days XD

And that's cool, I'm not much of an outdoorsy person- I mostly go out to play Pokemon Go and that's about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back