• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

Oh nothing. Just wanted to make
a character that's from an incredibly old time
period, coming from the B.Cs.
We might be able to say that only half came from the same era? I don't think it would be a big deal? Depends on the character maybe?

Aight, I posted it as a WIP on the CS thread.
I didn't write a backstory seeing as I was still
uncertain of the period in which the ancients come
from.
1. please PLEASE don't use grey font with that background it's so hard to read lol
2. At a glance he seems particularly powerful. Might need you to add limitations or more detail to make sure other people's power is relevant too!
3. Now I have to think of a different reason for a side character's power rip he was gonna use the sun (like a sun and moon duo or whatevs) I hate thinking it's so overrated!!!!!!!!

1. please PLEASE don't use grey font with that background it's so hard to read lol
2. At a glance he seems particularly powerful. Might need you to add limitations or more detail to make sure other people's power is relevant too!
3. Now I have to think of a different reason for a side character's power rip he was gonna use the sun (like a sun and moon duo or whatevs) I hate thinking it's so overrated!!!!!!!!
1. Sure.2
2. Got it. Did a rush job as I had to do some thing and at least wanted to post his magic despite not having written it prior till today.
3. Were you planning on using the sun o.o?

1. Sure.2
2. Got it. Did a rush job as I had to do some thing and at least wanted to post his magic despite not having written it prior till today.
3. Were you planning on using the sun o.o?
It's fine just making sure he doesn't summon 30 stars and explode everyone lol

I created a 'side' character that uses it with his partner being the moon. It was before I thought other people would join and real prople get priority anyway

Yeah I know lmao, it's just people on this site are unreliable and your status makes it seem like you've had quite a few experiences with said people- repeated traumatic past experiences (like people abandoning an RP without saying so- literally the worst crime on Earth) tend to lead to a man's (or a woman's, idk your gender so for now you're the same gender as Beldum) actions in the future. Just wanted to assure you I'd never abandon an rp as convoluted and magical as this one XD

It was weird to come back to such a quiet site on Friday. The OOC was no where near as full as I expected it to be. To be honest I expected to have to catch up with loads of plot when I got back!

Yeah I know lmao, it's just people on this site are unreliable and your status makes it seem like you've had quite a few experiences with said people- repeated traumatic past experiences (like people abandoning an RP without saying so- literally the worst crime on Earth) tend to lead to a man's (or a woman's, idk your gender so for now you're the same gender as Beldum) actions in the future. Just wanted to assure you I'd never abandon an rp as convoluted and magical as this one XD

It was weird to come back to such a quiet site on Friday. The OOC was no where near as full as I expected it to be. To be honest I expected to have to catch up with loads of plot when I got back!
Beldum? I'm more of a Starmie ; )

yeah it's pretty chill which is AWESOME because I remember an rp where it went about a page an hour and I hated trying to catch up : (

You're a Starfish with like 10 arm/tentacle thingies? Well I guess it makes more sense than a floating metal arm with one eye XD

And yeah, that's exactly what I was afraid of, don't her me wrong I love reading long posts and things but sometimes it's too much for my unattentive adolescent brain to handle...

You're a Starfish with like 10 arm/tentacle thingies? Well I guess it makes more sense than a floating metal arm with one eye XD

And yeah, that's exactly what I was afraid of, don't her me wrong I love reading long posts and things but sometimes it's too much for my unattentive adolescent brain to handle...
I distract with my many arms then I shoot a rainbow ray of death. It's fun!!!!!

well apparently this is your dream come true you're welcome that was intentional

Does sound like a lot of fun, I should try it sometime XD

This kinda is my dream come true, roleplay a seem to work better with less people for me. Which is strange cause I thought I'd like large groups more. Dunno if this is lasting because we both want it to or if it's just a result of having less people to wait on.

Does sound like a lot of fun, I should try it sometime XD

This kinda is my dream come true, roleplay a seem to work better with less people for me. Which is strange cause I thought I'd like large groups more. Dunno if this is lasting because we both want it to or if it's just a result of having less people to wait on.
I really like having an actual story to follow and using creativity that lasts for more than a few days. It's nice to feel like it's not for nothing

That posted twice? XD oops

The characters splitting into two different groups, it was like the first thing we spoke of in our brainstorm. That is what hypes me up

Oh yeah lol I forgot about that. Too busy planning my own shenanigans with my 'side characters' that are about to be adopted as mains tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back